ONE

ONE

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Suffok_FINAL_NV_Marginals_September_2016.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=YAaMfrWttdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MOE of 4.5%

I was with Trump, but this is the last straw.

His racism, misogyny, bigotry, xenophobia, islamophobia have gone on for too long, and I just can't find the strength to support him any longer.

Think about it, can you support a new literal Hitler who will start genociding Muslims, blacks, and tacos, innocent people whose only wrong was being born a certain way?

Think about it, can you support a new literal Hitler who will go to war with Mexico and China, risking a nuclear war and making all life on this planet uninhabitable for centuries?

Think about it, can you vote for a man that is not only rude to women, calling them fat, ugly, stupid, and generally inferior to men, but also wants to have sexual relations with his own daughter?

When I go to sleep, I like to have a clean conscious. And if I voted Trump, I just wouldn't be able to do that anymore.

For these reasons, I have decided to vote for Madam Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton in November. We cannot risk putting this man in the white house.

>500 LV
>MoE 4.5%

> Hillary is +4

and you niggers say she supposedly gave up on this state? the fuck?

Oh, I guess that means hes actually way ahead of her thanks for the math scientist

45% dem samples

67% women samples

(((Scientific polls)))

These kikes can't help themselves

Why is it that every commonwealth country is a bunch of shitposters? I hate the fucking britbong alliance faggots.

>500 Voters

This meme has to stop.

>500 sampled, 37 ditched for "a variety of reasons"
>67% women
>45% dem

Enjoy Hillary you deplorable piece of shit

>45% dem. samples
thats not too bad

>+45% more dem. than rep. samples
JUST RIG MY SHIT UP

It's 40% Dem and 54% female. How sad must it be to literally make up the sample sizes to make yourself feel better that you're losing?

>rig the everliving fuck out of their polls
>Trumps numbers still hold steady

Nevada was 38% Dem in 2012
GTFO shill

Polls are garbage especially for this election.

But why do you people think if they rig one part of it they just dont rig the rest? Why dont they just lie and say 35% dem and 50% woman if they are going to rig it?

what happens if this happens?

> implying Trump will win Colorado

we know this won't happen but theoretically what would happen?

>SUFFOLK (((UNIVERSITY)))

>500 """LIKELY""" VOTERS

>+/- 4.4%

Republican-dominated Congress is the tie-breaker

And they actually oversampled Republicans, fucking idiot. You are losing Nevada no matter how much your little brain does mental gymnastics.

House picks the President.

Was just in Las Vegas. Saw tons of Trump signs. Nothing for Hillary. Lots of overheard conversations badmouthing her. It was kinda interesting.

>Think about it, can you support a new literal Hitler who will start genociding Muslims, blacks, and tacos, innocent people whose only wrong was being born a certain way?
Yes. Yes I can. YES WE CAN

>>rig the everliving fuck out of their polls
>>Trumps numbers still hold steady
This is thier entire plan. The level of kikery is astounding.
Hewgle Obama rigged election. Not just voter fraud listen to king nigger. He says if the election matches the rigged polls then its all good. These stupid CIA fuckheads don't have a plan AT ALL. THEY ARE TRAITORS.
RUSSIA LEAKS THE "HACK" ON THE ELECTRONIC VOTING.
JADE HELM INITIATED.

Vegas here. Odds are the state is going Trump. Our large part of dems are black and bernie or bust college age kids. Neither one will end up voting.

Also... everyone hates harry reid

realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Suffok_FINAL_NV_Marginals_September_2016.pdf
says 54% women and 40% democrat

think how I feel, these faggots even have my Queen on their money.

Plain
Must
Kit
Steal
Kek

PATHETIC DRUMPFERS

Wew lad such effort for a shitpost

nice chart
where'd you get this?

Are you MuhhaMAD nigger? Your useless polls are kike'ed.
Brexit was 10 points down in polls the day of the vote lol.

LET THE BOBBYS HIT THE FLOOR

youtube.com/watch?v=YAaMfrWttdI

polls were wrong about bernie
theyll be even wronger about trump

Trump will make this happen just so he can show off his negotiation prowess.
Congress will be forced to imprison the Clintons, Obama and others. Trump will be made emperor.

Nevada is a pipe dream for Hillary but the problem for Trump is that he is forced to invest a few resources to defend these states rather than real battlegrounds.

Mormon cucks could cost us nevada.

Clinton was ahead 20% in MI. Bernie won.
I only wonder what election night will look like.

Quality shitpost mate

>Take (((scientific))) poll
>10000% women
>10000%+ Clinton
Wew

It's almost like you don't realize women are the bane of democracy.

>Nevada is a pipe dream for Hillary

why t? It went Blue in 08 and 2012

Holy shit hahaha

Do this for the other polls

Huge faggot. I hope new zealand fags don't think like you do.

See the flag next to my ID ? Wait 12 years and we will have to choose between president Mohammad and president Abdul.

Then see the Sharia law becoming the law in France and you'll understand why the world need people like trump.

muh leftist polls

muh leftist polls

muh leftist polls

If 80% of women 80% of Mexicans and 80% of Niggers support Clinton then Trump is mathematically cucked

>Brexit was 10 points down in polls the day of the vote lol.
No it wasn't.

When you plan on rigging the election, you need to rig the polls to match. This back-and-forth is intended to distract the goy into thinking there is an actual competition, so when Hillary inevitably wins in a tight election, just barely edging into the 50.5% territory, fewer people will ask questions about the results.

Every poll is faked. Every one. Every result. Every lead. It's all engineered to "drive" the voters.

>MSNBC
>Poll between Sep. 27 and Sep. 29

Nice try, OP.

You can't vote, you're a kiwi.

Is OP posting old MSNBC screen shots, or is that channel so desperate they're quoting September polls, days into October?

This is the new copypasta from CTR please ignore. Sage goes in all fields.

Oy vey what a (((coincidence))) Hillary won!

At least this guy gets it.

I think people come to Cred Forums to get trolled intentionally.

Why are there so many Aussy shills?

It's like they're deliberately aiming to subvert our shitposting agenda.

How is this even possible without biased polls?

You're voting for a criminal who literally rigs this election and cons billionaires into handing over shekels.

wtf I hate Trump now #imwithher

Probably because women are more likely to vote than men.

Because they see so many pro trump emu's that they use aus proxies to try and negate our pro trump shitposting.

These types of threads should be banned.

Saged nigger.

yawn