Why do you like this large strange man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FcfeIXlXQc
youtube.com/watch?v=SXfym3Mf5-A
youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's entertaining in small doses. he never seems to break character

he makes for quality fanfic

>"That'll keep them voting blue," Hillary said dumping more toxic chemicals into the underground Flint water, sealing the MI vote.
>"I-i-is it really necessary to go so far?" Bernie asks, hunched over from being whipped so much. "They're innocent civilians."
>"Silence!" Hillary roared. Suddenly, a small tap as a rock hits the ground. "What was that?"
>"What-er you think you're doing, Hillary?" Jeb yells. He begins scooping the tainted water out using his guacabowles.
>"I'm leading this country to a brave new future," she says, as she motions to Bernie who stomps on Jeb's guac-scooping hand. "I think it's time you had a swim-"
>"Not so fast, globalist scum!" A high-vitality voice echoes through the cave. "Bankai! Filter no jutsu kageyoshi." A thousand water filters emerge from below and descend into the water, purifying it. "Michigan will return to its state of freedom now."
>"Alex Jones!" Hilary yells. "I thought you were controlled opposition?!"
>"Indeed," Jones says, kicking Bernie into the river. "I am. I am," he closes his eyes, and opens them with a sharingan. "I am the CONTROLLED controlled opposition." He claps his hands together without Jeb begging him to do so, unleashing a new spell which lowers the sea levels worldwide, thus dispelling the global warming myth.

You guys still remember the 6 gorrilion

Isn't Alex Jones jewish?

He's Eric Cartman grown up and enjoyable to watch.

No. He converted to Christianity recently, if you listen to his show it's obvious. His ex-wife is Jewish. Since the divorce he has been less 'controlled'.

>this large strange man

i giggl'd.

no, he didn't "convert to Christianity recently," unless by "recently" you mean the past few decades.

I like the original, non-large Alex Jones. He was a real looker.

patriots only m8

This

He's entertaining as fuck. I know jis products are bullshit, but I bought a bottle of Iodine tincture just to support the show.

He's entertaining, and drops truth at all moments.

we're skipping this network break

youtube.com/watch?v=SXfym3Mf5-A

converted, but is there jewish blood in his veins?

Looks like a bad breakup caused him to lose hair and gain weight

Alex has lost his way

No he's Anglo and German only and i think a bit red indian

fucking bill hicks

youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE

Bc he tells it like it is

Have you thanked Japan for industrializing you and taking Koreans out of the stone age?

nah he's on super male vitalitiy now so he is gaining

Is this stuff any good? I've been considering trying it but with international shipping its 4x as much as buying local

That's a bit expensive, but how else are you supporting the broadcast?