Women predictions

Cred Forums as women take over more; what changes will we see in society.

I predict emotional intelligence will go up; and "feelings" well become a more and more valid explanation for actions.

Also; men won't need to be so tough as they once were and will be allowed to hold hands again.

Other predictions?

It will only last 20 years max, before everything goes to hell, and men take 400 years to fix it again.

No. We're shitlording our way to the stars, and bitches better deliver in every sense of the word once it is clearly established you'd better game your genes up if you want your offspring to be inside the spaceship rather than clean the shit out of it.

bump for hot clarinet girl.

I think we will be fine, stop worrying.

"Emotional intelligence"

God what an oxymoron, who thought to put those words together?

People willing to dismiss IQ.

Promiscuity goes up, marriages go down, lifelong commitment is laughed at, morality thrown out the window, birthrates plummet even further, etc.

literally no reason to live

everything is meaningless

people hostile to each other

everything turned upside down

ideals, customs, morality

what was once called 'evil' now brings profit

and brings you respect

look how smart he is

we do not dare even to show contempt and disgust

Women don't have more emotional intelligence, which we call empathy. Trump has a god like amount of that and women don't understand him at all.

Poland, listen to Hong Kong

Africans hold hands, whats is gay about that?

P. Much this.

Just because women are emotional doesn't mean they have "emotional intelligence".

Women are autistic. They don't understand empathy. They cannot put themselves in the situation.

They are very sympathetic, but they aren't quite smart enough to empathize.

Because of their naivety they do not make wise decisions and hand out generosity capriciously. Their "altruism" is based on surface-level standards of why they like a person (are they offensive? Do they look threatening? Is this person useful to me?)

Crying becomes a legitimate form of debate strategy.
PMS becomes a valid legal defence.
Skyscrapers are demolished and replaced with caves.
Anything 'reasonable' or 'logical' is deemed to be oppressive and banned.

men will continue on the downward spiral of giving zero fucks, since we still have all the drawbacks of being men with the benefits removed.

I wonder what's going to come first?

The obliteration of Marxist-Feminism by disgruntled white males, or the obliteration of Marxist-Feminism by white males who've given up, embraced Islam, and voted to turn women into property.

I mean, it's not -men- who have anything to lose to the spread of Islam.

I get emotional, but have no one to talk to about. I figured most men just kept it to themselves

Man, chastised by his lesser selfes, retreats into underground bunkers, taking large number of enslaved concubines with him. There, he waits out for 3 months until the entire rest of the world has starved to death because his counterpart is only good for getting a shaft between the legs, reclaims the land and establishes the rule of man once more. And women will be led to fulfill their only purpose in life: cleaning, baking, breeding.

*nigga turns head
"Faggots"

Here

Right. Imagine the Dark Ages. It will come again, but the Matriarchy's Will becomes law. Like Saudi Arabia, but with women leading.

Difference being, what being a man means will need to die before they can achieve victory, and the victory will mean those men who stand up for men stuff, need to be eradicated.

More STDs.

more fembois

No way man. Western countries are running on fumes (mainly because of social welfare - women). It's just a matter of time before rest of the world say fuck off and stop borrowing them money. West will turn into the land or violence and rape, people will form closed communities to defend themselves. Regress to tribes.

Can you even stick your dick in this?
How does this work with this semen demon?

Nah women gaining more power won't result in men becoming feminine.

Think about it, when men were powerful, did it encourage women to be like men? No, it encouraged them to be more feminine.

So as women gain more power they will demand increasingly macho men for quick sex and favors, and will actively castrate the 99% of men who are of no use to them.

Alright now post one of her spreading her pussy and rubbing her small sensitive nipples

>Skyscrapers are demolished and replaced with caves.
you deserve this (you)

>will

Top bantz. Fatally underrated.

I see any form of discipline going out the fucking window. My formerly all male military unit has temporarily integrated some women in and discipline has gone to shit ever since. All they do is whine about work even though they can't manage the bare minimum the men are expected to accomplish.

>morality
define morality
>birthrates plummet
good, less overpopulation, less abortions, those who deicde to become parents are better at it and they're better prepared, society becomes better as a result because less children are afk-parented or tv-raised by parents who don't love them
>marriage goes down
there's already a 50% divorce rate. are you saying marriage hasn't yet been considered has having gone down? if so, good. women ruin men's lives by divorcing, less marriages is a good thing. marriages becomes an even more "prestigious" and "moral" thing because only a very dedicated few commit to it/
>lifelong commitment is laughed at
by whom? who would laugh at 2 people happy together for a long time? it's celebrated even more in this era of people who chose the celibate life
>Promiscuity
ever heard of the olympic village? sex is not a bad thing.
>etc.
well it's hard to argue with that

do you have any evidence that any of this will happen and that those are indeed bad things?

how do you even get internet on your farm? i assume you're already married with children and happy because of how morally superior you are to [insert number above 90%] of people who live differently than you and therefore are heathen scum that deserve to suffer eternally. Is that what morality? Wishing eternal suffering on someone for having sex too young to your personal preference?

How can you look at other people and think so low of them and yet still see yourself as a paragon of morality and all that is right and just, giving off [insert your god here from the 4300 available]'s eternal love?