Dindu vandalizes churches

breitbart.com/london/2016/10/02/african-immigrant-arrested-vandalizing-four-churches-rome/

i can bet my ass he was a mudslime since the media here reports him as "insane" and "mentally instable"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tfBgnEqJDIg
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10051103/Pickaxe-attacker-on-deadly-rampage-in-Milan.html
youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course it was a muzzie nigger.
Sucks for your churches Luigi. I hope you guys kick these worthless fuckers out soon.

Googles at it again

>since the media here reports him as "insane" and "mentally instable"
I feel kind of bad for nutters as every time a jihadi kills a bunch of people the media dismiss them as "mentally ill" rather than "driven by bloodthirsty ideology".
No honest psychopath should be lumped in with muzzies.

youtube.com/watch?v=tfBgnEqJDIg

video related

lol

So how much time do these fucks have left on this planet of ours? Before they get the concrete boots or end up as concrete enforcement somewhere?

NEGRI DI MERDA PORCODIO

RUSPA
U
S
P
A

>african immigrant
Is that the new word for a terrone

The War will come, Luigi, and you will WIN

> vandalizing churches? Varg is standing by!

what? I never heard of this on our media.
Kill these fucking animals

>churches get trashed
>nigslim hate increases

It's win/win

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10051103/Pickaxe-attacker-on-deadly-rampage-in-Milan.html

reminder that kebobo was also from ghana

wew lad

fuck churches, and any faggot who goes to them, unless you were raised in it romsething in which case what the fuck are you still going for
>caring about a burning church
>not caring about people being shot to death
>Cred Forums
>not a bunch of cock
>eaters gobbling on dicks

>jesus christ
>666
holy shit i summoned Satan in my thread

DO SOMETHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Even if it's confirmed that he's mentally unstable, would it even matter to you? Literally 99% of African in Rome are minding their business, but this single guy validates your hated of immigrants. Classic Breitbart dog whistle article.

i personally am not christian nor care that much for churches, but they are still part of MY culture.

so i get rustled when apes ruin them

youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM

FUCKIN GOOGLES!!!

... OH WAIT...

Ain't it convenient every muslim is insane when they attack our religious and cultural heritage?

>Varg
>Not his 'friend' Euronymous

it's not about the churches or the religion.
It's about art that might have 700-800 years, artistic and priceless beauty.
I know you guys have no past and nothing to be proud of, but "holy art" is the greatest shit we got out of medieval times

>minding their own business

you mean peddlers at every tourist attraction corner, being harrassing and ruining the overall image of the city?

>Literally 99% of African in Rome are minding their business
source?

>"insane" and "mentally instable"
Islam is mental disease.

enriched rome

ahahahahahahahah ZEUS VULT

mo' tte lo dicono su la7
colcazzooooooo

>arrested

not

>quartered and drawn

stay cucked, rome

More fuel for the fire.

I hope the attitudes towards these people is turning sour in spaghettiland

Reminder that this is a little taste of what Europe's new inhabitants will do with the continents priceless artifacts and historical sites