It's over Cred Forums

Looks like you losers waited too long to ask her out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she a fukken whore just like the rest of women...stop making slide thread

who is the paki cow anyway?

Damn talk about ugly

Go fuck yourself CTR shill.
We have no room for misogyny here.

Continue and you will be reported to the mods and risk losing your gold account if you have one.

Same goes for you. Misogyny & racism will not be tolerated on Cred Forums.

not a loss, I guarantee she's the roastiest of roasties

Ironic shit posting is still shit posting.

Is that Huma? Damn, looks like I missed out

YOU gomfuck yourself, anything can go here.

THIS IS FUCKING Cred Forums YOU NIGGER! GO FUCK OFF TO ANYWHERE BUT HERE TO HAVE YOUR GLOBALIST ECHO CHAMBER

Ask her out? Where to a jail cell? As she's on trial for treason?

damn hamas was a qtpi

I'll bet her hands stink like Hillary's blown out snatch

ikr

Reported to Mods

Not yet, was hoping to spend some time with her before all that happened though. Dreams shattered.

>Misogyny & racism will not be tolerated on Cred Forums.

THAS RIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY

Imagine being Huma in bed as Hillary goes down on you, having to be like “damn, Habibi, you fuckin’ fine, all sexy with your political prowess and stroke-victim face. I love sex with you, both Huma and the real me.” when all she wants is to go back in time to marry Mohammed (pbuh) as his 9 year old bride. Like seriously imagine Huma’s POV, pretending to enjoy Hillary's wet slobber, the mood lighting barely concealing her crazy eyes and mustache, and just lie there, dreadful minute after minute, as she spells out her favorite Alphabet Agencies with her tongue, CIA, NSA, FB-- Ouch! You wince as she hatefully scrapes her dentures across your clit, but you fake some loud moans to cover it up. Not only having to tolerate her oral skills (no wonder Bill went rogue) and her monstrous fucking visage lapping sloppily between your thighs, but her haughty attitude as everyone in public tells her she’s STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MRS. CLINTON LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? they’re not the ones who sees her this close without her clown make-up to cover up her "au naturel" beauty. You’ve been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of wannabe models from Weiner’s Instagram DMs your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the sand dunes in the future Islamic State (INSHALLAH). You’ve never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and you swear you can taste the fishy scent from her loose crusty vag as she winks at you to switch places, smugly assured that she gave you multiple orgasms, and you’re getting paid for the opportunity to eat the “First (what she calls it herself) Pussy" of the United States, the pussy she let marinade in her diaper shit all day. And then she tells you "faster don't stop," and you know you could kill all your Muslim Brotherhood handlers before CIA could put you down, but you swallow and endure, because you’re fucking Huma. You’re not going to lose your spy career and alimony over this. Just bear it. Bury your tongue and bear it.

Saved and reported.

tl;dr

Try green txt.

>Try green txt.
get out, nigger

10/10
great pasta.

The Cred Forums correct term is google. We try not to use the n-word in here because its painful for googles and reminds them of slavery; we are a board of peas.

>Shitskin female goat
>Ask her out

Fuck off, Ahmed

Haha holy shit, I made this a couple of months ago. Can't believe someone actually saved it. I thought it died.

We'll deal with you soon Alexei, however, insulting our future First Lady will just make it hurt more.

Yeah the n word is offensive

Please use "google" instead