I accidentally took the red pill

I accidentally took the red pill.

I work in IT Security and decided to follow the Clinton scandal out of professional interest. I read into it deeply and watched most of the hearings. The incompetence and corruption was astounding. I thought to myself, how was no one paying attention to this and why wasn't the media all over it? It became frustrating scrolling though my Facebook feed and seeing almost no mention of Clintons wrongdoings. Only Trump slander as far as the eye could see. There was the president of Haiti was calling out Clintons corruption in an impassioned speech and yet my Facebook feed was full of people hating on Trump.

Not to mentioned the incessant BLM anti-white and SJW anti-men nonsense. To be fair, most of my friends can see through this bullshit, and we recognise that individual rights and true equality is under attack. Even the majority of my female friends feel this way. Coming from Cred Forums and reddit I decided to check out Cred Forums. I have awoken to the rationality and healthy skepticism of this board. And I just want you to know that you're cunts and this is a shit post. I worry Clinton will win the election and a disturbing wave of regressive leftism is sweeping over the world as indoctrinated by university culture.

How do you deal with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump
i.4cdn.org/pol/1475446935573.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=HTBdFccqDns
youtube.com/watch?v=WA_dv8Nhb2A
youtube.com/watch?v=xm6wcj38d4E&feature=youtu.be&t=101
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I autistically sperg out and rant about it to my fiance and my parents whenever they visit.

Pretty much it.

I'm an a security student and Clinton fucking everything up is one of the reasons I got interested in the field. Thanks hilldog.

>IT Security

wat that

tldr what you do everyday wherE?

>How do you deal with this?
always revealing my power level

Deal? Gas the kikes. Final solution now.

>muh true equality
Yeah, I was like that as well about 2 years ago.

You'll come around.

They mention scandals, just mention one back, Hillary has more and they're worse.

I present pic related and link related.

Two separate ones.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump

The 6 billion isn't *as* bad as it looks, but losing track of that kind of money gets you fired in 99.999999999999999999% of jobs and probably even sent away.

you can actually see the cring in the girls face like "ewwww he's touching me, but he's bill so I will let him do it just for this picture"

its' sad that this guy can't get a bimbo like this. Dude, time to get out the golf pants and put away your dick, it's been revoked.

A fugly like this girl, who lets face it. only has tits going for her. Cause she's fucking ugly. Cringes at your touch. Yuuuup. Time to get out the golf pants

i.4cdn.org/pol/1475446935573.gif

People are stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=HTBdFccqDns

This election is so painful, I'm not caught up with it that much but from what I've heard Hillary sounds like a better choice over Trump

Any thoughts to an aussie who has no clue?

>but from what I've heard Hillary sounds like a better choice over Trump

Well, what have you heard? Can't really debunk your retarded friends without knowing the bullshit they put into your head.

One of my co-workers went off on a redpilled rant the other day. I egged him on and he just kept going. I saw him the next day and I asked him if he had heard about Deutsche Bank. He said
>What?? Jewish banks?
Yeah he's redpilled. Probably around here somewhere

Please abstain from voting. Also kill yourself

Very cute. Yes, I do read your essays.
- Professor Thompson

B-, please take your assignments seriously.

The clintons are the worst thing to ever happen to this country.

Just horde guns and ammo in case shit ever actually does hit the fan.

Trump 2016!!

Hey me too! Except I'm going into software security

I've been slowly redpilling my friends and family. Left a copy of Mein Kampf in a prominent place on my book shelf for all to see when they walk by. Make subtle remarks about how it seems no one in the media cares about what's really going on and just wants to act like jealous 13 year old girls toward Trump. Openly talk about how all the anti-whiteness in everything today.

Some of them don't take so well, but a handful of my friends are definitely taking what I say to heart and are considering their place in the world and history now. Most days I am pretty depressed just thinking about the world, so these small steps are enough for now.

BILL CLINTON IS THE GREATEST US PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME
THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD AND NOW KILL YOURSELF
HILLARY WILL WIN

I left FB awhile back. Best protest you can do.

Lol, basically all I've heard is "Trump is an Idiot, and Hillary is an idiot but not as bad as him" ;p

Taking the Red Pill doesn't mean you become a hostile piece of shit.

You continue your life judging the individual and not the collective.

You improve your health and lifestyle, breed, and live happily.

You do fun things in your spare time, and enjoy the life you've created.

You get prepped, try to afford a survival kit for the massive happening but don't go overboard, make sure you have enough money to continue your healthy life style.

Don't turn into an activist, and you will live with this knowledge.

>Any thoughts to an aussie who has no clue?

Stop watching our media talk about US media, you won't be ignorant you'll be worse, you'll be brainwashed.

Computer security, like the furry-jerking weed-blazing stonetear.

When you realize that Facebook and social media is the DIRECT CAUSE (other than the (((communist))) social science psy-ops done to our parents generation in the 60's) for this incessant
>virtue signaling/tolerance one-upmanship
that is making the entire western world go suicidal... you'll feel better and understand that

>It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

>sick society related
Take a look at the myriad caricatures in that pic and tell me that each one is not lauded as some sort of brave ideal in modern western society... really gets those axons passing voltage bridges huh?

where is the pic from?

Its not cringe, its shame. He turned her into a living sex doll. There is before and after photos

>And I just want you to know that you're cunts and this is a shit post

Nice thread OP. Lots of replies

>how to reveal that you are underage, the post
You are ignorant of how old leftism is, or of how new social media is, or both.

The media hit Trump more because he's an idiot and makes stupid mistakes.
Remember that week around 9/11 when he didn't do dumb shit and the media was focusing on how shitty Clinton is?
He didn't do dumb shit, so his numbers stayed steady, and she got negative media attention and her numbers fell.

Even if you like Trump, you have to admit that he's an idiot. This last week was so fucking bad for him and it was all his doing.
That 3-5 am tweeting, like what the fuck is wrong with this idiot?

youtube.com/watch?v=WA_dv8Nhb2A

Hillary ruins everything

A mini-fridge full of beer to drink the stress away and my PC to shitpost with some like minded autists. Welcome to the club, friend.

I vote for Trump and encourage others to vote for Trump.

Go to /cfg/

So I just spent the last long while reading through your post....holy fucking shit m8.

Bump. Wow.

who taking /ccna/ here

There are three traditional ways of dealing with it:
1) Let it fester as a mental illness
2) Do nothing
3) End up being a news item where the last line is "before he turned the gun on himself"

I don't

>how do you deal with this
I'm having white children in a stable marriage, working, and owning guns.

are you me?

> And I just want you to know that you're cunts and this is a shit post

What did he mean by that?

thanks m8

But Hilary didn't mess up at all. Technology such as a email is still young, so everyone is bound to make mistakes.

Does anyone actually believe the "repressive leftism" meme since it's been BTFO?

What is that girls name

before he turned the gun on himself

I get this reference.

Are you children iliterate?
>healthy skepticism of this board. And I just want you to know that you're cunts and this is a shit post. I worry

Also
>1 post by this ID

You start posting on Cred Forums regularly. Or you could try the extremely dangerous game of redpilling your peers and family. But that usually ends in failure.
This is why Cred Forums is so obsessed with Happenings. We just want it to end.

Op, it's time to accept defeat and enrol in a gender studies course.

If anyone you talk to genuinely believes anyone at the top of the political game(other than George W) is an idiot, just disregard whatever they say. These people aren't idiots. They probably want you to think that so they can make things like Hillary's illegal email server seem like incompetence, but it wasn't incompetence. It was planned and well executed. She got her business done using her position as Sec State, deleted the evidence, and got away with it. Now she's $80 million dollars richer and on track to be president. Doesn't seem very idiotic to me.

Neat read but...

Considering Trump goes hand in hand with jews,how would trump getting elected help beat soros' dream and israel's grip in the US? CIAnon seems pretty convinced that trump getting elected could basically mean the second coming.

Stop being a fuckin poof cunt, our shit cunt dickhead media literally panders to only clinton and finds anyway to condemn Trump.

If you seriously think Trump is and idiot, you maybe need to consider the fact that you're missing something. You think the media narrative is the full picture? The worse the media narrative is against Trump the more energized his base becomes. Nobody trusts the media(besides you apparently).

millions of big noses need to get the garden shears m80s

> shit post
> shit post

Shitpost

holy shit

>Andrea Catsimatidis
>daughter of John Catsimatidis, the billionaire owner of Gristedes grocery chain
>divorced from Christopher Nixon Cox (cocks kek) - grandson of President Richard Nixon

not even billionaires are safe from the clintons

Cyber defense student here

And why the fuck isn't anybody on this board talking about Bills bastard son that he and Hill ditched?
youtube.com/watch?v=xm6wcj38d4E&feature=youtu.be&t=101

>Jewbook

there are a bunch of little bills running around, since he fucks anything that moves. most of their mothers either took the 10k payout, or ended up in a single car accident.

>get engaged to a psycho hose beast
>accidental redpill
>get un-engaged
I thank the lord for this every day

Exactly. I wouldn't describe myself as right wing, but the left is in such a disgusting state [(((coincidence)))?] I usually find more things to identify with here than among typical lefties. Most of my friends are closet right wing in this way.

Ecclesiastes 1:9

I've felt the same way since '98

Welcome to the real world

Do you guys sometimes ever wish it wasn't the jews? I mean, everytime we trace a conspiracy or a shill organization, it's always the jews. I refuse to believe that we could solve 80% of the world's problems by removing a small subset of horrible people.

Leaving copies of Mein Kampf around is a great way to destroy your credibility and get labeled as a Nazi nutjob.

Interesting enough I work with a somewhat red pilled black woman. We don't particularly talk about white and black racial issues but we talk about global bankers and the Clintons and the shit they slide

There weren't even 6 million jews in Poland alone. Are you trying to say that over the course of ww2 if they started gassing jews at full pelt from the start the could kill more than the entire jewish population of poland

not a student but an "enthusiast". after this shit going down, prism, the thread of getting v& in europe for "dissident views" made me switch my whole software

>linux
>protonmail
>threema
>vpn

at least my data are save when they're going to arrest for shitposting.

-Checked- XYZ4 -Cayman Islands-