Sam Harris DECONSTRUCTS Trump

Give it a listen:

youtube.com/watch?v=3yBGE80covk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xlGztzYObRM
youtube.com/watch?v=3yBGE80covk&t=292
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>jew that hates mulisms hates the only president candidate ever to come out and say he would ban muslims

That's like saying:

"Jew who likes highways hates Hitler even though Hitler was great at building highways"

You can write sage in the options field to prevent a thread from staying on the frontpage with your posts. This causes bad threads to slide and be deleted

Take the oil means control it. Not deny royalties to the Iraqi people.

Harris is an idiot. I think I know his (((problem)))

now, deconstruct hillary.

Although i love trump as much as anyone else here, is anything he actually said factually wrong?

>Take the oil means control it. Not deny royalties to the Iraqi people.

source? you seem to be making shit up

as far as i know trump has never said that iraqis would be receiving royalities

Because he said the goal was to deny oil to Isis, let me turn it around, what proof does Harris have he would deny royalties to Iraq?

What's a leppo?

Trump totally utterly fatally BTFO

Christopher Hitchens on Clinton

Sam Harris is the true philosopher king.

>sam (((harris)))
i realize this board is nothing but a reddit swamp at this point, but this is just sad.

He admits Hillary has a dirty record and he admits that the prospect of her winning is "rather depressing".

But he says the prospect of Trump winning would be worse than "rather depressing" - it's "terrifying".

Sam Harris and all those atheist cucks are just a gateway to Trump. You'll grow out of them when you realize they're just using the same old tired tactics used by all con artists selling snake oil. Hitchens was the worst of the bunch

Harris is a lawyer like sophist. Beware.

Also, invoking Hitchens from the dead? After "Hitch" wrote a book about Clintons? If hitch or Harris were truly practical as he said he'd have more than a misguided understanding of "take the oil" and a larger understanding if how a cabinet advises a president

Or how many supreme court picks are coming

Or how 3 branches of govt with separation of powers renders his support stupid "Trump could be literally Hitler" musings dumb af.

I've already given his rants about Trump multiple listens. Harris is nothing but a sophist manipulator who uses eloquence and verbose ramblings without any substance to express a personal dislike.
His real issue with Trump is that Trump gives less of a shit about Israel and the kikes and is for American sovereignty which is against everything Harris has been working for when he vilifies Muslims and praises Israel.

A complete phony which I used to admire and read his works. Discarded.

That and he's obviously just rationalizing his California indoctrination. Trump use a personal b threat as well, if Trump is so dumb where are Harris's billions?

Scott adams talks about 2D press that can't digest that he is smart ... Harris falls into that category.

Plus, his voice and his style of talk remind me of neurotic woody allen.... He's like the California dude version of Woody Allen!!

Ugh. Autocorrect

*Trump is a personal threat as well

Why is it that everyone someone is half or a quarter or 1/8 Jewish Cred Forums always assumes they are pure bred venomous kikes?

This is too much strawman for one post.
I like trump too, but Harris is bringing up some good points.
His argument only falls apart when he makes the assumption that Hillary will simply be "more of the same."

Is Sam Basicly the guy who said
"We Should base our Morality on SCIENCE"?

He didn't even answer the "Is Ought" Crisis to his suggestions, Its just "MUH OBJECTIVISM"/"SCIENCE FUCK YEAH"

Even Charles Darwin at the very least was famous before becoming fedora

too bad he always fails deconstruct arguments for God

Ok into the trash it goes
30 seconds in and he calls trump a "imbecile"

So yeah, you sit in your basement make podcast that few thousands people watch while this "imbecile" is a multi billionaire running for POTUS

Ok....

Naww... His huge Gothic misunderstanding of "take the oil" was a dead giveaway .... So was the rhetorical trick of "I've thought it through, shoulder to the grindstone" he is literally pulling a Trump "trust me. I'm smart", he is trying to be persuasive but only comes across as elitist and condescending... Only he can "weigh the negatives against Hillary and come out that Hillary use better, trust me... I've accounted for the slander".... Sure you have.

Sure you have.

He comes across as fake and disingenuous and the apocalyptic talk about "history will not forgive us" sounds histrionic and supercilious....aka shitposting and crazy.

At no point did he sound unbiased or comically "reasonable".... Monotone is not a proxy for removing bias... Just sounds professional.... "I'm so logical I'm bored with having to explain this."

An act.

What? What kind of comparison is that? Trump literary says "israel is our ally"

What you are saying is "Ok, Trump want to ban muslim immigration and I don't like muslims, BUT HE WANT TO KILL FUCKING JEWS"
He doens't you fucking retard.

One drop rule.

This just confirms my suspicion that Sam Harris is Ben Stiller with too much adderall and meditation.

That's a rhetorical trick. He pretends to agree on Hillary to rope you in, but still chooses her... "And so should you."

Old trick

This guy looks like store brand Ben Stiller

Thanks. Never knew exactly how that worked.

Sam Harris is right about Trump being immature and unqualified to be the leader of a country but I still want to see what will happen when Trump wins.

I agree, also Hillary isn't exactly the best option either.

>now, deconstruct hillary.
She's like any other politician except much more qualified, surrounded by seasoned experts. A bit more awful than the average but within the acceptable range of awful.

DELETE THIS

Listened to it, its basically "oy vey Trump is a bad goyim hes crazy he is a child trust me goy vote hillary"
He makes no real arguments and only attacks trumps rhetoric.
Trump says outrageous things to get the medias attention and simplifies what he says to appeal to plebs, he even talks about this strategy in his book "Crippled America"
Harris is a kike who only cares about Israeli and Jewish interests

uhhhh this guy is extremely kikey

Donald Trump MASK OFF

youtu.be/xlGztzYObRM

maybe you're just not that smart and Trump is more on your level.

He doesn't hate muslims you idiot. He just thinks that Islam, the ideology, is terrible. And he's an atheist, not a jew.

In his last podcast he literally blamed Jews for the Holocaust.

>Give it a listen:

>no
>fuck off
>stop looking for the killer argument to stop the trump train, you sound like glenn beck
>get ready to cry in fetal position next month
>kthx

wtf I hate trump now, he no second coming of hitlerzz

I can't watch it, lads. I don't want to listen to Trump getting BTFO.

>HITCHING OUR FUTURE TO A TOTALLY CHAOTIC SYSTEM
youtube.com/watch?v=3yBGE80covk&t=292

KEK WILLS IT!