Okay Cred Forums, on Stefan's next show we will go and raid him...

Okay Cred Forums, on Stefan's next show we will go and raid him, send him dollar donations (he hates single figure donations) and abuse the public access call (Skype) and spam ANCAP/Stefan memes on the free domain forums (Basically a Stefan hugbox despite the free open forum community it claims to be)

>kek why are we doing this?

Stefan has been called out by multiple figures and articles for being a cult leader, he tells people to disconnect from family under the premise that they were abused by their parents; this has been attributed to a few cases where young individuals have left their homes and ceased contact with their parents (defooing), a textbook characteristic of cult churches and groups, a few years ago he was featured in the Guardian and criticized. People critical of Stefan have been gang attacked by his supporters.
It has been said that he has Scientology like tiers where the more you donate the closer you can get to Stefan.
Knock yourself out:
molyneuxrevealed.com/
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult
fdrliberated.com/the-day-joe-rogan-discovered-the-real-stefan-molyneux/
thoughtsonliberty.com/the-truth-about-stefan-molyneux
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/05/meet-the-cult-leader-stumping-for-donald-trump.html
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux#Criticisms
molyneuxrevealed.com/2012/06/suicide-caused-by-stefan-molyneux-and.html
freekeene.com/2014/08/29/stefan-molyneux-jumps-shark-uses-state-to-silence-critics/

no

cont.

In more recent videos on his channel, Stefan Molyneux that he has started to cater towards us with alt-right/ Trump related content, I believe that he is trying to draw members from here to utilize our user base for his interests, earlier Stefan has also made videos about police shootings and sympathized with the perpetrator, now recently with the BLM movement he has switched sides and has taken a pro police stance, for these reasons I suggest that everyone take Stef’s commentary with a grain of salt and not take him seriously, if you are in any way a vulnerable person this is the kind of man that sucks you in, I say this in light of his popularity here.

That and he is also a Jew

>k den what do we do

Log into skype, stock your ANCAP meme folder, get some spare change from behind the couch and sign up to FDM forums, first if you want to call in you have to send an inquiry, make a bullshit story about how you are a young individual who was abused by parents make it convincing, and hopefully there will be enough of us that at we will be the only ones making calls, please regard other raiders and make your call short to allow maximum butthurt as he desperately rifles through callers, and more importantly, donate one dollar as it may result in these: I suggest sending via letter with no note or return address, I ask people from abroad to join in and donate foreign currency, then when the show finally ends spam ancap/molymemes on the FDR forums

no

>send money in any amount to some faggot

how about no

not your personal army/no
Then at the very least I urge everyone to take Stef’s commentary with a grain of salt, I only started digging today and I find these articles and a website about him, it’s concerning with the increasing popularity of him here so I urge people to read my material and google him.

Basically this tbqh.

no

Very well, i can't convince you to do anything but don't be surprised when he starts telling Cred Forums to raid his opponents and ask people to defoo and join his gated community in bumfuck nowhere

no you fucking idiot Joe rogan and TYT are shit. I also love how these fucking idiot youtubers think they have some kind of gotcha moment even dedicating an entire website to him

This is fucking stalking levels of stupid

>Rogan’s opinion of Molyneux? “If you listen to him, you’re dumb.
Yes because listening to MMA weedlord Rogan makes you fucking smart

Bitch, the best way to beat him is to not give him view!

>hurr durr let's give him view by raiding him!

No nigger no ones doing shit fuck this guy and fuck you!

The fuck is even "defooing" are you really still pushing the meme of him being a cult leader? haha who gives a fuck

Defooing (invented by moly himself )is the act of cutting off all contact with your parents

Check out defoo.org

You will find that [spoiler]Stefan is batshit insane[/spoiler]

Not your personal army, CTR

our boy

>lets give him views
>lets give him donations

u-huh

>"Steph, but she's your mother. YES SHE IS, AND THAT'S WHY SHES NOT FUCKING DEAD"

I did this, why is that such a big deal?
what's wrong with you people, here we turn 18,we get a job and move out. I never talked with anyone from my family since I moved out.

It is important that nazis and libertarians fight each other, using all their resources to do so

It is also important that white people fight each other

Blow it out your ass.

>If you don't get the argument in this picture you have no sense of humour and that's the reason why you cant get laid

NOT

stef is pretty based

No

Hello stefan

Where do you think you are?
Also not your personal army newfaggot redditor

What is wrong with leaving your family if they have treated you poorly? It's like divorcing your shitty wife?

>we will go and raid him

No

I think you must be a shill because despite what stefan has done in the past he has made some of the most redpilled videos out there in the last year. Fuck off.

REEEEE GOMMIES

He does not deserve a raid by any means. Some faggots leaving their parents is not reason for a raid. Saged

This, if you are dumb enough to follow the advice of some stranger on the internet without first thinking about it or talking with others then you deserve what you get.

KANGZ

go to /gif/ and jerk off, jerkoff

>he hates single figure donations

Why?

nice try, lefty shill but molymeme is on our side

I think Stefan should get gulag'd

>if you're parents abuse you, you should stop talking to them
>WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING CULT LEADER HOW DARE YOU
every psychologist who's ever lived confirmed for a cult leader

yeah i just spent the last hour perusing through the links in OP and came to the realization OP is a hughmungus faggot.

as long as moly keeps BTFOing shitlibs and dropping red pills in his videos he's fine.

thanks CTR I'm totally gonna raid Stefan now
#Hillary4whitehouse

Can't believe you juveniles watch shit on jew tube like these new "celebrities ".
These people are attention whores with no value to your life in any regard.
And some fucktard comes on here and says to give this cunt fucking money???

How the fuck will we ever win the next great war if you teen and 20 somethings dont listen to the people who know whats good for you.

>shill reads list of things Cred Forums doesn't like
>he's like a scientologist you guys! Raid him!

Fuck off