YOU ARE LOVED Cred Forums

Matthew 6:25-34

>25 "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life F30 ? 28 "And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Do not be demoralized.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bjrn4dXE2yI
youtube.com/watch?v=MFsb2zKV3nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A
FUCKING
BOOK

good advice leaf

You should try tasting nigger penis. Specifically the foreskin for it is truly a delicacy of unparalleled satisfaction. Might I recommend sampling it like a fine wine as your tongue separates the skin from the shaft

God doesn't care about racist bastards. Apparently, you're unaware of what's going to take place in the last days because your false religion has blinded you.

I'm not sure what you're referring to user sorry.

"take from this fly hole and suck it...
do this in remembrance of me..."

*dingalingaglingalingaling*

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Really made me think user. Thanks.

Thank you user.

You're welcome bro.

>25 "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food

Its a lot of rubbish though really aint it, no food = eventual death

Eat, drink, and be merry. Go forth and multiply. That's literally all you have to do to save Western civilisation. Deus Vult.

>those ugly ass tattoos

So beautiful. Such a beautiful picture.

You will eaaat by and by in that glorious land in the sky

Work and Pray live on Hay you'll get Pie in the Sky when you Die

good advice and nice passage

you should still turn to the true faith though kuffar

>missing the point of Christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=bjrn4dXE2yI

bump

/pol is fag as fuck now

youtube.com/watch?v=MFsb2zKV3nw

your alt-right and ronald bullshit fucking destroyed this place

I'm pretty sure Lana is a Pagan

Can agree with this picture.

t. Computational Neuroscience ph.D.

pic related. how i feel about life in general after fifteen years of studying the mind

Christcucks are nothing more than proto-communists and wrecked Rome just like commucuck faggots wreck every civilization.

The Romans had the right idea, and all Christcucks should be put to the sword.

captcha: Mars Carolin
ROME LIVES

Jupiter is our true God.

looks like another celtic nigger sucking up to his master

Give away your money, lay down your weapons, share everything, live in poverty goyim. The magic Jew said so.

Oh and God's chosen are exempt from these laws, goy, but live under much more onerous and complicated laws like no shellfish! It is very burdensome being G*d's Chosen! We are friends though, goy, we obey the same book.

Shalom!

I think the alt right's rejection of christianity is similar to the jew's rejection of christ
they were the world's master race at the time and they wanted their own worldly kingdom, but god's kingdom is not of this world. in the same way what made europeans great was not anything in the world, it was the virtue that came from within themselves. modern europeans look to money and power as substitutes for it but that will fail every time. money and power corrupts.

>we obey the same book.
and what does "Crucify him, His blood be on us and our children" mean

Truly inspiring and insightful, leaf.

Russia please liberate us from this.