Blue eyes ethiopean jew

Hey guys im an ethiopean jew living in israel I was wondering what would you think If i traveled to europe with baby blue eyes? Would you still be racist against me? I'm thinking about flying to Tunisia and getting this surgey.
youtube.com/watch?v=bfraNYnigLY

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/&refURL=&referrer=#718f695a2880
haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-admits-ethiopian-women-were-given-birth-control-shots.premium-1.496519
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, they hate people with blue eyes in Europe

are you being serious?
we only accept those who come on a boat to spread
the religion of peace

Gas yourself

Why? Isn't europe the birthplace of blue eyes?
Yes, I am. As a European, what would you think if you saw a 185cm blue eyed hebrew speaking ethiopean jew? Would you discriminate against me? I'm asking all those questions because I want to fly to europe for a trip but kind of scared of the racism. Can't really tell when people on /pol are being sarcastic or not.

ill bite the bait, fuck it
what are you scared of black shlomo?
pretty sure nobody will attack you cos of skin color, never heard someone getting attacked cos of eye color, maybe you'll be the first tho
some brown eyed poltard sees your blue eyes and snaps and kills you
you might get stabbed if refugees find out you're jew , also don't go to germany they are still nazzis there
hitler is alive

Did the real Skype's chemically castrate you or were you a sneaky Google that got around it?

Ethiopians are Caucasian, I don't care do what you want

I'd ask you to hook me up with an Ethiopian chick

you are welcome to come but you are not welcome to stay permanently

On a side note, tell me about the situation in Ethiopia OP, heard some shit went down there

> hitler is still alive

in our hearts

I have seen a few blacks with blue eyes before. Its very weird.

what the hell does that mean?
Thanks for the support appreciated.
well im ethiopean, im not really jewish so yeah

Surgery is not going to change your genes.

The Israeli state was covertly sterilizing Ethiopian Jews a few years ago.

wish that was true.

it is

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/&refURL=&referrer=#718f695a2880

haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-admits-ethiopian-women-were-given-birth-control-shots.premium-1.496519

He's not black though, he is Ethiopian.

Shit, the goyim literally know.

respond to my question Do we have to expect a new wave of "refugees" from your country next?
How much likely is it that they will want to claim asylum in Italy?

Apparently, having that surgery can make you blind down the road and you'll have to get them removed even if you lose your vision. I dare you kike.

They are black, bunch of buntu Oromo with a small amount of arab blood.

I hope all ethiopeans here feel mistreated and specifically flee to Marioland as refugees
My eyes >pic related

this comment really deserved more than one lousy (Jew) imho

Why though, maybe I am ignorant but every Ethiopian I have met seems very chilled and friendly.

This map says they are caucasian (blue).

literally cockroach tier jews, always cry discrimination and claim gibsmedat cuz can't into education

But you said YOU are an Ethiopian.

Ah, probably is true in your country. They cant do that here, the locals will burn them out if they complain too much.

That time is long past user, Hamiten refer to the phoenicians and berber.

They are majority buntu in Ethiopia now.

wtf you dont even look black
and ur eyes are not baby blue they are more green
have the same eyye color , green blue yellow

I would see it as R A R E

it did

Wow you're an ugly fuck

It originated 6 thousand years ago around blacksea region.

>ethiopean jew
literally the worst shit in the world mixed together, congratulations bro, now kys