Where do you draw the line in terms of ethnic mixing...

Where do you draw the line in terms of ethnic mixing? Will you ask that all your grandchildren's prospective partners provide 23&me lineage information?

i'm dating a 1/4 maori girl

> 1/4 maori

All australians and new zealanders virtue signal any vague link to being ethnic, like the "aborigine" doctors. Im sure what your girlfriend means is that a quarter of the dicks she has taken have been maori, or at least a quarter of the ones bareback because we all know safe sex doesnt count.

mate she is mixed race maori cause she has darkish skin and blue eyes

marina is soo hot its ridic

That 1/4 from the head up?

In the past i would have said any european is fine but i think in the future with europe being flooded maintaining such a position is just a slow game to being half-african. Nowadays i think you have to go full celtic and resist urges like marina.

?

I want to tongue punch Kimbras fart box
Hand over the singer and nobody gets tongued

But back to the question - what will you do to ensure your family stays european/white when the lines are blurred?

I genuinely think it will come down to genetic testing if that isnt outlawed by then.

but most people wouldn't know if they are related to some arab trader or something that arrived in england 500 years ago

MOAR MARINA PLS! I DONT CARE ABOUT DYING HAPLOGROUPS

I don't even know that bitch but I'd racemix furiously with her desu

That is why genetic testing is the way to go, it will straight up say if there is something like that. Beyond that any arab trader 500 years ago would be watered away, you could start records from 50 years ago and just rely on those.

you could just do the pencil test from south africa

She's half welsh and half greek, totally european and would be fine under normal circumstances, but with the gates open you'd have to be more exacting.

Pencil test?

>half welsh and half greek

Good enough for me cause she obviously has won the genetic lottery, also our kids would be 3/4th white

when you encounter a pair of boobs you will understand

I know a mom who would insist on genetic testing from anyone considering dating her very intelligent son. Wow was her kid fucked up.

Different pencil test, moron.

All racemixing is racemixing.
People should be among their volk.

put a pencil through their hair and if it is hard to push it out then they are black

I can only think you're suggesting can they hold a pencil between boobs, which whilst admirable doesn't help with race in any way.

The problem is that this is such a long game: sure that works for a while but lots of 1/8th black people will do fine on that. Then eventually no-one can even remember when hair wasn't a little rough. Then 200 years pass and trying to maintain the test you always push a little harder until eventually there is no difference and the world's average IQ is 90.

ITT ugly girl pics

IQ tests will always be 100 on average, that's part of the definition of the test itself

>Will you ask that all your grandchildren's prospective partners provide 23&me lineage information?
Genetic testing should be more available and common in the future, so why not? I'll most likely either die alone or get beheaded by the Sharia police before I get any grandkids though.

Fair enough, there must be some objective yardstick seen as there is talk of a general iq downward drift occurring.

Everyone on here is already in love with marina, you don't have to post propaganda to seduce us.

Forgot attached marina bait

isolate all those with negro traits

I just check for pink nipples. It's really simple. Don't need a fancy genetic test

Pink nipples = White
Brown nipples = Negro

There are always dissident elements like this low test swisscuck.

what are you even trying to say you retarded idiot?

My German friend from my swim team has ancestry to Prussian nobles and has blonde hair + blue eyes, but he has brown nips. Explain this

>paki nigger with brown nipples

not interested in your disgusting negress monkies, foisted into the public eye by race destroying kikes.

That's not going to be applicable without large scale action against other races, in which case its almost unnecessary to worry about it individually.

We need solutions for persisting in a mostly mixed world. I guess i hope that genetic testing becomes cheap and easy, even being present at birth.

He is a nigger.

>Implying your children would listen to their beta biological father.

>with brown nipples
P-proof?

Which one is it?

Says the literal weeb. The reasons for racial purity should be avoiding negative traits and loss of intelligence, not out of fear of strong black women like you clearly have, with your imagination that all asian women are tsundere and will bow before your portly white form the way western women never did.

>implying I'd be their biological father

>loss of intelligence
>browsing Cred Forums and believing in the nipple test
Not much left to lose for the Med-pack, I'm afraid

Your sensitivity to being called out is proof enough.

Kikes are a nigger race. Glad we sorted that out for you ameribro. Check your nipples and let us know if you're white, if not, you should stop posting on Cred Forums

Brown nipples = Negro
Pink nipples = White

bla bla bla, paki nigger words didnt' read.

wow, what a cunt

> literal "blah blah im not listening are you kidding me" response

Just proof that even in a homogeneous white society we would still have genetic failures to be rid off.

I was implying I wanted pics for reasons, mate. I have nothing to do with whatever debate you're having.

My nipples are a pale pink. see pic related. I'm an american mutt of anglo, germanic, and nordic background. Blonde eyes. Had blonde hair as a baby. now it's brown-ish.

Those are some top quality tits. Shame she seems to have no idea how to dress them.

>Blonde eyes
?

**blue eyes. lol

my asian gf likes being tied up and bred all day.

I've also dated nigerian, west indian, metis. I have no regrets. Around here they're just likely to be more successful than white women, and therefore more attractive in my eyes.

T. toronto

>homogeneous white society

Once the anglos get around to sending you back to pakistan we can work on that.

Grats on being white.

Why would i have picture of the paki niggers nipples?

if they're white then they're right, that's where i draw the line.

>superior pencil test

ftfy

Do you consider yourself white?

Are you sure the pink nipple thing is accurate?

I'm light skinned and have pink nipples, but I'm not white.

chinese/white

GOAT mix

> im english

Sorry swisscuck, scotland, wales and ireland exist as well.

Do you consider yourself white ?

brah, we white anglos are all about racemixing.

DO you think the british empire was really about trade? No, it was about getting freaky with local foreign women, ideally ones with massive tracts of land. Since Norman times.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C
Honestly? More English women need to throw their genetics away so we can have more mixed qts to admire.

>scotland, wales and ireland exist as well
Only in their dreams.

>my asian gf likes being tied up and bred all day.
>making deformed chinless beta happa's
>risk of death increased because manlet chink size bodies can't cope
top ravioli

KEK

my gf is tall and fit, and I'm 6'3. I know tall hapas and as long as they beta-ness doesn't get to their heads they tend to be chick magnets.

yes
>paki nigger
im aware that anglos are a degenerate subhuman race.

>Where do you draw the line
When the crime stats are called "racist" because they expose how shit niggers are.

Cucks lusting after a coal burner

Is it wrong if I'm white and i'm attracted to the so called "paki nigger"? I would impregnate that chick with my seed a thousand times over.

It's more of a strive and state of mind

I don't mind race mixing. I mind the deliberate push for it, and the demonization of staying within your own race

Pure ethnic individuals might as well have died off for practical purposes. We're now extrapolating to "white".

I think gene manipulation is worth mentioning though. If I could project out a hundred years I'd put the population of new children in China at above 50% "white".

Racism may die out, and not because of racemixing, but because of artificial selection

that's on you. you can choose to be a degenerate race traitor or not. idgaf what you choose. just know you can never get back what you lose by selling out your race for temporary physical intimacy.

> coal burner

She isn't, she goes out with massive numale betas.

if by degenerate and subhuman you mean the most culturally, financially, and genetically successful race on earth, then we agree.

>hapas
>chick magnets

You're a funny guy, leaf

>financially

>Will you ask that all your grandchildren's prospective partners provide 23&me lineage information?

no need my children will tell them.
there's very good reasons and solid appeal to emotions to justify it. Problem with some people is they yell after their child like aspies instead of explaining that if you racemix, your kid will have a low IQ, will not belong anywhere, will not look like you and you will have destroyed generations of european lineage

you can explain divorce rate, crime rate etc. It really isnt hard

> genetically

fucking gross, please delete this
On a genetic scale, wouldn't our kids have an extremely high likelihood of being white? They would be, essentially 5/6ths white

>succesful

>culturally

Good God, that is disgusting looking.

First off, her boobs are small now. Was she stuffing?

Second: She is a 5'4 womanlet. Her boob size is an illusion

Miscegenation won't be an issue when my grandchildren are at breeding age. This multicultural experiment is a new idea and is failing massively and only getting worse. Only a moron would think this is sustainable for any substantial amount of time. Ethnonationalism is already making a comeback, and when there is an inevitable, major catastrophic event because of multiculturalism, like a race war, this experiment will end. No need to worry it too much. Just be there with answers when normies start to ask questions. Become a white nationalist. Embrace the alt right.

If only you could see the things I've seen. Like Justin Trudeau, in person.

look guise I can do averages

Lots of other cultures understand the usefulness of having "worker bees."

nigerians are significantly more wealthy/successful on average in canada and the US.

also THICC

No. I'm 50% Mongol.

She always hated her chest size so hid them for most of her career and then lately lost so much weight and overexercised that she essentially starved them away and aged herself seriously.

Also 5'4 is totally normal for a girl.

>my race is only inferior on AVERAGE
kek.
mongols are a proud warrior race. nothing to be ashamed of. each race has its own abilities.

niggers: rape
mongols: war
anglos: failure
aryans: civilization

etc. Be proud of what you are.

Eh? I don't entirely agree with that statement. In the case of the BNA colonies, the British authority actively discouraged the colonists from mixing with indigenous population. It was the Spanish who were the degenerate mixers with their subjugated populations. From the tip of Argentina to the steaming shithole of Philippines, you can find "mestizo" people's.

I would racemix with some mix'd people.

>pic related
>the absolute best

>Aryans
>Civilized

Pick one, you barbarian lover

>mongol rape baby
You are aware its impossible for you to race-mix right? Breed with whatever goat, or monkey you want, there's nothing to be lost.

>t.Jamal

Were you cucked by some Big British Cock? You seem rather angry

Thank you, friend. You will be spared when the horde returns to pillage Europe.

Probably, but structurally speaking the Swiss mountain men and their economy are constantly being cucked by the fed.

Epic :DDDDD have a (you) for a social interaction

>Ethnonationalism is already making a comeback
Source? Are they white ethnostates? I really hope you're right.
>Embrace the alt right.
Please stop using that lable that Hillary and Shills gave us.

what racial do medpacks have?