When Sweden collapses, Norway will soon follow

The Norway-Sweden border is 1630km long, as of now there is just a few checkpoints along the entire border.

When Sweden implodes there might not be much of a warning prior to it happening, at most people will suspect it 1-2 months ahead of time. That is not enough time for Norway to prepare the gigantic border for what's to come.

When parasites can leech no longer, they move onto their next target, more than a million mudslims who have been living comfortable luxurious lives, been getting everything for free since they step foot in this country will NOT be willing to start working for a living. Same goes for if a civil war would break out, these are people that fled from war in their own countries. They are coward deserters, they would be moving to Norway the minute it started.

They will make their way into Norway in giant hordes, it will be impossible for Norway to guard the entire border.

Denmark and Finland will probably be fine since they are protected by water.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html
migri.fi/download/64990_Tp-hakijat_2015.pdf?d2ab370151ebd388
friatider.se/norska-regeringen-vi-verger-folkr-tten-om-sverige-kollapsar
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd6OIEqpEEE
abcnyheter.no/nyheter/2015/11/12/194882467/erna-sier-blankt-nei-til-hjelpe-sverige
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotland
youtube.com/watch?v=txWjwwFwjKQ
dn.se/kultur-noje/kulturdebatt/darfor-forstar-inte-norge-faran-med-regeringens-rasism/
youtube.com/watch?v=mHSShWr4D2A
youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k
gamla.hbl.fi/nyheter/2015-08-01/764911/nordisk-union-popular-men-orealistisk
youtube.com/watch?v=8gOk7f6eed4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Interesting scenario, could probably happen.

Really depends if Trumo or Hillary wins. With Hillary as president, Nato and the UN would step in right away and encourage/force Norway to take them in.

There is no water in Tornio-Haparanda border. That's where 30 000 of those fuckers came during july-december 2015

Isn't the entire border almost just mountains though?
Blow up the bridges my fellow northmen

Isn't most of that border ice and mountains? I mean they could get smuggled in trucks but after one is discovered they'll start doing cargo checks.

>Denmark and Finland will probably be fine since they are protected by water.
Much less water than the Mediterranean. If they can get to Greece they can get to Denmark.

Didn't some Norway official say that they would abandon international law if Sweden collapses?

Ignore the flag, I'm norwegian. Unfortunately the southern section of the border is almost completely flat, it would easy enough to cross. Probably even a bow-legged syrian with his shit in a suitcase could make the trip across the border there. Most of them will lack the will and resourcefulness to cross in that way though, since it's wooded and hard to navigate. They will just form a line at the border and yell aloha snackbar until they are let in.

Just create a no mans land, put some sentry turrets (the ones that are at the korean DMZ) and fire away then.

True but that border is not as massive and diverse landscapes, it'll be a lot more easily managed.

It's mostly the northern parts of the border that is a mountainous terrain. The rest is just flat land with some hills and tons of forest.

why sweden has a different politics about immigrants than norway?

About half of the niggers and sandniggers i see in Oslo speaks with a "swedish dialect". Thank you!

leftists, jews and rich people who are exploiting the situation.

why swedish let it go?

>flat land with some hills and tons of forest
Still sounds hard o get through. What's the wildlife like there? Because in my head I'm picturing a bunch of Somalis being eaten by wolves.

It's strange how our situation seem to be reversed regarding cities. Stockholms inner city is relatively mudfree during daytime, while the closest suburbs are full of them.

While this seem to be the opposite in Oslo?

it seems norway get a lot of refugees already

but this statistics covers only the real refugees, who knows about the other immigrants

never shall Norway fall.

SOLANG EIN TROPFEN BLUT NOCH GLÜHT,
NOCH EINE FAUST DEN DEGEN ZIEHT
UND NOCH EIN ARM DIE BÜCHSE SPANNT,
BETRITT KEIN FEIND HIER DEINEN STRAND

>Norway official say that they would abandon international law if Sweden collapses
Yeah. speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html

Also we have a solution OP. Webm related.

Wolves exist across the bottom half of the border, but they are very rare and mostly shy away from humans.

You forgot your medicine, slav

From which year are these statistics?

>All native swedes join Norway and be a big happy super nord family
All the swecucks would either be gone or redpilled at that point. With nobody to look after them, all the muslims will just die in a few years from the cold, if left to their own devices

I will stand ready at Svinesnd with a M2 Browning

2016 is not finished yet

Been to Norway last week,
Saw more niggers and arabs in Oslo than in Brussels
Bergen was bretty good ,
But Oslo was a total shithole
Also i expected a lot more tall blue eyed blond haired Aryans in Norway ,
In reality lots of Norwegians are short fat and dark haired,
I see a lot more blonde haired blue eyed aryan people in Flanders and Holland
Also lots of them have very round mongoloid like faces
I was kind of disappointed because i expected everyone would be aryans and look like me
Best thing about Norway was the amazing nature

Hmm weird. Official stats from immigration service shows 32 000 asylum seekers arrived here in 2015. We take 1000 real refugees each year so that doesn't explain those numbers.

migri.fi/download/64990_Tp-hakijat_2015.pdf?d2ab370151ebd388

we will all get our fair share of swedens riches, thanks eternal sven :)

in fact those are the numbers of the refugees inside the territory

pic related are the applications and are the same numbers of yours

Many migrants in Sweden already tried their luck in Finland and then left on their own and moved to Sweden to get asylum there.
I'd say we're going to be fine, there's a massive difference in the positive asulyum decisions granted by countries, even if our media is trying to drive the pro-migrant bullshit.

It's really fascinating looking at migrant numbers.
For example, here's some numbers regarding Assyrian people.
100 000 in Sweden and 300 in Finland.
The difference is insane.

>Norway not even in the list

with the agreement made with turkey the EU decided to non help the refugees from the mid east and to only get migrants coming from africa, that almost always don't even have the status of refugee

Gibs me oil mountain goats

Come and take it

>Mudfree during daytime
Maybe on the weekends swedes are a majority in the inner city of big cities. If you go on a week day though you'll be a minority in any mall.

Oh I see, makes sense.

Go to S:t Eriksplan any day between 06:00 - 17:00 and there will be 95% swedes

>Go to S:t Eriksplan any day between 06:00 - 17:00 and there will be 95% swedes
Kek. So you have like Swede reservations? S:t Eriksplan is some kind of a zoo where you can see actual Swedes? Open every day from 06:00 to 17:00

>Denmark and Finland will probably be fine since they are protected by water.
We have direct landbridge to Islamic State of Germanistan. And the EU has fooled us into keeping the border permanently open.

We will not be fine.

Relax. Unless your country really speeds up mass immigration then it won't be first to face a serious crisis. It's France that will be a canary in the coal mine. And I'd say that it's still at least 15 years before that happens so calm your tits and prepare yourself accordingly.

lol, no,
Östermalm, Kungsholmen and around S:t Eriksplan are the places I visist quite often and have noticed that non-swedes are almost non existent, apart from the occasional tourist and bus driver, it's pretty much all swedes.

Sweden can't be saved

>pic related

imagine having some sort of belt fed weapon and squeezing of bursts of death into that pile of walking garbage

>picture of some youtube comment by a random brainwashed cuck
Surely he represents all swedes.

I'd worry more about your own country, at least we have SD as the largest party in the current polls.

Norway is already prepared for Swedish collapse and has been strengthening border security since 2014.
friatider.se/norska-regeringen-vi-verger-folkr-tten-om-sverige-kollapsar

The AfD is doing pretty good in germany lately. Let's see if merkel stays chancellor

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes--

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

A few MICLIC's would do the job

I don't think you realize just how long the border is. I've been in Norway and Sweden

I've traveled by car across the border both in the south and northern parts of the countries. We're talking huuuuge open landscapes & forest. To really protect a mass invasion a Trump-like wall would have to be built.

Wew, 1/10th of the capital is still Swedish between these [06:00 - 17:00] times.

Good news Björn.

My young apprentices you have still much to learn from us..

A new right wing liberal nationalistic party has been formed, and it's projected to have influence in the right block.

Meanwhile the Danish People's Party has baited the big leftbock party into being more restrictive towards refugees. And the DPP is nearing a relationship of sorts with said party, they are on speaking term so to speak.

If everything goes right, DPP might form alliance with the left, both the left block and right block will have nationalist parties which holds influence.

>a self hating swede
You're more of a cuck than the leftists.

Enjoy that while it lasts. Wont be long before it looks like iraq

We just needs to guard the borders in Ostfold, Akershus and Tronderlag, and some parts of Hedmark. Most of Hedmark is just deep forest, and the Northern border is just Mountains

Why are you lying to yourself Hanz, how many times have you said that to yourself? Unfortunately, don't expect nothing to change without a violent revolution. Nothing changes for sure, unless tree is filled with blood.

If sweden collapses we should seriously annex jämtland and herjadalen.

Lapland will be ours praise tengri!

Also Båhuslen, Denmark could retake Skåne

Swedes fucking fuel this shit.

Do you think Sweden will just randomly implode and everyone will start wandering to other countries? That's not how it works.

>Yfw Sven cucks Jonte again

>Do you think Sweden will just randomly implode and everyone will start wandering to other countries?
No, the welfare system will collapse and the hundreds of thousands of immigrants will leave to bordering countries. Swedes will stay in Sweden to fix their problems, because they're a responsible people.

If Scandinavia is fucked, would I be welcome on Iceland?

And how many Middle East migrants there are in Sweden? Is it even 1 million?

I love how they have already worked out a scenario regarding Sweden's collapse.

Why did this even have to happen
No sane person can say those who allowed all the shitskins in did it to "improve" the European nations. (((They))) did it to destroy. It makes me sick to see those bastard low IQ sand dwellers to shit up beautiful countries like Sweden and Norway. Absolutely disgusting cunts I don't need to post stories you have probably seen many of them, they make me sick. Europe did not deserve this. All those filthy muslims and niggers can go to hell.

859,000 people in Sweden are foreign born (outside of the EU), according to wikipedia. Add to that all the second and third generation shitskins born in Sweden.
So I'd say somewhere between 1,5 and 2,5 million non-whites out of a population of 9-10 million.

Sweden wont "implode", it will slowly become poorer/more corrupt/unsafe, its not something that happens over a month but steadily over decades.

Way to go Sweden! Tfw you destroy a country and culture your ancestors spent the history of the human race dying to build. You should be proud

What are sane Swedes planning on doing?
Migrating to Finland?

collective suicide

Sane Swedes will go to work. Once the system collapses welfare will eventually have to go, taking the Mohammed Muhameds with it. Without cultural enrichment they'll finally have a safe country to build up again.

Oil-niggers and moomintrolls thinking they can conquer Sweden. What a day to be alive. Friendly reminder that neither of you have EVER conquered ANY part of Sweden. Meanwhile Sweden has conquered you several times throughout history.

When the fire rises you traitors will burn with it. We will conquer your countries. After all, they are rightful Swedish clay.

Sane Swedes do not pay taxes.

Kek

>Denmark could retake Skåne
Hopefully not before someone drops a nuke on it.

So it's pretty fucking significant. I thought all that "Sweden Yes" meme was exaggerated. In this case I guess Sweden can really collapse. I hope Swedes realize that muslims are funded by Turkey, Morocco, Sauds?

Even swedes fund them with their taxes.

Cuck.

You're losing to unarmed muslims right here and now.

Well these shitskins are confined to the larger cities and already parts are becoming like Detroit.
They'll just live in hellholes while normal Swedes start new cities elsewhere and hopefully learn from mistakes.
This or a lot will just pack up and leave once the Sweden Democrats gets enough political power to actually enforce leeches to earn their keep, of which most will probably not do.

>A swede calling anyone a cuck

Don't lose hope my friend. The communists are losing influence and are getting cucked in our parliament.

Pic related, a communist who is butthurt due to the flag.

>Implying that you don't like to get penetrated by my huge moomintroll dick

Now suck it and then go to take care of your wife's child you sveriecuk.

>A swede calling anyone a cuck
Actually, why not? Look at your royalty, so cucked they have to surrender the crown.

We're not losing anything. Why do you think we're placing them all in scania? JUst a coincidence?

Better blow that bridge soon, danskjävel.

The only time a swede can call someone a cuck is when hen's looking in the mirror.

I think you're mistaken. It's your women who love getting penetrated by the bättre folk.

Look Sweden the solution to mass muslim immigration is simple and doesn't acquire use of violence. Just deny them social benefits and wait for the winter.

The violent ones you just deport to whatever shithole they came from. That will require a little bit of force but other than that let the nature take care of it. Northern nature is fucking brutal. Sandpeople don't belong here and they will freeze or leave if we just simply stop actively helping them stay.

>Being so emasculated that you cry when firing a rifle.
Only in Norway.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd6OIEqpEEE

He's probably just a black-pilled Stockholmer who's constantly surrounded by cucks and muds.
The countryside can still be saved, the cities have to be wiped clean first.

>Sweden Democrats gets enough political power to actually enforce leeches to earn their keep
You're naive if you think all it takes is to elect a proper party and issue bills. It takes a social breakthrough

This would be comical if it wasn't for the fact that Sweden is actively creating a national security threat right on our borders.

>1 million muslims
>9,593 million swedes

Are you saying that Sweden is 10% + muslim ?

This is why the border will be closed and trespassers shot when Sweden collapse.

The total number of ethnic Swedes living in Sweden is closer to 7.5 million.

>fika
Fun fact: in italian it means "pussy". Everything falls in place, in a perfect harmony of cuckoldry and fail which is only possible in the wonderful land of Sweden

Pretty much this.

>If sweden collapses we should seriously annex jämtland

pls do

The southern plains are guarded by contracted mechanized infantry, and can be backed up by the palace guards, who like your own guards are real soldiers in fabulous uniforms.

If we really need a lot of manpower for stuff, we can call up the militia and get 160 k people near the southern border within the week.

There are already plans for this shit if and when it happens.

These numbers are a bit wrong. 2008 had 50 000+ applicants, but 12 000 or so were granted. Which is a lot, but it's not nearly as bad as the Swedish problem, where the dindus come from.

The rest of Norway hates Oslo.

Well, Erna did her usual Mercantile trickery and ran advertisements all over the middle east telling everyone how fucking terrible Norway is to middle easterners.

Aren't you happy those crafty merchants are on your side?

> posting a parody video as an actual argument
I feel sorry for you.

If Sweden is like Norway, most of those Muslims aren't muslims anymore. The atheists convert them over to their side. It's getting so bad that muslims are warned not to go to Norway because their children will grow up and be atheists. Surely Sweden has similar experiences.

I have relatives in Norway, and we have a family owned house in the mountains. Secluded and real close to lakes and nature life. So i'll just bug out there.

>speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html
Like others have already mentioned, this is why a Trump presidency is good for Europe. He would possibly assist. While Hillary might bomb Norway like Yugoslavia.

The real number probably closer to >2 million muslims. So it's actually 20%+ of the population.

>most of those Muslims aren't muslims anymore. The atheists convert them over to their side.
You're naive. Most muslims are still religious.
Also, even if they become secular they are still culturally and biologically alien.

>Calls us traitors
>Doesn't know his country betrayed us by sending 30 000 shitskins here

You will pay for that.

>The atheists convert them over to their side.
It doesn't work that way over here.

the 2nd generation muslims are far more radical and religious than their parents.

BUILD WALL

BYGG MUR

In my experience it's either what you're describing, the children feeling a disconnect from "their" culture and religion so they go full retard zealot, or they become your typical degenerate atheist Swede, but with funny accents and shitskin.

why don't they just stfu and btfo because they are not at liberty to teach anyone when their own shitshow meme tier country is falling the fuck apart?

Sweden. Your glory days lay in the past. The Swedish empire lost it's best soldiers to Russia when they took Finland from you. We both know it was the "barbaric" finns you unleashed upon your enemies in your wars of conquest and we both know that even today you military wouldn't stand a change against Finngorian hordes.

Finrand is the best rand. West Mongoria is the best Mongoria.

It doesn't help if only swedes do it, we all have to do it at the same time. Otherwise they'll just move onto nearby country.

>Parody
Listen, everyone in Scandinavia know that you Norwegians are the most emasculated ones. You are steretyped as homosexual for heaven's sake.

Fun fact: In Swedish, Italy means "WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIEET".

You got some things seriously mixed up.

Without Sweden you wouldn't even have independence from the Russians. Show some respect, fingol. Hell, you wouldn't even be a 1st world nation. You'd be 3rd world like all the baltic countries.
So let me get this straight. Finnish soldiers/warriors are superior to Swedes? Then how come we subjugated you and not the other way around, huh? Really fires up the ol' think tank.

Daily reminder!
Norway would be as cucked as sweden if it didn't have:
>the myth
>the legend

Champion Breivik of the nordic race

Calling all Norwegians to name their first born after this glorious man.

You've just been on Cred Forums too long. You think their narrative about Sweden and Scandinavia in general equals reality.

>Killing white people
>Legend
Neck yourself, mongol trash.

>mämmi
kek

Also, they didn't gain independence because of Sweden. It was because the Russian empire collapsed.

MMMMMMM MMMH

Why is everything in russian?

lol he killed a bunch of white kids who were gonna have white kids too

what a way to save the white race

What Sweden? Your country is totally fucked soon and this is only justice, considering how imperialistic country you used to be. When muslims rioting there, we will join the party and wipe you out completely. How's that?

When Sweden collapses, what will happen to the Royalty?

No, what you write have nothing to do with reality. But i understand that you feel the need to lie when i see the state of your country.

probably fighting russians in Ukraine

Who cares. They are degenerate as fuck.
Hopefully raped by niggers.

>Leftist shitspawn
>People

Wew lad, seems like you got something mixed here.
>that image
Russians desu.

I would like to think that Finland and Sweden would have some appreciation for eachother, seeing how the Swedes not only came to assist you against the Soviets, but they also took care of your immigrants coming over to Sweden.

Speaking of snowbros, is Norsk Hedensk Front still active? How's the Nordic Resistance Movement doing over there? Any other big groups?

Then it should be written in ukrainean. Seems like its some hospital.

Norwegian guy who went to fight for novorossiya. Came back and started marching with soldiers of odin. Was in the newspaper for awhile.

>Also, they didn't gain independence because of Sweden. It was because the Russian empire collapsed
That was the factor that made the revolution possible. It was Swedes living in Finland who lead the charge.

We do, it's just some weirdos here on Cred Forums that doesn't.

>Then how come we subjugated you and not the other way around

We can't get along even with eachother. You used the situation to your advantage and subjugated all the petty pickering Finnish tribes. By treating all the tribes equally bad you created one people out of them. So thank you for that one.

Ideologies can be changed. They are sick in the head. Would you kill a family member just because he or she was sick? No, you'd help them.

Honestly, you disgust me. Breivik was a race traitor. Even read somewhere that he had jewish ties.

Glad to hear, you scandis should be unified when the time comes, despite the past, all of your countries and their ACTUAL people is of more worth than Muslims. The politicians will without a doubt remain cucks, but their power will reduce drastically without incentive to follow the state.

And why didn't you rise up once you were together? Come on fingol, give me a break. 30 years of war, Great Northern war, viking era. That's Swedes. That's how good we are at fighting.

We even had to bail you out during the winter war. Without us, you'd be Russian again.

>voice of a dying nation
Ripperonies cucks.

Norsk kilde fåvæ?

Your nation was never even alive, so why are you talking?

Fuckers sent 30000 shitskins here last year. Cunts don't deserve respect after that.

abcnyheter.no/nyheter/2015/11/12/194882467/erna-sier-blankt-nei-til-hjelpe-sverige

hva faen jeg elsker Erna nå?!

You send even more mongols here. How are you in any position to talk you hypocritical fuck?

> Without us, you'd be Russian again.

And without us you'd be Russian as well. You really think Stalin would've stopped at invading us? You're military knew this and many of your volunteers voluntarity is rather questionable. You waged a secret war against the Soviets. But we are your shield against eastern aggression. We have always been and will always remain as such.

Gee,I wonder what's better. Applying somali cream face mask every morning or speak russian and make bank, scamming dumb slavs out their vodka shekels.

>And without us you'd be Russian as well. You really think Stalin would've stopped at invading us?
He wouldn't have stood a chance against Sweden. The Russians tried (along with Norway, Denmark, Saxony) in the Great Northern War. Remember what happened? We crushed Norway, Denmark and Saxony. We slaughtered Russians. They won in the end because they can just send soldiers after soldiers. We didn't even lose our independence in that war. Russians are pathetic, and they can't fight.

Let's make an hostage exchange. Will you our shitskins and you give us back our drunkards.

>twice as many russian women than men
Kek

>Estonian
>Making bank
Is this real life? Your citizens are piss-poor. Let me draw up a scenario for you. If a Swede would move to Estonia, it would be like moving to Thailand. The average Swede could literally live like Royalty.

>scamming dumb slavs out their vodka shekels.
Also, you are mongol/slav mongrels. So what are you implying?

Foreign women love Swedish cock.

And by 19030s your military was a mere shadow of it's past glory. With your manpower, equipment and weaponry you wouldn't have stood a change facing the slavic onslaught.

Finland barely survived because the red army had a bigger bone to pick. Without the race to Berlin we would've been crushed. Probably you as well.

Let's hope my brothers whoop your ass. I love how butthurt you are like holy shit. It must really hurt to see how your cucked country is slowly dying lmao. Maybe you should use all this energy againts niggers and shitskins rofl

You can speculate all you want, but the fact remains: Swedes have always been extremely good at warfare.

History is replete with evidence of this.

It's going to be real funny if Sweden collapse, because then Finland will collapse as well, and not only because of refugees, because you depend so heavily on Sweden financially and culturally.

Just checked your previous messages, turns out you're a massive shitposter just looking for attention. Bye.

I know you are patriotic and I like you because of that but times have changed my friend and you're country isn't the military might nor the home of the great warriors it used to be. Maybe in far future it will be such once again but it hasn't been one for almost two hundred years. And you are weak because of that. Hell we've been in peace for a mere 71 years and we Finns have already grown weak aswell!

Europe is doomed...

Hmm

Delusional cuck. You getting poorer every year.
>20 mil korner for the shitskins
> 2 mil korner for education

You literally can't wake up.

I'm getting my ass to Japan ASAP. Hope Sweden survives for five years at least..

It's in our blood. Indoctrination and subjugation only gets you so far. There comes a time when the cup runneth over. When that happens, I'm sure you'll see a new mentality amongst the Swedish men. We're already in that transitioning. Most Swedes are practically Hitler-tier behind closed doors.

Choose sides carefully. Everything you do and have done for the last decades has been catalogued.

>Japan
Top cuck spotted.

Won't get run over by sandniggers, kikes and negroes.

I've never ever seen a swedish man fight and the only times they did they just took it like a bitch.

We're still way richer than you. So what's your point? Also, this wasn't about the nation as a whole, but individuals.

Stupid slavgol.

Understandable, seeing as you probably live in your mother's basement.

>Most Swedes are practically Hitler-tier behind closed doors.

I'm making a guess here but you are from northern Sweden aren't you?

Småland.

You are all fucking cucks and will be gone in 20 years.

You will see us become richer then you, eventually when you continue on this self-destruct path.
For one, our tax policy let's us reel in the big investor type fish.
Let's be honest, if estonian population were equal to sweden population we would be past you already.
We are doing very well, considering there is less than a million of us.

Norway is prepared for your aids. They will shoot even the (((ethnic))) swedes once you collapse.
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html

Northern Swedes are pretty much just Finns anyway. Most of them spoke Finnish before whatever Swedish king banned it entirely.

You won't get "run over" by japanese girls with gigantic tits either, since real life is not anime.

Norway would have to activate NATO in order to "halt" refugees from Sweden if we actually do collapse.
But it won't happen so.. whatever. Useless talk.

It satisfies me so much to hear this, simple because the majority of swedes would have voted for that. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and Sweden wanted to be really good and bask in all the sticky goodness.

Sure we will. Like I said, everything you do online is and have been catalogued for the last decades. Be careful what you say online because once Sweden is restored, expect a culling to happen.
>You will see us become richer then you, eventually when you continue on this self-destruct path.
I really don't see that happening, seeing as you're already on par with Russia.
>Let's be honest, if estonian population were equal to sweden population we would be past you already.
Hahaha. Good one.

Not the reason I'm leaving for Japan.

Swedes are the result of Finns mixing with Arabs.

A DNA study conducted on the 5,000-year-old skeletal remains of three Middle Neolithic seal hunters from Gotland showed that they were related to modern-day Finns, while a farmer from Gökhem parish in Västergötland on the mainland was found to be more closely related to modern-day Mediterraneans. This is consistent with the spread of agricultural peoples from the Middle East at about that time.[12]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotland

You think it's Swedes who are responsible for all this mess? The jews are indoctrinated our younger generations on a daily basis, and have been doing so for a good while. How do you think they even got here? Norway and Denmark sent all their jews to us during WW2. They shouldn't even be REMOTELY close to Sweden , but they are. They should be paradise on Earth, but they're not. They are garbage-tier compared to Swedes, always have been. There's a reason Sweden is the science capital of the North. There's a reason we're deemed the most aesthetically pleasing. There's a reason Odin was the first king of Sweden and not Norway or Denmark.

As a German, you should know about jewish influence and what it causes. Either you're below the age of 18, or you're not an ethnic German. Either way you are disgusting and a disgrace to your country.

You're so far off it's not even funny.

Leftist swedes are the enemy, not jews.

Stormcuck.

If you place all blame on the Jews and none on yourselves, you will fall again. The Jews cannot control your minds, they cannot force you to accept their sweet lies, they did not force your people to vote as they did, nor did they force your people to become emotionally driven lunatics.

altho this is what 80% of the border looks like

Fennoswedes are so low IQ they still haven't mastered Finnish language. Dumber than Somalis.

It's both. The international Jews do their damnest to benefit their own people at the cost of Europeans and the Swedish follow their commands and propaganda like mice the pied piper.

>seeing as you're already on par with Russia.
You realise how stupid you sound?

It's just Arabs, if Norway decides to treat them as invaders there's nothing they will be able to do but die.

Leftists are just a symptom of Jews.

If you want to solve a problem, you have to address the source.

Double team the Swedes, they'll enjoy it.

You can't come here Sven.

You dun'goofed, stay right where you are.

>Jews are not the enemy
Couple this with your other posts and it's obvious that you're a fat weeaboo kike.
>If you place all blame on the Jews and none on yourselves, you will fall again.
Germany flourished after they acknowledged and dealt with their jewish problem. The jews were responsible to 100%. It's the same with Sweden.
>The Jews cannot control your minds, they cannot force you to accept their sweet lies, they did not force your people to vote as they did
Except they can. If you had even the most basic understanding of psychology and socialization you would know this. Jews specialized in tertiary socialization through media manipulation. This spreads to all aspects of society considering how powerful media is nowadays. Education is influenced (secondary socalization) and even family relations (primary socialization).

In the beginning of ww2 there were 2173 jews in Norway. 758 were killed, 775 were arrested. In 1946 there were 559 jews in Norway. That leaves 856 jews that could have escaped to sweden. Are swedes really so pathethic that they would let 856 jews ruin their country?

We do not have this in France ahaha sweden is dead but we are next.

>Denmark

Lmao they would just take a little boat ride over.

Also to Germany. Enjoy another million refugees.

Yet they are the elite of your country. Really makes you think.
You realize how stupid you are?

>tfw Grandparents on fathers side came from Norway
>tfw Grandparents on mothers side came from Sweden

What part is the rage side and what part is the cucky empathetic side?

>Stockholms inner city is relatively mudfree during daytime, while the closest suburbs are full of them.

Lmao no. It's infested everywhere.

Maybe 10 years ago it would be mudfree. Not anymore.

اللّهمَ صَلِّ على سيْدنَا مُحَمد

youtube.com/watch?v=txWjwwFwjKQ

>Are swedes really so pathethic that they would let 856 jews ruin their country?
We received 8000 jews from Denmark alone you uneducated oil-nigger. Multiply that with their offspring and other jewish immigration and yes that will have a SIGNIFICANT result on a nation, especially as tiny as Sweden.

Do you really have to ask?

Swinegolian genes make you dumber than Somalis. Really makes you not think...

You had a nice decade in the 90s, but it's all over now. When your foreign investments run out you'll be fucked.

>Germany flourished after they acknowledged and dealt with their jewish problem. The jews were responsible to 100%. It's the same with Sweden.
It wasn't the Jews alone, but the international banker elites, of whom the greatest are Jews. The same way Iceland blamed and went after their bankers during this recent recession, Germany went after EVERYONE holding them back, whether it be Jews, Gypsies, faggots, retards or their neighbouring countries. Everyone.

And yet countries with far higher percentages of jews than you, are not even close to being as cucked as you.

Swedes confirmed for subhuman slaves thaqt willingly bend over for the jew.

He's an American, what the fuck do you think? Also are you meming or what? Norway has been completely irrelevant throughout your entire history. All military accomplishment in Scandinavia come from Sweden. I'm not even joking. The viking era, 30 years of war, Great Northern War.

You Norwegians have always lived in Sweden's shadow like the inferior fucks you are.

Depends where in Oslo you are.
Anywhere close to Nordmarka or Ostmarka is more or less 100% white.

Considering those Jews own the media in Sweden, yes.

Oh shit Norways cover blown

Maybe that's because the jews goals it to exterminate the white race and Sweden happens to have the highest Germanic population on the planet. Is it any surprise that we're seeing the most destruction? Are you really this fucking stupid?

Oh, and yeah. Look at how cucked your fucking country is. I mean, how fucking cucked does it have to be to be LESS WHITE than Sweden? Yeah, think about for a minute or two.

Well... My Swedish family are a bunch of cucks that breed with feather Indians and vote Democrat.

My Norwegian side of the family is rich and owns a ton of farmland. They also vote Conservative.

I have a pretty good idea.

>Viking era
Funny how earlier this thread you were calling slavs and balts subhumans, when that was the only place swedish "vikings" went. Meanwhile we where conquering England and France and discovering new continents.

Blaming the jews for everything is the equivalent of when dindus blame the white man for everything.

>LESS WHITE than Sweden
Well, that is only if you consider swedes to be humans, which i dont.

>Meanwhile we where conquering England and France and discovering new continents.
The Danes butchured farmers in Britain. You Norwegians sat in your boats all day, rowing and eating fish. You barely saw any battle you fucking cuck. Meanwhile Swedes were fighting to the east, to actual warrior cultures. Heck, we were even recruited to be part of the varangian guard because of how fucking superior we were at warfare.

Take a step back and realize how inferior you are, oil-nigger. Your delusions don't correlate with reality. Swedish Empire? 30 years of war? Great Northern War? Remember those? When SWEDEN raped all of Europe? Was it Norway? No, it was Sweden. We slaughtered you Norwegians and Danes even when we were busy fighting Saxony, Poland and Russia.

Like I said, you are inferior, always have been, always will be.

But we are right, fucking sandnigger.

>Norway
>Barely any military achievements
>Barely any scientific achievements
>Implies that Swedes aren't human
I mean, I guess we're superhumans compared to you inferior fucks.

Where the fuck is Norway on pic-related? Can't see you.

Sure we are inferior when it comes to tolerance. We simply dont see the dangers of racism. dn.se/kultur-noje/kulturdebatt/darfor-forstar-inte-norge-faran-med-regeringens-rasism/

Winter is coming, we'll only have to secure/close down the roads. No way you'll make it in foot trough meters of snow, at least not niggers who don't even ski.

You my dear nigger, are a fucking traitor just for writing that.

>I have seen the Rus as they came on their merchant journeys and encamped by the Itil. I have never seen more perfect physical specimens, tall as date palms, blond and ruddy;
Ibn Fadlan, on the Rus merchants at Itil, 922.

So are the dindus to some degree, white man raping their countries is one factor - Their lower average IQ is another. I am not saying you are wrong, I am just saying to think that there is 1 reason for the problem is bizarre.

>Sure we are inferior when it comes to tolerance.
You are inferior in every way. History is replete with evidence of this.

Look at pic-related. You're even below Australia and Canada. You're a disgrace to Scandinavia.

>When SWEDEN raped all of Europe?
Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
Kek, based goebbels, btfoing swedencucks from the grave.

Fuck off with that Christian Identity crap.
It's literally WE WUZ tier.

Meh. Some barbed wire and machine guns will do the trick. Haaparanta/Tornio is easy to defend.

Why are people still going to European capitals and expecting to not see immigrants? Seriously.

Sweden can bleed, they are the architects of their own doom. For years feminazis and crazy leftists have ruled the day there. Let them burn.

Go fuck yourself, danskjävel.

>My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
Song of Solomon 5:10

>Now he was ruddy, with bright eyes, and good-looking.
1 Samuel 16:11 - 12

Swedes are importing Somalians into Minnesota.

Swedes are destroyers of civilization.

>Says Swedes are the architects of their own doom
>Ignores that Denmark and Norway sent all their jews to us and still managed to get just as cucked.
How do you even manage? Worthless. Absolutely worthless.

>a shitskin thinks whites are superior
How amazing. That's like a potato saying a normal person is a genius.

Swedes are among the smartest people in America.

Such is life being the master race.

what's wrong user, don't you like diversity?

you should emulate Sweden, we are the most succesful multicultural nation on earth planet

oy vey such bigotry and ignorance you raycists

>Finland fourth
Noice. Poor downtrodden Mongols but still manage to succeed. What the fuck is the rest of the world doing?

saved, thanks perkele

The dark green states have a larger population of German and Norwegians.

t. Minnesotan that works in North Dakota

>When Sweden implodes

Proof this is actually going to happen?

This is a man from a culture who had seen Roman Centurions you stupid fuck. Remember how they were depicted?

Now take into account that he had never seen more perfect physical specimens, even after having seen illustrations like pic-related. That should tell you a thing or two you stupid fucking fingol.

>§ 83. They are the filthiest of God's creatures. They have no modesty in defecation and urination, nor do they wash after pollution from orgasm, nor do they wash their hands after eating. Thus they are like wild asses.

The reason Finland is that far up is becuase of all the ethnic Swedes living in Finland you stupid idiot.

A statue of a demi-god is not an actual physical specimen. You're making a complete fool out of yourself.

You'll have to provide some actual proof of that.

Kek, you have noticed it too? This kid shows up in every thread and attacks whites disguised as a Swede. He never makes any constructive posts just divide and conquer.

Here's another funny quote. Oh, and remember that you're just one step above slavs. So pic-related essentially describes you as well.

You sure you are all right user, you might have a inferiority complex.

Nice projection

t. Walloon

We are worthless? Achmed spread your cheeks and accept your fate.

Your country is circling the drain, feminazis are running wild and muslims comes in the thousands every day.

Your police has given up.

Your healtcare is reduced, it now belongs to Mohammad.

You consider us to be facist for celebrating our national day.

Youre lost. Goodbye.

Finland gets better the less Swedish speakers there are. Really makes you think.

>You'll have to provide some actual proof of that.
It's just logical deduction.

>Sweden tops the list
>Finland 4th place, and they have a lot of Swedes living there.
You know how to logic, don't you? You're not THAT intellectually inferior I hope?
>A statue of a demi-god is not an actual physical specimen. You're making a complete fool out of yourself.
It's an illustration of a physical specimen you moron. You can't even into logic. Don't accuse someone of making a fool out of themselves.

Build a wall

Of course. This guy's in every single thread about Sweden, acting like an arrogant, retarded cunt. It's almost like he's intentionally trying to make people think less of Swedes.

It is a sensitive young swedecuck. Give him a break his mom and sister is getting piped by Ahmed

This.

>Europeans visit America
>Go to Jew York City or some other Metro

No wonder you think we are a nigger infested wasteland.

Such is life being the only one to defend Nordic honor on this God-forsaken board.

Most people are non-white trash. Are you surprised I have more posts when I'm talking to +5-10 people at the same time whilst they are only talking to one?

Estonian """""intelligence"""""

Hm, same as how Norway gets worse the less whales we kill. Swedes = whales confirmed.

>That is not enough time for Norway to prepare the gigantic border for what's to come.

True.

But how long does it take to set up a machine gun nest?

>and they have a lot of Swedes
We're Swedish speaking Finns, faggot. I would personally sink Swedish refugee boats were they attempt to reach Finland after your nation's collapse.
>It's an illustration of a physical specimen you moron
A demi-god. A person who doesn't actually exist, or if existed was a genetical aberration.

>Your country is circling the drain, feminazis are running wild and muslims comes in the thousands every day.
Becuase of Norway and Denmark, and the jews they sent our way. Like I said before. You sent your jews to us yet still managed to fuck up your countries. How the hell did that happen? Oh wait, I know. It was Sweden who carried you throughout history and when we had to focus on our own problems your countries went to shit. Forgot it for a second there.

Why has nobody ever thought to machine gun these fuckers down?

Like even before I came to Cred Forums I was watching these fuckers on the news howling like animals at the border and these Serbs with machine guns standing there and all I wanted was for them to pull the fucking trigger

Have a (you) friend.
Grab a hot coco, relax your toes and chill.
Sweden isn't getting any better by you wearing our your keyboard.
Let time do it's thing.

>We're Swedish speaking Finns, faggot.
>Finns
>Forced to speak Swedish
Sounds like you're the cucks. I mean it's scientifically proven that you're not even white though so there's that.

Don't forget the blatant Middle East nuthuggery every time it gets brought up:

>15 years
that would be in the gibs keep flowing, which based on the current market analysis is highly unlikely.

You got between 6 months and 3 years, with the middle ground being the most likely.

Illustration of Sweden carrying the North throughout human history.

youtube.com/watch?v=mHSShWr4D2A

Ok, going to be serious for a second.
1. Norway didnt send a single jew to sweden. denmark did, but all norwegian jews travelled on their own.

2. If you seriously think Norway is even close to swedish levels of self destruction then you need get out of your basement and start paying attention to real life.

You were extremely helpful when the germans came, thanks Achmed. We never quite forgot that. Now you can roast in your own fat.

Norways days are numbered anyway, the femtosecond the oil runs out you'll be completely irrelevant again since nothing of any value is produced there. you sealclubbers cant even manage one single nobel prize.

Familjen min komde ju från Stockholm, men tänk nu vad du vill.

He's either a harmless retard or then an extremely bored autist. Wonder which one.

What about the Germans? They weren't the enemy you fucking cuck. You opposed them because you've always been traitors to the white race. Just like you sided with the Russians countless of times throughout history. It actually makes sense now. You're basically miniscule jews.
>1. Norway didnt send a single jew to sweden. denmark did, but all norwegian jews travelled on their own.
Fail to see your point. You let them escape to Sweden. You didn't hand them over to Germany. Like I said, you're responsible.
>2. If you seriously think Norway is even close to swedish levels of self destruction then you need get out of your basement and start paying attention to real life.
Oh you're even worse off (racially). Sweden is still whiter than your country.

>Familjen min komde ju från Stockholm, men tänk nu vad du vill.
Så sluta prata skit om Sverige och Svenskar din jävla rasförrädare.

>100 vs 1200 comparing to 3,500-4000 vs 6000

swedes are fucking retarded lol

>Implying being irrelevant or hunting seals is something negative.
Typical swedecuck seallover behaviour.

They weren't swarthy mongrels. Case closed.

>Oh you're even worse off (racially). Sweden is still whiter than your country.
My fucking sides. Sweden is the cuckest nation in the world

Sweden, not once. Glhf.

The reason for your irrelevance is your inferiority. So yes, it's something negative. Now go prep your asshole for another Somali, cuck.

>Breivik
>The kike who slaughtered white people
Of course you Norwegians idolize him. You've always been race traitors. Tell me something I don't know.

Dont worry Swede i got a ten mile long steel wire running along my local boarder attached to my bed with some bells and old frying pan connected

My double barreled shotgun loaded and a pic of King Harald staring down at me in bed

If any tries to cross they be tasting lead in no time

dont worry

Have you read a swedish newspaper the last few years? We have a saying: "swedish conditions." You completely of your rockers over there.

Nej. Jag har ingenting att göra med landet, svennerna är feminina hanrejer som låter judar, negrar, kvinnor och muslimer förstöra hela landet och använder Finland som en sköld mot Ryssland. Enda bra sak som kommer från Sverige är snus.

>Swedes will never experience anything like this
Feels good

Svenskar, Norskar, Finnar, Danskar.

We must all operate to get passed this. If shit goes down, we must all operate together for the sake of our people, the scandinavian people, the North.

Only with each other can we do that.

Im a Swede now living in Chicago(chiraq) and it even seems better here from time to time than in Stockholm. It is bad. And things have to be changed.

Until we realize we are all getting fucked by our politicians, we will continue on the same path.

Nordisk union. Nu.

>Have you read a swedish newspaper the last few years?
I don't read the kikepaper. I reckon you do, that's why you're so misinformed.

Norway always strikes me as a comfy country.

Sweden seems a bit full of themselves. They just do shit uniquely Sweden because fuck you.

Finland is not Scandinavia and Sweden is shit. Atleast they have planes and submarines that will help keep the trade route open in a war against Russia.

>Norwegians will never experience anything like this
Feels good.

youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k

No

So you're telling me you have a time machine?

Norway is comfy as fuck

Norwegians, Danes and Finns can literally fuck off. We've carried them all throughout history. We're the reason for their relevance. What's the thanks? They let in jews, then send them to Sweden once Germany wants to eradicate them. They side with Russians against Sweden, and talk shit about Sweden and Swedes whenever they get the chance.

They are filthy race traitors and should be nuked to oblivion.

If Sweden goes down I can assure you that the entireity of the North will be ripped off the face of the Earth.

Sven it was a joke, no resason to get triggered

Lets be honest we are all in the same sinking ship

As a Swede, I can be proud of this history. As a Norwegian, you can't be proud of anything even remotely similar. How does it feel to be so irrelevant? How does it feel that Sweden could crush your country within a matter of months whilst also fighting Russian, Saxony and Poland on all fronts? How does it feel you inferior fuck?

If we are to unite I will make it cleear that We will all have to start using Icelandic as our official language. It'd be only fair that we choose a language almost equally hard for us to understand but still Nordic.

>It was only a joke
>I was being serious
Go fuck yourself.

But you are part of "norden" thats why i also put "the north"..

Sure, Finland, you probably manage if Ruski would take Gotland. Please, you'd be fucked.

Only as a Nordic union can the north survive. And i know for a fact Sweden has turned into shit. But we still have some truly great aspects. With all of the North together, it would be beautiful.

gamla.hbl.fi/nyheter/2015-08-01/764911/nordisk-union-popular-men-orealistisk

black mail think about it noone wants evil people in there nations

>Uniting
Never
>Kicking out kebabs together
yes

50+ posts by this id, seem like your jimmies are rustled

youtube.com/watch?v=8gOk7f6eed4

This.

this
jeez man, calm down

>What's the thanks?
Why should we thank you? Swedes and danes have given us nothing but misery and suffering.

Too many shitskins in Sweden. Too fucking feministic. Too goddamn insane. Sweden needs to fix itself before any kind of union gets put on the table.

Comfy as fuck looking. What do people do to make a living in a place like that?

Shut the fuck up. You're a traitor to the crown you fucking migrant. Everyone who abandon their country when it's in dire need of help are.

Yeah endelig naboer igjen

>almost equally hard for us to understand
I think norwegians would find it easier to learn than the rest as they are both west nordic languages. Especcialy nynorsk users.

this thread is pure gold keep it up!

because you're traitors

No, I've had enough of you inferior fucks and your unjustified arrogance. Norway and Denmark hold a great part in Sweden's current predicament yet you refuse to acknowledge this and instead talk shit about Swedes.

It doesn't stop there. I've already given examples of how you have betrayed us in the past, siding with Russiand and whatnot. Disgusting.
You should thank us because we are responsible for every good thing in the North. We are responsible for your relevance.

Although it is a modern business and shopping centre with a wide variety of commercial activities, agriculture, and forestry are still the traditional ways of making a living. However, municipal administration and service industries, such as the computer industry, law, finance, and construction are beginning to play an increasing role. Tynset has most of the functions of a regional centre because of its schools and hospital, and many of the region's intermunicipal services have naturally been positioned in Tynset: The Family Centre, Centre for School Psychology, and others.

Copied from wikipedia

Or go straight for Proto-Germanic.

ancient Germanic (ca 1000–600 BC). *Harjawaldaz kuningaz rīkaz, wīsaz jah hurskaz

fin. rikas, viisas ja hurskas Harjavalta-kuningas

swedish. den rike, vise och förståndige kung Harald

German. der reiche, weise und verständige König Herold

eng. the rich, wise and understanding King Herald

(ancient) Islandic. inn ríki, vísi og horski konung(u)r Harald(u)r#"

But how can we betray our enemy?

irony

Seems like a solid plan. But will Denmark assist Finland in keeping the shitskins from escaping via the sea? Our navy is basically one Fishing boat sized "mineship" and two torpedo boats.

Non-white trash is your greater enemy. When faced with choosing who to betray, you chose to betray your white brethren. Absolutely fucking disgusting. THAT'S how you can betray us.

>Brethren
Nice meme. Sorry but shitskins are better than swedes. Atleast theres a slight chance that a shitskin is going to be a good person.

>Sorry but shitskins are better than swedes
You prove my point.

Thanks Norway friend. Don't let the Swedecucks get you down. Nobody likes them in the states as well.

> I've already given examples of how you have betrayed us in the past, siding with Russiand and whatnot
200 Years since that war, not an argument. You sound a bit autistic Sven

We use you as a reference point on failed immigration policy.

Ironically you also prove mine

>200 years ago so it's not relevant
How about ~70 years ago when you sent your jews to us? When you betrayed Nazi Germany? What about that? Is that an argument? What about today, when you still refuse to accept your part in our current predicament, and just start talking shit about Swedes? Is that an argument? Go fuck yourself.
And how is to blame for that failed immigration policy? See above.

Er nok litt mer en bare litt autistik, bror.
Forholdet vårt til Russland har alltid vært merkelig, 1000 år med fred og ennå frykter folk russisk invasjon

>1000 års fred med slaver och judar
>När samma slaver och judar attackerar Sverige, så ansluter ni er till dem.
Color me surprised, race traitor.

>Betrayed nazi Germany
I guess fighting against an occupant is betrayal.

Maybe they wanted to cleanse your country because you inferior oil-niggers couldn't do it yourself. Your response was to send the jews to Sweden so they could corrupt our country instead. Now look where we are.

Yes, it's betrayal.

>betrayed Nazi Germany
Theres that thing about betraying your enemy again. You cant. Besides we were right in supporting Russia against you, Russia never invaded us.

Where can they escape to?
Poland? Baltics? Russia?
None of these countries have gibs or like muslim refugees.

Also, good luck escaping in a boat across the Baltic sea. This isn't the Mediterranean with comfortable bathing temperatures all year round.

>betrayed Nazi Germany
Kek, we retook our sovereignty With help from our friends USSR and the US.
>sent your jews to us?
Refugees welcome isn't a New thing in Sweden. + there is nothing wrong with jews

they would if they could you underaged bait

that traitor logic though, kike - tier

>Theres that thing about betraying your enemy again. You cant.
Nazi Germany wasn't your enemy. The kike-supporting allies were. Which side did you pike? Fighters for the Germanic race or the kike-enablers? I think we both know the answer, and yes, that's betrayal. It's race treason.
>Besides we were right in supporting Russia against you, Russia never invaded us.
So let me get this straight. If China decides to invade you, genocide Norwegians, and Sweden join their side with smiling faces, that's not betrayal? You know, since China never invaded us.

Around 2000 Jews totally ruined Sweden