I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

Other urls found in this thread:

45.55.189.151/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now correct for Democrats being oversampled by 15%.

Just to remind people that Cred Forums has user ID's for a reason.

Filter people that post spam. They will never have anything intelligent or worthwhile to say and you'll be better off for it.

Do not reply.

/8pXwZYZ3/
/I/8n/qf9/
/xP2jzH1Q/
/sOlOU8sW/
/LMvqfTMN/
/IM6r5lj//
//2D8RvNr/
/X+UA/2RZ/
/1BOCzqRR/
/Mzevp1wg/
/68LDyE0a/

>Muh oversampling

INTERNET SERIOUS BUSINESS

BUT IN THE EEEND

kek

He's literally at the 2nd highest point of his campaign, there is nothing wrong

45.55.189.151/

ID's are thread specific. No good for the next shill thread.

Why does my id change from Thread to Thread, Doesn't theirs?

This, use polling averages that don't put in shitty polls.

>being this new

Thanks bro! Don't forget to bookmark the threads you like so you can keep up the conversations!

you knnow if you take all the polling data and graph it as has been done in nyour pic and then play it as an audio file it says 'kek wills it'. Its a little muffled, sounds kinda unnderwatery but you can hear it for sure.

For everyone who isn't posting from work, he's a fucking moron.

What will this election's
>muh Rasmussen
be?

Don't believe the polls or news. Look at the crowds of people at events.

the only way they can get that many people to show up at a clinton event is to have Justin Beiber do a show before and after

? I am not at work or changng my IP

*Cred Forums user pass user since Oct 1 2026

Never fails to make me laugh.

If it wasn't for the daily LA TIMES outlier poll the line would look much worse for Trump/ He would never even come close to Clinton.. I have a feeling RCP only keeps the LA TIMES poll to make it look like it's actually competitive and to generate views/revenue.

Because there are more Democrats than Retardlicans in general.

I'm being honest when I say I think Hillary has minimal support with real people. Outside of braindead feminist retards, all she has going for her are every media company and all of hollywood, because they're all part of the same machine. Look at any speaking event Hillary goes to; fucking empty. The only way she'll win is if they rig the election.

Are you doing this for the (You)s?

top kek

>itsitsitsitsitsitsitsitsitsitsitsitsitsitsitsitsitsitsitsitsitsitsitsitsitsitsitsits a bunch of okie dokie.

wow so insightful