So let me guess this straight...

So let me guess this straight. This is basically a board full of middle aged blue collared stormniggers going through a mid life crisis and ugly alt right shut ins who thinks removing browns, blacks, muslims, joos, and any asian not japanese (kys weeboo faggots) will solve all their problems and white women will come flocking to them as a last resort?

LMAO. So basically youre /r9k/ hiding behind "politics". Got it.

here's your reply

Fake and gay

Fake and gay
Sage

Fake and gay
Sage

Fuck, he is onto us.

>over generalize
>LMAO. So basically youre /r9k/ hiding behind "politics". Got it.

wew lad, you really got Cred Forums with that zinger

>mfw nobody on this board can talk about this shit in the real world because they know its autistic

>mfw they are the omega deus vult neckbeards who never get any pussy

>mfw some people in this thread right now have tattoos and piercings and think their opinions are relevant

>mfw there are people on this board who secretely carry a swastika around like crossdressers secretely wear panties under their pants

>mfw Cred Forums is /r9k/ with a superiority complex

Real talk, this board is full of what the nazis used to call human ballast.

>Real talk, this board is full of what the nazis used to call human ballast.

says the gypsy

Automatic defense mechanism for anything that bothers you. Gypsies were considered ballast for the same reason you are all ballast. You're anti-social parasites who refuse to contribute in any meaningful way but still expect to get some kind of special treatment. You do nothing but take up space and whine.

Cred Forums is a board of peace

I paid more in taxes last year than your gross salary. I contribute a hell of a lot more than you.

>blue collar
If you were to stop looking down your nose at people who work with their hands for a living perhaps we'd be more inclined to give you the time of day. Right now I wouldn't piss in your mouth if your tongue were on fire. Off you trot.

They're not middle aged or blue collar. That would imply they contribute to society.

>it's a Cred Forums is one person meme thread

gill yourselb :DDD

>they

>middle aged
Most users are millenials
>blue collared
Probably a small minority, but blue collars are now a minority overall in society
>stormniggers
?????
>going through a mid life crisis
See above, most people here too young to have a mid life crisis
>ugly
Probably not. But I wouldn't know.
>alt right
Vague, but ok, I'll give you that.
>shut ins
Probably most people here would score introvert on meme psychological typology tests. It has little to do with anything and they don't differ from the extrovert ones.
>kys weeboo faggots
weebs for the win

>who thinks removing browns, blacks, muslims, joos, and any asian not japanese will solve all their problems
I move from eing surrounded by them to being among white people without muslims. Quality of life improved tenfold.
Never again. Please don't give me bullshit "explanations" about socio-economic categories that you youself know to be bullshit. Some non-japanese Asian are all right though. Last gf was Indian and I'm a moron for not marrying her. Still they shouldn't be there in too large numbers.

>white women
See above.

No, this is a board for edgy unpopular kids

>french poster
>mohamed poster

Know your frog posters. Cred Forums

>Last gf was Indian and I'm a moron for not marrying her.
You dodged a bullet there user

There should be a way to screen by haplotype instead of country flags.

A bit dramatic to say "I'm a moron for not marrying her" but that was a quick response to faggot OP implying we are football hooligan type skinheads just because we prefer not to live around niggs.