Will Corbyn finally start the racewar in Britain?

When did we become sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

muslimnews.co.uk/newspaper/home-news/white-paedophile-gang-guilty-of-raping-babies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a coded message. By first, they mean before Jews.

>Someone hasn't written "that would be racist" on that yet

vegan cucks.

>we will give preferencial treatment to certain racial groups in order to end the preferential treatment of certain racial groups

Corbyn has to go

MUMMY

SAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Soon...

Leftist policies always backfire. That billboard will just make whites hate blacks even more.

There's a big difference between Sweden and us mate.
We voted our cucks out when they called us bigots and covered up gang rapes. Barring a complete tory meltdown Labour is out of power until 2025 at the earliest.
Sweden has done no such thing. Sweden will do no such thing.

Do the people who design this suffer from retard mentality or do they really do it on purpose knowing damn well what they want?

>leftist propaganda works as redpill material for normies

muslimnews.co.uk/newspaper/home-news/white-paedophile-gang-guilty-of-raping-babies/

We were NEVER this blatant. I've never seen anything close to this in Sweden (that video you guys pass around, while horrible, never aired on TV as far as I know).

We don't have a "sharia police" or whatever patrolling our streets either, we don't have state-condoned pedophile-rings.

Back to work Sven, you have bulls to prep

Mashallah brother. May the emir Sadiq (PBUH) guide Londonistan in a new islamic golden age

Well you have 55 no-go zones. Who knows what happens in there.

You need to improve your photoshop skills, becuase that is a fucking joke.

Look at the bottom around labour, you not even matched the white up.

Try harder.

>We don't have a "sharia police" or whatever patrolling our streets
but neither do we though

>We'll end discrimination with discrimination

Pakistan brings the bantz.

>tfw the harder they try to stop the redpill from being told, the more they end up pushing it themselves

will once again T R I U M P H

Shoooped. Dubs of truth though.

Fucking finally I've been waiting forever

With brexit you are nowhere near the cuckery of Sweden.

Shit like that poster is nothing more but the writhing corpse of the progressive left

You'll get your country back, Bongs

How is this even legal?

Still calling bullshit, look the edges, they are sqaure to the red squares.

kids these days.

This can't be real?

How is Photoshop legal? Well i imagine as long as you aren't using things with copyrights then you can edit what ever you like

it fucking isn't come on just look at it.

WEAK PHOTOSHOP SKILLS BRAH, TRY AGAIN OP

synek, naucz sie fotoszopowania to bedziesz wiedzial co bylo manipulane a co nie....

I live in one of them, I'm a student. It's shit but I haven't been killed so far.

Look at where it says labour in the bottom left you fucking pleb, the background isnt even the right colour

Glad to hear you're ok! Stay safe!

Maybe if you fat basement dwelling autists went outside once in a while and talked to people of different ethnicities, you might learn something beyond happy merchant memes.

>tfw doesnt feel safe around mudslimes

Ello ello ello

>Labour having power for the next 3 decades
Nice meme

>we will be racist to end racism
Kek
>preserve diverse
>So being racist towards white

How does this function, and why there is no KKK\foruth reich\deus vult-crusade yet?

The official anglo-EUSSR doctrine 'ending racism' is a codeword for white genocide. They want to end racism (which is an exclusively 'white' thing, since according to liberal logic, shitskins cant be racist, by ending the white race.

The upcoming civil war will not be whitey against shitskins, it has to be entirely whitey against cultural marxist whitey.

Shut up you stupid paki

I can't wait for every constituency outside of London to abandon Labour.

May should tell Scotland to get tae fuck and do their own thing, thus removing any feasible leftist influence from government.

She will lad

Y U M M Y
U
M
M
Y

>tfw Cred Forumsyps will be genocided

Feels good

That's shopped, right?

Because I can't imagine that billboard going unvandalised for more than an hour.

>implying the muzzie ghettos in cities like birmingham will abandon labour

The eternal anglo. First back stabbing Europe in WW2 by siding with commies and the multi racial USA and now pushing white genocide in Europe.

Maybe Bengalmingham will stay red, but that's about it.

>Blacks want to be first with Asians, which of course means white would be second
So, you want to degrade whites? Whites are now 2nd class human beings?

Good to know, wtf I hate blacks now
A nice black guy wanted to rent a apartement in my house, but now he can fuck off, fucking nigger

Pretty sure the op pic is fake

But to be honest, we are no better than Sweden and were probably worse through out the Blair years.

>pic
kek'd. feels good to be a blond 191cm Übermensch.

just reading that makes my blood boil 2bh

Wow, Trotskyist troglodytes infiltrate Labour and this shit comes out. Is there anyone in any way surprised?

This is what you'll get when you learn asinine ideologies locked in college circlejerks.

This stuff mostly started with Blair and new labour, who made labour much more right wing and capitalist then it was. The far left has its own reasons for being anti-white, but let's not pretend that it isn't mostly the product of capitalist liberalism.