Travel back to the past

If you had a time machine, and you had to go back in time to prevent an event from happening, where would you go?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.id/search?q=Abraham&oq=abraham&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0l5.1286j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Back to WW2 and tell Hitler not to invade Russia.

Wouldn't Stalin invaded Europe if Hitler didn't?

Back to ancient Egypt and tell them to finish off the Jews.
Would be interesting to see what would happen

Tell God not to make jews.

Yeah that's why he attacked to give Stalin not much time to prepare the attack.

I'd make sure Seth macfarlane never missed his flight on 9/11.

Theoretically you cannot possibly be go back in time even if you us the physical means to do so. What ever you go back to change will be changed and then in the future will not needed to be changed, meaning that you never go back in time to change it. Meaning you effectively cut yourself out of existence and destroy everyone you know for commuting a logical fallacy in space time and destroying the universe.

go back to this morning and remember to pack my spare pens

my conception

Go back and Bang Stacy's mom. She had it going on.

I regret minoring in world history every time I visit Cred Forums.

Its staggering how little history they teach in public state schools.

>what is the sitskrieg

travel to russia to stop bolshevism / to kill amschel mayer rothschild / to sink columbus's ships / to teach world leaders about psilocybin, dmt.

Tell Napoleon not to invade Russia

I kill Abraham.

Possibly another ship from another exploring country would have discovered the Americas if Columbus's ship sunk underneath the water.

>invade Siberia in the winter
>dont pack winter clothing or food

If Abraham never existed, Europe and the Middle east would be like India, polytheism would dominate the regions, meaning less unity among the tribes

true..then to warn american tribes about european plans to conquer them.

Tell hiroyuki not to buy Cred Forums

44BC to rescue Caesar from the shabbos goys

I'm to prevent Big Bang.

Kill Woodrow Wilson before he creates the FED and brings America to war

which one you tard?

our master abraham? or abraham lincoln?

Where christianity unified Europe and bonded the tribes, right?

Whats wrong with you inverted poland bro?

>you know we served other gods before the abrahamic one invaded, right?
Don't worry. We would get converted to paganism with the viking raids.

Forgot pic

google.co.id/search?q=Abraham&oq=abraham&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0l5.1286j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

This guy

Muhammad

Duh. The jewish one.

Instantly cancelling judaism, christianity and islam in one swift strike. And then I sacrifice Jacob, just because I'm edgy like that.

>go back to impregnate grandma
>be my own grandpa
>inherit a different type of brain wave
>save the universe from floating brain invasion

Yes, The Catholic Church was a unifying force of Europe for centuries and played a huge role in European history. Too bad Francy is leading the legacy today

Based

Isaac not Jacob. But you get the point.

Abraham is your master and the master of your father.

you're probably one of those edgy pagan black medtal kids

Fuck off christ cuck
Go genuflect to your kike nailed to a stick you weak ideologically tonedeaf cunt

Go back to WWII and give Hitler all the papers on how to build modern tanks, jets, planes, boats, subs and weapons, plate carriers and helmets.

Watch as every other nation gets buttfucked.

>Its staggering how little history they teach in public state schools.

Can confirm, they were too busy extolling the virtues of diversity.

So, Give Hitler the designs of Drones, Radar tracking Missile Launchers, Jet engines, Leopard 2, Heat Censoring Sentris and more?

Do you plan to give him magic petroleum as well

Nuclear weapons as well?

Probably prevent Muhammad's existence. That or just seal the cave he went in.

Everything possible

I would be at home so that my dad didn't die alone.

I might have even been able to save him.

Mind if Norway joins the Reich?

I would give to Native Americans rifles to fight the new conquerors

>flag

The big bang.

No Burgers and Leafs then.

Even if you warned the Natives, they would still get fucked over as they have no guns and horses, and instead have stoneclubs and spears.

are Italian bro, we created "the food"

I'm Italian*

The attempt still happens but isn't successful.

I'd start bitcoin mining like mad before it became mainstream

jews....

Kill mohammed

Literally this
As always, FPBP

Pretty much, the stuff that schools teach are insanely boring and hold no value at all to hold aside from basic grammar and writing, of which can be easily taught by a parent, my buddy from Luxembourg for example tells me that they learn about the history of Israel and Zionism, the fuck? how cucked do you have to be to learn about someone elses history?
Education is what controls the future of our nations, and yet it's being filled with nothing but trash.

Wouldn't you? it's literally fucking millions of bucks
do you honestly think you can change any event? what will you do, if you go back to any time before 1700 you'd get hanged as a witch, if you go back to any time after 1700 to 1900 nobody owuld give a damn about what some nobody says.

You could settle with telling him to wait until spring broke and then just to throw everything at crushing the senior communist party leadership in Moscow and save pacification for after

You think only about money? it is easier to buy a almanac

I would go back and tell Augustus everything I could about the future. I would spill it all for him. That way he could do what he felt he needed too. Of course I would study up first.

WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME

spoiler man

Jesus Christ, THIS. I lay alot of the evils of this century squarely at Wilson's feet. Without his forcing it we might never have joined WW1, likely there would have been an armistice still but Germany wouldn't have been forced to make massive concessions, the Bolshevik revolution would likely have failed as the White army would have been much stronger. With no Bolshevik revolution in Russia and no Versailles treaty in Germany the causes of WW2 would never have happened. Without Wilson the League of Nations would likely have been stillborn and without WW2 the UN would never have come to be. Assuming Mao ever gained power on this time line then it's likely a smaller bit still powerful Empire of Japan would have snuffed him out thus it'd be Manchuria and the Republic of China instead of the PRC.

Fuck Woodrow Wilson

I would go back to 2005 and stop OP from being born.

When you're in a country like Israel, where everything is expensive as shit, you do often think about money first, but once you do have the money you can think about other things

travel back in time to save Hitler from fucking up

Go back and filmed """"""""""holocaust"""""""
So everybody know true.

Underrated.

wilson barely won that year.. if teddy would have won instead of him the us would have fought germany since the begining.

if there's somebody who should be eradicated from the timeline it should be alxeander the third of russia

Would be more useful to give him the designs for weapons systems of the mid 1950s so Germany manufacturers could actually produce it. Tech after the early 70s would require so much exotic alloys and microcomputers that it would take even an advanced economy many years to simply make the industrial base to produce technology from the future

>take my time machine
>Go to military base
>Go to armor motorpool
>Place hand on Abrams tank
>Travel back to 1933 with tank (that's how it works dickheads)
>Give to Germany

Go back to the big bang and stop something that never happend

money is important to everyone in the world

Do it up proper and go back with every major reputable military history book written about the war and tutor him on the modern military consensuses of each of his blunders/the strategies of the enemy/"what if scenarios" of him winning.

Time travel isn't real, it's a meme created to distract from operation Red Fox and various other idea stealing/mind reading technologies

You know, you could, like, prevent the Holocaust.

*hung

If you go back in time you just change a different timeline. You would still come back to your shit timeline in the end. However you can feel good knowing there is another you on a safe white timeline.

nono is jew, first the money

Drive a truck of fertilizer into the Bilderberg when they started their original meetings.

why would he prevent something he knows didn't hapen?

So, 50s Modern tanks, Jet engines, V2 rockets, Rocket launchers, Modern Communications from the 50s and Nukes.

>literal time paradox

As soon as you travel with the intention to alter a certain event the change will become undone as your single purpose for that trip was to alter said event.

Don't be rude

>not killing Rothschilds instead

Kike detected gas yourself

Apparently he had dysentery and the nazi didn't listen to his orders to attack Moscow and went to stalingrad

Had that not happened good chance they would have won

But my answer is same as yours
1000000% what I'd do

Yeah killing that fucker at birth would be good
May still have to wipe out whatever Arab idealism that was around to stop someone else being him

Bro who mad anime of my girlfriend

>you could, like, prevent the Holocaust
OP said 'time travel machine' not 'skip to alternate reality where fantasy is fact machine'

i would try and become the president of the united states and lead the entire world into the truth if it meant telling them everything they know is a lie

Heavy bro

I would go back and eat something different for lunch last Wednesday or something else totally inane and randumb. XD

Just to piss people off.

Oh Donald Trump you're back on Pol with us

Do you keep your time machine in Chicago Trump tower and you went back the night of the Illinois primaries?
All that lightning

sitzkrieg is the period of time where nothing happened on the western front between france and germany

wtf does this have to do with russia?

RARE!

Even if he did, he couldn't have done much. The only reason Hitler failed to conquer Russia is winter.

You tell us fake poland

Poland beat back a soviet invasion of Europe in 1922, they would have tried again. It was always their goal to get Germany into the USSR

Germany who fought off a bolshevik revolution in the aftermath of WW1

fuck meant for

I would go fight in the winter war

thx for the flag ching pling

Myy birthday

;)

I would make a picture of god creating the universe

Kek is with us

This

You're either 50< or forgot summer is over

Kek'd

I would've told my brother not to go to my cousins farm :(