First of all, pic related

First of all, pic related.

Why do I feel ashamed of being Filipino? I'm always hiding my nationality on the internet because some butthurt Singaporian will probably harass me until I get out of that site.

I can see the problem with the Philippine society (dumbfucks not reading the entire article, crying like a bitch when someone calls the Philippines or Filipinos as a whole .

As for myself, I did not do anything wrong. I do not act like an idiot online, I work hard to get what I want and I always think before saying or writing shit. I am not like the others yet I feel like I'm being grouped with those Filipinos who act like niggers.

Sometimes I wish I was white instead of Filipino. Hell, Asians are far more superior to us. I feel like my race was thrown into the trash. Just look at what others are saying about us Filipinos.

Should I still be proud or just fuck off and maybe "disappear" just to reduce the Filipinos alive?

Finally got that out of my chest.

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2016/10/01/national-duterteism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump because I want answers.

Flips have a good rep in the USA. Warm people, family oriented. Singapore a fascist state

Worked with Philipinos, i am not a BhakLa

Stop being a cuck
Ethnocentrism and nationalism is coming back in fashion

I'm sorry if they called you a "bhakla" (gay). I'm not the type of person that calls people a faggot without any reason.

3 types of flips

>cancer pinoy pride swags

>self hating pinoys

>most powerful race

choose one, two of them would involve you killing yourself, the latter is being a role model to the rest of your people

As a Filipino myself I want to submit myself to the stronger white man. I admit that I am a lesser race, a subhuman baboon per say.

Because you're a self hating retard who wants to fit in with the Cred Forums crowd by throwing the entire demographic under the bus.

>"haha hey guys I know you guys filipinos are dumb, but not ME"

If I can become a dictator of the Philippines for one day I can turn Filipinos into the most powerful race (for real).

No problems here in Aus as far as I know

What I really hate are those who misuse nationalism. "Pinoy Pride" is going nowhere if Filipinos keeps on abusing it for the worse. I'm lucky that most of the people I've met aren't "Pinoy Pride" faggots but Filipinos that loves their race and country.

just say ur mexican

We may be the Mexico of Asia (for some people) but we do not rape women nor border jump (only stupid fucks do that).

well u look mexican, and u speak spanish...

at least you got manny..

The "pinoy pride" fags are mostly confined to social media sites where they remain irrelevant to most of the world.
Do not pay attention to them.
You are posting in Cred Forums, an English current events discussion board.
Nobody gives a shit where you're from or what your race is here (except for memes & banter). If you can facilitate interesting or worthwhile discussion, then you're alright.

The kind of Filipino who'd seek out and actively contribute to such a place are the one's with at least some education anyways.

Filipinos are pure shite but you won't get as much shit as you'd get if you were a chink.

I putang ina mo

Filipinos are model immigrant communities in Canada. Hardworking, Catholic, honest, low-crime. They fit right in with us with virtually no generational period of adjustment.

i dont want to bash philipinos but u guys have the most fucked up language ever.

its 1/3 spanish 1/3 english and 1/3 ur own native language mixed together it sounds fucked up. just kill yourselves.

You guys seem alright, third best asians after japs and koreans desu. therightstuff.biz/2016/10/01/national-duterteism/

lol its just some friendly esports banter. Singaporeans aren't exactly friendly, we only get pissy when people are loud,rude and constantly talking trash. When that happens, we activate the ultimate elitist racist persona, because that is what our government has molded us into. Mindless competitive robots.

Filipinos are scum. The maids that you send here are fucking two faced pedo scum.

Always remind yourself, that Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world!

Singapore is basically the Asian Germany.

>A country of overachieving workaholics of one ethnicity and a parasitic underclass of another
>Civic pride is fine, but criticizing multiculturalism is verboten
>Questioning the leadership gets you socially ostracized
>Geopolitical power is tied up in vast foreign reserves rather than any kind of credible military force

I had Pinoy friends back in my school, my cousins from overseas had domestic workers who were Pinoy as well.

Very educated bunch. I felt sorry for those maids who are educated enough to tutor my cousins and raise them to their teen years. They could have been much more if they were born in a different country, instead they had to find work overseas on a meagre salary taking care of a wealthy person's family.

Singaporeans is actually getting red-pilled gradually, especially the younger generation. we aren't exactly at >muhfreedom levels. But we are getting cucked by foreigners( 1 out of 3 marriages are foreign to local), getting cucked by the government for conscription to protect foreigner PRs, and exorbitant cost of living. A two-party system will begin to surface soon in SIngapore, probably within a decade or two.

You must conquer Malaysia by military force. It will reassert Han dominance over the region and reinvigorate civil life with new territory to colonize. It's the only way.

be the kind of man that every fillipino should strive to be: be educated, judge individuals instead of collectives and try your best to make a decent living

Stop being such a pussy, your country is the only one that has managed to do a full 180` on their cucking ways. Get with the program and feel porud that you are a member of the nation that is leading the vanugard of the future of nations.