Assange cancels highly anticipated Tuesday announcement amid security concerns, to appear via video

Honestly what did he think, could stand freely in public and release incriminating info on the next US president?

heatst.com/politics/october-surprise-thwarted-wikileaks-cancels-highly-anticipated-tuesday-announcement-due-to-security-concerns/

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/wikileaks-october-surprise-dropping-tuesday-wikileaks-did-not-cancel-tuesday-announcement/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782906224937410562
youtube.com/watch?v=RYTRsEtqKps
i.4cdn.org/pol/1475446935573.gif
rt.com/usa/361459-secretary-clinton-drone-assange/
archive.is/B4PNp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like it how it's gotten to the point that zero reputable news sources of any political bias will touch this guy and his bullshit.

Fuck wikileaks and fuck the stinky little grey haired boy narcissist Julian assange

What's this guy's name again?

Wednesday
E
D
n
e
s
d
a
y

(you)

Thank you for Correcting the Record
$.05 has been deposited into your account.

jarlian assanwhich

>On the next us president.
Oh wow you may have fooled others shill but you haven't fooled me.

If he was assassinated it would look even worse, and it would all come out anyway (dead man's switch).

There's something else here. It's about the timing. He wants it to come out just before a debate so he can really put the boot in.

There is nothing he could release that will deliver the knockout blow to Hillary. Mainstream media will not air it.

Direct ties to arming/funding ISIS would be pretty damning. Agreed about the media though

So, the release is not cancelled, just him standing outside announcing it. Right?

Yes

He cancelled the fact that he was going to do it from the balcony. He's still going to do it on live stream on Tuesday

I usally don't say this. I never actually said this, only ungerage faggots use this on Cred Forums.
But here it is:

kys

Medkit pls

Tuesday in whose time? America? New Zealand? When? Tuesday is a different day in lots of countries. Specify nigger

I wonder why?

Are you really from Switzerland or are you using a vpn? I don't believe half of the foreigners on here are actually foreigners.

here's your (you)

Now fuck off back to wherever it is you come from, surely not America and ask the nearest woman to peg your faggot ass.

Here, I think you dropped this.

user beat me to it. Yeah, fuck standing outside.

He's still doing it. Get up to date.

Just from an undisclosed location or whatever

Fucker is trying not to get killaried

Mainstream media will be forced to air it if trump brings things up in the debate.

Wasn't it on for wednesday the 5th?

Dick Panini

Holy shit, my archive has been amended!

this would make my 21st birthday pretty cool

>narcissistic autist with notice me senpai behavior doesnt understand an obvious joke

well color me surprised

Julian "Ass-Assault" Assange

Wtf does 'kys' mean?

Increasily nervous man

Kiss your stomach

This snowwhite Juliet needs to be removed from her balcony with AGM-114R "Romeo" Hellfire II

DRONE
R
O
N
E

>undisclosed location
He has like a 20 x 50 ft space he can ever occupy again.

WikiLeaks reports that the Tuesday announcement will still take place as scheduled. However, instead of having Julian Assange give his announcement on the balcony of the embassy, the announcement will take place via a video conference which will air at a Berlin press conference. The press conference is slated to take place on Tuesday morning.

infowars.com/wikileaks-october-surprise-dropping-tuesday-wikileaks-did-not-cancel-tuesday-announcement/

Someone make a fucking hype thread so we can discuss what we think it is.

Seems juicy to me

idk if there is enough imagery and entertainment value in there to gain much traction in the media if what this guy is saying is true, hopefully there's more

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782906224937410562

My brother

>Direct ties to arming/funding ISIS would be pretty damning
We already have that though, it's in the emails taken by the FBI
They even put it out as public knowledge
Remember, the average US normie still has no idea that the recently released 9/11 documents pretty much prove that the Saudi's helped do 9/11

Of course they're using a VPN. Half of Cred Forums is just role playing faggots thinking they're clever

We are all actually American. I am from a whales vagina myself.

That's an old Ironman watch.

I used to have one

Based Bill.

youtube.com/watch?v=RYTRsEtqKps

So the fate of the world literally rests in the hands of an Aussie? What have we come to...

I have more bad news..

Political Jesus said that it was unlikely that his balcony speech was going to be about the Clintons anyway, since that's not usually what he talks about on the balcony, but that we should have and should continue to expect the reveal to come in the form of a tweet or some other quick electronic delivery, which is how he's revealed these things in the past and has no reason not to continue.

Makes sense to me.

Can you image the footage of Julian standing on the balcony and his head exploding. It would be classic for all time like JFK expect there would be many more viewing angles.

How much shit must the president of Ecuador be getting the last 4 years?

His answering machine must have thousands upon thousands of angry messages from the likes of Clinton, Obongo and Soros on it and he probably has to deal with dozens of credible CIA plots to oust him every day.

Absolute madman.

>implying he has one

It's over and finished. They used all their aces in the hole already it's too late.

Media and her voters don't give a fuck what she did or will do.

No way this is real

underage b&

See

i.4cdn.org/pol/1475446935573.gif
Someone help me with this image, in one part of it he says that there could be foreign wars and massive parts of the government could be tried for treason if the Special Access Programs stored on the Hillary server became public.

1) Is this likely what will be released in the wikileaks leak on wednesday?

2) Is it Assange's insurance policy?

3) What exactly are these Special Access Programs going to be? Something like Operation Northwoods?

CUNT
U
N
T

>How much shit must the president of Ecuador be getting the last 4 years?
>His answering machine must have thousands upon thousands of angry messages from the likes of Clinton, Obongo and Soros on it and he probably has to deal with dozens of credible CIA plots to oust him every day.
>Absolute madman.

Good point, Aquafresh.

Hillary wants him dead

It is not going to be an announcement of any consequence. I am willing to bet Trump's presidency that it will just be some more bullshit nonsense that no one gives a fuck about:

>NEWS ALERT: New release of documents that prove Hillary gave special treatment to donors!

Basically, every announcement just proves that Hillary is JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER POLITICIAN ALIVE. Nothing shocking. Nothing that would cause Trump to be elected.

as long as the goons have control of the executive, nothing can happen, and nothing will happen. the recent shenanigans with FBI and hilldog ought to tell you that.

Uhhh if it came out that the Clinton's were buying and paying politicians, head the FBI, fixing elections, etc it would be the biggest political story since Monica Lewinski.

Everyone knows Clinton is bought and paid for, but if there is evidence of any of these actions, she would be finished overnight. There is no question she would almost immediately have to drop out.

I hope whatever it turns out to be is this good, this would destroy her.

The Obummer administration already gave ISIS tons of vehicles and tanks and nobody even cared

People actually thought the whole announcement was cancelled

Not just the debate, but any rally.

You know probably half of Americans agree with this.

Liberals must be the most distraught. Will they pick their love of Wikileaks fighting The Man or Clinton.

Imagine what would be released if something happened to him though.

How the fuck is this not front page news

surely, it has nothing to do with this

rt.com/usa/361459-secretary-clinton-drone-assange/

>“Can’t we just drone this guy?” Clinton asked, according to unidentified state department sources.

Following the meeting, Clinton aide Ann-Marie Slaughter emailed Clinton and aides Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin and Jake Sullivan with the subject, "RE an SP memo on possible legal and nonlegal strategies re Wikileaks."

The email contained an attachment "SP Wikileaks doc final11.23.10.docx." which has not been found by federal investigators investigating Clinton’s use of a private email server. Wikileaks itself does not have this attachment.

But his kill switch code.

Though I'm sure Assange would like to continue living anyways.

Okay, I'll bite. Wikileaks hasn't leaked any false information for 10 years. There it is. All the information they've released is true. gg ez

Its the attitude behind the threat that is what is terrifying. This guy is criticizing her and her first reaction is "lets drone this guy"

Immediately, the urge to kill someone without affording them due process should terrify every US citizen reading that article.

>The email contained an attachment "SP Wikileaks doc final11.23.10.docx." which has not been found by federal investigators investigating Clinton’s use of a private email server. Wikileaks itself does not have this attachment.

I'd love to see this. $5 says it contains proof of the existence of the Clinton hitmen.

Have any of you actually talked to Normie's about this election? They won't hear a thing about how bad Hillary is, all they know and care about is that Trump is rayciyst

Nothing is going to change, Hillary is the next prez

Dont forget that HBGary powerpoint where they discussed actually 'leaking' fake info to wikileaks so they could disprove it and discredit wikileaks.

Despite the efforts to sabotage them, they still have managed to only release factual information.

Additionally, I have a feeling that things like that and possibly more nefarious actions were discussed in that missing email attachment named "RE an SP memo on possible legal and nonlegal strategies re Wikileaks."

>legal and nonlegal
>nonlegal

yea, im really curious what illegal methods they hypothetically discuss using.

RELEASED LEAK!
>RELEASED LEAK!
RELEASED LEAK!
>RELEASED LEAK!
RELEASED LEAK!
>RELEASED LEAK!

>“Can’t we just drone this guy?” Clinton asked

even better, as the Secretary of State, that email should be released as part of her communications. The fact that they no longer have the attachment means that they have destroyed federal records. Sadly, everyone who touched the record has already been given DoJ immunity for destruction of federal records.

IF HILLARY WANTS HIM DEAD

HE KNOWS SOMETHING

END OF DISCUSSION

>case was thrown out because there wasn't sufficient evidence or witnesses

>one week later

>UH, YEAH, WE GOT WITNESSES NOW

WIKILEAKS!

Anwar Al-Awlaki and his son, both Americans, were killed in drone strikes overseas and no one cares. They were actually happy.

>ADAMSON: ...It's an American citizen that is being targeted without due process, without trial. And, he's underage. He's a minor.

>GIBBS: I would suggest that you should have a far more responsible father if they are truly concerned about the well being of their children. I don't think becoming an al Qaeda jihadist terrorist is the best way to go about doing your business.

archive.is/B4PNp

Get your shit together OP

Happy early birthday

Kikes yelling silliness

I will laugh when the bullet hits the bone

So basically, she's a liar trying to get money out of Trump?

Nice country, you should all just end your lives now when you let shit like that go on.

Kill yourself

>Being this delusional
>only America knows abouthat Cred Forums and modern history
As this user said

Just $0.05? What a shitty pay rate.

It's personal now

>puts on shitposting hat

Actually believes this bs,

it's all propaganda for his website

MSN reported it will happen Tuesday

here are 50000 pointless documents to wade through. he never had shit.trump 2016

Video of Hillary teaching ISIS members how to decapitate someone using proper knife handling techniques would btfo the Clinton campaign. That or audio of Hillary calling Americans "cucks" & "niggers".

KYS newfag

Every fucking week he says "gunna drop something thatll kill her"

Julian is our equivelent to the increasingly nervous man meme.

Ye he is saving them for the debates so everyone doesn't forget by the time the debate comes around
> America

Thanks for correcting the record. Too bad we can't just drone strike people that air our dirty laundry.

Turns out we have a constitutional right to overthrow our government should they try to fuck us.

But you bongs wouldn't know anything about that, would you.

t. NSA

They never even get covered by the news anyways lol, whats the point

> mfw comfey 90s diner

In communist countries during the cold war people would speculate on what was really going on by looking at what the state media tried their best to control or deflect from. We can do the same thing by looking at CTR and what they do their best to distract and discredit, for example back when the Hillary health rumors were just a few blogposts and conspiracy theories CTR flooded the site and WaPo published a dozen damage control stories, a massively disproportionate response that tipped everyone off to the fact that the rumors had some truth to them. Here we see the same thing happening, we've got a flood of shills and faggots like going around screaming about Assange, they know he's got something.

They cant do shit, yeah sure, they could kill him, but Assange is a walking deadmans switch. There's nothing the Hillary campaign can do to stop it.

nonlegal != illegal

Benedict Cumberbatch