>East Ghouta September 27
i.imgur.com/d32uZ1h.jpg
>North Hama September 28
i.imgur.com/bURzGkz.jpg
>Aleppo city September 29
i.imgur.com/T4TF57w.jpg

Developments Sept. 30
>Handarat camp gains were maintained!
>Minor Repub.Guard&Liwa al-Quds gains in Bustan Al-Basha district of Aleppo city
>Explosive belt malfunction kills 16 ISIS terrorists
>Saudi Arabia could threaten to pull billions from US economy, hinder military base access
>No-fly zone would ‘require war with Syria and Russia’ – top US general
>U.S. weighs tougher response to Russia over Syria crisis: officials
>Kerry threatens to cut off all contacts with Russia over Syria, unless Russian and Syrian bombardment of Aleppo ends

South Front 30-9 - youtube.com/watch?v=v-HW0yZrS2w

Feature videos
What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan) - youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Yemenis hitting UAE ship - youtu.be/XaMSb_7_3cM

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/782946371276042240
mobile.twitter.com/AlabedBana
youtube.com/watch?v=m0PsFIy-cv8
youtube.com/watch?v=s8_cPE30z-I
noscomunicamos.com/index.php/2016/08/05/saudi-prince-begs-america-reject-trump/
rt.com/news/361408-saudi-arabia-austerity-calendar/
youtube.com/watch?v=GsnMWE__LCU
youtube.com/watch?v=DFM3Ry5aAno
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/782941767897325568
youtube.com/watch?v=Ot1cuHbiVuY
twitter.com/islamicworldupd/status/782988892026834948
youtube.com/watch?v=zZS-jMKxY3A
russian.rt.com/article/324166-ssha-prekraschayut-kontakty-s-moskvoi-po-sirii
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-usa-russia-idUSKCN1231X3?il=0
rt.com/usa/361482-bilateral-suspended-syria-ceasefire/
youtu.be/wCLtAbULUtw
euronews.com/2016/10/03/russia-wants-clarity-from-us-on-syria?
youtube.com/watch?v=aoZjXDP7LHs
state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2016/10/262704.htm
youtu.be/XgLg63w-g7o
twitter.com/ihanetebedel
youtube.com/watch?v=VfyDgDTu0Go
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/03/isil-prepares-for-apocalyptic-showdown-of-muslim-and-christian-a/
twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/783012236444966912
twitter.com/brett_mcgurk/status/782677953704398848
youtube.com/watch?v=0FNtEWfay_8
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/782980300104237056
twitter.com/taylieli/status/782985790167154688
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Argentine_Army#Tanks
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=turkey&country2=argentina&Submit=COMPARE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for Assad

Nice numbers.

Have they captured this yet?

Julian can't handle my trips

Bombs out for Assad

So why is Eurphates Shield such a fucking failure?

t*rks

>roachs
>doing anything right
lol I wonder why too Ivan

Roaches

because of the eternal turk

for fuck sake that dumb meme will be on those bombs until Aussies finally fight some one..and last I check the peace treaty with the emus is still in force
>mfw harambe meme bombs will be killing chinks in 2050

>Helicopters hits 38 Barrels on AlDerkhabia town in Western Gouta
>38 Barrels
>BARRELS
o boi

nice digits croat

(((Shared Humanity)))

Praise the Barrel!

how does a barrle bomb be different from a normal dumb bomb?

ITT: Butthurt dummies.

Any Houthi news?

I love to hear about the khat chewing, medieval sand people butt fucking Saudi, despite SA having access to fantastic weaponry and mercenaries

Not even tried to yet.

whats failure about it? minimal losses and we are going good so far. lets see what happens in dabiq.

If you want a serious answer: less destructive power, smaller kill radius due to less optimized shrapnel pattern. Less accurate, higher chance to fail.

Wow

Just wow

I can't even

Based

>Senior JFS & veteran AQ leader Ahmed Salameh Mabrouk (Abu Faraj) has been killed in a drone strike near Jisr al-Shughour, #Idlib.

>Contacts between Russian and US military on Syria suspended: diplomat - TASS

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/782946371276042240

>I-I'm not butthurt, you are!!!

Its funny how countries behave like mad children from time to time. That here is the geopolitical equivalent of a ragequit. And I bet lavrov will start to teabag any time soon.

Wow you sure showed me :^)

OF COURSE Ottlolenghi and Bourdain are involved with that book. Pinko bitches.

Is the 3rd of October

Any chance of the OP getting updated?

I'll probably do it when i geht home later

you're actually right, but euphrates shield is also a morale operation to restore the reputation of the turkish army, so when it's behind schedule like this or when the FSA loses ground to ISIS the turks' reputation suffers

sooner or later, at friends of America end of ammunition and food, and we will see the new truce.

mobile.twitter.com/AlabedBana

Up by 4000 followers in 8 hours. Totally believable.

the land lost to ISIS is like some people wandering from village to village in a van and claiming they captured it obviously.

I would give them my Greek sausage

Putin signs decree suspending Russia-US deal on plutonium disposal over hostile US actions

However, costs for building a facility at the Savannah River Site in South Carolina, where the US was supposed to fabricate MOX fuel from its plutonium, spiraled out of control. Under the Obama administration, the US decided that it would instead use the cheaper reversible process, arguing that it was in line with the spirit of the deal with Russia.

Russia expressed its concerns over the unilateral move in April, shortly after a nuclear security summit held in the US.

“We signed an agreement that the plutonium will be processed in a certain way, for which facilities would be purpose-built,” Putin said at the time. “We have met our commitments, and constructed the necessary facilities. The US has not.”

The US rejected the criticism from Russia. The “new US method would not require renegotiation of the agreement,” US State Department spokesperson Jennifer Bavisotto said.

Also we'll get field day with 40 mln of population.
Moscows bombshelter was tested few days ago.
That's not fun.

Soon...

Lavrov: the US does not get to speak to Russia with a position of strength

White Helmets are funded by the US according to wikileaks

link please

>Moscows bombshelter was tested few days ago
There are also civil defence exercises on 4th october.

sponsored by soros

youtube.com/watch?v=m0PsFIy-cv8

thats not secret really ,even US itself said they are funding White Helmets ,even said exact amount they donated to them.

-> youtube.com/watch?v=s8_cPE30z-I 2:3 - 2:40 listen this part

Dutch gov also donated large amounts to White Shillmets

Well atm Saudis are in deeper shit :
noscomunicamos.com/index.php/2016/08/05/saudi-prince-begs-america-reject-trump/

>Turki al-Faisal, who served as Saudia Arabia’s ambassador to the US from 2005 to 2007, spoke against the presumptive Republican nominee during a foreign policy dinner in Washington, DC on Thursday.

>He blasted Trump’s proposal to ban Muslims from entering the US, which the billionaire first formulated in December last year before renewing his vow on Wednesday.

>'For the life of me, I cannot believe that a country like the United States can afford to have someone as president who simply says, “These people are not going to be allowed to come to the United States,”’ Turki said according to the Huffington Post.

>Turki al Faisal
>For the life of me

around 4 mil apparently , UK government donated the most even more then US

Where's the countdown to bankrupcy?
How long until royalty kills each other?

barrel bomb uses an oil drum as a casing, normal bomb uses steel casing

Another pic,one of his car.Delicious.

rt.com/news/361408-saudi-arabia-austerity-calendar/

Saudi gov is running out of money.

omg guys thanks for electing me best looking goatfucker in this issue of magazin Puffy Goat Ass

lmao what do we have to be butthurt over? we're just having laughs over your failed shithole of a country

At least he's not Albanian.

(Why is /sg/ today so Croatian?)

With all that oil?

WOW what a fucking racist.

Yeah with all that oil thats worth half as much as it was worth a few years ago.

Background looks pretty chill. Would go there on vacation to be honest.
Whenever I see the non-desert part of syria it just seems so nice. Always have to imagine how nice this country could be, if it wasn't for the muslims.

>top kek, according to your trips kek called upon us

Kinda reminds me of Stronghold Crusaders. Don't ask me why.
Even the more deserty areas look so nice. Kinda reminds me of Cres in Croatia.

Another Croatian checking in.

>that file name

k*rd detected.

HOSPITAL DOWN

best slavs I guess

>dat filename

morning lads

tell me when they reach 100 destroyed hospitals in Aleppo

Perfect Syria

morning man!

been away for a month, nice to see thingsstarting to get moving! What are your thoughts of changing syria country name without "arab" in it, in order to promote unity?

>perfect
anything under France

Well the ceasefire in Donbass was a complete farce.

>Syrian opposition militants plan to capture Dabiq in next 48 hours

A R M Y O F R O M E
R
M
Y

O
F

R
O
M
E
O shit it's actually happening, those madmen are going to begin the apocalypse at some point in the next 48 hours.

qu'est-ce que c'est, Alep?

The golden age of Syria was during french mandate my dear turk rape baby.

Now it is a random arab shit hole like alg*ria

youtube.com/watch?v=GsnMWE__LCU

What is a Leppo ?

Third Empire when t b h

keep comforting yourself snailgobler

reddit reporting baghdadi poisoned

-Checked- XYZ4 -Sri Lanka-

Dalmatia will be soon be a part of Bosnia

pls stop

Retards over here only support Argentina in the Falklands issue because "muh Brirish occupation, BRITS OUT"

It's a national embarrassment T B H

Does anyone remember this shariatroll from some of those "council" pictures few months ago?

Apparently he got rekt by an airstrike on Jisr al Shughur

WTF there's only 2000 farmers in those islands? Just nuke them already and end the conflict

how's living in Cuckistan

fuck now i'm hungry for some of that soup. fuck

This.

>been away for a month
good to see you back

>What are your thoughts of changing syria country name without "arab" in it, in order to promote unity?

The name means nothing if there is no change in the ways the government behaves. But I think it could be a good way to show to the west who is actually the secular country and which the islamist one

Here's the same with you and Gibraltar. Don't worry

It's Dabıq time bitches

see
>Senior JFS & veteran AQ leader Ahmed Salameh Mabrouk (Abu Faraj)

Whoops sorry, missed it m8

Thanx man!

Yeah, pretty much!

Romanian bro? cool to see ya

Soon...
Question is, on which side?

yeah man! Levant that you?

You betcha m8

Been doing good?

Great to know you are back! Last time I was here you were away in a holiday or something :))

Life been giving me lemons and no interwebs, but it's all good now! How's been life treating you ?

Which side man?

fpwp

>NEW SOUTH FRONT

SOUTH FRONT
O
U
T
H

youtube.com/watch?v=DFM3Ry5aAno

F
R
O
N
T

thanks, bro

Pretty good! yeah I was on holidays but I restarted making my daily maps not long afterwards

So Putin or Assad destroyed yet another hospital? How long can you go on supporting them?

till the last hospital

Theres a few thousand jihadis holed up in east Aleppo, are you implying that there is another option than to fight?

>buildings get destroyed in a long ass war in a heavily urbanized city
WOW NO SHIT, maybe jihadis should fuck off from the city then there wouldnt be anything to bomb. After all, hospitals work just fine in west Aleppo

Welp

woo, the russians were getting ready for this to happen. They even took a few steps in that direction, we got the plutonium deal and others.

Right now in SF they said that moscow might be sending additional bombers, but they are waiting for the order. In 2days we might see some more escalation and serious western media butthurt. Get ready for crying babies, bakaries and hospitals to be shown. I do wonder if usa will go beyond full retarded now.

>hear assad destroyed the last hospital in aleppo a few days ago
>open livemaps
>assad destroys largest hospital in aleppo

And not a single fuck was given.

>additional bombers
Tupolevs?

>SOHR: More than 50 militants were killed and wounded by explosion of mines planted by ISIS in the Turkmen Barah village north of Aleppo

top kek

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/782941767897325568

unrelated but I always wanted to ask.

What happen to them?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ot1cuHbiVuY

So the possibillity of a real full scale war is getting bigger. I have the feeling that all of us will witness this war. And many of us will have to fight in this war.
For me my government is on the wrong side wirh Merkel sucking US dick and ao is most of the rest of Europe.
If it ever comes to this moment i wont fight the russians for shillary. What would be the best way to doge the draft?
I was in the german army some years ago and those guys are really ok but do you guys think its possible to convince enough of them to stop the madness when it happens ?

What has happened with America? Thay just have stopped communication with RF

1:30 min into SF clip.
Some Su 24,34 are there already but a "large group" of Su25 might be deployed.

ohhhh, now I know who you are. Nice to see you back m8

>Corresp AlJazeera in Washington: Operation to kill JFS's Abu Faraj wasn't executed under umbrella of the Coalition but exec. by the Pentagon

Alright, between the bombing of the SAA (ceasefire sabotage), multiple instances of JFS leader assassinations (rebel sabotage), and the incoherent arming of warring factions (SDF vs jihadists), there is obviously a whole different level of power play and policy war going on within the U.S. government.

>SOHR was informed by reliable sources that no less than 50 rebels were killed or wounded by landmines in Turkman Bareh

>SOHR
>Reliable sources

Kerry is probably butthurt because he sees he can't get an advantage over Russia at the moment.

>SAA captured 3 points North and North-East the town of Taybeh #Hama #Syria

twitter.com/islamicworldupd/status/782988892026834948

Thanx man! :)

R&
youtube.com/watch?v=zZS-jMKxY3A

Someone should make a collection of all the """last hospital""" bombings of Aleppo

First Lady Asma al-Assad paid a visit to the wounded SAA soldiers in Swaida countryside.

You may always ask wikipedia, you know.
Oh well, just ordinary separation.

But he signed an agreement. If he will break the agreemebt we will devastate everything in this fucking desert

Asma ringing on your door!

Many prophets ancient and not so old predict a YUGE war in the middle east
I simply hope Cyprus stays neutral if it does happen

Maybe falsify some proofs of you being unfit for service? Like some bad leg or something?

If she visited German hospital alone like this she would be raped

It never occurred to me!

Tbh I never bothered to search, it was not that trivial, but there you were and somehow I remembered

yes, the rebels entered the town and retreated when the IEDs started blowing up

Ive also seen other sources on Twitter report this yesterday

>you will never be paid visit by asma

>Many prophets ancient and not so old predict a YUGE war in the middle east

That's because all of them lived in the middle east

already dodged the israeli draft, yeeboi

Even if you stay neutral the roaches will just use the ruckus to zerg you.

Do you think asma gave every soldier a blowjob as a small thank you for their service?

America stopped all co=ntacts with RF about Syria
russian.rt.com/article/324166-ssha-prekraschayut-kontakty-s-moskvoi-po-sirii

Nah, there's German, Greek, Bulgarian, Russian ones and so on

they'll prolly be busy fighting on other fronts
if anything, they'll remove part of their garrison here

the huge war has already happened it is called jihad and has been going on in the middle east for a thousand years

I'm sure we can see a lot more action in Dabiq

Do you even war?

Qu'est-ce que c'est un Lep?

Oh, you meant the not-so-recognized prophets too

Well maybe they couldn't resist the hype train

Pidor

Al-Fatiha.

I won't fight any war either for some big belly pig who will move with his family in some neutral country only to come back when blood has washed away his fatherland. Tbh they here give you tests before they consider you eligible for military, right after highschool. If you either state that you won't fight any war no matter what, or you prove to be sadistic in nature they won't consider you eligible to fight in the military. BUT if the real shit would happen, i think they will send all the tards and everything just to have cannon fodder. I would either run to the mountains or if they will catch and force me i will die sabotaging them

>Reports of clashes between YPG/SDF and FSA, north of Aleppo, near Kaljibrin village, south of Azaz.

Man, it must suck to be Obama right now. Literally every single faction he has ever tried interacting with in Syria is out of his control. FSA/Jihadists, YPG, ceasefire talks with Russia. Even Pentagon insiders are going against mainstream foreign policy and assassinating JFS leaders.

You know I mean world war nuclear holocaust-tier, Sven

>U.S. suspends talks with Russia on Syria ceasefire

The United States said on Monday it was suspending talks with Russia on trying to end the violence in Syria and accused Moscow of not living up to its commitments under a ceasefire agreement.

"The United States is suspending its participation in bilateral channels with Russia that were established to sustain the cessation of hostilities," U.S. State Department spokesman John Kirby said in a statement. "This is not a decision that was taken lightly."

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-usa-russia-idUSKCN1231X3?il=0

Daily reminder that minaq, tal rifat and kafr naya are rightful fsa clay

They were sent to Gulag

>implying anything is rightful jihadist clay

I also have a feeling that the media is stirring up feelings to justify a western military intervension in Syria.

Reports about bakeries, hospitals and civilian casualties are reported in excess, and not a word about the jihadism of the rebels.

Latest feeling-booster is the "7 years old girl" tweeting about living inside E. Aleppo. My prediction is that she tragically will die soon to really make people feel that 'something must be done'.

The Russophobia is running stronger than ever here.

Dude, rude.

>fsa
>rightful

context of pic?

reporting in for nukes
rt.com/usa/361482-bilateral-suspended-syria-ceasefire/

Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."

Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed."

Sanhedrin 59a: "A goy (Gentile) who pries into The Law (Talmud) is guilty of death."

Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly."

Schabouth Hag. 6d: "Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording."

Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim."

Baba Necia 114, 6: "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts."

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

Aboda Sarah 37a: "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."

Tosefta. Aboda Zara B, 5: "If a goy kills a goy or a Jew, he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a goy, he is NOT responsible."

Tosefta, Abda Zara VIII, 5: "How to interpret the word 'robbery.' A goy is forbidden to steal, rob, or take women slaves, etc., from a goy or from a Jew. But a Jew is NOT forbidden to do all this to a goy."

Seph. Jp., 92, 1: "God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood of all nations."

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156: "When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it."

----

youtu.be/wCLtAbULUtw

Well as i said, i already was in the army after highschool... so i have some basic military training and i bet they would love to see me used as Kanonenfutter since i was the the Panzergrenadiere.
I would try to convince other soldiers to fight the own government beacause it only serves foreign interests and not those of the german people. It just makes me realy sad when i see what happend to my fatherland...

YA
DABIQ
A
B
I
Q

Russia wants 'clarity' from US on Syria

US-Russia tensions have escalated since the breakdown of a ceasefire last month, and the Kremlin said that the US failed to separate moderate groups from jihadists.
“Agreements that are, so to say, hanging in the air right now, to a decisive extent because it is unclear how Washington regards the actions of the opposition, a whole range of opposition groups.”

euronews.com/2016/10/03/russia-wants-clarity-from-us-on-syria?

Rum is coming!

DABIQ
A
B
I
Q

let's asume the story of only 2500/4000 jihadist still on Aleppo it is true. The more the SAA pushes into the city the more concentrated the fsa forces would be. I think the best option for the goverment forces are to take only the outskirts of the city and then wait until they ran out of food

we don't care

I think we are one step before WW3

you will soon fellow kaffir

>My prediction is that she tragically will die soon

One could only hope.

TURKISH REPUBLIC of NORTH SYRIA WHEN?

T R N S
R
N
S

Then why the fuck are you here,stupid spic nigger?

There is "nothing more for the US and Russia to talk about" in Syria, White House spokesman Josh Earnest told reporters on Monday.

9/11 was an inside Jewish job - a pretext to go to war and destabilize Israel's neighbors.

Research Oded Yinon's plan for 'Greater Israel.'

What a shitshow. Operation Syrian Freedom by the end of the month.

When doomsday come you will

youtube.com/watch?v=aoZjXDP7LHs

we are coming

to gather information and discuss about an armed conflict. Not to act like a retard like u do

Lebanon will never be part of Syria

Daily reminder Syria belongs to FSA

Its not their fault Arabs cant fight. It is their fault to use Arabs to be their cannon fodder instead of Turks.

If they just sent the 2nd Army in there itself theyd be in al bab in a week.

Suspension of Participation in Bilateral Channels With Russia Established to Sustain the Cessation of Hostilities in Syria

The United States is suspending its participation in bilateral channels with Russia that were established to sustain the Cessation of Hostilities. This is not a decision that was taken lightly.

> Russia failed to live up to its own commitments - including its obligations under international humanitarian law and UNSCR 2254 - and was also either unwilling or unable to ensure Syrian regime adherence to the arrangements to which Moscow agreed. Rather, Russia and the Syrian regime have chosen to pursue a military course, inconsistent with the Cessation of Hostilities, as demonstrated by their intensified attacks against civilian areas, targeting of critical infrastructure such as hospitals, and preventing humanitarian aid from reaching civilians in need, including through the September 19 attack on a humanitarian aid convoy.

>The U.S. will also withdraw personnel that had been dispatched in anticipation of the possible establishment of the Joint Implementation Center. To ensure the safety of our respective military personnel and enable the fight against Daesh, the United States will continue to utilize the channel of communications established with Russia to de-conflict counterterrorism operations in Syria.

state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2016/10/262704.htm

the nigga faild!

Spoopy

Finally... yesterdays event map

Took a bit more time cause I wanted to get things right

Turks & their buddies are REALLY close to Dabiq now

LMAO listen you retard trip fag,You can do whatever you want in here with your assadist bitches.
Turkey is in Syria right now and will take dabiq.
Now get the fuck out and sell your whore girls and keep dreaming about malvinas,you fucker irrelevant shit

thanx man!

tfw Dabiq is guarded by an old lady with a dachshund but t*rks will still claim it was the greatest victory ever when they take it

>The White House called the decision “disappointing.”
top kek

Theyve been flooding the market to try to drive American competitors and Natural Gas companies out of business, but the Americans are stornger than they thought and their SWF dried up and now the price is permanently deflated and theyre hemoragging money.

Resource curse at its finest. Hope this dipshit country goes back to an economic state more fitting its political one: poor, corrupt and medeival.

how many tanks "you" guys already lost?

I wonder what's Kerry doing right now

hello fellow lithuanian brother!

what's it like back home?

Isn't that what they are doing right now?

Well yeah, my post was more about the net effect on perception, not whether the army actually sucks or not

>took out 1 heli

Wow kurdistan soon :DDD

what is "petrodollar"

Otto can you post ceset of this guy? i can't find mine

Not as much as you lost in malvinas, TOP KEK
are you trying to trigger me or what? fucking retard. don't reply me again.

Theyve actually redeployed troops they were keeping for Raqqas defence to the area precisely because of their retarded Dabiq prophecy. This is the climax of the myth to these dipshits and they all want to be there when The Second Coming occurs in Dabiq and Jesus proceeds to smite the takfir.

Itll be really embarrassing when the Muslim puppets of the Muslim allies of Rome win the battle and theres no Jebus. I wonder how theyll react.

back to /r/cuckold uninformed jewfag

youtu.be/XgLg63w-g7o

lmao is that guy is a leş? I don't have sorry :D
but they can find here their beloved k*rds.
twitter.com/ihanetebedel

checked!

I do wonder how much oil now goes through

youtube.com/watch?v=VfyDgDTu0Go

Maybe it's a little bit late, but this based Virginia senator actually says something that makes sense instead of "muh bombed Aleppo hospitals'n civillians". Out of all other US politicians and all their controlled media shitstorm. Even though he exaggerated numbers of the rebels a little bit.

Pentagon win? Kerry lost?

been sunny for a week, today weather changed and it's gonna be shitty, rainy and cold autumn for ~two months.
Waiting for a winter.

Baruch HASHEM.
We will achieve this.

(You)
>I saw a word on Cred Forums
>came to make a shitpost

>Reports of explosion at wedding ceremony in Hasakah,injuries and casualties reported

S*A, K*rds or IS*S

WOW
new captchas

>Tfw you have screws and plates holding your ankle together that automatically disqualifies you from all military service
Feelsgoodman, I'll be shitposting while you goys are on the battlefield

What do you mean? Kerry wasn't for cooperation either.

>This retarded

We lost 0 tanks in the Malvinas. And you guys lost more men against the pkk than us against the british

>tumblr
Newfag+KYS, SJW cuck.

I mean that USA break the agreement.

thank you for the video.

just laughing when i think what would trump said:
>chayna, build the wall, what is aleppo, chayna, they love me, so sad.

this guy should be us president.

That's what I figured. Yeah, Kerry never wanted cooperation with Russia in the first place. He's an idiot, as well as the entire State Department.

Shit, and I get nly stupid road signs and food

>SAA or YPG doing a suicide attack on kurds

you alright m8? family ok? life going well?

why can't I hold all these 7s?

well they can get mad rep for beating the turkbots so i cant really blame them for trying

>hasakah
>k*rdish town

you disgust me

hmm

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/03/isil-prepares-for-apocalyptic-showdown-of-muslim-and-christian-a/

Come and drink some port wine with us.

The agreement was necer possible in the first place. The rebels will not divorce from JAF and Assad will not stop shooting, so there was no point in even signing it. The only thing either of them understand is force.

It's suprising that they even allowed him to be the senator.

But the rebels will fight on the side of the Christians r-right?

Why they signed it?

twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/783012236444966912

> BREAKING #Moscow: #Washington failed in its #Syria commitments, tries to shift blame on #Russia

KEK

The Last Hour would not come until the Romans land at al-A’maq or in Dabiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina (to counteract them).

we just need to see some soldiers from madina coming to dabiq

>Turkish Army & FSA
>Christians

Wut?

Why would you cheer for IS ovee the Turks?

All these agreements are nothing but attemts of one side to stop another and take the initiative.

>newest motorola photo

How many dead k*rds :DD

it's kurdish controlled, you imbecile

why would they attack territory they already control

Because it looks like theyre doing something. Obama isnt stupid enough to seriously think the rebels would listen to him or that Putin would restrain Assad.

From Texas?

Indeed. Most embarrassing.

Defeated by the muslim puppets of the muslim ally of the Christians.

Dr. Pavel. I'm DNR.

Maybe wedding isnt k*rdish fag

no. somewhere in Torez

Which is why I think its a waste of time. Obama should stop playing along and just admit he doesnt care aboit the rebels, and that Putin can bomb their Jihadist asses back to hell for all he cares. But thats not politically correct to say.

I was thinking something similar of what the ruskie said. If I didn't know who that guy is I would think is an american

>giving a shit where i got the image

sameimg.virus

Kurds are attacking Kaljibrin near Azaz

Apocalypse soon fellow infidels!

twitter.com/brett_mcgurk/status/782677953704398848

>israel

topkek

>newest

youtube.com/watch?v=0FNtEWfay_8

Going to repost this one too. A little longer but still neat to see an American senator tell the other side of the story

Source?

>SDF thinks theyre hot shit
>would get BTFO by ISIS if they didnt get air support

I cant wait till Assad, Putin and Erdogan crush their r*java dream

Texas isn't with the Spartans either.

I will applaud Turks if they manage to take Dabiq
I will laugh at them if they don't

there's no cheering for ISIS in there

thanx!

>adidas 3 stripes

Old school gopnik

>tfw no rare isis gold coins

Same here. I cant wait to see ISIS fanboy butthurt on Twitter. And wonder how Amaq "news" is going to justify losing Dabiq

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/782980300104237056

YPG giving a casus belli to retake tal rifat

twitter.com/taylieli/status/782985790167154688

Why would they not? As incompetant as the FSA are, with Turks providing tanks, artillery, aircraft, recon, basically everything except infantry, ISIS cant win.

Posted on my /hr/ thread. Su-33 upgraded with the SVP-24 heading out to join the Kuznetsov. Will soon head on over to Syria

>gold

Really just a matter of time.

Hmmm they will taste FIRTINA then

This is why the US doesnt work with the Afrin YPG. Off in their lone corner they seem to have lost sense. Attacking the Turks/FSA? Are they mad? What do they think they will accomplish?

You think its brass?

Let's see

Neat.

Definelty not pure gold

Holy shit that guy. Dropping Redpills left and right. He must be pretty irrelevant if they allow him to live on.

baking

>Kuznetsov
Oh, I see. This will be a the one-off comedy episode in this drama.

A lot of things can happen militarily or politicaly.

I mainly question Turks sincerity in actually wanting to fight ISIS.

I also question their competence and the degree to which they actually control the rebs. I mean they were supposed to be in Al Bab already.

>FIRTINA

just another rip-off of a korean vehicle

>Major escalation by India. India fires 6 kms into Pakistan, army uses 120mm mortars

>BSF oil reserve catches fire as Pakistan shells Indian position’s in Kashmir’s Poonch

Kashmir is heating up

>They were supposed to be in Al Bab already

Where the fuck did you get that from?

They don't have dedicated air ops there. Russia owns that sky and both Turkish and coalition forces realize that.

If the Turkish Army was providing the infantry, they would be. They choose not to in order to limit casualties.

Well Turkey isn't so stupid. Why should they waste their own men when they can use rebels to do the job

Oh man the happenings theae days.

All we need is some Green Men in Narva and some tusstle over the Spratleys and we've got our WW3.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Argentine_Army#Tanks

>Light Utility Truck
>Ford Ranger

My dad has one of those

That was the original intention. The Turkish Army was supposed to blitz their way through and cut off the the Kurds by establishing a "safe zone."

They dont own jack. The Russians are stranded on the far side of the 2md largest NATO member with inly their goodwill allowing them to ship supplies in. The Turks and Americans fly around there whemever they want.

Dad vs entire Argentinian army, who will win?

>That was the original intention

Oh youre a Turkish General in the army? Obviously must be since you "know" what the plan was.

new bread

OF course my dad
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=turkey&country2=argentina&Submit=COMPARE

Yeah their "if" and "would" game is very strong. The reality not so much. That's why I question them.

those were the original claims parroted on here by various turkists with claims of muh turkish blitzkrieg, that didnt really happen did it?

Not really

Id love to see this.

She's so fucking elegant.

This is why I love my gf. Skinny, and feminine. Just fuck my dick up, famalam

No. Not really smart. If you want a job done well you have to do it yourself. Russia realized this as evident through Palmyra (which was spearheaded by Naval Infantry and SSO Spetsnaz). I will bet that the US realized that too after seeing how Manbij took the entire summer.
No they don't. They won't dare come in engagement range with the VKS.
Go look at the statements made by Erdogan and co. before making such remarks. They outlined the purpose of the operation clearly.

You are aware that there are also such things as air supply lines and Anti-Air, right leaf?

Turkey has time. They are keeping ISIS busy and prevent them from attacking Turkish border towns. This is their main goal.

Do you think Turkey thinks they can make Al Bab a Turkish city or what? kek

she has chicken arms dude, your gay

Turkey sure seems to think they can judging by the direction they were advancing before they lost steam.

Turkey plan was always to make a (20km if I remember correctly) buffer zone at the border.

Things like "we will take Al Bab" is just to keep the rebels moral high

There is only a 5week window until shillary is appointed. They might even openly airdrop stuff there or worse. Right now their hands are tide.