Danney Williams-Clinton

Bill Clinton's illegitimate child of a black prostitute is the main story on DrudgeReport.com this morning. He says he was banished by Hillary.

Why aren't Hillary and her rapist husband being held accountable for this? Abandoning a child just because he was black and it would damage their political ambitions? I've never heard a more racist incident in my entire life.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strom_Thurmond
thepoliticalinsider.com/re-surfaced-sex-allegation-could-be-hillary-clintons-biggest-nightmare/
mobile.twitter.com/danney_williams/status/767704875862003712
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/55nfe2/holyfucking_shit_drudge_just_dropped_the_bomb_on/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Drudge report
This

Banished by Hillary for being black!

50 years ago this would have been a big deal.

nowadays, nobody cares. last time I checked, wikipedia mentioned the allegation that Chelsea's dad is Web Hubbell. Nobody cares.

Damagecontrol.jpg

>nobody cares because the media hides it from them

just one reason out of many that nobody gives a shit anymore: Strom Thurman, one of the most racist senators ever, was revealed to have a black daughter after he died. His kids admitted it and added her name to his memorial.

Nobody cares anymore.

i know it's a lame comeback, but you sound young.

Nobody cares because of shit like I mentioned in this post.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strom_Thurmond

>(((Drudge)))
>I'm helping
Bill Clinton has an illegitimate black son? Well, checkmate, racists, that just makes his whole family more sympathetic to blacks, who are mostly born out of wedlock.

Frankly I don't give a shit.

Which of us don't have a few unknown children running around.

>Drudge report

except hillary banished him for being black, hes saying so on his own facebook

sorry CTR, its over for you, but at least you got your 10 cents per post

Lol we're not talking about strom thurmond retard, we're talking about a former president and the husband of a presidential candidate having a lovechild. It is a big deal if true.
I actually think you are either a shill or a grade-a moron

wow you sure corrected that record!

>Lol we're not talking about strom thurmond retard, we're talking about a former president and the husband of a presidential candidate having a lovechild. It is a big deal if true.
> I actually think you are either a shill or a grade-a moron

I'm guessing you struggle like hell with the reading comprehension section of standardized tests.

SHOW ME THE MONEY

>you sound
Boy are you using text to speech?

Proof he's legit?

So Bills real kid is a nigger and Chelsea looks suspiciously like an old friend of Hillary's.

Hmmm...

Implying what? Drudge, like Cred Forums is always right.

Wow, what an awful time for Bill Clinton to be running for president.

Good he served he his two terms last fucking millennium.

>CTR is so low on funds theyre hiring asian sweatshops now

wew

Asians have a higher IQ than whites, therefore we don't support Trump.

A simple DNA test should prove it.

Good luck getting them to consent.

I thought Hillary was supposed to be a dyke and in a relationship with that sand nigress? lol

Not consenting is going to be viewed as an admission if this is the case.

They either call him a lying nigger, tell the truth, or agree to the DNA test.

The best thing they can do here if it's true is to consent to the DNA test, pay off/threaten the person doing the test, then make sure they have an unfortunate skiing accident after the election. They should also 'take care of' Bill's son as well.

2016 is the weirdest year ever.

are we memeing this now?

WE WUZ CLINTONS

does he have proof? if not i wanna claim to be obama's legitimate son, and get some presidential pussy

That's right you don't even support democracy. It must be that high IQ.

>Muslim scientific nobel prizes = 8
>Muslim population = 1.2 billion

>Chinese scientific nobel prizes = 8
>Chinese population = 1.6 billion

>Jews = 28% of all nobels
>Jews = .02% of the worlds population

"High IQ". Should I keep going so we can see how a country like Romania stands up against the entire continent of Asia? It's pretty fucking embarrassing.

Consider that she might be bi.

Consider that she might have fucked another man in order to get back at philandering Bill?

Drudge must be in a panic over the nyt story, dredging up this old story. That faggot has an obsession with bubba's dick

Could be true. No telling how many bimbo's Bill has dicked throughout the years. He has to have at least a few illegitimate kids out there.

Are you aware of what made him famous?

Are you aware he has the 2nd most visited news site in the US? Keep crying bitch nigga.

Asian Americans actually are in support of Trump, in fact he's the first Republican president that's gotten the majority of the Asian demographic in a long time.

Wow, this sure is bad news for Bill Clinton.

>this is totally his kid
>Chelsea isn't his kid because Bill is sterile

>this is just day 3 of October

BUCKLE UP LADS

>Bill literally cannot stop raping

>Wow, this sure is bad news for Bill Clinton.

funny how crap like this will endear him even more to blacks and liberals.

Bill my Nigga. Our Blackest president.

No. Because Hillary is vengeful dyke.

Wow, front page of a tabloid that is even less known and has less credibility than The Sun. It must be true!

I don't deny that old Bill has has fucked his share of negresses in his time, but this just sounds like a nigger shooting for his 15 minutes of fame while some tabloid gives him the time of day.

>reddit thinks they cant easily be pointed out

He's polling at 19% with Asian-Americans.

Sure

Source ?

WE

It's not a big deal per se but how widespread the info is and how much hyped (or not) that is an issue. We got proof of that nowadays - sensationalist media can blow out of proportion mundane event (some cop shooting someone) and get people worked up enough to start riots but if no one will mention a big thing, people will go 'meh'.

he's legit. and there is a girl, too.

t. arkansan

you can't 'this' your own post CTR cum shark

CTR Much?

You can collect your 10 cents for this post at the welfare office.

wat da girl look like
can we meme nudes

>knowing the truth 100%
>get triple dubs as confirmation for others
he's among us

>top-tier politicians
>heterosexual

Pick only one.

She banished the kid because he was black. Hillary made yet another black man grow up without a father. She's a fucking racist. She hate blacks and could not allow Bill to raise a black kid who she saw as inferior. This Arkansas Goldwater girl hates blacks and banished Bill's child.

holy shit, you guys need to make this well known. bills black baby forced into the shadows by hillary, this and her drone striking assange will cripple her.

She's private. That particular family has been receiving "child support" money

WUZ

bump

>same
bump

It's true. Drudge is one of the most visited sites in the US, btw.

The evidence that this is Bill's son is overwhelming. CTR is on overdrive all over the internet trying to poke the eye of anyone who posts this story. Also doing damage control.

This will devastate Hillary if it gains traction. Bill abandoned his black son, refused to acknowledge him, and Hillary was the biggest force in ensuring he never got near their family. Hillary kept him in poverty for the sake of her personal quest for power.

East Asians have a higher IQ:

if you count all Asians, like Indians, Pakis, Indonesians etc. your average IQ dives way under 100

So how old is the kid?

When was Bill dicking this bimbo?

Wonder what Hildawg was up to then

My husband's son

She looks just like that dude. Definitely her dad.

Hillary needs to pay reparations to bill's bastard niglet.

Oh lawdy!

>where are our new talking points!

He's 30. Hillary was first lady of Arkansas at the time.

if this is true we need to get this out there

>mfw I realize Bubba raw dogs it with a google hooker

Drudge was right once in his life. Chances of this being true are slim to none.

then why are other places reporting it?
also isn't the drudge report a news aggregator and not an outlet? so if something is wrong it's not drudge, it's his source.

>The evidence that this is Bill's son is overwhelming
Literally none

thepoliticalinsider.com/re-surfaced-sex-allegation-could-be-hillary-clintons-biggest-nightmare/

>tfw i've met him in person

Get rid shit to kikebook and Twitter and Facebook!

sure feels like CTR shills are trying their damnedest to shut this down.

DELET THIS!

Kek this was in the movie Primary Colors with John Travolta

this is some Game of Thrones tier shit

>.
I heard from someone that might know, that Bill had fucked over 1400 women, often didn't wear condoms and had upto 4 illegimate children, this was in 1999.

inb4 this is a Clinton plant

inb4 Hillary uses this to "accept the son she never had"

inb4 this is a media setup from the start

then she has to explain why she denied him for 30 years, danney says that he was specifically banished by Hillary.

this on top of her starting the birther movement looks fucking terrible.

no. hes been public for ages

will increase the black turnout

Wow, cucked.

Man. She is just so ugly. Good thing she's filthy rich.

This kid needs to watch out or he could be suicided by nail gun or get Vince Fostered. Or he might just be shot and not robbed just like how many past Clinton Associates. Is it getting close to 100 yet. I know of at least three in the last year.

Literally the dumbest thing ive read so far

why?

interesting that bill told the prostitute "theres no way that babies mine" when she told him, which could add credence to the bill is infertile and chelsea is actually that other guys kid.

very interesting stuff

So, basically, her claims that she's a super nice grandma who treats black people super well is proven to be a complete lie because she treated her illegitimate son like shit.

This isn't supposed to be related to the supposed big leak that would ruin Hillary's campaign, is it? The big leak was supposed to be Wednesday, so forgive me for the tinfoil but could this just be some dumb drama stirred up only to distract people from whatever Wikileaks and Roger Stone have?

>muh intelligentsia test

nigger, I scored a 49 on the quantitative of the GMAT

fuck outta here

>Taking Drudge seriously
>taking Breitbart seriously
>Taking any tabloid seriously

Holy hell. I thought you guys were supposed to be smart.

>bill clinton abandoning a child is no big deal

To be fair, Drudge broke the Monica Lewinsky story and a few other good stories the media tried tried to bury.

billy bio got reverse cucked hillarly MY SIDES

This will hurt Hillary's campaign regardless. Also, if Assange has a truly big leak to offer, it's going to be everywhere.

>banished for being black
I feel like it's a lot more likely that she banished him because he was an illegitimate child

Does this mean one of the bimbo's he dicked was a jungle bunny?

>Has a bastard child from from a prostitute
>Deadbeat motherfucker ignores and abandons him his whole life

Guess Bill really was our first black president

go back to huffpo faggot. nothing but (((facts))) over there

No evidence in that article. Just some random google trying to get some hush money

thats because you have white privilege

DNA test now. Now.

>Hillary is on the record calling this bastard child a nignog.

I can see it now.

the evidence is that this is a story that hasn't gone away for decades. this guy was raised being told his dad was bill Clinton, and the article also states that a state trooper can corroborate the prostitutes story.

Mark my post, this will only raise support from googles if Bill has a half-breed son. Racemixing and even illegitimate kids aren't as big deals as Cred Forums autists think for normies

actually I'm mulatto and this looks fucking terrible. don't talk for people you have no idea about.

First black president fucked a black women and had a black baby.

I don't see the problem.

>not reading

This is good because Bill never recognized him because of Hill. Hillary apparently banished him from the Clinton family.
Really quite racist.

"normies" worship their "black" president and skip over the fact that he's only half black

this
it's pretty racist to just call him black but whatever gets you the black vote and makes liberals feel progressive

The world isn't Tumblr. Adultery is a mortal sin and frankly, most people still view it as such. Abandoning a child is also frowned upon when your only reason for rejecting that child is the opportunity for political gain.

>normies registered to vote in the US
>Finnish mulatto

Holy crap. Is this for real? Just hopped on drudge to see this.

>surprised

CLINTONS

Good point... but it's not about the kid, it's about the secrecy. If these people were able to hide a human being, they can hide anything... at least, a normie might wake to that.

Never trust a black woman's stories about her baby daddy

>jewish nobel prize commission gives prizes to jews
really activates my almonds

I'm not Finnish, I just live here. in any case, I'm pretty sure I have more bearing on the mud baby experience than you or any of the CTR shills in this thread have.

i won't deny American niggers are fucking dumb sometimes, but I think if they found out one of "their own" got rejected from living life with his presidential father and potential presidential step mother because he was undesirable, they would most definitely take issue with it.

>be Danney Williams-Clinton
>half black with white dad
>dad STILL runs away

I thought we hated shit skins like him.. Who cares?

never trust CTR shills that are too stupid to understand Cred Forums memes or namefaggotry

otherwise I'd agree with you.

>A few days later, Clinton allegedly jogged by the housing project again and paid Bobbie $200 for her to have sex with him behind some bushes.
wtf....we let this guy become president??

>i thought (((we))) hated shit skins
>Cred Forums is nothing but white supremacist stormfags
i wonder who keeps perpetuating that idea

This is one of the saddest pictures I've seen in my life.

So do they have genetic proof?

>This will devastate Hillary if it gains traction.
Nah. It could be good. In the last few days of the election, Bill can acknowledge and re-unite with his long lost black son, and Hillary will finally get her black vote.

Oh (((you)))

gump desperation time

>Adultery is a mortal sin and frankly, most people still view it as such
Literally no. This is the country where Anthony Weiner got reelected after his sexting scandal, where feminists called Hillary strong after Monica Lewinski and that Bill's private life was of no concern. Los pobres only care if a Republican is caught in a rest stop gloryhole soliciting underage boys

Me, a Neo Nazi who frequents pol, espousing my ideas to anyone who will listen.

not yet.

notice the shrill voiced harpy SHUT IT DOWN immediately when bill is asked about danney?
mobile.twitter.com/danney_williams/status/767704875862003712

Oh, the mutt speaks for all his kind now? Take your own words

This is how its gonna happen, isn't it... :-(

i didn't claim to, but you were trying to claim all black people would think this is good. what gives you the authority to do so?

So what's the over/under of Danney committing suicide by taking a .50 BMG round in the back of the head?

>They used to call Bill Clinton America's first black president
>Abandons his black son

Yeah, but by the time that came out, Strom was a complete caricature of the civil rights era South--like something from a Wes Anderson movie--than anyone relevant.

That's not the case here.

DONT INSULT ME OR MY HUSBANDS SON EVER AGAIN

Bill is fucking grade A alfamale. I mean, he's got not one but two close friends in the precidential race. This guy is legendary, even more than Bush mafia.

So there ISN'T a hurricane called Matthew in the Caribbean right now?

Lol

Let me simplify my point...

>normie
>you

Holy shit. Why nobody talks about this here in latin america?

>"I am real"
Ya.. a real nigger.

Kek

So is there any actual evidence of this

Hahaha

Now I'm waiting for someone to photoshop hillcunt's face on Carl the cuck

wtf I love Hillary now.

What country elected Anthony Weiner?

NYC is degenerate. You should travel around the US before claiming to speak for it.

your point is moot. it literally does not matter if I'm a normie or not. the fact is that Bill and Hillary fooled millions of black Americans into thinking they were for black America. bill kissing the black baby, etc. yet when his own "black" baby surfaces, there's nothing.

you think this will look positively for the Clintons how?

>this one drudge
>Assange reveal tomorrow
>rumor is the reveal is of Hillary using "nigger" unironically

I guarantee an email on her private server to Bill was sent with "...if you didn't go fuck that nigger bitch this wouldn't be a problem!" In regards to the DNA test requests.

Raised to believe doesn't equal facts
and I do believe Bill fucked a lot of prostitutes, but unless they have clear evidence of him being Bill's son they are just trying to get some hush money 'out of court' settlement to drop the case and never mention it again.

CUCk MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY HUSBAND'S BLACK SON

of course it doesn't equal facts. i was mostly asserting that this is something that has been going for his entire life, not just because Hillary is campaigning for the presidency. that adds more weight to the claim, on top of him heavily reassembling bill throughout his life.

Poor Bill the cuck

blacks abandoned by democrats once again

She has that Kim FIelds look about her

It's like CTR isn't even trying to hide they are here anymore

Your shekels have been delivered

I don't. You're not following the conversation very well.

When?

This shit is crazy. I wonder if Chelsea is even Hillary clintons daughter?

>nowadays, nobody cares
I know you're CTR, but people give a fuck if the person running for president not only can't keep her husband's dick in his pants but also can't manage to keep him from knocking up other women
Nobody has ever felt with such a thing because it's never happened
We don't vote in people who cheat on their spouses and we don't vote in people who are single

Coolidge and Hoover were both straight as an arrow and arguably the best politicians of the 20th century
Shut the fuck up bong

If true, definitely solidifies his place as first black president amirite?

black people care that the clintons abandoned the mulatto bastard and won't share the money they that defrauded the American people of

THE CLINTONS ABANDONED THEIR BLACK BABY

Just get a DNA test, which the Clinton will refuse "out of principle "

Fuck off, Trump is great.

>A DNA test is done and the man isn't his son
>Cred Forums: Those DNA test results are fake

Chelsea was one of Bill's many child prostitutes. He began to pity her so Bill and Hillary 'adopted' her.

actually it wasn't a DNA test. if you read the articles from back then they say they "compared Danney's DNA to information". they did not conclusively say it was a DNA test. DNA test results will give you a percentage likelihood of whether someone is or is not paternally or maternally related to you.

how could a shitty no following tabloid get Bill to give them a DNA sample in the first place?

HOOOOOOLY SHIT THEY LOOK THE SAME

>DAT NOSE DOE

Dubs of truth.

The nose always knows.

Bill Clinton really was the first black president.

Can they DNA test Bill's corpse?

This will certainly hurt her standing with one of her campaign donors: the KKK

Eh, the proof really isn't there. It's fun to entertain ideas like this and I sure as hell wouldn't put it past bill, but if you're going to claim something like this, especially this close to the end of the election, you're going to need to do more than come out and "claim" that he's your father. I could see this being a false flag. It wouldn't be the first time druge took the bait.

Actually, it's the other way around. I'd say the people falling for this are more reddit tier than anything. Reddit fucking loves alex jones and other half baked conspiracy theorists.

m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/55nfe2/holyfucking_shit_drudge_just_dropped_the_bomb_on/

Take a DNA test. Otherwise, shut up.
/thread

I wonder if Bill secretly has the most children of any president.

>implying bill would willingly give up dna to some random guy making accusations about him