Is Trump winning?

Hey Cred Forums I'd like to start by saying i really want Mr. Trump to win the elections but i have to say, from what I'm seeing in the last couple of days he's not doing too hot. Every poll shows him many points below Hillary and most statistics sites show him losing(pic related). How is he going to win?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/
correctrecord.org/about-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go away CTR

>CTR
why would they pay a Greek to do that job man? It's not like I'm saying drumpf btfo and shit I'm just asking an honest question.

CTR fuck you and your proxies.

Nice non-argument.

Clocking in early CTR?

This thread have +1% to Trump

>CTR spends $500k pumping up Clinton on betting markets
the indicators that newfag lumpenproles look at are good for clinton, those who are in the know know better

Brexit won't happen!
Am I right, guys?
Vote for hillary because she's a woman!

It's fucking rigged, Hillary can't lose.

there will be voter fraud, the sooner you accept that the sooner we can move forward

where is the proof you are greek? That your traffic id routed through a server that just so happens to be in greece? That could be any internet user

These polls over represent Democrats CTR but you knew this already.

UNPAID DEBTNS -1% TO TRUMP
PLEASE CONTAIN YOUR POSTS

You guys have have reached the point where you call everyone with a worrying opinion CTR. Holy shit, I support Trump winning idiots.

>"What's the last country theyd expect us to shill as"

>"idk maybe north Korea?"

>"No Brenda.... The Greek proxy.."

FUGGGGGG CTRS AND THERE HACKING IS GONNA MAKE THE TRUMP STUMP!!!

The poorest of people always vote right wing.

Anyway, as an European it's in my bests interests that Trump wins instead of Hillary, but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen. OP's question still stands. Why is it that every single poll out there tells us Trump is doing badly?

And before you sperg out, remember, I'd rather have Trump win.

CTR go fuck yourselves thanks.

>Expecting intelligent replies on Cred Forums
I gave up half a year ago. Fuck this site desu senpai

>The record has been corrected

trump is down in the polls, and has been down in the polls for the overwhelming majority of the election, because most americans 1)don't like him and 2)think he is not qualified to be president. this is why he's had a very low ceiling most of the election.
ppl think trump is not qualified to be president, and dislike trump, because they have heard him speak. when they hear him, they don't hear 'charismatic' or 'clever' or 'fast talker' they hear a dumb idiot who they don't like that's why women and educated voters are running away from him in droves. ppl openly question whether he has dementia, an undiagnosed mental illness, or is trying to throw the election to hillary and they think that in his good days.
there is no 'revelation' that he is a sleazy used car salesman that the media have to do: most americans already believe that.
trump didn't do badly in the debate because he just happened to not be 'charismatic' or 'clever' that day. he didn't forget to bring that 'sleazy user car salesman fire'. he did badly because he is a widely disliked, incompetent idiot who is out of his element. he does well in his rallies full of racist idiots who want to hoot n holler at everything he says, because he's a vacuous entertainer. when he's in a serious debate, he does poorly because 1)he is expected to talk with some degree of intelligence about serious subjects, which he can't do, and 2)the crowd in a debate does not consist of people who want to hoot n holler at everything he says. at the debate, he was like a comedian who collapses the minute he makes his first joke expecting laughter and is met with silence. he does not know how to work without feeding off a crowd, and he is not actually some magically skilled people person who can get the feel of every crowd and play off of it. he said he had 'great temperment' and the crowd at the debate (who technically aren't even allowed to say anything) laughed at him, because that is how trump plays to people who aren't demented.

Trump is pulling even with her and that's not factoring in the social pressure of people not wanting to publicly say they're voting Trump.

>we call everyone CTR

I wonder why....

> read wall of text
> actually agree with it all

He's pretty much done. They don't need to rig the election because swing voters are running away from him as fast as they can after the tax shit.

Does Cred Forums really think a billionaire who doesn't pay any taxes appeals to Mr and Mrs Ohio Swing Voter who have paid taxes every day of their adult lives?

OF COURSE I WILL WIN GOY

KEEP SENDING ME SHECKELS

>$0.02 has been entered into your account and you are now eligible for the 2% raise

Because the sample group for those polls is based off of when the rebuplican party ran a Mormon who represented everything wrong with the GOPE.

If turnout is the same as the last presidential cycle Hill dog will win.

breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

correctrecord.org/about-us/

>The record has been corrected

That's a fake site. Drumpf retards think people are stupid. We're not.

fuck off shill

go back to your chat and tell all of them we said FUCK YOU

FUCK THE FUCK OFF AND DIE

REEEEEEEEE

>speaking on behalf of "people"
Most people are actually pretty stupid 2bh m8.

But I don't think you're stupid. I think you're far worse, I think you're a liar. It's you who counts on people being stupid, because you intend to deceive them. If you had an honest, reasonable position you wouldn't have to lie, so I can only assume that you are lying to hide the moral deficiencies in your position.

If you lie to get people to support your position then not only is your position untenable but you are a snake, a moral coward, and you were raised by bad people.