What is so bad about Cred Forums?

What is so bad about Cred Forums?

/qa/ keeps saying how bad pol is and im struggling to see it. Pol seems very non-pc so im guessing that triggers people?

Let me know please.

Random pic

Cred Forums is where oldfags come to die

That wasn't what i was asking

that's why the reddit hoards and normies hate it, Cred Forums is just all the oldfags from Cred Forums

there's nothing wrong with Cred Forums but people who can't back up their own arguments want it shut down so they don't have to suffer the pain and indignity of being wrong on the internet.

Wrong about what? I keep reading how "niggers are made for white chick" threads made by Cred Forums posters but i sont see any of that here.

/qa/ has most of Cred Forums's jewish userbase

You should try tasting nigger penis. Specifically the foreskin for it is truly a delicacy of unparalleled satisfaction. Might I recommend sampling it like a fine wine as your tongue separates the skin from the shaft

>1 post by this ID

fuk rite off m8 lol

>tfw you realize it's only 3 months of 2016 left and you have wasted the entire year
JUST

I created that image in January 2016

Really fires up your neurons doesn't it

old Cred Forums used to run amuck on the internet and it used to make the news from time to time.

Now Cred Forums is always making the news.

This.

You mean just different people? Redditors and 4channers arent exact labels. I browse reddit too as with Cred Forums

Well, sometimes Cred Forums visits other boards, and this upsets the sensitive userbase. It's not like we haven't hosted their bullshit when it gets banned on their home boards, or that the vast majority of us leave politics to this board, no, their "in the now" mentality must be sated.

Also, reddit, butthurt liberals, LGBTBBQ, and anyone else that can't successfully argue their point.

At least we got Brexit though and you got Crimea. Hopefully the Yanks will get to build their wall too. It wasn't all for nothing.

>tfw Trump doesn't get elected
>tfw Clinton puts U.S troops right next to your country
>tfw Russia goes to war to defend herself
>tfw your conscripted
You could've stopped it.

My most frequent board is /r9k/. What kind of Cred Forums material does Cred Forums post there?
Asian masculinity
(Race) females are made for (anoher race) dick

There's some merging of both Cred Forums and /r9k/ for some reason. Probably the hatred of modern women.

Long term lurkers of Cred Forums will realise that this board doesn't hate women. I've been here long enough to realise this. It's /r9k/ and /soc/ who come here and shit up the board with their bait threads.

Cred Forums users that actually hate women are just beta phaggots. Srs
>inb4

This desu. I'm a sorry excuse for a Human bean.

Cred Forums is bringing in millions of new users which is ruining Cred Forums financially and culturally, it's cheaper to have less users and anyone who came after 2010 will never know how to use the site.

That's /f/

>Cred Forums
>not just Cred Forums with flags

Well, yeah, but I'm talking about appearances here. I think they should ramp it up to get normies to fuck off.

>I think they should ramp it up to get normies to fuck off.

g-gore thread?

Cred Forums has the same goddamned stupid threads every day of the year. all of the religion/atheism/morality crap has been discussed a thousand times.

the holocaust threads are shit.

the slav/turk/abo/blacks/jews threads are shit.

the hillary/trump threads are shit.

the only time this board has any value is when something is happening, and even then it's like an autism festival.

most of Cred Forums suffers from the same thing - the same damn arguments every day. what is it about this place that attracts autists like flies to dogshit.