Middle Easterners

Hey Cred Forumsacks!
Ask a Middle Easterner anything.
Let's have a decent civilized conversation/debate in which we can get to know each other better by laying off the stereotypes for a second.
I'll be answering all of your questions (if there wasn't a flood of them coming at me) and hopefully try to give you a better undistorted image of how life is in the Middle East generally and in Egypt specifically.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LHv2dIM3t9I
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how much would you pay for tp?

youtube.com/watch?v=LHv2dIM3t9I

WUZ YOU KANGS?

Why does your country forget that Ancient Egyptians were black?

After the election of Fattah, the relation with (((them))) has improved. You for that, or would you rather be bitter with them that they beat you already once.

Not much, it's not that expensive here, but I always make sure that I don't run out of it even though we don't use TP to wipe our asses, we just rinse it off with water.
No, we never referred to ourselves as "KANGZ".
We were called Pharaohs.
We don't, simply because we we'rent/aren't blacks.
Matter of fact, Ancient Egyptians imported Negroids and enslaved them just like Europeans.
Look at pic related for the differences of skin tones and racial classification of the Ancient Egyptians.
there are thousands of other photos to prove this point, so please stop robbing our culture from us.
I'm not really sure what you mean by (((them))) :-/. are you referring to Khaleejis?

>Israel
It is said that he talks to 'BeNe' a lot!

That pic is racist you know that right? blacks were the real pharaons, stop disorting the history.

Oh, I'm not sure if they have 'beaten' us in 1973, I mean to this day we celebrate our victory and the 6th of October is a national holiday here, but western references mentions the opposite, so it's open to debate.
however, I don't mind having a good relation with Israel, as long as it's benefiting the region and reducing the damage that could be done.
At this point, I'm not really sure if you are baiting or not, but a basic anthropology class could show you the truth.

theyre trying to slide this thread

Why are Middle Easterners so delusional?

I've already stated that western references """"WIKIPEDIA"""" mentions that we lost the war.

How are Christians treaded in Egypt?

Do the egyptians, the regular ones you'd meet on the street, associate their ancestry more to the Arabs, Turks or the Africans?

>We don't, simply because we we'rent/aren't blacks.
>Matter of fact, Ancient Egyptians imported Negroids and enslaved them just like Europeans.
>Look at pic related for the differences of skin tones and racial classification of the Ancient Egyptians.
>there are thousands of other photos to prove this point, so please stop robbing our culture from us.
You guys should make websites or youtube videos demanding african americans stop appropriating your culture.

It will break a bunch of crazy leftists minds.

>it's Western propaganda waaahhhhhh

So give me your sources. I'm waiting.

How does it feel to steal culture from the black man, you leech?

What are the general opinions on Iran?

Are the 72 vigins all beautiful or are they a mixed bag with some rotten fruit?
What is the best way to make a donkey fly?
On a scale on 1 to America how much do you love bacon?

What is life like in Egypt after the revolution?

How do Egyptians feel about the conflict in Syria?

Do you dislike Israel?

quite fairly.
I mean, it's all good under the hood, Christians secretly hate Muslims and Muslims secretly hate Christians, but when it comes to treatment, both treat each other quite nice.
not to mind the sectarian strife that breaks out in a few unrelated area and are usually resolved by the police which usually tends to blame Muslims.
HOWEVER, the current generation and most of the one before have been exposed to western thinking and are mostly Atheists, Agnostics, so the division and hate between Muslims and Christians is decreasing.
Neither, they claim that Egyptians were a separate ancestry and they despise Arabs whome they call "shepherds" because if it wasn't for Oil, they wouldn't have been able to come here, flaunt their wealth and use our women/whores.
Yeah, it'd be fun for sure, but the average Egyptian doesn't really care, I mean most of us aren't even racist nor know what racism is.
I'm not sure if you are retarded or not, I myself said I'm not sure and that it's open to debate.
Easterners (including Russia) claim that we won while Westerners claim the opposite.
However I see that Israel certainly gained some advantages.
sorry, I won't go on with this argument.
I'm with them having the nukes, but I'm not with their political views.
I haven't really dealt with Persians or Iranians before so I don't know if all the stereotypes are true or not, however I do find Persians to be quite sexy.
I'm atheist, so I don't really believe in the virgins thingie, the average Egyptian however, doesn't care about them nor mentions them.
I love bacon. so I guess it's an America on the scale.

is it true that british are semites?

Egypt is in Africa, not in the Middle-East you dumb fucking arab.

Dispute the numbers in the image. In both political concessions and military successes Israel came out on top. 5 countries against one that was hardly 20 years old.

I'm starting to think that historical revisionism is a favorite past time of Middle Easterners.

What do you do for a living?

What do Egyptians think of Mubarak?

middle east is west asia + Egypt dumbass paki.

Do modern "Egyptians" consider themselves the children of the Ancient Egyptians, or do they consider themselves Arabs? Also, what is Coptic Christianity like?

Leave the guy alone, he's admitted they list already in such a way not to tarnish his fragile ego.

Life certainly sucks after the revolution to some extent, I wouldn't say it had changed majorly, but there's a notable change.
for instance, crime rates went higher (not sure if this is proven by statistics) and there's more public fear from speaking freely and expressing true opinions.
also, the new internet rules that are appending the addition to the constitution seems to be a bit more worrying than everything else.
well, Egyptians are against everything that's happening in Syria at the moment.
We certainly believe that ISIS is being funded by America and Israel though and the average Egyptian throws the blame on them.
I couldn't care less about Israel tbqh.
They are being malicious and all, but I guess The US is the one to blame.
No, I don't think so.
Egypt is in North Africa and it's considered a Middle Eastern country. Google MENA countries instead of being mean.
Yeah, I can see that, but I'm not sure who retreated, I mean if Israel was all that powerful and mighty, why did it end the war rather than invade all of Egypt?
I'm currently a med-student.
There are some who wish him back, and some who are against him and his family.
Personally, I prefer having him back.
Yeah, they consider themselves to be descendants of the Ancient Egyptians and also hate Arabs or Khaleejis.
well, Christians in Egypt are more or less like Muslims sans all the jihad shit which even Muslims here don't acknowledge.
Their methodology permits Anal though as far as I know.
I couldn't care less about my ego, I mean historical events are historical events and what happened happened, I'm no need to feel shame by something I wasn't part of.

Though they aren't, considering that they are Abbasad Caliphate rape babies, if I'm not mistaken. Are you talking about Coptic Christians in particular ir Christians themselves in Egypt?

Because Israel didn't initiate it in the first place. US and Russia had to deal with your mess and stage a ceasefire. If they didn't you wouldn't have the Sinai right now.

You're not s real Egyptian you invader scum.

Probably a Turk or something.

I'm talking about Christians in Egypt who are mostly Coptic.
I'm not talking about past times or actual contextual religious rules, I'm talking about how different they are now, in their lifestyle I mean.
btw, none of the pedophilia stuff happens here and I guess if it were to happen, it'd be severely punishable.
maybe, as I mentioned, I'm not really informed on the details, I just spatted out what we were taught in the history books.
even if Israel won, I don't think there's much distress between Israel and Egypt currently to worry about anything.
I could 100% assure you that I'm 100% Egyptian and I even come from a well-know family here with members involved in political positions.
however I don't really get what's your deal with Turks, I don't understand the hate... I mean I know Turks being roachs is the meme around here but where does it come from?
Turks are pretty chill imho, they just need to get rid of Erdoğan.

Ahhh okay, I understand it now.

Gratias, meus amicus Aegyptus.

What do you think about the Maghreb countries like Tunisia?

It's been many years since Israel gave Sinai back to Egypt

are you a coptic christian ?
If yes, you are allowed to post your pic related.
If not, not only you're not an egyptian, but you're most surely a fucking savage who cannot hold any kind of civilised conversation.
Egyptians were white, numides were slaves, arabs were invaders. Period.
If porks weren't eating the litter muslims produce in Cairo, your city would smell worse than india.
Yet you despise porks because you're a mudslime.
You make no sense.
Take your rapefugees back.

In you honest opinion, are the Pyramids worth it for tourists to visit

Be well Egyptbro

you're welcome my American friend.
Personally I think they're pretty cool, there was some conflict back in 2011 I believe over a soccer game with Algeria that made some distress, it was Algeria's fault though not us.
Gotta hate soccer fans...
Oh, we also have a well known singer called Samira Saeed who's originally from Maghreb, but she's currently residing in Egypt and people here are crazy about her
you don't have to come off so defensive and offensive.
I'm an atheist but was born Muslim originally and my family knows about my atheist and none of the beheading stuff or disowning stuff happened 'cause muh stereotypes.
I can certainly assure you that I could hold a civilised conversation, after all, that's how I'll be getting my PhD.
Ancient Egyptians weren't white, yes, they're Caucasians, but they weren't Aryans/Nordics or Whites in today's terms.
you can refer to their paintings to get the point. You are write about Numides being slaves and Arabs being invaders though, but as I mentioned earlier on, we don't consider ourselves Arabs nor do we like them, you can refer to my previous posts to get this point too.
I do like pork matter of fact.
yes, the Islamic religion forbids eating it, but it's not like you'll be stoned if you ate it, there are pizza places here which serve it, it's usually a personal choice not to eat it which is inspired by religious obligation.
J'espere que ma reponse va te rendre content. (Forgive me I don't have a French keyboard, I'm just trying to be friendly)
Not really, yeah it's something to see, but it's not everything about Egypt. I guess the main tourist attractions here are places like Sharm El-Sheikh and Hurghada, they're kind of invaded by Russian and some German tourists, Drinking is legal in these places and so is public nudity in some beaches.
Thanks!

You have to admit that middle east is and will always be a shithole unless we install actual secularism.

Tell me secrets about muslims.
What do they fear? What to do against a group of them?
Give me some special tricks m8

>Drinking is legal in these places
Wait, drinking is illegal in Egypt?

Why is egypt importing fucking grain?? Is it that hard to grow things over there because of sisi?

I do admit it and I wish I'd live long enough to see secularism implemented in the Middle East.
Idk really, but I think as long as you're civil and your mind is backed up with evidence, they won't be able to do shit. Also talking about M-M-Muhammed in bad way infuriates them, which is pretty gay.
They fear hell and God more than anything.
However these rules apply to shit Muslims who are usually poor and not we educated.
The decent civil ones though would start an intellectual debate on who is right and who is wrong.

"The middle east"

do you understand what a shithole this part of the world is? always was and always will be.

its better to distance yourself from it and call yourself Egyptian and nothing else, you are an atheist so this shouldn't be a problem for you.

How inbred are you?

Say hi to your Cousinfather for me.

I'm not the OP, but population explosion + extreme corruption + dysfunctional/shrinking agriculture.

what happened to the muslim brotherhood

I hate the fact that our private sector never developed and we ended up being cucked by every president that took control of our countries

If you want to flee to Europe and make it a same shithole like your country already is (sharia law, islam, etc...) why not stay in your country in a first place?

can you buy western games like cod and are you free to browse the internet witheod the sharia police knocking down your door? i think they put restrictions on internet in the middle east.

Do you praise kek? are you mudslime? why be mudslime when paganism worked way better?

Thankfully the one good thing here is internet isnt restricted (relatively) but its heavily monitored, basically stay away from politics and you can do whatever you want. Think army dictatorship not sharia state.

As for games, I have steam with 160 games, so yea.

Drinking is legal as long as you don't take it to the streets. There are pubs all over the city where you can drink all you want, but if you were caught drunk/drinking in the street, you might be charged depending on the officer.
I myself used to drink a while back before deciding to sober up.
I back up what the other Egyptian user said.
I do understand, however it's better in some aspects, it's much cheaper here and if you're rich you can get away with a lot of shit others can't do.
Also I can torrent all I want without fear of the FBI/NSA.
And To add to this, I can graduate from a college that's internationally recognized without much tuition. Kasr El-Ainy I mean.
I am not. It's a sad reality though that cousin marriage is ok here and people aren't aware of the genetic hazards it can cause.
It's been spread recently though that it's wrong.
They're being targeted now, every memeber who's celebrated as a 'brother'.
I guess you are right, we're definitely being cucced and we are afraid to do anything about it.
I have no intentions to flee to any country within Europe.
Maybe I'd pay a visit to Finland or Sweden to attend some metal concerts or play with some bands. Otherwise I'd stay in my own country, cause living here while being rich is like winning the lottery.. E.V.E.R.Y.D.A.Y.
Yeah buddy, as I just mentioned to the other Egyptian user, it's a good thing that I can browse and torrent all I want without fear from the NSA/FBI.
We're not as cucced as the USA in that matter, except when it comes to bandwidth speed.
However there is some talk about issuing new laws regarding the use of the Internet that are making me a tad upset, they are mostly targeted towards free speech and doxing though.

Egypt user, I would really like to visit your country someday in the distant future and see the pyramids and other historic sites. How do you feel about Israeli tourists? Is it even safe to visit

are there any saudi arabian posters? iv never seen one

why are egyptian subhumans spreading nonsense about Iceland on facebook and are they retarded enough to believe it?

>if you were caught drunk/drinking in the street, you might be charged
ok, it's the same here, and probably in every civilised country except Australia.

They are too dumb to realize what goes on here, they dont have a sense of irony or sarcasm.

I wouldn't israelbro, you wouldn't want to go on vacation in a paranoid police state anyway, save the trip for better times.

no i mean iv never seen a saudi flag here

>WE WUZ PHARAOHS N SHIEEET

Kys you disgusting ar*b

happens but rarely, my point still stands.

I see. What a shame. Thanks, Egyptbro.

i think if they post on "haram" sites they will get wipped and jiale dont know if 4chans forbidden.

answer me arab

are egyptians also coming in boats to europe?

so far iv only seen libyans and somalis

How do we fix these kind of Muslims?

They are heavy on social media, always coming with reminders on Islamic propaganda to everyone, and goes into discussion using the Qu'ran as a guidence for everything. If some other Muslim disagree, they will attack him, calling him takfir

The Prophet Muhammad

What are you doing to prepare for the sea people?

...was a bitch

is anime legal?

yes, and there are weebs, and they are despised. just kidding.

but really, fuck weebs.

What do you want eskimo popsicle? I only speak for myself, its not my fault your frozen island at the corner of the world is so obscure that its easy to spread bullshit stories about it.

>Ask a Middle Easterner anything.
why do you have a flag and post a picture of northern africa?

I want you to justify your countrymen's retardation
is the sandnigger genes or is it the barbaric, goat-herding religion?

You're Israels bitch, your military gets aid from the US every year to adhere to their geopolitical strategy favouring Israel in the region. Nasser is spinning in his grave ya khara ibn el khara

>I do like pork matter of fact.
Ok I take back everything mean I said.

Have an authentique saucisson brioché mon ami. It's a low fat pork sausage in a cake basically. Sometimes with almonds stuffed into the sausage.

i wont justify shit to anybody, you entitled penguin.

bump

10% of Egypt is Christian, primarily Coptic. How noticeable is their influence on daily life?

How do you guys view and deal with the burger niggers talking shit about your culture and trying to say they were Pharaohs and shit?

you're god damn right you do'nt have to
only thing you have to do is spread your retarded facebook memes with the rest of your subhuman towelhead friends
should have known expecting answers from one of you """"people"""" was futile

>armenia
>europea
Europe ends on the northen borders of Georgia and Azerbaijan. shit map.

Sorry I've been away for a bit
Block them? There all types of stupid and annoying people on social media.
I don't understand.
Literally what? I posted a photo about king TUT, how is it related?
They're just some extremists, every country has some of those, I recall that the US houses a decent amount of school shooters? It's the same thing.
However, this stuff doesn't happen much in Egypt, last it was a car explosion two or years ago by the brotherhood or to frame them, I don't know. These stuff are just fueled by stereotypes, but don't happen ever so frequently. Not in Egypt at least.
I think you mean thr US is Israel's sharmota? :/
Mouth watering, I'll make sure to try it if I found it.
Merci mon ami.
Things are mostly calm, sometimes they plan to inflict evil upon Muslims or take away opportunities from thrm just like what Muslims do, it all happens under thr hood though with few fights emerging every now and then and the blame usually falls on Muslims.
Calm down, I already answered you.

good, now fuck off now.

But they make their posts in the biggest fb groups that targets Muslims.

Many thousands sees their posts. And, like I said, if you disagree they will attack you.

Let me add to that - How noticeable was their influence before being killed and driven off by the muslim brotherhood?

Nigger answer my quesstion

Do Egyptians have a problem with niggers?

>the current generation and most of the one before have been exposed to western thinking and are mostly Atheists, Agnostics
No way

Literally 90% of the population here doesn't even know that they're doing this nor they give a damn about them.
Then it's the groups responsibility to ban them and just outta curiosity, how will they attack who disagrees with them? Cyber bully them to death.
They're one bunch of annoying people just like tumblrinas, just block/ban them.
Or consider them like the LGBT or feminists or BLM infesting Facebook and other social media with their dreadful posts.
You're deluded my friend, the Muslim brotherhood member were the ones that were killed and imprisoned during Nasser and Sadat's days if I recall correctly, they rose to power with Morsy on to fall below where they have been already.
Yes I praise kek.
No, I was born Muslim but turned atheist.
Islam and religions are an outdated concept, it's time they're destroyed already.
No?
I never really saw an Average everyday Egyptian who's racist except when it comes to judens, however no judgements are taken according to one's skin color.
We may joke oftently saying someone's is fairer/darker than someone, but it's only used in a descriptory manner.
However I personal and some bunch have beef with Negroids calling themselves Pharoahs..it just shows their despair.
Yes. Way.
I know a bunch of atheist/agnostic/casual muslims who drink, band etc/spiritual people.
Their ages ranging fron 16 to 27 or so.

>praising kek
>making it's 2016 argument at the same time

Sorry for the typos, I had to post from by phone.
>oftenly or occasionally for grammar nazis.
>personally
>bang
The first sentence was me playing along to the praise kek meme
While the second was an actual description of my religious views, I'd hoped you'd tell the difference.

Do you think your country will ever get it's shit together in your lifetime?

are you an edgyptian ?

No, I can see it looming over the horizon though.
The current generation is indeed promising and has some of the brightest minds Egypt has ever brought.
Yes. kosom dick.

What opinion do Egyptians hold about Russia? The West? USA? Donbass war?

Is polygamy widespread? Are Egyptian women hot?

You guys are our greatest ally, I have friends who literally worship Putin and respect him and his alpha mannerisms so much.
The west, it's mostly hated because of their stereotypes, their manipulation of the MENA and their support for Israel. Same applies for the US but with more intensity.
However as I mentioned western thinking has made to a large group of people here who consider themselves liberals.
I don't know about Donbass war, sorry.
It's spread among villagers, farmers and the poor in general. It's nearly absent among upper middle and higher class people though.
Egyptian women like women of any country can be hot, but the majority aren't. They can be great looking if they put on make up though, but usually they have no incentive to do so, 'cause most of the men here aren't exactly 'Brad Pitt'.
I personally have bad experiences with russians here, but I wouldn't generalize.
>What opinion do Egyptians hold about Russia? The West? USA? Donbass war?
>Is polygamy widespread? Are Egyptian women hot?

Mate, it's the average Muslim on those Islamic fb groups I'm in

Do you all still love cats?

Moderate Muslim

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name an.d it only takes 2 minutes

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate