Tfw too intelligent to be a racist, anti-Semitix bigot

>tfw too intelligent to be a racist, anti-Semitix bigot
>tfw too intelligent to be conservative
>tfw too intelligent to be a nationalist
>tfw too intelligent to support Drumpf
Who else /high IQ/ here? Mine is 142 (real IQ test) and I feel like a God among the peasants.

BUILD THAT IQ 10 POINTS HIGHER

you dont need to be a genius to realize trump is a worthless spoiled little bitch.

you most certainly have to be an underage dipshit to support him though.

Intelligence is a curse when you're in a room full of mental retards. But...Try to remember that Trump will only be temporary. Also, always remember that the end goal is to curb inaccurate shite trying to be passed off as fact.

>Too dumb to see beyond the iq meme

>hurr durr
>have 140+ iq
>still support trump

>140 IQ

Trump still beats you.

Goes to show you're the true dumbass supporting the less intelligent candidate.

Found the sub 100

He said he...doesn't support Trump? Also OP never said he'd support Shillary either...
>What is reading comprehension?

>IQ
>relevant
Kek IQ is just a number for bragging rights

real IQ 145
OP is a faggot anyway. Nobody gives a fuck about your IQ, unless they've an inferiority complex; in which case, they're not worth your time

>a finn
>having an IQ above 90
You know how I know you're lying?

This meme is funnier when it gets posted on /fit/

156 Mensa tested and conservative. 130-40 cucks will never understand

I'm intelligent enough to realize Clinton is extremely corrupt and therefore much worse than Trump could ever be, despite Trump being a terrible candidate. Due to the lack of decent candidates my nihilism kicked in and now I just want Trump to win for the lulz.

Supporting Clinton is a sign of retardation

bait

my IQ is 69 and i support yo mamma, nigga

>TFW when basement dwelling autist who likes to pretend I'm smart while posting on a Burmese basket weaving board.
FTFY

Being so pretentious because you got 142 iq shows that you are a basement dweller faggot with no life experience.
Also i bet you didnt notice the inconsistency between what you are saying right now and your beliefs. Leftists are retarded easy to manipulate cunts

>tew

Who else want this 'meme'spam banned?

>tfw 1 post by this ID

fag

saged

A high IQ is worthless if you're an autistic NEET who will never amount to anything.

How does it make you feel knowing people with IQs half of your own have done more for society than you ever will?