ABC Qanda

ABC Qanda: Take it as a comment edition

On tonight: Muh power in SA and Dole Bludgers

abc.net.au/qanda

Watch online on Facebook if you're a seppo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WTfoT_y-BQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Otherwise listen on ABC Radio or watch on ABC1 on TV.

anyone got the recent bingo card? I've only got last years.

>muh carbon

Thanks for making this for me, mate. I'm fucked at the moment with food poisoning.

>secure a future for our children

muh chilluns

what did you eat now?

Dont be a bitch
I at a coles sausage raw a week ago and I'm fine

>panel actually talking about politics for once

what the heck

Went to some new Asian place. The chicken looked suss. Shouldn't have eaten it.

For the lazy cunts

>Christian Porter - Minister for Social Services

>Mark Butler - Shadow Minister for Climate Change and Energy

>Marina Go - Media executive and author

>Eva Cox - Author & social analyst

>Trisha Jha - Centre for Independent Studies

Also Eva Cox is a Jew.

Eating asian food is a one way ticket to nella mate

That Turnbulll quote from Tony Jones was absloulte BS, how can anyone argue that Tony Jones isn't bias

No worries mate we've got your back. This thread is the highlight of my week.

GIBSMEDAT

Yeah, learnt my lesson there.

Thanks mate. Appreciate it.

Any chance of just creating some jobs?

>teen mums are dole bludgers for life
The wisdom of the bureau of statistics is limitless

These fucking shitcunts making multiple QandA threads ffs.

OP should have bingo card for starters.

Yay, time to find out what our favourite communists have in store for us this week!

The fuck is a Qanda?

>seppo asking what QandA is

fuck up cunt its a questions and answers show

What's this hag on about? Put more humanity on your spread sheets?

The fuck is a Butfore?

This thread has the blessing of bingo user

The fuck is a leppo?

I sent a complaint to the ABC about left wing bias, still not reply.

Debating whether I should actually change from HDMI-1 to DTV on my TV

Is it worth listening to our """"""""""favourite"""""""""" communists today, blokes?

Porter is absolutely fuming

I did that 2 years ago and it's just gotten worse.

no

They must take it in pride.

m8 I was fuming at the US debate coverage. Clinton's quotes were on for 70% of the time while Drumpf's only showed up for about 10 seconds.

Right'o mate I'll just continue playing some Grab That Auto

Don't worry, Jewpert has got his mouthpiece in as CEO now. You probably haven't noticed the swing towards clickbait & that Mungo no longer gets his weekly Drum cheque.

Make one yourself next time then you ungrateful shit.

>non government organisations would be delivering successful results if you just raised taxes and gave mo money for dees programs

muh feelings

i fucking love this thread. too bad uni stops me from being here half the time

how are you all?

Fuck, Lentil as Anything is garbage, I went to the one in Newtown a few months ago, it was like something you'd throw together from 3 day old leftovers in about 5 minutes

How can anyone say paying young people less is a bad thing, they should be getting jobs and earning their own money
> can't pay for their travels
Wow great work mr labor, I definitely think that taxpayer money should pay for young people to travel

good after that cronulla win lads

what did you expect they are hipsters

Did anyone watch that Four Corners about the south china sea? At the end the reporter literally said that Donald trump will start world war 3, i thought we were supposed to not care about america?

I don't know what I expected, it was morbid curiosity more than anything

gr8 m8

>anyone got info on the education reform? Should probably "educate" myself.

>muh welfare

I have an aquaintance who gets $800 a fortnight for having autism whilst living with his mother.

mfw he thinks he won't be able to live under a liberal government because they might cut his pay slightly.

Is it just me or did the last question have nothing to do with what the minister was presenting

THERE IS NO LEFTIST BIAS ON THE ABC

Not bad. Waiting for them to show some more aus/pol/ tweets.

>meditteranean

Into the fucking trash

>no indigo dyed hair
C'mon now.

Right or wrong, these pollie sponges think nothing of hooking into every single rort they can. Annoys me that they think that giving someone rent assistance is bad, but won't think twice about dropping our tax cash on a few bottles of Hill Of Grace and trips to a "conference".

>begging for more cash
>father abandoned family

Perhaps the solution is to overhaul marriage laws

I once met a "disabled" bloke who supposedly had cerebral palsy so badly he would occasionally have a tremor if he held his arms out straight in front of him. He looked normal otherwise. It's a crock of shit.

LOL POWER BEING OUT IS OPPRESSIVE HAHAHAHA

>I've look at the data guys

bahahaha who is this

Im still disappointed my team lost but glad to see you blokes finally get a premiership

Pretty good mate.

Recently got a job offer for a $130k a year in an exciting company for a management position.
Still can't afford a house in Sydney.

Also welfare wise - I got maybe 10k from Centrelink the entire time I was at uni, my first job making 70k out of uni I paid $20k in tax.

This year I'll be paying like $40k

Why is this senile old hag on the panel at all

> abbos on cashless welfare were sad they couldn't buy alcohol anymore

Boohoo

Will this saw toothed old hag just die in an oven. Fix your fucking speech-impediment causing teeth if you're going to be a rabid, lisping kike social commentator.

That wasn't chicken.

:( homeless at 17.
Now I've got a house and family, but feeling like a failure because i only earn 48k a year.

>tfw you will never weave through gullys and valleys in the great dividing range wings fully swept on afterburner

get the fuck out tripfag

WHEN I GET MY PENSION I GO DOWN TO THE POST OFFICE TO PAY MY BILLS AND THEN I USE MY TWENTY DOLLARS TO BUY THE PAPER, A PENSIONERS COFFEE AND EITHER A TEACAKE IF THERE'S A VISITOR OR MAYBE I WILL GIVE IT TO THE SALVATION ARMY MAN.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU NEED TO PUT MY PENSION ON A CARD WHAT IF THERE'S A Blackout.

Senile as fuck. Out of touch. Idiot.

Got fucken served on NDIS

What does Cred Forums think of Flume? He browses aus/pol/. Is he based?

LOVE nulla FUCK allah

>power outage
>it's not inefficient green energy that's the problem
>muh dollarydoo checks
>muh social justice

ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE

>vegan
top fucking kek, no wonder they're dying

He went to my school and he is a cunt

No he's probably disgusting leftist scum if the music board here is anything to go by. is one of the most blue-pilled boards out there.

he makes simple music for simple people seen him live a few times and wasnt that good desu 4/10

proof he browses pol?

lol not really. he's just another loser on here.

I know someone that fingered him in a nightclub once

Flume's music is shit

Cooked unit alert

Sounds like you've made it man. :)

Congrats on the family!
What's your business?
48k is more than enough to build a decent life on, kids don't care about money until their teenagers but even then if you have a stable income and equity in your home could probably do some successful property investment.

He probably mentioned his outrage on the hack or some other faggot show on JJJ.

>applauding the jew
fackin hell
Porter seems like a decent bloke for a pollie

> young people cant get free government money for 4 weeks
Wow, why don't people just get jobs

he sucked my cock once, very nice boipussi

fucking triple j cunt

they better not move the hottest 100 or ill be mad

come on mate, dont wanna make the streets unsafer

Can we request David Leyonhjelm to be on Q&A?

How would we engineer such an event? He would smash some fools.

Fuckin muslims fault man

I'm a Composites Technition, and thanks, I've been looking into investing lately, it will still be a few years until I've got enough equity in this house, only 2 years into a mortgage.

>I don't accept that
Labor shill pls

>vivian jew

> Pauline Hanson said it was good
> the policy must be shit obviously cuz she is racys and hates me

>Feminist

>as a highschool student and feminist I struggled with body positivity issues

>feminist
>asks a pointless question

GREAT JOB

Vivian JEW

>Vivian Jew
>feminist

COME ON

>doubtful claims

I am a carpet snake
Submarines are the space ships of the seas
Islam in Australia pre-dates Captain Cook

unrealistic standards kms

>Unrealistic standards of beauty
Maybe for you.

wtf happened to chinks? I thought they were social conservatives

Proof that he's basically the agent 47 of Australian politics

>unattainable standard of beauty

Lose weight. Do some excercise.

Feminism is the female version of autism

Fuck, I forgot this was on. I doubt I'm missing anything though.

I notice Trisha Jha is on. Is this the same Trisha Jha that complained about David Leyonhjelm posting a Free Domain Radio Clip on his Goybook page the other day?

I've only ever seen him on Channel Nine and Sky News. I doubt he'd go on the ABC since he wants it abolished.

this user knows whats up

Interesting how the ABC has gone full clickbait and blatantly SJW/new both at the same time they are under scrutiny for bias, and had Murdoch stooge Guthrie appointed to balance said bias.

Something will happen soon that will be unquestionably biased and and Rupe will beat the drum and woolah he is one step closer to full media domination

well at least Viv Jew got us a bingo

>qanda
kek'd!

Oh no having physical body standards is such a bad thing

why are you rotting your brain deliberately?

>Not an argument

>trying to explain that ugly people don't see magazines without offending ugly people

heh

explain

You can't be a right wing musician, nobody would buy your stuff. He said "fuck pauline hanson" to a bunch of millennials on dingaz at splendor in the grass.

nah, he browses /prod/ on Cred Forums

subjective kek

details

hi flu

>Waah! Nobody looks like me in the magazines!

I went to Japan and nobody looked like me on telly or in the newspapers. I didn't whinge and whine for other people to bend over backwards to fit my standards!

Congrats on the job brother. Are you excited to start?

"None of these women look like me"

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ALL NEED TO GO BACK.

>Also, who keeps sighing?

>Jha /jha biks, that retard from ayps and other associated fucktard groups. id defile her

I haven't watched this show in years due to blood pressure.

Youncunts better have some decent tweets.

This old duck eva seems on point abput welfare

>Gruen used to be comfy advertising analysis
>Last few episodes have just been basically a fucking gay marriage commercial
There is no mainstream right-wing media in this country whatsoever

I believe there are a lot of conservative metal bands in Northern Europe. Just look at Varg. I understand your point though.

Nah darts are still cool mate

neck yourself weeb

At the moment, it's just all the ad people shilling for more advertisements.

He'd choke harder than trump in the debates once the feral leftist crowd gets stuck in.

> yeah let's have fat people that's so great, they're completely acceptable bodies

i fucking hate the word 'diversity'

I'd fuck Pauline Hanson.

Talkback radio is closer to centre right even in Melbourne. 3AW is pretty balanced imo

Its anthony fantano

>pay no tax is bad

commie plz

this has got to be the shittest episode ever

after me

so would

>30 seconds to talk about government policies
>talk forever about fucking fat bitches

Taking resources away from the rich without their choice (They are a minority) is undemocratic as it is

No it's always been like that. They've been advocating fag marriage for years. Wil Anderson is also a notorious degenerate and supporter of females in combat roles.

>There is no mainstream right-wing media in this country whatsoever

What is the entirety of News Corp? It cannot be possible for you to be this delusional.

who the fuck doesn't try to pay the least amount of tax as possible? i feel like i'm going insane here by hearing all this uproar about it

>Australia
>Lets talk about American politics instead

Newscorp is run by (((Murdoch)))

It's time for the elite to rise up against the masses.

Problematic!

>liberal party
>right wing

yes good goy

I hate this fucking chink, he had the chance to shoot it at the fact that mining companies pay like zero corporate tax but he turns it into a 'I don't like trump, let's redistribute wealth!'

Literally everyone brags how much money they get back on a tax return but bitch when rich people do the same thing.

>It cannot be possible for you to be this delusional.
> turnbull

>We should all be communists!

Thanks JEW

whos this old bird? she should be in bed

>redistribution should be seen as a good thing

FUCK. YOU.

>the people who can least afford it pay taxes
Only 2% of aussies contribute positively to the budget

WHY DO WE HAVE TO ATTACK TRUMP EVERY 10 SECONDS ON THIS FUCKING STATION

What are you aiming for? Plutocracy is your Shangri-la?

>He reads the papery jew
>In 2016

Anyone see that Asian guy with no chin? Top kek, he looked like a diglet.

>Wil "I want Justin Trudeau in my bum" Anderson
That is literally a segment on Gruen at the moment.

I know the autisic guy that wrote this book insists on paying as much tax as the government asks him to.

BECAUSE ITS THE ABC, THEY ARE RUN BY THE (((TURNBULL)))

based joel

reading != paying for

Because your goverment is a substantially large donor to the Clinton Foundation.

I remember the good old days when it was Putin. Now he's the personification of evil so they can't use him now.

>Leftyasanything
>pay however much you want
>no one pays
>can't afford to have basic food items like milk

Good business you flogs

youtube.com/watch?v=-WTfoT_y-BQ

rapefugees episde next week get ready for rage

>Refugee episode

fucking shoot me, i dont want next week to come

>refugees

this is gonna be a shitshow

Oh fuck refugees episodes next week that ought to be good

Liberals on ABC have no substance to anything that they say.

Only attacking easy targets who won't respond for cheap laughs and claps to divert attention from the fact that they actually don't have anything fruitful to offer.

>((Lowy Foundation))

It's going to be a non-stop kikefest in favour of reffos next time with absolutely zero dissent. Fucking disgusting. See you lads then.

There isn't enough jobs at the moment the government is making it worse by importing more chinese, flips and shitskins/niggers. Stop importing people

News corp is in it for news corp. Liberals are owned by banks and corporate donations so News corp supports them.

They will flip the moment the libs stop being useful.

Realistically, China is your biggest threat.

probably missed some, but worked out. Looking forward to the immense triggering due next week.

We got some based military personnel coming to redpill though

>Everyone in the Qanda thread next week

1mil jobseekers , 100k jobs

The navy will make em cuck on the issue slightly trust me

Nice, when's that going down?

> 'Refugee' episode next week

Blair Cottrell better be on it, you need at least one sane voice.

Dead thread this time around

In a similar sense, the ABC is only interested in clicks, they can't help it that Millennial, leftie, unemployed drop-kicks are their biggest target market.

He already hit two minutes of being a punching bag on Hack Live the other day. They're not going to bring him back any time soon.

Has anyone read Clementine Ford's book yet?

Their biggest target would have to be people over 40 who still watch TV regularly.

35:44 MUH REFUGESS

Why do we take central south Americans over Syrian refuges.

why the fuck would i do that? im having too much fun masturbating with a cheese grater

not if you're about to "pivot" into a "fluid" "social economy". Michelle Guthrie is a piece of work, read the Weekend Australian (aka Jewpert) puff-piece on her from a few months back.

Wait for ads on iView, then ads on abc.net.au, then finally Radio National and then ABC1.

I shit is fucked has been for four years now and it's only going to get worse fuck the baby boomers and kikes for causing this.

>implying the navy are not massive faggots in all things

kek boomers

fuck off

I would love to see the sales numbers, I reckon Kochie's joke book & Nollie's Christmas album will be probably doing better.

Let me guess, it's that ADF cuck from Hack Live?

Either that or the tranny supporting cuck that got Australian of the year

>that ADF cuck

There are so many now I lose track of individual ones.

He was on at the start of the year I believe. Not sure if they'd bring him back so soon.

It needs to be written on a JDAM if you want a reply. Even that it would be used as proof of right wing extremism and the peacefulness of the Religion of Pedo.

I remember seeing a Tuck Frump T-Shirt on that show once.

Bullshit. Next you'll be telling me that Hitler wasn't a bad guy.

What did you expect? The audience is (((carefully chosen))). We're just here to shitpost on twitter and see if they'll bite.

Hitler did nothing wrong, you colossal faggot. And think carefully before you try to claim otherwise, because I'll challenge you to a duel if you do.

aight, fite me irl fgt ill botl ur hed wit me fourecks i just got from the bottle o

The fuck are you on? Hitler was going to hand us over to the Nips if the Axis won. Sure we were fighting on the wrong side but we were at least fighting for our country.

>XXXX bottle
top kek, I'm sure that'll stop my katana.

Not quite true. The nips only would have gotten the top half of Aus, which is really just full of abbos and Queenslanders anyway, so it's not like it'd have been a real loss for us.

also
>implying there are any bottleshops still open at this hour
Well maybe if you're in Melbourne, but then why the fuck would you be drinking XXXX?

Oh, and which katana do you want me to bring, the 1095 carbon steel one or the 1065 steel? I could just snipe you from 100 metres with my compound bow (got some nice broadheads last weekend) but that doesn't seem sporting. On the other hand, if you want to up the stakes, I can rock up with a 9mm luger.

>we were at least fighting for our country.
Not even, until the very end of the war. (When the Nips actually attacked Darwin and parts of WA... oh and the submarine in Sydney Harbour) We were used as puppets for the Brits (Fuck the pommy cunts) for most of the war, just like we were in WWI.

>Hitler did nothing wrong
He awoke the Eternal Anglo - a fatal mistake.

>implying you could beat my gold-plated boomerang i got from the Wurramunduggie ppl after i saved them from the great grog drought of 2010

>giving booze to abbos
Now it's a matter of morality that I smack some sense into you.