White Privilege Survey Given To High School Seniors In Oregon

ALOHA, Ore. — Some parents in Aloha are concerned about a "white privilege" survey their children received as homework.

Jason Schmidt's son, a senior at Aloha High School, was given the survey as homework. Schmidt said he's not too happy about the form.

“I think he should be learning actual education and not be a part of some social experiment or some teacher’s political agenda,” Schmidt said.

Sociologist Randy Blazak disagrees, saying education is supposed to be provocative.

"I mean the way we get people to challenge assumptions about the world is to provoke them,” Blazak explained. “It's a great way to open up this conversation. It’s not too soon to discuss this issue."

Other parents agree with Blazak, like Sarah Rios-Lopez who says racial discussions are important.

“I want [my daughter] to have opinions. Whether it's for or against, you have to create those, but you can’t without good information so I applaud teachers getting out that information,” Rios-Lopez said.

Rios-Lopez is an American but she says she's often judged because of the color of her skin. She said seniors heading out into the world should be aware of the realities of race in America.

“We are first of all judged by the color of our skin, because that is what you see first,” Rios-Lopez said. “It’s a huge topic and it needs to start somewhere. If it doesn't start now, its not going to start."

But Schmidt sees it differently.

“With the amount of money we pay for schools, they should be educating not indoctrinating our students about the latest political fad or political agenda a teacher wants to get across,” Schmidt said.

According to the Beaverton School District, this class deals with a number of topics affecting our country today including race, sexuality and religion. The hope is to get students talking civilly with one another about challenging topics.

katu.com/news/local/white-privilege-survey-given-to-students-in-aloha

>“I think he should be learning actual education and not be a part of some social experiment or some teacher’s political agenda,” Schmidt said.
Well said.

>Sociologist Randy Blazak disagrees, saying education is supposed to be provocative.
>(((Sociologist)))
>education supposed to be """provocative"""
Doesn't even have that kikey of a name, but he's definitely a Jew.

>Sarah Rios-Lopez who says racial discussions are important.
So some spic wants to push the "anti-white" agenda, big surprise there, even going as far to say she wants the school's indoctrinated opinion to be her daughter's opinion.

I'd find some kike lawyer and sue the fuck out of the school

>I can swear, dress in secondhand clothes, or not answer letters, without having people attribute these choices to ... my race

Yeah I tell you man, those fucking niggers, always not answering letters. Any time I talk with my friends about someone who didn't answer a letter, we don't even have to say it was a nigger.

My friends and I also have the ability to tell who is wearing second hand clothes just by looking at them. It's so obvious.

>Randy Blazak
6 million wasn't enough

I had a nightmare once, where I was in a sort of "Army recruitment" center, being "drafted." I knew for sure that it wasn't a real British army, but an NWO psyop. Everyone who joined would just be given one of two uniforms and made to kill each other for the benefit of the illuminati. It was nothing more than a voluntary extermination program. The guards wouldn't let me leave until I'd filled out a form explaining why I wouldn't join. I figured I was redpilled and smart enough to fill out this form in such a way that they couldn't justify sending me to the camps, and that I'd get to leave, so I sat down and tried to fill it in. Pretty quickly I realised to my horror that there was no way to fill out the form without admitting I was eligible for "service."

OP's pic sent a chill down my spine, it reminded me so much of that terrible dream.

Haha, I scored 65/65, what do I win?
Living in one of the poorest countries in Europe?
Who cares, my white privilege is through the roof. I laugh in the face of amerifats scoring

I got everything there and I'm brown.
What's this trying to prove?

>be white
>can't even answer 5 to most of these because of diversity
>even though I live in a historically white nation

Now I know why the mayan calendar didn't go past 2012, we should've ended it there, taken the hint. Everything after that was a clear mistake.

>I got everything there and I'm brown. What's this trying to prove?

That you have white privilege.
>b-but I'm brown
Leftards don't function on logic.

>Immediately linking all that shit to race/colour

Well. Somebody sure is racist.

>making race an important issue
Isn't this the essence of racism?
Are these fucktards even aware they themselves are making society even more racist by giving importance to someone's fucking race?

>I am never asked to speak for all the members of my racial group.
White people are constantly expected to do this.
The core of modern "political discourse" is some entitled nigger going "why do you white people always x y and z".

if i ever get this or something similar at my uni i swear to God i pick my lighter and set the paper on fire in the class

I answer no to pretty much all of them and I've never been more happy.

Shitskins need to get out or stop being such whiny bitches.

I think it would be better to fake some kind of freak out. Like you're fully blue-pilled but suddenly realizing that you're being brainwashed.

>wait, this is... my god. oh my GOD this is mind control, they're BRAINWASHING US! CAN'T YOU PEOPLE SEE?! *grab nearest student* YOU'RE BEING BRAINWASHED!! *start snatching up everyone's papers* DON'T LOOK AT IT! IT'S MIND CONTROL! *stop and slowly piont at teacher* you... YOU! YOU MONSTER! YOU'LL BURN IN HELL FOR THIS!
And so on.

>Education is supposed to be "Provocative"

It's supposed to be THOUGHT-PROVOKING you fucking skype, not just provocative.

These skypes, jesus christ. The amount of slime oozing from his statement could grease a thousand tanks.

How cucked can a country be?

>Schmidt
The teacher is 100% fired

>65/65 Living life on easy mode, everything I want is handed to me

I fucking hate these cunts with a passion.

I'd fill in the boxes

>G
>O
>F
>U
>C
>K
>Y
>O
>U
>R
>S
>E
>L
>F

fucking this, according to niggers, every single white guy is responsible for racism

Where is the counter-survey?

but wait - if they administered this in Africa, then would i have black privilege problems?

It's not 100% jewish surname.

College student here, my professor is making us study Peggy McIntosh- more specifically "White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack."

And this is a guy who on the first day of class showed us the famous Matrix scene and said he was going to give us 'the red pill.'

report xir to the dean, claim it's inflammatory and offensive to your heritage. Claim that you're native american or some shit, they can't legally challenge it.

the only way to fight back is demonstrate that you know more than him. you're not dumb ar eyou? it should be easy

PS, snitching is for faggots

is it really snitching if they deserve it?

It's an old white guy

I plan on it but it's not exactly simple being both white and a male in a classroom full of Mexicans (It's an honors class so there are no blacks).

I never really cared that much about race until I, back when I was a teenager, heard about what a big hubbub adults made of it. Maybe by having questionnaires like this one, they're pitting people of different races against one another and perpetuating the problems instead of fixing them. Food for thought.

36/65 and I'm white. (((Blazak))) needs to fuck off.

Fuck it, I'll bite

1. Eh, I ocasionally have to walk along >whites amongst other whites like me so 3

2. I live in Poortugal, this is a big fat 0, even regarding renting.

3. Everyone that has to deal with me being nearby hates me by the 3rd week, so 0

4. 0. I'm fucking paranoid, I hate being approached by people I don't know out of fucking nowhere.

5. I repeat, I live in Poortugal, so no one is treated on media in a positive light. Another 0.

6. Considering that the Portuguese economy during the Colonial ages got a nice boost with the Bra7i1 colonies and the slave work. You can remotely say that it wasn't just my race that made my country what it is... so... maybe 3 for good measure.

7. 3, because it's plausible but I don't recall in my entire education having to do such a thing, but you never know in the future.

8. First of all, the second part is retarded. Any barber/hairdresser can cut hair. The haircut might not be what you wanted though. Also, racial traditions? What the fuck? My white father was born in Angola. The foods thing only makes sense in a cultural context. 0 because the question was retarded.

9. 0 because my race won't help anyways, since my age and job security will fuck the reliability anyways.

10. 0, because I have neither time or resources for such a thing and I'm not giving a safe space to my future offspring.

11. 0. There's a word in the portuguese slang called "chunga" with is the same meaning as "chav" in the UK. So people WILL attribute that since most of those called chunga are white.

12. Ok, they got me on this one. 5 points.

13. 0. I keep having to argue and defend my own race online.

Wow. Only 8 points? Either I'm really opressed or I know how to exploit vague shit... I'll go with the latter option.

Samefag, forgot another 6 points. 14 is the total

I knew I had this image somewhere. Fitting, right?

>education supposed to be """provocative"""

Oh but except in college "safe space". Fuck these people.

>Let's stress race to children as early as possible so they know how much of a big deal it is! That'll teach them that it doesn't matter....