Africa

Kaffers chimping out about "free" education. They apparently want decolonised education (lol?) of an afro-centric nature. African accounting, hey? Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6aeH4vB37l0
m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/nmmu-student-arrested-for-setting-tyres-alight-20161003
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1516848414001376
citizen.co.za/1302840/man-killed-in-front-of-family/
channel4.com/news/nyaope-the-new-drugs-threat-in-south-africa-video?
censorbugbear.org
capeparty.com/
benonicitytimes.co.za/250918/benoni-police-officer-killed-in-brakpan-shooting/
youtube.com/watch?v=6aeH4vB37l0
youtube.com/watch?v=RvYhu5m7Yh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's there to talk about?
We know they are acting fucking retarded and will eventually get their way.

You should try tasting nigger penis. Specifically the foreskin for it is truly a delicacy of unparalleled satisfaction. Might I recommend sampling it like a fine wine as your tongue separates the skin from the shaft

You know this picture actually says alot about the current state of the world

>aight chilluns lissun up!
> so disd be when we build da first pyramids n shit. Da anshint egyptins wuz afrikan. In 1994 we overthrew racis whitey who wuz so evil and racis dat he built skools and hospitals n shit fo us. Thank god that Mandela came and put an end to all of dat.

That pic though.
He has the pepe pose, but none of the smugness, just sadness...

Wojack Pepe hybrid

Miss me yet?

>decolonised education
This is pretty much code for "real scientific subjects be too hard!" so they blame the pedagogical system. Kek

These Saffer Boers are the pits. Go back to your hole.

Give up.

Leave them to their barbarity.

We can reclaim it once we've cured the leftists.

FUCK MY SHIT UP

> tfw you realize our empathy and compassion has been badly abused
> tfw you realize getting rid of all of them is the only solution

I honestly think NZ should bring all white south africans to NZ as refugees and just let that shit hole of a country finally die.

KEK, the look on the goys face just says it all doesn't it. JUST

imagine that rugby team...

Abolishing apartheid was a mistake. You need to take back your country from these savages.

>afro centric decolonized education

Translation: Whitey needs to be given us dem good grades without tests and hardwork and shiet.

Fuck OP, was this in rw James? The chimps kicked my statics class out

>tfw you left America to escape angry Googles but they found you anyways

ayyyy

I don't give a fuck about rugby though.

Isn't there some protest right now at the Durban institute of technology where black students are angry at the faculty and other non-black students? What's that about?

no idea. found it twitter. exactly why i study through unisa.

it's all over the country. they seem confused. it's easy to blame whitey

Don't bother, NZ has already received the worst of the Boers fleeing their country in fright back in the early 90's. They can be seen wallowing in their scat all around the North Shore.

Literally their approach to improvnh education is interupting courses abd dancing on the desks. Can we just buke Africa already?

Kek

Rahowa when?

are you at UCT senpai?

Is it true Zulu's are great in bed? I have heared this on many occasions.

I am coming over in 2 months and would love myself to have a good black booty.
Of course with condoms.

nope, found this pic on twitter.

only the whores. they have to stay virgins until they marry.

I understand student protesting tuition hikes, but they lose me at "decolonized education" and "free higher learning for all". How the hell do you decolonize STEM fields?

That's why we're going to enslave your bitch ass. Isaiah 14:1-2

Should have read the thread.

They chimped out in menzies earlier. it's all quiet now
I was hoping some kaffirs would get curb stomped today

well you hearded wrong

What is it like being this guy?

>African "education"

Arab spring - Africa edition.

R2.5 billion for fee increases. paid with taxpayers money.

Why would you want to fuck a baboon?

you can't, but what would they know? they're probably not even students.

Enjoy your purple motor.
You might as well fuck an unwashed chimp

I just assume that any white stupid enough to stay and live side by side niggers even when they kill you are probably just as stupid as niggers so...

"I'm here for the free pizza"

>They apparently want decolonised education (lol?) of an afro-centric nature.

Why do people who demand this never start their own course of decolonized education themselves? I mean, how hard can it be?

kill them all johan, elke laaste kaffer dier in die gebou

>purple motor
what is that?

Can you recommend me some good services for black women?

Fuck that.
Afro centric doesn't mean "I can do the fuck I want".
There are degenerates in every cultures.

>baboon?
Check his flag, He's an ethnic "Dutch" after all, am I riiiggghhht ?

Tell them to:
>not talk in your language
>don't use any of those clothes because clearly those are european
>not to study in that building because the architecture and its building techniques come from Europe
>not to learn math, literature, science of any kind because those came there with the europeans.
>not to use electricity, plumbing, internet, cars.

Land owning whites are better able to afford college than the black majority.

Why would they complain about that?

Now with sound!!!

youtu.be/6aeH4vB37l0

www.esa.co.za

enjoy

Pretty hard, it's not easy to make stuff up.

Nigger leaf detected

>African accounting

>Yo, remember, niggas, to pass them cours and sheit ya have to got one of these anti-cracka decolonization classus dun..

Christ you're dumb I was making fun of the Dutch nigger lover.

Youre an idiot.
I had 2 black women before and pussy is pussy.

> that booty over your tummy though!

What's it like being an Afrikaner these days? Are any of finally going trek back and make capestaat or just cuck your entire people to death?

>Check three profiles
>Dislikes: Greeks
>Topkek
Holy fuck Zorba! It seems national debt ain't the only things Greeks run away from!

i moved back to the cape last year. the money up north is good, but that's about it,

greek is their slag for pegging as i understand it.

Let them do whatever they want, they will suffer for it and it will be good for them

It hasn't been good for northern Brazil.
It hasn't been good for our niggers.
They STILL do this and always will.

>Greeking in SA is slang for pegging
Hilarious

I can't imagine how shit it would be to live in South Africa
>mfw this is the future of all our countries
Death actually sounds exciting, I hope there is a better world awaiting me on the other side

D.A.K
16/10/16

It's a common expression in English, ask a whore for Greek if you want anal.
It comes from the rumour of Greek women remaining virgins by only taking it up the pooper.

The world specifically the Western world will continue to circle the drain until the concept of fairness is shot in the head.

>left USA to escape kaffirs
>go to South Africa
>vast majority of the population is black
I think you've taken a wrong turn somewhere, friend.

It's like the webm of the dancing nogs where one steps too close to that one lass and gets pushed on her nigger ass

That was filmed in the US too. What is it with nogs dancing on tables?

I was just thinking this.

They cancelled an urgent meeting at my university because there were too many whites in attendance, no kidding. This is going to happen in America VERY soon

m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/nmmu-student-arrested-for-setting-tyres-alight-20161003

White South Africans should move here to Australia and bolster the white population. Leave Africa to burn.

>too many whites
What's the rough ratio of whites to blacks at South African universities?

Yeah, that's a mystery...

South Africa,

Usually I'd opt for genocide.

But in this case, I really need you to simply leave en masse.

I want to get extra cozy and watch the starvation this time.

Honestly, what the fuck are white people still doing in Africa? Pull out and take away all humanitarian aid. You couldn't guilt-trip me into giving two shits about these people or their bloated children eating dirt cakes anymore.

I wish I had political power to finish off the problem that is black people.

Ancestral homeland and despite the blacks the whites there still enjoy a high standard of living for the most part. I know quite a few white South Africans and Rhodesians, a lot of whom say they'd return some day. They're beautiful countries, just ruined by the blacks who can't into civilization.

Makes you think, huh?

Depends on the university. Over here it's about 65% black, 20% white, 10% Coloured and 5% Indian

I read something recently that said that blacks require lower grades to pass, and that their pass rate is far lower than that of the other ethnic groups, is this true?

Very nice.

>blacks turning their nations and regions to shit
Old news. If you are white or asian in South Africa you either better live in an armed community that could easily split away from SA if their was some confiscation of land or shit or just flat out migrate somewhere else.

That's most likely OP. Has to be or some other Cred Forums user who knows about the pepe pose.

Can I get some information on SA. I've always been interested on how fucked it is. It's like a bizzaro world ruled by niggers isnt it

What's the deal with nigs dancing on top of tables?

>niggers in africa demand white people go away
>one decade later, same niggers now starving beg white people to come back

Fuck that. We should pull out of their countries, cut off all the foreign aid, and wait until they starve to death, then move in and take the lands without any bloodshed.

I'm sick of these flying pyramid engineers complaining about whites, begging whites for handouts, and then continuing to be uppity against whites.

Not all universities but I've seen a rule like that at some. Blacks have a sickening double standard when it comes to race

Let them have it.

The best thing that could happen to South Africa would be for all the whites to return to Europe.

Then the world will get to watch as the black population ruins everything and plunges the country into chaos and poverty.

A century later, they'll be begging to be colonized again.

Trudeau
True though

I'm 99% certain this is a retarded forced meme but I'm still going to be slightly peeved when nothing happens on the day.

It has been far too long since someone on our side did anything of note.

Sub-saharan people are no more no less than animals
And there's nothing to expect from those animals

is it common to save their virginity in sa?
And in which etnick groups?

I met many South Africans in Botswana seems like a lot of them are going there.

Innit.

Cracks me up how they always climb shit. Keep an eye out for it.

Slow stagnation at this point. The bright ones are leaving. Slow ones are dying. This mornings paper wrote about two seperate incidents where white fathers were gunned down in their homes infront of the kids. Just another weekend i 'spose.

Black nigger bitches trying so hard to get noticed by the white man.

What do you want to know?

You should have come to Brazil if you wanted to escape google events.
We have close to zero google events

I'd stay in Russia if BRICS had free travel

Anything and everything.

mostly about how business function, how at-risk for your life are you walking about. how the whites protect them selves from the negro menace

>i wish i was out in my shorts with my FAL

South Africa is the model the Jews want for the west

Black people were pushing to make theft legal it a person did it for food/survival

They never learn

We are free to travel to each other's countries still aren't we?
Also I believe it is easier for us to get a living permit. We have way less BS than USA and SA from what I hear.
All of our commies are whites and look at the racial question as an economic injustice question, mistaken by some blacks as a racial problem.
It's way better than in the USA from that perspective.

The fact that Afrikaners still live in South Africs proves they're the most stubborn SOBs on Earth

for fucks sake can you stop thinking with your dick?

Does anyone have the Twitter link for this? Reverse Google search doesn't give me anything.

Yep, Afrikaners still living there are though as fuck I must admit.
But what concerns me is that most of them who make videos on YT are liberals.
But at this point they must conform somehow anyway.

Whites are the glue. What did we do to deserve this shit.

Being the glue

It's fine to walk during the day but I'd avoid walking at night. We have high crime stats but most of it happens in the township, places where you wouldn't step foot in. I don't really feel at risk but I'd much rather live in a country catered for my own people, Anglo and Afrikaner. This multicultural diversity bullshit just causes more problems at the end of the day. Theoretically this is what Apartheid intended to achieve - each race living and developing separately, but in peace

Cape is rightful Afrikaner land

he is just mad he can't be a part of their joint slay

Don't whites regularly get murdered in extremely gruesome ways by blacks?

I read about niggers literally taking over the anglo skyscrapers and living in them, shitting down the elevator shaft until so full of shit they had to move onto the next one.

>We have way less BS than USA and SA from what I hear
It's the sickle-cell disease at work
Less sub-saharan people means less crimes
" The invisibility of sickle cell disease in Brazil"
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1516848414001376

>Cape is rightful Anglo land
FTFY

White farmers do, but a very small population of whites are farmers. Other than that, black on black murder is far more severe than black on white

I think that God is saving our land.
The majority of our people are white+indian people and as they marry and generation go on, the fairer their skin is.
Also, our whitest areas are surprisingly not the safest for some reason. Strange.

>math, literature science of any kind came there with europeans

you do realise that only parts of math, literature and scientific practice were developed in europe?

Lets start with safety
There is major hotspots for crime a white wouldnt set a foot near. Like major townships where the majority of lower class blacks live, ie Thembisa. Walking at night alone is also a big no-no. The biggest problem we have atm is house robberies. These fuckers,usually high of their ass on Nyope, will force themselves into a house, in a middle class residence. Always armed and extremelly violent, they go for laptops,cellphones and the household safe. In 50% of the cases , the man of the house is murdered and the wife gets a bbc surprise. Two people got killed in house robberies just yesterday

I wonder why he's the only guy there.

Good luck SA bro, it's on all fronts

good luck...

>not doing a reverse plank and looking up the skirt of the girl in the white.

cuck

citizen.co.za/1302840/man-killed-in-front-of-family/

Aren't most houses in white neighbourhoods surrounded with walls, security fences and gates, alarms, glass shards on top of walls, security cameras, etc?

This

about 95% if not more, but yeah... only a part.

the only parts that weren't are arguably super basic child-level algebra.

you need to go back abdul mo sadiq farud

I don't think middle class people can afford it all.
Those who can are safe I bet.

They are all pretty hard working and wealthy.

Drive out the towel heads and we'll move into your "no go zones". Rinkeby, Farsta, Husby etc actually look quite comfy if it wasn't for the people that live in it. Not only will you have less crime, you'll retain your diversity by accepting (white) African migrants, you'll also have a migrant population that assimilates twice as fast

>Nyope
Good post. channel4.com/news/nyaope-the-new-drugs-threat-in-south-africa-video?

They're high on anti HIV drugs lmao?

>curiously search "plaasmoorde"
>the beginning of the wikipedia article is basically "NOOOW before you go thinking any of this is RACIST against whites..." full on kikery

I want to fuck a nigger

>They apparently want decolonised education
An entire school system based around the WE WUZ shit? Fuck it why not at this point

Yeah , we had all the bells and trimmings. Didnt stop them from getting into our home though. They lifted the roof tiles and came in through the ceiling. We have 2 small dogs in our house and they didnt even wake up. Kaffirs are cunning as fuck when it comes to stealing

Check Zim.
When whites leave the Chinese will come in and create 'civilization' there.
Of course they will oppress the fuck out of those people, ten times more than whites but, they will eventually build something there I hope.

According to one of those VICE documentaries, South Africa has one of the 'most unique drug cultures in the world', which is a polite way of saying that the kaffirs will smoke literally anything they can get their hands on. This includes HIV medication.

yea me too
If I could only find a black girl in this country.
feels bad man

>our whitest areas are surprisingly not the safest for some reason
Strange

My brother I understand your struggle

HIV tablets mixed with rat poison

Real Eyes
Realize
Real Lies

I was appalled when I found out about this website. Elderly couples and entire families are being slaughtered by black savages, and we're not hearing anything about it in the Western media.

censorbugbear.org

Imagine what a paradise Africa could be without niggers.

North: shitskin fucked up high murder rate
Northeast: same as above
South: mostly fair skinned high murder rate
Southeast: half fair skin half shitskin low murder rate
Center: fucked up

That photo sums up this country pretty well

>I came here to study :(

>We want to learn an Afro-centric history!

>Our people sold each other to slavery.

sweatingguywithtwobuttongs.jpg

This class is titled "Why to never hire black women 101"

There is also sub-saharan people who broke into houses in order to rape women, girls and sometimes little white boys too

Didn't South Africa have segregation in the first place? Then niggers chimped out about it. Now they want it back?

I don't understand

Because exposing the fact that blacks, per capita, commit far more crime than whites, is racist because it conflicts with the false idea that we are all equal.

kek

> Indians did super basic math
Hans, plz.

Only thing you need to understand is that niggers should have nothing less than one bullet in their head.

what areas are safest?

>Kaffirs are cunning as fuck when it comes to stealing
Anything to get out of an honest day's work eh?

>not calling swiss Heidi

you're a faggot aquafresh

Yeah ,its gotten so bad the newspaper has delicated murder stories to the third page because they are so common. Not all off them are even covered.

Suprised noone has posted this gif yet..

>Of course they will oppress the fuck out of those people, ten times more than whites

It's what has been necessary all along. We lost our will to dominate the lesser strains of humanity. The Chinese still have it.

These apes literally won't respond to anything but brutality - anything else is simply an opportunity to grab more gibs.

Brazil is whiiiiiiiiite

It certainly does. The more I look at it the more I can sympathise with that guy because I know that feeling

sounds like a great plan, too bad it would require a coup to accomplish

How do you guys feel about this?

capeparty.com/

Some if it is pretty lucrative. Especially the armed robbers targetting businesses. These fuckers rock up with BMW 3 series and AK47's. Very proffesional too, in and out in 10 minutes. These are the ones who you really dont want to run into. A cop got killed about two months ago just outside our gated communities entrance. He was driving in a unmarked vehicle when a X5 BMW raced past him. He got annoyed and pulled the car over. On the way to the vehicle a figure hangs out the window and gives him a 7.62 surprise in the chest . Turns out it was robbers who had just pulled a job and were getting away.

yep its literal genocide and kike media are hiding it, but its every white men responsibility to know about this. we are not kids or subhuman niggers to have excuses for our closed eyes. if we perish its only our own fault. if average white person cant be bothered with having children or atleast to be realist in the face of reality then there is no fucking hope. hell, people in europe are scared of losing their social status and they would throw their countrymen under the bus for it. we deserve in the end for our degenerace, invididualism and worshiping money as a god.

I dream of this happening everyday

>tfw there was a murder here by a frenchman like 3 years ago and its still making front page news

niggers are just awful

benonicitytimes.co.za/250918/benoni-police-officer-killed-in-brakpan-shooting/

oc, be nice

ƅkesson should consider this plan

We can dream

Same in Dutch and a lot of other languages

It would be glorious.
>Cape declares independence
>deports all the blacks
>Boers from all over the world flock to the Cape
>bringing effective management
>a rich pool of human capital
>no blacks to fuck it all up
>Cape becomes the richest province in all of Africa, comparable to first world nations
If only...

Jesus. I just don't understand. How can a people be just so inept at doing anything. Building even basic infrastructure after it's been TAUGHT to them.

Jared "Skype" Diamond told me that it's all because sub-Saharan Africans didn't have the need or resources to build great civilizations.

>The world isn't all black and white!
>it actually is

They really are

is he /ourguy/ ?

Do you ever look at someone and wonder what is going on inside their head?

He's enjoying it, because he's a leftist faggot, and you can tell by how he dresses and the look on his face . If he were in America, he would have voted for Bernie Sanders in the primaries.

kek'd that filename
also is there a yt link to that gif?

He dosen't know better, in places like SA or Sweden, being a leftist or staying quiet in academia is a survival tactic

strange (strānj)
adj. strangĀ·er, strangĀ·est
unusual or surprising in a way that is unsettling or hard to understand.

I would say ducktaping your mouth with red tape is strange, probably the most fitting word in the dictionary actually.

My father,who has extensive experience with blacks,told me one thing stuck with him regarding their mindset. He said that one thing that completely differentiates them from a white person is stress. They dont have a worry in the world. They immerse themself in the current moment with an absolute disregard for what tommorow may bring. They burn buses in protest to vad service delivery, and seem confused when they have no transport the next day. May it be known that the biggest waste of time imagibable is to try and civilize a black. We truly are not equal.

my bad
youtube.com/watch?v=6aeH4vB37l0
cant see the aftermath, but where is the teacher in this situation?

It's the same in the UK. Too many dirty Socialist scum or Marxist filth around here to be able to voice 'dissenting' opinions. Lecturers are openly leftist too. In fact just today I saw a Soviet flag hanging inside a book shop. Absolutely disgusting.

What's happening in South America and what's about to happen in the US will happen in Europe one day - when whites are the minority.

aaand the .webm and we got them all

>living in Pretoria

you fags deserve what you get, coloureds don't do this shit

also they're not going to be laughing once mugabe drops and refugees swarm their communities

They stole my golfie when I was studying at TUKS. My SA broers will know that Golfies are like gold to them. :(
That day put me on the path to Cred Forums.

No need to waste a bullet because there is the sickle-cell disease
The issue is that Europe is losing billions of euros every year to help sub-saharan people who have this genetic disorder

>tfw my volk are all gone

They also haven't learnt to live life in moderation. Blacks succumb to human indulgences far too quickly. Alcoholism, sex and drugs is a cancer to black society and they don't know how to control it. They are weak minded

I remember a year ago when I was in a seminarium about womens abuse. I and 3 other guys managed to turn the tables on that shit.

They were actually suggesting it's impossible for white males to suffer abuse by women. So me and my friend told our stories about how our mothers used to be emotionaly and physicaly abusive.

They got triggered so hard, one of the teachers actually had to take paid leave.

Too bad, they aren't bad people, just ignorant of the fact that maybe, just maybe, men have tough lives too.

IT STARTS WITH ONE THING

I DONT KNOW WHY

You lads need to study through UNISA if you want to fucking graduate, because rest assured, these kaffers have fucked it up for everybody. Those who were expected to begin their careers next year in medicine, engineering, law and other fields will almost certainly have to repeat the year because the boon government will never reimburse you. Burgers, please take it from us and do everything you can to get Trump into office or your entire country will look like inner city Chicago in no time.

Why do niggers act like this all over the world? They latch onto this one idea that everything is racist and they deserve special treatment.

Is it because they're niggers?

You can take the kaffir out the bush but you can never take the bush out of a kaffir

It won't, America's situation is completely different. The majority of the "nonwhites" there are asians or mexicans aka peoples that are civilized. They'll gentrify up just like the irish and italians did. Blacks are only about 13% of the country and declining. Right now, they're being pushed to the periphery as they are being displaced by mexicans.

It's also why West Cape is the best part of SA, our blacks are more mixed and not pure black like the rest of the country is.

Never a truer word spoken.

How would the demographics of the kaap republic look like?
Would there be people movement like in india and pakistan partition?
Would the offical language be afrikaans or english?

They're simple minded, that's why. They blame whites because skin color is something every human understands.

Not that it particularly matters. The more and more they cause disturbances the more and more the government will have to clamp down. Except this time there won't be no sanctions.

>tfw as Justice en Innocent deur jou voordeur breuk

This was a commie/feminist/pro-rapefugee school too, I picked it so I could subvert from the inside, but it got to be too much and I stopped going

There were even days when there would be anti-refugee signs in the elevator and shit.

Also the newspaper were doing a report about ISIS connections in the local mosque, they promptly recieved bomb threats from the local muslim population, shits crazy in Sweden

you can tell somethings going to happen soon

Lol!!!!!

Well shit

Vanomas

But I digress, let's continue talking about South Africa

20% white, 50% coloured, 30% black

>Would there be people movement like in india and pakistan partition?

Depends on how bad the situation in Joberg and Pretoria gets. Whites would have stayed in Rhodesia if Mugabe wasn't such an idiot.

Anything in particular you want to know Sven?

Kek.
>tfw the names of the robbers are Justice and Innocence.

>Insane reaction

Al die racistische blanke zuid afrikaners hier... Leer eens samen te leven met de zwarte medemens jongens. Zoals proberen niet zo racistisch te glimlachen zoals OP. Ga met ze op de tafel staan bijvoorbeeld. Laat ze zien dat ze er bij horen.

Het leven is te kort om zo veel haat te hebben!

They make glue by grinding up dead horses. Or at least they used to.

Another interesting thing I found out is that if you look at their native languages, they don't have words for abstract concepts like the European languages do. In fact the Swahili word for 'book' was taken from Arabic, which tells me that they didn't have books before the Arabs came along, and you will find many such examples if you study their languages.

Whether they are ignorant, intentionally subversive or just naive doesn't matter because of the poison they spread.

Because their race has never accomplished anything and everything they have has been given to them by whites?

Fok pa jy het ons dan geleer om die kaffirs te haat. Onthou Piet Retief

It has nothing to do with hate, and everything to do with blacks being stupid. It won't stop until the ANC get tired of it and begin shooting people.

Lekker shitposting hey Dutchie?

what's the general sentiment towards black people?

Are white people asleep or are they aware of the threats our civilization faces?

Why would they do that, shoot the whites? Dont they lose all the rest of their income that they had? I mean all the whites would just leave and they would be stuck with shit and piss right?

I feel like when there is a D.O.T.R. in some country, I will go there as a volunteer.

youtube.com/watch?v=RvYhu5m7Yh0

Jazeker broer. Goede dag en onthou: nooit relaxeren he. Ik ben best relaxt atm desu senpai

lol they are more animal than man, of course, give any animal indulgences and they will uncontrollably succumb

implying racism is bad, 88

Very aware of the threat. 95% of Afrikaans families are super nationalistic.
We are aware of our ancestral history and the troubles we had with the blacks. We absolutely hate them . Mercy to any Afrikaans girl who gets caught with a black guy by her family/farther. The English whites are way more liberal than the Afrikaans populace. Fucking souties

Ek is nie Afrikaans maar onthou: around blacks never relax

*father

>It's what has been necessary all along. We lost our will to dominate the lesser strains of humanity. The Chinese still have it.

It's worse than that !!!
With the litteral shitting of China's countryside by highly toxic waste and zero care given to nature and environment, the 1 billion chinese will NEED to export people, especially since the rule of the unique child is no more !!!

In 15 years there will be TONS of young adult chinese who will have to work the fuck out to sustain their economy and won't have any land to do so !

Were will they go ?
Australia where there's nothing ?
south east Asia with sea level rising and no place to go ?
NO. THEY WILL GO IN AFRICA ! They already do !

And when niggers will revolt against this, the chinese will send their armies to crush them.

Even funnier ! The chinese are converting to christianity at an alarming rate ! Sure they are kind and caring and yadda yadda, but but but, history teaches us they can also be the most cruel motherfuckers out there.

What would happen if after hundreds of thousands of chinese emigrated around the middle east (there are 50.000 chinese merchants in Algeria for example, and growing) who would happen to be christians, get attacked ?

now you have a christian-minded, communist-led, capitalist-driven, racist-fueled bunch of turbo-chinks killing niggers and sand niggers all around.

And we will be alive to see this.

KEK WILLS IT !

No, by "begin shooting people" I mean shooting blacks that riot or don't work. The ANC is corrupt but both soldiers and bureaucrats want to get paid and their pay is in extracting resources for foreign (British or Chinese) companies.

Right now it's just buses and schools burning, but I reckon as the situation gets worse it will escalate, causing the ANC to get scared and crack down. At this point either SA becomes a police state again or it breaks up like Yugoslavia did, whites escaping here while the blacks turn on each other.

>Leer eens samen te leven met de zwarte medemens jongens
(translation: Learn to live with fellow black humans)
What the fuck are you talking about, just living within 15km of niggers can be deadly even if you live in a security complex.

Niggers actually move into security complexes to rob it wihtin.

>Het leven is te kort om zo veel haat te hebben! (translation: Life is too short to have so much hate)
Your life will be much shorter if you are not weary of kaffirs.

This is interesting.

It's pretty much the opposite here, I think, or it could be that it's not commonly seen in the public space because Swedes are very introverted about their political beliefs and being a nationalist is taboo and frowned upon.

But the tide is turning, there is no doubt about that, we'll see more from this in 2018 during the elections. I hope I make it until then, every day is hell.

pic related: the day jimmie came to town a couple years ago

>leven is te kort om zo veel haat te hebben!

Wie is jy om te praat? Jy woon in 'n land met min swart mense. Hierso sien ons baie kaffers elke dag, en hulle optree erger as Harambe. Perhaps you should get off your high horse once in a while and travel the world to see, first-hand, the situations in different countries before becoming a cucked leftist. Only when you, yourself are at the centre of a shitstorm, will you understand exactly what it is I am talking about. The only way to civilize a nog is for them to be brought up in majority white areas that are mostly, if not entirely free of other nogs, because the moment they congregate, all hell breaks loose. They are like wild animals that you have to hand-rear meticulously if you want them to at least grow up with a shred of decency.

most of your kind are also turboblydo trash, especially when the only white homesteads left in Zim are landfills and garbage dumps (not that it matters as natives never bother picking up and dumping their trash in a designated location anyway). And up here you can barely sit on a train without making pissant and rude comments to everyone

tell me more about it.

wtf do they want to learn in an afro-centric school?

sharpening a stick isn't that hard

How would they even go about doing a "de-colonized" education system? They had practically nothing before the colonization!
Are they asking to continue where they left off with their Zulu ways before they were crushed in the Boer War? The fuck would that look like in practice?

I love how the Social democrats and moderates like to paint SD as some sort of neo nazi party when they're actually just a more liberal form of nationalism. Jimmie takes quite a soft stance on immigration for a nationalist party but he talks a lot of sense

WE WUZ KANGZ

WHITEY EVIL

it's like if we had schools that actually taught how superiour white people are

You guys just didnt have the knowledge to train them properly. We have plenty of nogs (for example from the carribean) in large cities but not as many problems as you guys have. Why is that?

Step up and dont be so racist like the OP guy the way he looks... it just breeds resentment you know. Be more inclusive, create jobs on the farm and not inly for piet and jan but also for barack and okunuzule.

>Groenlinksposten op mijn Cred Forums
Daar gaat mijn humeur, godverdomme man!

>tfw you know what fate has instore but these mouthbreathers are advocating for their own demise
How do you cope with the frustration?

This is bait guise, dont make us South Africans look any more stupider xD

Why you trolling Piet?

I isolate myself.

I sit on Cred Forums and try to do what I can at night when people are asleep, defacing propaganda and such.

Sometimes I do drugs. I have one good friend whom I talk too also, he's not as right of the spectrum as me, but we respect eachother enough that it dosen't affect our friendship, he does recognize that there are massive problems in the west so we have interesting conversations.

What do you think it means? They want a free education which tells them they are special snowflakes and demands nothing out of them. Free food and free childcare as well. They essentially want communism, but even then that's being generous as communism (in theory, and in practice) requires some level of work demanded from it's participants.

It's just idiocy, and everyone knows it including the older blacks. But it'll continue as things aren't at the point where the administration can just send in riot police to deal with it. But I reckon after one or two universities burn, the situation will be different. Professors, like the teachers, want to stay employed and they will only tolerate this shit up until they can't get paid anymore.

We could just make sure to concentrate all the refugees in one area (more gibs), then start an independence movement.

honestly I wish we could invite all the white South Africaners to Canada and just be done with Africa.

That's easy for you to say when nogs are not native to Europe, and the ones in the Netherlands were brought their during colonization or immigrated there after colonization. South Africa is a country in a continent that is native to niggers i.e. they are therefore all over the place. My point is that they are easier control and civilise when they are in small numbers, but with small pockets of whites in Africa, and even with the most sizeable contingent of whites in Africa being in South Africa, it is still not possible. It is like trying to add a teaspoon of mayonnaise to a bucket of marmite and expecting the marmite to turn white.

we wouldn't come, because we're not giving up our handguns

also, for all the stupid shit we've had to deal with we've never had to deal with trudeau level cuckoldry

Fuck. If only I knew how much water the term "ignorance is bliss" holds. But keep fighting the goodfight user, you can still save your countries future.

I hope so

Good luck too us all

He's being a le epic troll mate, people from the Caribbean colonies are the most violent of all minorities.

At least they aren't muslims I guess.

1.what is the TFR of of the diffrent Afrikaans peoples?
-Boer?
-Gricqa
-Kapp malays
2.What is the retention rate of afrikaans peoples? people who stay within their gruop and are not etc, anglicise.
3.how many of south african whites are really anglicised boers?

4 billion nignogs vs 2 billion chinamen

Sounds like a good matchup

Europe just gotta make sure they bunker down behind stockpiles of WMDs

The best ones are Anglos m8

>Through legal and peaceful means we will strive towards a democratic referendum in which we, the people of the Cape, may decide our own future and destiny as an independent stateā€¦ The Cape Republic.
>legal and peaceful

First sentence in and you fucked up already

the best ones are british anglos or anglicised boers?

If you want snidy, arrogant pricks and goldigging whores, yeah go Anglos !!1!. But if you want morally steadfast and capable people go Boer. Most Afrikaans people are raised via POL approved values. Family,integrity and teamwork. We are a hardy people. Grown accustomed to this place.

The Anglos that live in SA. The ratio is about 65% Afrikaans, 30% Anglo and 5% other whites

>African accounting
So corruption via military dictatorships or nigerian prince money laundering 101?

I've known people who work in banks that donate their time to go to Africa and try to teach African "banks" to be less fucked up.

Can someone please post this

what is the tfr of boers or afrikaners?

You and other whites should just leave. Got back to Portugal or France or England or Ireland. Anywhere to but staying there.

Most of the asians are already civilized before they arrive... or are at least capable of integrating and adapting.

Mexicans aren't that bad either. I deal with allot of illegals in my job, and mostly they just want a better life than what they can have in mexico or central/south america. If there's one thing I see with the Mexicans where I live, it's that they're willing to work their asses off for next to nothing. While I don't want more of them coming over here, I have some respect for some of the ones who do, because they at least have some understanding that it's possible to improve their situation, and a willingness to do what they must to make it a reality.

One of my friends is the child of immigrants. They've been here since they were teenagers 25 years ago, and generally seem to take pride in being part of America even if they still aren't citizens. They own a very old house and are fixing it up, inside and out. They take pride in where they live and what they do, and I find that this is a set of characteristics generally lost on most of my generation (millenials).

Some of the latinos are total fucking spics, but those are far from the majority. Those people are constantly crossing back and forth or are in prison mostly.

I've had black friends, and that's rarely lasted long due to their poor life choices. I have allot of mixed black friends, and I've noted that those types are either VERY on point with their behaviour and world view, or are just as bad or worse than googles.

TLDR - Asians yes, latinos maybe, no to blacks.

2-3

but these places will look like SA in 20-30 years anyway

source?

Why do blacks like to dance so much? I thought they were depressed from all the oppression, not overjoyed?

Hey I have a question, are all blacks like OP pic over there or there are actually good ones like here in the USA?

1 million whites going back to England would to live in London would swing back the tide.

You get a few who are based, but the vast majority aren't. Blacks in America seem to have a lot of similarities to blacks here

Off the top off my head I know of 355 people of my FB. Theres 328 of them who has one/two siblings. This is objective sample,no?

>but not as many problems as you guys have
But we have Almere, Rotterdam, Utrecht...

I don't understand this. Aren't the white Afrikaner people the wealthiest? Why aren't you organizing a coup? It'll be pretty easy since the real power is still within your hands. Back to the glory of the apartheid era.

You guys went from first world dutch-like country to a third world pre-zimbabwe.

I was at UCT campus from 6:30 - around 1 watching the shit show unfold.

They'd get fucked up Bophuthatstwana-style. And most whites aren't effected enough by any of this shit to care, most think they have it good... So why rock the boat?

You realize the only reason that didn't work is because the AWB starting shooting people in a shopping mall?

The entire South African Defense Force was ready to revolt. That's not an accurate thing to say.

There are 4 or 5 private Afrikaaner nationalist movements I can name off the top of my head.

You live in the fucking Netherlands and you want to fuck a nigger? What is wrong with you? I'd give anything to fuck a European hottie/qt with blonde or red hair (especially in the country I live in which is filled with ugly SJW white girls and negresses) and here you are wanting to fuck a black woman.

I guess it's true what they say, you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone.

Can we trade countries, dutch-user?

i have never seen a exact figure,the wiki figure had 1,4-2,4 tfr so

>Bophuthatstwana

Pretty good read didn't know about that.
Also what are some good Afrikaner only places to visit if I want to go to south afrika?

I'd trade with you DESU. I like chubby girls. But dutch girls are tall and skinny as fuck. The only chubby girls are negresses and arabs. I'd rather kill myself than ever touch any of that shit.

Thanks for answer.

WTF I love china now

I think it goes back to the whole living in the moment thing

That's because American blacks come from defeated warmongering tribes that were enslaved and sold by victorious warmongering tribes. they then got put through a breeding program until that ended 150 years ago. We basically only bread the strong dumb ones for use as slaves, so that's what we have now - their great(x7) grandkids. That's why 95% of them are either athletes, soldiers, cops, or low-level common criminals.

Don't be delusional boet. An Afrikaaner rebellion would never be backed by the English for one and they're so outgunned and outnumbered it just wouldn't gel.

I'd give them a fair shit at some early success against disorganised military units and police, but once the military and police go full tilt there's no chance. Memes aside there's no way they could deal with the SANDF and SAPS conventionally and even if, in the crazy situation they do enjoy some success our neighbours would come ooga wooga'ing to help the Government.

>>not talk in your language
>>don't use any of those clothes because clearly those are european
Cultural appropriation!

Hence the infamous "blue Mercades," footage, that was the beginning of the end of the resistance.

Really makes you think

There are no real Afrikaaner only places to visit and the ones that come close are either complete shitholes or require a serious trek to get to.

It really depends on what kind of holiday you want.

Wtf dutchman, keep your bestiality to yourself

Niggers are stupid and racist.

Whites own the land now. Blacks have failed their land.

what is this pic from ? i want to read a comment section

You need some Boerboels. They look amazing

Protests today at the University of Cape Town. I have a fuck ton of photos, I'll dump them later from my PC if the thread is still alive.

also how is there so many south africans ? are you all """white""""" south Africans ?

Black's can't internet well.

yay fat nigger women being boisterous

I also can't help but notice that the darker a google is, the dumber he typically is. Even among ones that weren't bleached to make house googles. You can have two pure googles in a room and I can almost guarantee that the lighter one is smarter.

Would i be considered white in south africa

hahahaha oh wow

Also I love how incoherently its been written. Just a bunch of random sentences mashed together to show how some black people have died.

We appear from nowhere when these threads pop up, but we're constantly lurking. There might be a few Indians and coloureds but I'd say 90% of SA flags are white

KEK BE PRAISED

God bless China in their endeavours to rid the world of googles.

I love south africans. I love you guys.

Yes