Let's be honest here. She's going to win

Let's be honest here. She's going to win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sZJDYlxkM-c
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu4VUsaxs6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Madam

Kek says no

President

meme magic is real

NUOHMAHGAWD

> this thread again

here's your reply

KEK IS A TRUMP SUPPORTER

broken fucking record. you said the same yesterday are you a fucking stuck record or just dense.

A

FUCKING

You know they all said 'let's be honest here, brexit will never be a thing...'

hillary is going to win there are not enough white men we should have reproduced more goddamnit

I don't think she would appreciate being portrayed as that problematic Nazi frog.

pepery > trumpepe

youtu.be/sZJDYlxkM-c

How does this keep happening? Last night someone hit 777777 with "maga" and there's been hundreds of threads where trippies and quaddies are only for trump. Can someone explain if this is real? And if so then why the hell are there still Hillary shills with ctr threads nonstop on this fucking site when we can clearly see our god kek wants trump to win.

It will be interesting to see what Assange has to say at Berlin wikileaks 10 year conference by video link tomorrow. He canceled his usual London balcony conference due to safety concerns. What he could say could prevent Hillary winning

AN
LEAF

They are scared

Did anyone watch the debate?

This was my favorite part of the debate.

Wtf is this. it can't be so clear

you better hope not. the ensuing civil war will not be kind to the leftists

Kek said Bernie would win the nom
Kek said Clinton would be indicted
Kek is weak. Hail Moloch

>destroyer of reddit.png
CTR shill faggot trying to be part of LE SECRET 4CHIN CLUB XD

fuck off nigger

Maybe mod with a sense of humour.

You leafs really are just a shitty version of Australians.

Good.

Be silent or we'll Enola Gay you again.

Go back.

I know you are just that one Canadian poster who is shilling Clinton with your dank pepes here every second of every day, don't pretend otherwise. So I have to ask, why do you want Hillary Clinton to be president? Like what part of her makes you go "oh fuck yea put her in office". What policy of her's is mildly attractive?

Moreover, you live in fucking Canada, why the fuck do you care so much? At the end of the day you're not even allowed to vote on who gets in.

Praise kek

>All one poster
>All one poster

Only 2 shills here? Cmon you guys gotta have more than that lads, Sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu4VUsaxs6E

stop denying keks power and just embrace it, i know you feel it

PRAISE KEK

KEK CONFIRMS TRUMP VICTORY