Sooo, any of you read up on Stef?

molyneuxrevealed.com/
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult
fdrliberated.com/the-day-joe-rogan-discovered-the-real-stefan-molyneux/
thoughtsonliberty.com/the-truth-about-stefan-molyneux
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/05/meet-the-cult-leader-stumping-for-donald-trump.html
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux#Criticisms
molyneuxrevealed.com/2012/06/suicide-caused-by-stefan-molyneux-and.html

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ

Other urls found in this thread:

board.freedomainradio.com/
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult
youtube.com/watch?v=0mWKaKRkyTE
molyneuxrevealed.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=AnbR_j12JXk
youtube.com/watch?v=D1JIaWTyrf4
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not an argument.

Good stuff, Aussie.
I really think this guy is a wanna be L.Ron Hubbard but, instead of Sci-fi and Alternative to psychology he's uses "philosophy" and politics,

As corrupted and fucked up as L.Ron was,
At least he made bank for a good while.

I feel eternal pity for his fans.

I met Molyneux once. He had a firm handshake and that is all I need to know.

NOT

Smart guy, maybe too smart. He'll come around.

We're not going to read all those links...

Cliffs?

Start arguing any time

Can you give me a tl:dr, OP? What is this about a cult/scam and destroying families? I'm not about to watch several years worth of angry rant videos.

molymeme used to tell his listeners to cut off contact with all non-ancap family and friends

That's all? That's the big scandal?

Also any proof of this?

>forgiving a cult leader

If you forgive anyone for doing this, no one can help you.

there's been parts on him in some documentaries about cults, which freedomainradio(molykike's site) is often accused of being, some young listeners would get on his show and be told to leave their family

Aussie, your other thread failed. Stop trying to make this a thing. But just imagine this: why should you keep on contact with abusive parents? My mother did it when she was an adult and she turned out fine, raised me very well. Go back to the forum you came from to shill this crap.

why do you keep fucking posting the same faggot threads over and over?

Got another one for you OP, this site will blow your mind:

www.defoo.org

The details aren't clear, but judging by the info it was most likely posted by Stefan himself

Why do you let a man who convinces teenagers to run away put things in your mind?

So basically, he got too close with some of his listeners, and it seems to have developed into a weird relationship. The relationship was terminated and he doesn't do it anymore. I've looked into it a lot and it's not a great look, but it's nothing terrible or immoral either. Remember that the ones behind a lot of the criticism of Molyneux are themselves abusive family members who didn't like that their relative listened to Molys advice. The guy has thousands of podcasts, I'm sure he has said some stuff that doesn't sound great, especially out of context.

Leftist word salad trash. Leftists just make shit up in their minds and spew
it onto the Internet. I do not care what they say, they just aren't worth my time.

What the fuck? Did you beat your kid and he ran away or something? Fuck off you are fucking obsessed with him and hiding it behind retard websites with loads of leftists faggots TYT and Rogan! WOWOW ya totally got him!

The other thread you were trying to get people to fucking raid his shitty freedomain radio.

I saw him posted here a lot, I jsut thought he was a meme like Nero

Is he telling them to run away with him, or just run away in general. If it's run away in general, then one of two things will happen, they'll become moderately successful with what they decide to do, or they'll realize they have an extra chromosome and go back home. I suppose there's a small chance they could get murdered, but eh, fuck em.

If he's convincing them to run away with him then yeah, that's kind of weird. Otherwise, I don't give a shit.

You are quite angry, you sure he hasn't got to you?

Yup, totally angry that some faggot keeps sliding other threads.

He is useful for our politics.
He's highly suggestable, he's practically a living catalogue of the stages of rational redpills, his team compiles verbose breakdowns of current events and political news all with anti-leftist narratives. He provides arguments towards our views that have sustainance to a lot of lolbertarians.

No one here gives a fuck that he convinced some kid to leave his parents because they struck him.

Good thread, aussie. Thanks for the info

And here the aussie reveals the bridge beneath which he trolls.

Memeneux said:
>If it isn't working out with your parents, talk to them
>If it doesn't work, talk to a therapist
>If it doesn't work, leave (only as a last resort)
Some cuck listened to him, skipped the first two steps and Memeneux took the heat.
They also tried to destroy his wife's career, but it didn't work. Memeneux knows what he's talking about.

Stefan has mommy issues.

Thanks. I haven't watched all Molyneux's videos but I can't recall him being a strong advocate for disassociation in the few videos I have watched. More like the opposite. He argued that involuntary circumcision is child abuse and I'm inclined to agree with that.

I read a few articles and they all seem one-sided and full of exaggerations but there were a few things that stuck with me.

>Molyneux’s plan to fix the world may start with disassociation from family, but it also relies on devotees sending him cash—although recently he has insisted it’s not necessary—in a tiered donation system not unlike the one Scientology uses. Weed said her son had been giving money to Molyneux in order to reach the highest level of membership and, in turn, become part of Molyneux’s inner circle.
I know nothing about this "tiered donation system", freedomainradio itself or people leaving the community getting publicly shamed. Anyone willing to shed some light on it? It'd be night to read any statements from Molyneux about these things.

>night
meant 'nice'

insufferable egotist

How the hell can an anarchist all of a sudden support Trump?

How does he defend himself?

I'm convinced that he has a learning disability, and his anger towards society and the collective stems from a life of loneliness and social ineptness.

At 11, he moved from London to Canada.
At 11, I moved from Canada to California

He still can't do a normal Canadian accent.
Though my accent is far from normal, it's normal where i live, yet I was able to obtain a perfect california accent, and I kept the accent till I was 16 when I moved home.

People with learning disabilities often have problems differentiating morality or customs.

>How the hell can an anarchist all of a sudden support Trump?

By no longer being an anarchist...? Seriously, are you retarded?

AN

Well, the tiered stuff is real. There is some donator only premium content, outtakes from podcasts, one is Mike and Stef joking around before a show, and some tests. In addition you get a title on the forum to reflect your level of donation. It can be seen here: board.freedomainradio.com/

There might be some "shaming" going on I guess. I think the use of the word shaming in todays world is just ridiculous, we use social sanctions constantly and it can be very benign, it doesn't have to be a cult-like brainwashing.

Wow, yeah now I understand. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

agreed

Literally not an argument

That's an original theory.

If the west should be colonised by low IQ, high time preference brown people, the entire world will slip back into darkness as tyranny and collectivism once again takes hold. It is very likely, if we can not stem the tide of african, arabs and mestizo migrants, that humanity will never reach the stars, and never advance from this point in history. We will regress and stagnate until the last man dies on this planet. There is also no chance that we will live in anything resembling an enlightened anarchy, and that's why Trump is important.

"YES SHE'S MY MOTHER! THAT'S WHY SHE'S NOT DEAD!"

Really makes me mean by this

Thanks for clarifying. I've never visited their forums before. I read a bit about Molyneux's counseling and stuff. Seems pretty embarrassing and something that would mostly attract damaged or outright lunatics. If I was Molyneux I'd keep all this stuff very general and impersonal.

Yeah, a lot of this stuff happened more than half a decade ago. I think you are right about attracting damaged people, he absolutely made some mistakes that it seems he has learned from, and freedomainradio is a pretty different thing today.

I've never seen someone use that phrase outside Atlas Shrugged. Thanks for letting me know people like that actually exist.

You guys are forgetting the real problem with stef. He was a hardcore ancap guy but got burned in the ancap community because he sued some YouTube e that was using his videos in a diffamatory manner for copyright infringement.

Because of this he turned to the altright for views and income. All he does now is baiting the altright, he believes nothing of the stuff he's saying

What accent would you say he has? It really mystifies me.

Nobody's ever changed sincerely held beliefs before, after all.

>Thanks. I haven't watched all Molyneux's videos
Nobody has, he puts out four 75 minute vids every day.

>theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult
>you get special levels of access according to how much more you donate, with $500 buying you the status of "Philosopher King"
Leled.

I feel for the mother who lost her son to Stefan's cult.
>The advice from cult experts is that when a parent attacks or criticises a cult, it may drive their family member further away. I discover this for myself when I see Molyneux in the chatroom telling Tom: "She [Barbara] misses having a victim around and so she is using the media to victimise you ... Totally evil."
Wew, lad.

The links in OP's post.

I'm not really sure. But if I had to guess, I'd say it's a mix of mainstream accents and accents that he may have spoke at different times.

Of course. But it becomes suspicious when coincidently it provided him with financial gains

>the guardian
>daily beast
>"rational"wiki (aka sjwiki)
>any wikipedia article involving political and/or social issues

lel

Yeah, family is a lot of work. He can talk all he wants, if he does nothing but online talk they'll split.

it's shills. they're trying to pick out any influential personalities and turn people against them. they do the same thing with alex jones

wanted to add this

youtube.com/watch?v=0mWKaKRkyTE
skip to 26:30

alex jones gives a basic overview of how shills work

So many organizations and initiatives have tiered funding levels granting more access. What the hell? Is this why the schizophrenic OP is fixated on Mollymeme being a cult leader?

OP, broad drfinitions can be twisted to describe political opposition. I imagine that is what's going on here.

Yeah he's a lunatic.

>molyneuxrevealed.com/
>Someone registered this domain to go waaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Pathetic

So you're saying there is no merit in any criticism of Memeneux? You just dismiss the mountain of evidence because you need to believe he's what you need to believe he is? Did you unironically defoo and pay to be Philosopher King?

Isn't he pro pedo?

mollymeme has a shit ton of subscribers for a dude that makes videos which aren't retarded 3 minute click bait trash shit like casey neistat or something and in those hour long in detail somewhat boring vids which lots of people watch he basically rails against the left really hard in concise non moron talk

so he's become a hazard to the left

not surprising he's going to be a target by the left

Muh left-right-left-right bickering. He was a target for his cult-like antics almost 10 years ago already. If you want to blame someone, you should start from blaming Molyneux himself.

Joe Rogan was the adult in the room and gently shredded Molyneux's silly thinking in this dialogue a couple of years back:
youtube.com/watch?v=AnbR_j12JXk
I think Molyneux has shifted away at least a little bit from some of the positions he held at the time though. Or at least I hope he has because some of his views at the time were cringeworthy in their shortsightedness.

The guy is a megalomaniac:
youtube.com/watch?v=D1JIaWTyrf4

And a pompous and arrogant ingrate:
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

It's weird some people are so allergic to Molyneux getting even a little bit criticized. And that's aside from those going into denial about his defoo asshattery and cult leader style speeches he's made in the past. I guess the red pill is sometimes too bitter.

He's pretty much said he was Fucking dumb to think this shit can exist

In a multicultural state anyway
He'd bring it back in all white countries tho

Wow, all off this against a single man.

It's almost as if he's raising legitimate points and the regressive left has zero chance of refuting.

He's a little too pompous but I think he has good intentions since all of his videos are properly sourced and whatnot. You don't put in the time to research this shit and properly source it then end up ignoring all that research and believing something else. That would be like an evolutionary scientist not believing in evolution because he thinks God created the earth and man in 7 days.

Actually, having Stef as the alt-right face confirm everything the leftists have been saying about you guys. It's like the gay movement having Jimmy Saville as a face

CTR is trying to character assassinate Molyneux. We should warn him

>mfw I steal Stefan Molyneux content by not donating or leaving my friends and family for wanting me shot

He makes entertaining and informative videos so I could give less of fuck what he's actually like. Same with most of """"""Cred Forums approved youtubers""""""

I'm 99% sure that the way he gets some of those (((experts))) on his show is through
>"you know, my mother was jewish, and [tale about him jewing around]"

I've yet to see any of these anti-FDR attempts that aren't some variant of "he insulted single mothers so I'm mad"

Pretty much. It's even more harmless when you hear it in context.

I occasionally go back to listen to those early podcasts. They are very different but I like them. I find much more value in them regarding my personal development compared to his current content, which, after all, doesn't really help me personally become better, a more loving husband or father, a more productive entrepreneur and so forth. For this reason I'm sad that he switched and I am hoping that once the election is over, he will slowly return to a more deeper and more personal level.

ARGUMENT!
R
G
U
M
E
N
T
!

Lmao this is true

t.Molymeme watcher

BW. B? RP?

Also when the swift is from being an anarchocapitalist to be basically a national anarchocapitalist?

>too pompous
>all facts and research supports him

When you're right you're right, what do you want?

Just read through all of it.

It's mostly critical of a sentiment that your parents are assholes, so leave them while the going is good.

It then investigates by claiming the 17+ year olds left because they defoo'd themselves. It doesn't put any blame on the parents as being rotten, one article says most of the Defoo'd poeple/parents have fuck-terrible backgrounds.

So there is a report on one 17+ year old pommy who ran away from home and got a job (big whoop). And another on an American who shot himself (obviously because of the "defooing" cult)

When it mentioned that some of them were ancaps, i loled, you're already pretty extreme to believe in that BS.

In the end it sounds like the "kids" don't have any freewill and Molyneux is to blame for brainwashing them through his website.

If molyneux can do that, well I guess he deserves some kudos. I for one cant believe people take other people over the net seriously, idiots.

The criticism is pretty badly cited and is just weak

Maybe there is legitimate criticism against Molymeme, but this isn't it

>There is some donator only premium content, outtakes from podcasts, one is Mike and Stef joking around before a show, and some tests.
This sounds like as much of a cult as Xbox Live.

Hitler for president

Can anyone make an argument against him that doesn't include this ancient defoo story? It's such a strawman argument. He doesn't even do videos like that anymore.

Joe Rogan is friends with a jewish convicted kidnapper drug addict.

>Can anyone make an argument against the KKK that doesn't include this ancient lynching story? It's such a strawman argument. They don't even do things like that anymore.

I believe Molymeme himself has said "The best indicator of future behavior is past behavior."

Stefan Molyneux is a great example of a person who believed that you must be tolerant and that all peole are good and the world is a great place. Then when he is forced to see the reality, opinions change very fast.

He is like the most vocal immigration-critic in Finland Jussi Halla-aho. First he was a conscientious objector who voted for the greens and called immigration critics racists. Then when he was forced to come out of his bubble and face reality, his worldview changed forever.

joe rogan is a fucking moron.
Someone post the video where the guy tries to sound smart but doesn't even know what the word ghetto means.

And I though people here understood that anyone that dares to go against the liberals and the left in general gets demonized by the (((media))).

I guess you guys weren't as red pilled as I thought

I'm not interested in punching to the right. Molyneux was admonished for the defooing thing after his appearance on Joe Rogan and has since toned it down. For what it's worth, I think his parenting ideas are stupid.

Nobody here aside from OP has really had anything negative to say about the guy. Aside from pussies saying he's too certain about his conclusions and they're just saying that because they're the type of people afraid to say 100% yes or no and would prefer "well sorta yeah sorta no or m-maybe"

ive been noticing a few threads that have been primarily based around cataloguing prominent youtubers and personalities that we tend to listen to, and even more threads where the the M.O. is to take one of those personalities and basically try to snowball resentment against them.

granted, some if those personalities may be controlled opposition, propped up to fail, or opportunists cashing in on an eager market...

tldr we are and have been facing standard cointel pro techniques. be wary of them, recognize them. and dont let it demoralize you

Ever since I started watching Stef, and getting redpilled in general, I've become a lot more anxious and worried about the future. I'm horrified that there'll be an economic collapse and people will eat each other up, especially in Romania, where everyone's depressed as hell and too scared to talk about it. The people at work are starting to notice.

I liked Stefan when he didn't get into politics so much and didn't post end of the world videos on a regular basis. If you have truth on your side, there's no need to stress your point of view so much.

I've got antisocial personality disorder and am really susceptible to this kind of shit, at some point I had to stop watching his newer submissions because they were making me so anxious I thought I was losing my mind.

tl;dr

also, saged