I was with Trump, but this is the last straw

I was with Trump, but this is the last straw.

His racism, misogyny, bigotry, xenophobia, islamophobia have gone on for too long, and I just can't find the strength to support him any longer.

Think about it, can you support a new literal Hitler who will start genociding Muslims, blacks, and tacos, innocent people whose only wrong was being born a certain way?

Think about it, can you support a new literal Hitler who will go to war with Mexico and China, risking a nuclear war and making all life on this planet uninhabitable for centuries?

Think about it, can you vote for a man that is not only rude to women, calling them fat, ugly, stupid, and generally inferior to men, but also wants to have sexual relations with his own daughter?

When I go to sleep, I like to have a clean conscious. And if I voted Trump, I just wouldn't be able to do that anymore.

For these reasons, I have decided to vote for Madam Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton in November. We cannot risk putting this man in the white house

Faggot.

Slide thread kys

0/10 bait

Ctr you aren't fooling anyone

Too obvious lol. Just mention his remarks about taxes. Burguers get triggered as fuck!

>Literally Hitler
Kek, fuck yourself, CTR shill.

What a bait.

Obvious shill.

>His racism, misogyny, bigotry, xenophobia, islamophobia have gone on for too long, and I just can't find the strength to support him any longer.
First off, you're from NZ so why should anybody give a fuck? You don't get a vote you idiot.

Second, no real Cred Forums poster would unironically use all those buzzwords. You're not fooling anybody. Fuck off you kiwi twat.

This is why i'm on double-chan now.

CTR used to be much better at their job.

The only thing I can think of is that the A-team is still in a mental hospital after spending too long trying to deal with /pol

>literal Hitler who will start genociding Muslims, blacks, and tacos

If only.

>can you support a new literal Hitler who will go to war with Mexico and China
I wish, but no such candidate exists.

The only thing you can vote for is what sheep will be fucked by whole your village next week.

>For these reasons, I have decided to vote for Madam Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton in November. We cannot risk putting this man in the white house
>mfw this fucking Aussie CTR shill doesn't even think
Off you go.

I mean, I know this thread is full of shit obviously, but some normal people genuinely think like this.

It's funny though, when ever you ask them for a specific example, or a quote of when trump was "racist" or whatever non-sense, they can never give you a straight answer. The usual responses you hear are, "Don't be stupid, you know what I mean" or Come on, seriously?"

I mean, you really can't blame them I guess....because there are no examples...because hes not actually these things people say he is.

It's pretty obvious to most that are somewhat intelligent I guess, but it's just sad to see over and over.

Good thing you can't vote, loser.

>Saying misogyny and xenophobia in relation to the Don
>Implying you weren't always with |>|er
K, get the fuck off this board you stupid CTR piece of shit

Saged and reported

wow

today I also decided to be a #BottomForRodham #HillarysLittleShillary

Very weak bait, ctr....
Very weak bait....

Sage

kiwis, ladies and gentlemen, 2nd grade strayans.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA. SHITTIEST BAIT EVER. HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

HEIL TRUMP !

I have a new respect for hitler these days

Stopped reading after "literal Hitler"

Who cares, you can't vote in our election faggots.

A FUCKING LEAF!

It's a new form of forum sliding, post bait so low-effort that everyone gets bored.

Is this fresh pasta?

>Think about it, can you support a new literal Hitler who will start genociding Muslims, blacks, and tacos, innocent people whose only wrong was being born a certain way?

You're a fucking coward then, wake up and look at what's happening, It's us or them, there isn't a third way in the current situation and if there is we're here because of them because they've spent so long sitting on the fence. Hillary and her useful idiot hordes of minorities with a chip on their shoulder are just going to do the same to whites if you let them win. More forced 'diversity' into every orifice, more multiculturalism, more 'refugees', more white guilt, more white privilege, more affirmative action, more white shaming and even slavery reparations if they go that far.

It's bottlejobs and self-doubters like you that have us in this situation in the first place with them ever having broken through and gained such legitimacy in the first place because you drunk too much of their kool aid.

>Cred Forums is full of sadistic sociopaths and political nihilists looking for the most fun in world happenings
>any crisis in the world fulfills their absurd bloodlust
>Trump is the greatest happening since Nixon
>therefore it's in our best self interest to support as to gain the most fun from others suffering

Hardly anyone is a REAL nazi on this site. It's all about understanding the nature of man, that there is no control or reason for the chaos, and the best mode of living is to accept that. Why do you think kekism folliws the same doctrine as Eris?