Ethics of the mentally disabled having kids

Down syndrome mothers have a 50-50 chance of reproducing a child with a mental disability. They are still adults however. What are /pols thoughts on this

degenerate

Even retards get to fuck. I should get out more often

Their lives, their choice.

The state and my tax dollars however should not have any role in anyone's lives.

Shit go for the parents. You want your kid to be happy, but fuck having to take care of both your downie kids and downie grandkids when you're old as fuck

The bloody downies should just adopt, no need to bring more tards into this world.

Do downies even have the mental capacity to raise a child well?

I didn't know mark Hamill has downs...

It shouldn't be allowed

Why should anyone be allowed to bring a life into this world that will 100% have a disability and be a burden on society?

Euthanize all downies.

what if down's people decide YOU shouldn't have kids?

Tell that to the 2 billion+ niggers.

how the fuck can 2 downies raise a kid, it will die after like a week of them feeding it playdough

Sounds like they're doubling Downs

Aren't downies sterile?

I'd be fine with it if those people could certainly support the kid in worst case scenario and ensure it'd be a productive member of society. As long as there's no risk of the person being a drain of resources and can still live relatively okay life, I have no problem with whatever disabilities they have. People may complain about their "inferior genes" but no one says they have to fuck together.

However, we all know that it wouldn't be the case in every case and there will be cases where kids will be somewhat off, may need support and will drain society's resources or simply hate themselves and regret their life. We cannot prevent that so - at least make the parents be sure their fucking won't just create another miserable human who will also be forced to life of a leech.

I do agree though with to a degree. There are so many perfectly fine kids, one's with great potential who may become great people if given a chance and a proper home - why not to adopt one of them, instead? Not only there won't be a risk od the syndrome passing down, but also one less kid will risk life fucked up by lack of opportunities.

It should be allowed, but they should also have the common decency not to do it.

ones* and other typos. Pardon me.

>They are still adults however.
no they're not. Down syndrome means you're 12 forever.

But you have to get a job first, pablo.

Kill them all

These "people" are taken care of there whole life's by the government and the parents/handlers.

And you want to allow people that can't take care of themselves to have kids?

They will just end up being taken care of in the same manner.

Most tards also only have low level jobs such as Taco Bell/mc Donald's/ ect. And don't have the money to support a family alone themselves.

Why let them fuck up more just let them die out. They bring nothing to the genetic board game.

the privilege of sucking at the teat as a mental cripple also comes with the price of never having responsibility

under no circumstances should retards have a blank check to reproduce

Omg that's faf

>Dubs
>Doubling downs

⊙¿⊙
U

If two down syndrome couples have a child, does it become a double down syndrome child?

this
everything else its degenerate

Just imagine they actually have a kid and by some miracle it's not a downie. Can you imagine growing up with mentally retarded parents? Just imagine by age 7 they can no longer help you with your homework. By age 9 you can articulate thoughts and ideas better than them. By age 11 you have surpassed them completely and are not even in high school yet. Imagine going to your grandparents place and they ask you if you lodged your parents tax paper work yet at age 13.

What nightmare is this? This worse than them having retard kids, a perfectly normal kid born to them will be the most tragic thing I can think of. I can't wrap my head around just how fucking bad this situation would be. A perfectly fine kid who's development would be stunted because his parents only reached grade 7 in mental capacity

Here's how you fix everything of this nature.
Don't tell people what they can or they can't do, just don't assist them in any way. If they manage, they're fit, if not, tough fucking luck, no loss.

There is such a thing a pathologic altruism and it's fucking everything up.

this
everything else is objectively degenerate

pretty sure it's extremely rare to find a fertile male

leave them the fuck alone

how can they take care of a child when they cant take care of themselves?

Just let them do whatever the fuck they want.
The sooner the west burns the sooner it can rebuild itself from ashes

this

kek

this. meet a 50 year old Down once. he acted like he was 12.

>the west burns
>from Germany

Fuck off Muhammad

> This was the third story on the 5 pm ABC news

Must have been a slow news day

It will be australian.

They have low fertility, it's a very unlikely they will but it's still a possibility.

As long as I don't have to pay for it and I don't have to see it, they can do whatever they want.

If they want me to pay for kids, I'm not paying for expensive retards.

They will forget that thought in 2 minutes

They should not be able to have a child. They should not adopt either, because they are guaranteed to fuck the kid up socially and mentally. They probably work minimum wage jobs anyways and can't afford kids.

>Their lives, their choice.

You think they're the ones who are going to be raising those children? Are you fucking retarded?

They said that they plan to have four children. As far as we know it's very possible that all four children could have down syndrome. Again, that's two parents with down syndrome raising four children who all have down syndrome.

What world do you live in to think that would work in any fucking way? Obviously the children would end up being raised by their grandparents who have already had to raise children with down syndrome. Now they're much older and being asked to do it again, this time with even more children. And on top of it they have clearly expressed that they do not want this and think it's a terrible idea.

Muster up all of your brainpower and try to understand the implications of that.

>when a guy that has down syndrome is more attractive than you

hahhahahah

hahaha

haa...

If that were the case we'd be mixing all the playdough together to make a disgusting greyish brown, Merkel.

we should encourage it, but the offspring should be used for covert genetic testing

I mean if there's a 50% chance shit will go horribly wrong even without any interference and the only obstacle is a literal downie catching on to your shenanigans...well that sounds an awful lot like an invitation to me

even if the kid is 'normal' being raised by a pair of downies is bound to fuck them up developmentally

Most downies can't even have children at all.

Everyone allowing it and going "just don't make the state pay for it" is fucking stupid. Who else is going to pay for it? Who's going to raise this child and use critical thinking to identify health issues?

Not the fucking tards. Sterilize the mentally disabled. The sooner we drop this everyone is special shit and move to eugenics the better.

>let downies fuck each other

God, so gross. Please dont do this. I'm going to vomit rotting shark meat now.

>Can you imagine growing up with mentally retarded parents? Just imagine by age 7 they can no longer help you with your homework. By age 9 you can articulate thoughts and ideas better than them. By age 11 you have surpassed them completely and are not even in high school yet. Imagine going to your grandparents place and they ask you if you lodged your parents tax paper work yet at age 13.

I am worried about something else related to this. I remember learning that most of the kid's development of talents/potential is done in the first formative years and in big part of it depends on the houshold they're raised in (that's why people in bumfuck nowhere often have on average lower intelligence - it's not that they're somewhat worse genetically, just weren't raised in environment stimulating and challenging their minds). I worry that it may be that kid won't even get that far as it would be doing worse due to where and how it would be raised.

no. in the oven, they must go.

It would be a lot worse if they had a child who WASN'T downs, could you imagine growing up with two downs parents - even one? That is a huge injustice to the child.

With these types of issues, it seems the welfare of the parents comes first to the left. The welfare of the parents must come second to the welfare of the possible children.

Sven wants to eat the cooked downy dong.

whats the point of this picture?

got more?

If i remember correctly, there is possible to determine defects in the fetus at the early stages of pregnancy. So its okay as long as child with down syndrome will be aborted immediately.

People on plebbit got butthurt the other day during the bi-weekly Holocaust thread about how Hitler gassed the midgets kek

Retards should be sterilized

Kek

do i need remind you this is an adult board?

get your tween ass out of here

They only care about who can vote for them right now. Who cares about kids when the parents can vote against you?

i like it black and smokey.

I watched this show a few times. It's like a fucking comedy.

they should be gassed

You must be joking if you think the downers don't want downer kids.

Most midgets if they can't have kids adopt other midget kids so they know they are the same.

>their choice
>my taxes

nah

Watch "little people big world" or any other midget show on tlc and you will see they shoot for children with defects

>mad downie burger detected

Are you upset because your local mcdonalds stopped serving breakfast, fat fuck?

That's not your decision to make. Let them try to fulfill their biological imperative, if the child dies then you get exactly the same result.

They won't fuck you half a tard.

If they can't have one by themselves they will go get a insemination

They would do a better job than the average nig.

>biological imperative of a faulty organism

The right thing to do is kill them at birth. You don't let broken machines fly people across oceans do you, so why would you let retards breed?

Same principle.

If my parents (adoptive or not) were downies, I would have commited Sudoku.

>let the child suffer and die because the tards have fee fees too!

Liberal logic.

>They won't fuck you half a tard.
what?

>If they can't have one by themselves they will go get a insemination
I said try themselves, without any external help.

>You don't let broken machines fly people across oceans do you.
What makes you think i don't? if someone is aware of it and wants to take the risk, sure, go ahead.

>The right thing to do is
No, you don't get to decide that.

Evolution is simple, you just step back, avoid fucking with it and shit accomodates itself.

They should be sterilized. Isn't that trendy with the cool kids anyway? Getting a vasectomy, so you don't have to use the pill anymore? They should be sterilized.

>australian downs couple fight for parenting dream

I really don't understand this recent phenomenon of denying reality and accepting absurdism as normal.

What the fuck is wrong with people today. Everyone is turning into a special snowflake that wants to be accepted and loved despite their clear and obvious shortcomings or inherent flaws?

You cannot peer pressure normal people into treating you like you're normal if you're a freak of nature.

Just do the honorable thing and fucking kill yourself, jesus christ.

And who's going to raise the child? If he's a retard he's a retard with a miserable life, worse is if he's normal with retard parents

Okay let me break this down to a full tard like you.

They won't be able to fuck and have a kid.
So they will go to get a insemination Done and THAT cost US money because they don't HAVE MONEY.

Did you get it that time retardo

Evolution accomodates the strong killing the weak and infirm. Meaning if I run over a downie, evolution is working as intended.

> whats the point of this picture?

Photographer duping women into getting naked by making it seem artistic?

Tards fuck like rabbits in mental facilities are you stupid?

Are you stupid? protecting them from suffering is the liberal thing to do, you bleeding heart hogshit.

It's not about the feefees, moron. It's the principle of having a human cucking another human off their shot at life.

Evolution will already do this shit for you, it is not wihin your moral right to say you know better and prevent someone from taking chances. What you do is step back and let them take the shot. No welfare, no handouts, no nothing.

You can't just manually decide who should be able to try and who shouldn't, because you're just another individual.

No they wont be able to raise the kid, plus if the kid comes out normal it will be more intelligent than its parents when turning eleven, which often results in abuse from the downie parents who are frustrated because their kid is so mutch smarter etc. Read an article about it some time ago, the girl was horribly neglected and abused by her downie parents

>it's a tard defends his right to fuck edition

pretty hot shit. nuns are my fetish.

I don't know either
I met some guy the other day and asked what he did for work. Told me he was on welfare because he didn't want to take jobs away from minorities.

>tfw this kind of shit is what the "Nazis" sterilized disabled people for
>most countries sterilized their potatoes as well
>mfw we can do it anymore

God you're such a dumbfuck. If they can't have babies by themselves then in this model it's the end of the story, they don't.
What part of NO HELP did you not get?

Technically, yes. It would be collateral damage, and you'd fuck yourself up in the process, which is why you won't do it.

It seems you have a bad reading ability my man I didn't say they wouldn't be able to fuck in general. I said they won't be able to fuck and have a kid with the process.

Also why are you going to mental institutes and watching tards fuck

They can do what they want but I'm not paying for that shit

Underrated.

Male downies are sterile so it won't happen, figures they are too stupid to look it up on google. Also female downies have high levels of sterility so chances are she is also sterile though then again she might just not be.

Not only do I support abortion and euthanasia I think in a lot of cases it should be encouraged.

They should move to Ireland. I hear they have a chronic shortage of potatoes.

*>mfw we CAN'T do it anymore
Fucked that one up

Mandatory abortion for down syndrome babies. If they refuse abortion then they can never receive any tax dollars for any reason concerning the down syndrome baby's issues.

It's a principles thing, you mart dwelling savage.

You can't make that decision for someone else because then you'd have to be able to decide what healthy but stupid 70iq people do with their reproductive rights.
Should tested geniuses decide what you do with your genes? no, don't think so.

Can't control it, don't control it, let it adjust itself, don't be autistic

>you wont do it

Why not. You cannot stop my biological imperitive to stomp downies. Evolution requires such sacrifices be made, shitlord.

What are you talking about. It's not like they will give up on the act of getting the child. They WILL find other means to have that kid.

you really are a tard

>calling me a bleeding heart when I said I'd sterilize them.
>actually using the phrase human cucking other humans

We should start by sterilizing you.

If you had to accept that gays aren't degenerate, that women are as smart as men, that all races are fundamentally the same, and that trannies are really the opposite sex, why not try to push your own agenda?

If I was a downie and had to call a man in a dress "she" through gritted teeth you bet your ass I would be trying to put through some downie-acceptance bullshit

Because you'd go to jail and your offspring will get a nigger upbringing.

There's no biological imperative to stomp downies, also work on your fucking english.

Well, if they do find the means and they can afford them, they mustn't be that useless.

See what i'm getting at, shit for brains?

You are wrong and it's well documented in mental health the problems with tards in facilities.

There's no niggers here so checkmate cisscum. Downies must be exterminated and my english is good enough, turbo beaner.

>the original post is "I won't pay for them"
>proceds to take the next 5 post defending his inability to read

I'm out fucking retards like you are too much to deal with

Honestly I hope someone euthanizes you

kek

What happened to evolution? So many people are fucking up our species.

Are you an retard, just google what its like to have down parents it horrible it causes suffering and wont work. You must protect these people from their selfs, understand we are talking about people with the capacity of an very very slow 11 year old

Eugenics was right.

Luckily the abortion rate is about 92-95% in Europe for Down Syndrome. Anudda shoah.

Which puts liberal commentators in a vise. If they complain about this diversity and enrichment going lost.. they're actually speaking out against free abortion.

The only ones really speaking out for them are fundies, but even they mostly abort.

If you accept abortion for any reason, the primary of those should really be that we don't waste resources on clear genetic anomalies.

>50/50 chance of reproducing a chilf with a mental disability
And a 100% loss, because either a mentally disabled mother has to take care of her mentally disabled child which is a recipe for disaster or a healthy child is forced to take care of his mentally disabled parents.

There are real people like that, who came out normal from retarded mothers and/or fathers. It's not easy.

>subtle eugenics thread

How the fuck can you ensure they will be a productive member society?? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard....no wonder it came from a pol. I've seen literal obese white trash who've shit themselves in walmart with more intelligence

You're an idiot

That's like, your opinion, frostfucker

Not an argument

So does the baby have even more chromosomes? What's the down syndrome version of down syndrome? Down syndrome+1?

if the baby comes out normal it's called up syndrome

>off by one
too bad, +1 would've probably been a good meme

my mother and grand mother worked in disability care, and according to them, most downies can't even wipe their own ass, let alone a childs.

it would be called double down syndrome btw

No you stupid idiot, it's called Down A Syndrome

I wipe my ass with 'suffering' you libbycuck

Suffering is part of life, and other people's suffering is no one's responsibility.
Your pathological altruism is the reason we got this whole mess in our hands, it's the reason iq is going down for the first time in decades.

>You must protect these people from their selfs
No, you don't get to do that, you fucking step back and you let nature take its course. Why? because you're not qualified, you can't decide for them because you're just another monkey.

Now if you step back, you can find out if you were right of wrong, at the price of doing absolutely fucking nothing.
Great, isn't it?

As someone who actually works with the mentally handicapped, that depends on the individual with Downs. Not every person who has Downs Syndrome has the same level of functionality. There are some who are full on potato level, who can literally only grunt out a handful of words. There are some who are capable of holding a 9 to 5 job, albeit generally is menial like a stocker or bagger at a grocery store (though there are outliers who can do more complicated ones.) The ones who are crazy, physically aggressive apes are on the lower end of the intelligence scale, the ones who are totally chill and usually hilarious are on the higher end.

Overall, people with Downs have been among my favorite clients to work with, though I know that's totally anecdotal. I grew up in a town populated and ruined by low class welfare leeches who pump out shittt children, so under our current system, I'd rather have my tax dollars go to two smart(er, comparatively) Downies who are probably more pleasant and considerate individuals than the scum in my hometown.

By downie standards that couple is quite attractive. That being said all down syndrome people should be chemically castrated at a young age, letting them raise children is morally irresponsible because they are guaranteed to be unfit to care for it. I'm willing to throw downies a bone and say the can have sex with each other but they shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. Make the male get a vasectomy, give them a puppy and call it a day.

They pollute the gene pool

>What's the down syndrome version of down syndrome?

you want to fucking fight me you fat cunt?

This. Then we gas all the filthy anglos. Yes, perfect.

Do you have a soft spot for tards because your parents are sub 65 IQ or are you just able to relate to them better.

You entire argument everyone's been laughing at you for is tards should get to do whatever they want. News for a shitskin like yourself but actions have consequences and someone will need to step in and finance this disaster. Tards should be aborted not allowed to live their entire life on the states dime.

Now go ahead and throw out your meme insults and sperg I'm going to get coffee.

How the fuck are they supposed to born in the first place?

First we gas Argentina's nigger population, then we take out the downies.

Detrimental to society.

Retards are a strain on society.

Actually, the smart ting to do in a world without ethics would be to enslave them, and have every retard on earth run on giant treadmills to power the world's skyscrapers. They're not intelligent enough to pick cotton, they'd probably eat it.

mobility scooter joust is on

You could just swap their baby for an unwanted one.

No fuss. Give them an unwanted health baby which would have cost the state to take into care and then get adopted with everything that goes along with that.

They get a healthy child they love as they got 'lucky'.
The state gets research material...

Bring it on faggot, I sit on you to death

What would be wrong with it? People with down syndrome are happy, unlike the rest of us with our miserable "work, eat, sleep, repeat" lives. Only thing is, they don't help advance us as a society, and in this way they're kind of a drain on the rest of us. Who's to say that "normal" people are the perfect being that God intended to inhabit the earth? We destroy the earth for this fake thing we created called money.

I'll bring the pool noodles

But then you'll have to feed and house your retarded slaves until they die. That would be expensive. Gassing them is relatively cheap and you will only have to do it once.

No, listen, i'll try to make it simple so your tiny normie brain can understand.

If you don't help someone AT ALL (no welfare, no charities, nothing like that), whatever they obtain must come from their own actions.

If a couple of retards are self sufficient enough to save up money for a treatment like that, then it sure as fuck means they're not very useless.

It's the bottom line, their chances are gonna be shit, and 95% of the time they won't make it. But that's the point, just because someone is almost sure to fail, it doesn't mean you should prevent them from trying, or failing, or succeeding. Because they're not your fucking property. Even if they're useless and incapable, you can't do it, because then you'd open a box where people would be able to decide what other people do with their reproductive capacity.

It's not a complex concept, I can't believe i have to break it down to you like this.

It's not about what retards do per se, it's about the implications of intervening.
If you do intervene, you're basically opening up to babysit a big chunk of useless fucks.

You let them test themselves, there is literally nothing to lose except you feeling a bad bad boo boo in your tummytum because someone is possibly gonna have a bad bad time before they die ;((((

faggot

eat shit

if downies can have kids, why can't I fuck my sister?

Your hypothetical is so full of holes I don't know where to begin. It's emotionally driven and based on a societal model we dont even live in.

Thanks for playing.

'holes' is not an argument.

remove welfare, darwin will resolve these issues within a couple of generations

>just because someone is sure to fail that doesnt mean you should stop trying

Do you even realize how much of a fucking deluded libtard you sound like right now?

Wake up. There's no reward for being a virtue signalling social justice faggot.

The crumpet wins the thread

i thought you could in Canada while your dog licks your butt

only if the dog is muslim

Excuse me. I am not the one arguing to override someone else's decision because it might hurt some feelies.

Protecting people from suffering is exactly what SJWs do. Please re evaluate your life.

Argentina has a point.

It is in their right to try this, but it is pretty fucking stupid and biologically selfish to taint the spawning pool. But still they should be allowed

Is that the Chad of downs? He barely even looks like he has downs syndrome.

Also anyone else notice its always these SJW type idiots that begin their shitposts by trying to insult someone elses intelligence?

I bet this fucking asshole is shitposting from his iPhone right now.

You are a SJW though. Anyone in here can see it clearly.

What would be a stimulating and challenging environment ?

They should be put down.
The child life doesn't belong to them. To intent to bring a retarded child into this world is nothing but cruelty.

Neither is your rant filled with ad hominem and unlikely scenarios. I can sit here and set up an argument that doesn't make any fucking sense either how do you want to tackle it? Hey people are from the ocean because we are mostly water. Lel le debate me cuck faget.

>hurrr normie
Great insult brah

Don't fucking support the spread of mental weakness

they should have been left in the woods.

There are some fine tasting tears in this thread OP. Well Done.

No, bro.

I'm saying, go for it, but you can't have any assistance from society around you. If your merits are good enough then you probably proved yourself and you can pass your genes on.

You're saying we should simply override their agency because we know better than them and decide for them because they should be protected from themselves and we can't have a child go suffering because we have to prevent suffering until the world is a big nice safe space.

Do you understand how non intervention is the opposite of social justice?
Probably not, because you have brain damage yourself.

You don't understand what ad hominem means.

Ad hominem is when i say: you are an idiot, therefore wrong

"You are a fucking faggot and you should eat shit" is not an ad hominem, it's an insult

Still not an argument. I'll be here if you got an argument, in the meantime

eat shit

faggot

This is some of the dumbest butt hurt shit I've read in a while and I'm literally crying

Kekd hard

anyone who supports them is a sheltered piece of shit. in my city for some bloody reason there's a ton of them and holy shit they are fucking annoying. you have no idea what it is going on the bus and having to listen to them scream and shout because they're fucking retards
WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO REPRODUCE, WHY DO WE ALLOW MORE OF THEM TO EXIST
WHY CAN'T THEY BE ABORTED

Even a life with downs syndrome is better than no life at all. Let em have kids.

There is no such thing as non-intervention in SOCIETY. Do you understand that by even posting here you are admitting you are part of this society?

Jesus christ, you make me sick. Any interaction you have with others places you squarely within the grasp of social responsibility. It's the DUTY of normal people to rid the world of damaged people, in order for the healthy to live on.

>saying I'm wrong because I have a tiny normie brain and you are correct and I'm dumb for not reaching your conclusion not ad hominem.

Wew

No, listen, i'll try to make it simple so your tiny normie brain can understand. If you don't help someone AT ALL (no welfare, no charities, nothing like that), whatever they obtain must come from their own actions. If a couple of retards are self sufficient enough to save up money for a treatment like that, then it sure as fuck means they're not very useless. It's the bottom line, their chances are gonna be shit, and 95% of the time they won't make it. But that's the point, just because someone is almost sure to fail, it doesn't mean you should prevent them from trying, or failing, or succeeding. Because they're not your fucking property. Even if they're useless and incapable, you can't do it, because then you'd open a box where people would be able to decide what other people do with their reproductive capacity. It's not a complex concept, I can't believe i have to break it down to you like this. It's not about what retards do per se, it's about the implications of intervening. If you do intervene, you're basically opening up to babysit a big chunk of useless fucks. You let them test themselves, there is literally nothing to lose except you feeling a bad bad boo boo in your tummytum because someone is possibly gonna have a bad bad time before they die ;(((( faggot,eat shit

This is nice copypasta.

disabled people have no place in society

if normal people already struggle to get a job, then what about them? they live on benefits their whole lifes. Fuck off

Ah, the problems of the rich.

Just wait until the economic collapse and inevitable Chinese takeover. You think they'll suffer these creatures to live?

Only humans could be so stupid.

Their parents have already made the judgment that they are incapable of raising kids.

Direct quote from the Downie
>"It's not that hard to have a kid. I know that some people say it's all about hard work but it's not — it's all about love and compassion that you have for your child."

Easy to see why the parents are concerned.

Strawman, mentioning non intervention when referring to a policy doesn't imply non intervention as a whole

Of course I make you sick, i'm not a narcissistic SJW who feels entitled to telling other people what to do with what is arguably the objective purpose of life.

Don't get me wrong, this thing in praxis will mean their chances of reproduction will be close to null. So it's the same thing as preventing them.
The point is once again, the implication of interfering.

I don't understand how you think someone's elses children are a 'social responsibility', children are not fucking public property because they weren't made by society, they were made by their parents.
Not your children, not you business, not your call.

>had liberal type girlfriend once
>had an argument about this while watching some old 70s family show about a kid with down syndrome named corky or something
>they tell the character (actor was actually also downs, lel) that he can't have a kid
>I point out that they lied to him and that that's wrong to do.
>girlfriend protests that it's better to lie and not hurt his feelings
>I ask if that means downs syndrome is a bad thing then.
>she has to wrestle with the contradiction of whether downs people are a 'blessing' as she liked to put it or if we should make an effort to prevent them from breeding
>was very fun to watch the cogs turn as she tried to figure out which side she'd take in her doublethink.

We shouldn't let downs people breed as they are a drain on society. But I also think that our morals and values are what are more important. We can't place a value on human life, of any amount for any reason. We lose our humanity if we engage in eugenics as a whole. But individuals should not be encouraged at the same time.

How long are you going to call everyone in this thread SJWs before you realize we are all having a laugh at your expense due to your shit opinion on this subject.

>not your business

As long as we're part of the same society, it will always be my business.

Knowingly having a potato should exclude you from all welfare or support payments.

This includes potato syndromes that can be screened for in the womb and aborted.

I've only called Iceland an SJW

Typical SJW

Forcibly sterilize them and let them surrogate some teenager's fertilized egg.

For fucks sake this is degeneracy at its finest. They both ought to be spayed and neutered as no child should have to be severely mentally disadvantaged because of the actions of their parents.

Not if I'm ultimately paying for its care.

>Eugenics was right.

Eugenics a shit.

The complex interconnection between genes means selecting for a trait impacts a massive number of secondary traits that cannot be predicted. Genetic engineering is where its at.

What the fuck, this dude has downs and he looks more fucking attractive than me.
He legit looks attractive.

>Genetic engineering is where its at.

So turbo-eugenics?

People with Down's syndrome are perfectly suitable for simple jobs like cleaners, warehouse workers, night watchmen etc.

Whether we like it or not, we need people like them - otherwise we'll be forced to import workers from a much more violent stock.

Well why stop at disabilities.

Desire to have children is inversely correlated with intelligence. So anyone that wants children should not be allowed to have children otherwise we will breed a nation of retards.

We have people like them they are called immigrants

They were quoted as saying "When you put the peepee stick in the peepee whole, it feels funny! Babies are funny too"

Interdasting thoughts here.

They literally cost more than they produce to employ and care for. Downies with jobs is like playing pretend while the government picks up the real tab for their employment. They literally have a socialworker who makes most of their yearly wages that comes and unfucks their lives daily/weekly.

>Well why stop at disabilities.

Because disabilities dike downs are the result of a specific genetic disorder with a high chance of being passed on, as opposed to people that are on the standard spread of intelligence and have no genetic defect.

forcibly impregnate genetically desirable women

a retard baby birthed snd raised by retards, if white, will still be more productive and intelligent than your average street nigger

i worked with tards for a year at a nfp charity... they're good people, and some are strong as fuck. had one tard helping me lift 300 pound paper bins

that's called upside-down syndrome you cuck

nobody should have to finance it

if they can't support it it can starve on the streets as free entertainment for passersby

>call others what theyre calling you

Typical liberal mentality. Do you work for hillary?

DUDE WEED LMAO

> 15 posts by this ID

You can stop samefagging now, bro, it's over

Until I understood what Down syndrome was; I just thought I was seeing the same guy everywhere

Most western countries are not going to let a tard starve on the street pull your head out of your ass

See here, now this kinda shit is exactly the kind of fuck up that brings about the existence of orcs and dwarves and goblins n' shit.

Do we really want to have to deal with a Warhammer 40k scenario?

Everyone should have to apply for a license to have children. Be able to pass some tests. Kind of for a driver license. Should have to meet some minmum requirements.

This goes for everyone. If you can't get licensed, you can't have children. If you break this law or attempt to break this law, you can be jailed, fined, and have your ability to get a license suspended for some amout of time, maybe even permanently (vasectomy, tubes tied) or maybe even receive the death sentence because you know what fuck them. Idiocracy

>samefagging

Yeah only 2 people in this thread thought you were retarded

Wouldn't social services snap up the kid instantly considering they can barely function or take care of themselves?

Yeah sorry, it takes me more than a couple proxies to understand how butthurt I am

>le society meme

commie

Nazi germany had good solution for this

lel tard fucker

That sounds like a great plot a comedy movie or sit-com. But too many retards would cry. Like its not policitally correct or w/e.

So maybe we could get people like Jackass Knoxville guy, and Eric Cartman to act in it? I think jew-oor on to something there lad. Aus

>Even retards get to fuck.
sure, but we get to sterilize them first with gonad-frying lasers mounted on orbital weapons platforms

If you don't want to be under the scrutiny of those you live around, go be a hermit like the unibomber, bong.

link?

>tfw your parents have downs

How do they drive their kids around or provide for them?

What happens when the kid is a teenager?

>all these people telling me I'm full of shit are proxies

Ahahahahahaha

Not an argument, pinko

Poor kid is going to be raised by retards

>littetally reyarded parents

the classmates of the kid willhave a field day with this

I dont see an issue with it.

Let the little retards make a baby potatoe if they so choose. It's not as though many downies are doing this. Let them have a kid. Their mothers would love to raise the kid along side them.

And its not as though the retard offspring would ever reproduce anyways. Zero liability.

>Desire to have children is inversely correlated with intelligence
And believing corellation implies causation is inversely correlated with intelligence

Some kind of monetary requirement should be met too, you can't have a certain amount of children unless you're earning a decent amount.

>downie kids and downie grandkids

What if you combine two downs and it turns into a normal baby? Can that even happen?

I say let them just to see the tard rage when they get a second daughter instead of 3 sons and 1 daughter

kek
could be a pretty funny reality show actually
TARDTRIBE

>this kid is so allergic to nuts that being in the general proximity is lethal
>we'd better go out of our way so he can survive and pass on his horrible, horrible genes

>this retard wants to fuck another retard to make mega retarded children
>we'd better respect that they're human beings too and let them reproduce with their horrible, horrible genes

>every child this couple produces has had a phenomenally rare congenital disease
>we'd better help them double their efforts to produce offspring that carries their horrible, horrible genes

The idiocy of the modern day is mind blowing. We're literally going out of our way to fuck the gene pool.

>Brazilian intellectuals

There must be some way to profit from their existence.

You just KNOW some liberal nutjob pushed these two broken skinbags to try and make kids.

And I bet it was a Jew, too.

i always wanted to see a porn with a downy girl sucking a big fat dick in pov, no niggers though, humans only

Fertiliser maybe?

>They are still adults however

Still got the mind of children and don't have the ability to properly care for a child.

Also, why spread shit genetics further?

Just what we need in a time like this, more retards

So after working first hand with downies, do you think they deserve to have a family of their own?
Is there any chance that the kid, provided they somehow give birth to a healthy kid, will actually turn out to be a functioning member of society or will he just be another tard?

Exactly, and this is something that should have been addressed a long time ago.

Age does not determine maturity. Women are a perfect example of this, right next to downies and niggers.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that, but that would be one of the requirements. And to be honest, even if my idea was implemented, but just a bare minimum, it would cut down on a lot of births already. They way I always thought of it was maybe 1 or 2 children was allowerd per person, but past that, you have to apply to have more. But I only say that because, people would outrage at government telling you what you can and cant do regarding your family. Even though they really wouldn't be doing that. They would just be making sure any newborn had basic human rights. Being born into a single mom with no job and 7 kids and into poverty. How is that fair to a child? They didnt choose to be born into that. But if someone wants to have 7 children? That is totally fine! It really is! You just have to be mentally stable, financially stable, umm, don't have zika, don't have aids.. just things like that.

You need a license/permit to drive a vehicle. To have/carry a gun. In Arizona, you need a license to legally cut hair.. in some states, you NEED A LICENSE TO BABY SIT etc.. the list goes on and on and on.. what the fuck is the big deal about requiring people to be licensed to have children?

If you ask yourself, what is harder to do? What should people need to be trained on before they are allowed to do it? ... Then I think the answer becomes pretty clear.

That is a bit off the subject though. But obviously, no down-syndrome should not be allowed to reproduce. If you are not capable of supporting yourself, you should not be allowed to reproduce. To have sex? Sure have at it. But to bring a life into this world? Nah. Fucking egregious

China had some restrictions on having kids, and they're overpopulated as fuck.

We either need some restrictions or less stupid people breeding. We can start with the argie fag.

TWO POSSIBILITIES:

1. Two tards fuck and produce tard baby, tard baby needs additional care and faces the same problems for the rest of it's life -- at expense to the tax payer and those unfortunate enough to surround it (ruining family gatherings, looking like a tard)

2. tard parents give birth to non-tard baby. Non-tard baby recognises it's parents are tards, it's going to be taught by tards so it'll have a speech impediment. It'll be bullied for having tard parents. Tard parents will get in a lot of trouble. Non-tard child either goes into care or commits suicide.

So what do you think should be proposed on this Child License? I think the following:

>Neither parents must not have broken any serious laws
>Earn a certain amount so they are not close to the poverty range

We already let niggers have kids. These Downies probably have a higher IQ.

>liberals refuse to sterilize potato-farmers
>liberals legalize giving alcohol to pregnant women
>all because potatoes are straight-ticket Democrat voters

Pointless unenforceable law that would only stop white people. When some Mexican or nigger gets knocked up at 13, what do you do?

Usually the ones you would find in those middle class suburban Asian/some White homes where they push their kids to do all sorts of shit (even the rare few with nog tier intelligence) and tonnes of extra curricular, logic/puzzle games, supplements, near spot on nutrition, and tonnes of discipline and study.

Pretty clean and respectable households desu.

should be banned from kids. They wont be able to raise them properly at all, especially if they had DS. Anyone with a physical of mental disease bound to genes should be outright banned from having children.

chuck em in a paddy wagon, handcuff to a desk, gib abortion and tie tubes
drop off on the street

Thank for the laugh

Who is going to have to take care of their kids? It's that simple. If retards can't take care of them they can't have them.

Kek

Unrealistic but if I had to choose between this and two faggots adopting,I still would choose this.

God dammit I just burst out laughing in class

Sounds like a great idea for a sitcom.

>I want to make retarded babies
morons. Adopt a kid or something

Who am I kidding, its just about their ego.

I thought this was illegal.

If my parents both had downs, and I had downs because of it, I'd literally kill them.

If incest is illegal, how is this considered ok?

Only if you could figure out how fucked you were, and you probably would just sit there smiling at flowers all day instead. I agree with the sentiment though. I really feel for these people, especially the kids who have to live alongside other kids. Kids can be very cruel.

My are you an angry, angry person. Didn't say that it'd be likely, I'd say what would have to happen for me to be really okay with it and then listed alternatives. Reading comprehension, retard.

99.99% it's FUBAR, why the fuck do you think it'll work?

There's literally nothing wrong with being Anglo.

Classic

>parenting dream

proof that the blue pill us literally a form of retardation

let them have kids, you guys are saying it is a 50 percent risk but the truth is that all of your stupid kids and like 90 percent of adults are fucking retarded

they should be neutered as every person likely to transmit a huge genetic deffect to their children.