Is he our guy?

Is he our guy?

No.

We're his board.

>Albanians
>White
pick 1

He failed to make a thread in Q&A in 6 attempts, took him about 10 minutes to figure out how to post, still didn't figure it out, went to his resume powerpoint and put that he needs to make this layout easier with reward systems.

Ya dude he seems great

He's half Croatroach tho

100% yes, people saying no havent done research into his history

yes

Fucking idiot detected.

He actively doxxes people after telling them to call him. You think if has has control of this place he would let half the shit go?

The guy is under INDICTMENT, he will beat it but do you think he will like being connected to Cred Forums in its current form?

YOU are the idiot here, a couple youtube videos and reading over his twitter timeline isn't his "history." You dont know shit, faggot.

>OHH NOO DON'T DOXX ME JUST CUZZ I TALKED SHIT TO YOU LIKE AN IGNORANT RETARD WHO BELIEVES MAINSTREAM MEDIA BULLSHIT

Fuck off jew.

why is CTR pushing for Martin to run a board he couldn't figure out how to post on for 10 minutes straight?

Oh ya thats right..

Shkreli taking over Cred Forums is the most effective way for tptb to shut this place down without outright doing so. Dude has a pending trial. Once convicted, they'll just seize the domain as part of his assets. Done.

>falling for bait
lurkmoar

Its why CTR is pushing this rhetoric, I am glad more people are realizing it today.

>horrible person
>cringey memespouter
>no knowledge of 4chins
He probably is Cred Forums guy.

Hes an attention whoring faggot, would try to turn the entire place into something about himself which is the exact opposite of what its supposed to be, luckily he's too much of a greedy faggot to buy something non profitable and is smart enough to know everyone would turn on him

he said repeatedly that he would change Cred Forums to make profit, guy has no clue

he only doxxes idiots who waste his time, polite speakers get a normal call

He worships niggers and jews

What if I told you that Martin Shkreli is a jew of the worst kind and would turn Cred Forums into a paid-subscription based system.

>market for rare pepes just wen't up

HUH.... IT REALLY MAKES YOU MOAFUCKA THINK NIGGA?

He already said if purchased he would make reward systems for us like up voting and creating accounts that mean something, at that point you can create profit. (his power point was embarrassing)

He is always a jewish man that only listens to late 90s rap.

He's his own guy, doubt he cares about us

albanian AIDS mr.Shekel

sounds perfect

wonder what's his plans with pass users, are we gonna become mods and bring order?

>greek
>being able to afford a Cred Forums gold account
I'm impressed

How could you trust a man with a face like this?

I'm 75% Jewish though, so it doesn't really count.

we both live in NYC - should I get a coffee with him?

He's reddit's guy.

Also he's never buying Cred Forums, you guys are just inadvertently shilling for his attention whoredom.

Notch would be better because he cares about Cred Forums free speech values. Shkreli just wants it for fun and will abandon us as soon as there's hot water

hello guys :)

Why would CTR be for him when they're for big pharma.

Big Pharma hates Shkreli.

>Shekeli

what the fuck please tell me its a lie
half albo/half croat jesus fucking christ something like shouldnt even exist

Die roach.

>uk
>talking about roaches

No

catholic albanians are fine but still i dont like the guy, he seems like an autistic twat just saw his vice interview drinking wine, playing chess and driving that little shit whatever its called, looks like a typical fedora tipper ...he became a milioner on his own tho , so props for that
theres a high probability he lurks here

>theres a high probability he lurks here
you should've seen the livestream today
He has no idea how to navigate the site

any link? why did he contact hirohimoot on twatter?

This "our guy" spam needs to stop.

the recording got deleted from his channel and i didn't record any of it

Croats and albos are the same thing with 2 langs

t.Pannonian master race

he is Cred Forums

no they are not
>t. Aqim Bajrami
ftfy fellow "countryman"

Nope

Nice flag.

Tell me. Why have you send Shkreli to buy 4Chinz.

i am shkreli

No one with a name can really be "our guy." But we can be friends.

>Hiroshima gets in charge
>Not even a year in and he already fucked everything by destroying the ads because he is goddamn incompetent

The fact that the site is up to grabs because the retarded chink fucked up the site revenue just by tinkering really spells the doom of this site

hiroshimoot has made me feel better about Cred Forums by a wide margin because he's not an SJW-loving literal fucking cuckold like mootles became. Moot literally works for an enemy of the people of the world right now.

Yes. As long as he pro.ises to not change the board culture