How you can fix Latin America??

How you can fix Latin America??

>inb4 nuke

Let Brazil, Chile and Argentina make a military pact and conquer the rest of this shithole.
Also kill all the commies.

Anything north of Chile can be absorbed by Mexico. Texas will then take all of Mexico (up to Mexico City).

Manifest destiny

Implying that Argentina can be in the same team of Brazil or Chile, dam Argentines, they fucked up Argentina

Recruit more off-duty cops

Bolivarian empire when?

Get rid of the US

meme magic will somehow do the rest.

>form strong trade union
>establish own currency
>block out CIA
>legalise ALL drugs
>spend shitload of time and money on rooting out corruption
>invest SHITLOADS in free quality education for the NEW generations
>smuggle shitloads of coke into the US and fund your military with the money
>sell oil exclusively to Europe and China, instead of shipping raw oil to USA
>take back Malvinas as a "American Union" to show strength against anglo scum
>form political alliance with Russia and China

Voila.

Are you the reborn hitler?

>Austria

Nice digits.

Negative amigo. I simply have travelled alot through latin America and I see the future of the world there.

>vast resources
>strong culture
>relatively low pop density
>economic growth despite commie nations like Ven
>American/Yuro meddling

For example. Santander is a Spanish bank, which is essentially going broke soon.

The Mexican branch of Santander is now more liquid and stable than the Spanish version.

Latin America needs to throw off the USAmerican shackles and claim the Southern hemisphere.

This is one of the main reason it is fucked in the first place

You Argentinians sure are a contentious people

All the european people tired of mudslimes can come here and slowly colonize this hellhole.
The backfire is that leaving your own country without fighting is a coward move.

Go back in time and make them a little more war like, ferocious, flamboyant, and greedy than Americans. Give them 40,000 nuclear warheads and thats it jobs done.

Fuck off, nigger loving commie symp.

>Let's turn these countries to shit to avoid them becoming commie
>omg why are these countries so shit

From what I heard. This is just retarded crap. But it came from a mormon. They said they found a columbian native burial ground and these hominids were a lot bigger than europeans. And they fear that perhaps latin americans and natives are decended from these same people however theyve been using devices and mechanisms to keep them small. Id bring whatever species that is back or use the same device to grow them back to their natural form. They speculated that if three strong africans were to be put into a handicap match with one male of the species. All three africans would not survive.

Block out Cia ain't easy

And the smuggled drugs will get tied/linked back to you, whether legitimately or not. U.s. treasury lies when it wishes.

Otherwise, quite good. Plus, less of an entry problem than eu given all countries speak Spanish or Portuguese.

To deny The CIA influence in South america, they would have to openly declare war on the US.

The truth i heard from military officials. Is that everytime they befriend a person with this native gene pattern that traces back to this group. They shrink themselves in honor and as a way to show peace. Supposedly thats the most hidden story of the new world. Hidden in the mormon temple.

According to my social studies it's already fixed. About every part is rated high in human development, while some countries are even rated very high, the same as my country. And I still wouldn't visit 90% of your countries, even if you paid me to.