Is this what you wanted Cred Forums?

>Iraqis Use 9/11 Bill to Demand Compensation from US for 2003 Invasion

Obama was trying to do us a favor by not signing the bill to allow us to sue the Saudis for 9/11. Did you guys honestly not see how this kind of thing would not escalate into this?

sputniknews.com/middleeast/20161002/1045919157/iraqis-compensation-911-iraq-invasion.html

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/fpm/234626/saddams-wmds-lefts-iraq-lies-exposed-arnold-ahlert
youtube.com/watch?v=OSN-Kku_rFE
travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/iraq-travel-warning.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Cred Forums wanted the most retarded bill ever to pass

Yeah no. We were just laughing at King Nigger's failure as a president and his complete alienation of the house and senate.

Cred Forums's average age is 15, what do you expect LOL

>Did you guys honestly not see how this kind of thing would not escalate into this?
Ofc i did, that's why i wanted it to pass.

The US deserve to burn.

good, burn it all down.

No, I think SUING the Saudis for their part in 9/11 is a hilariously beta cuck move.

we should've turned the arab princes to glass for their role in 9/11. instead the USA has waged multiple wars across the middle-east FOR the Saudis.

Everyone saw this coming. They deserve it honestly, but at the same time fuck Iraq those niggers fucked it up 5 times.

Shouldn't invade a sovereign nation on spurious evidence then.

At least they can't sue us.

Phew.

We can just overthrow them again and use ISIS as the reason.

>mfw its finally time to pay debnts

You're getting sued for the incident on King Street.

Saddam did nothing wrong.

Cred Forums is always for Happenings, so of course we wanted this.

Once they get a stable government we should pay them. ONCE they get one huehehehehe.

Shit will get dropped quickly.

compensation for what? Before they slept on sand now they can sleep in a hole protected from winds.

>sputnik
What, RT not edgy enough for you?

America was not at war with Saudi Arabia on 9/11 last time I checked.

hahaha, next libya syria

the iraqis lost all credibility when they...

1) hung their leader
2) worked alongside us to overthrow their leader
3) dropped their weapons and ran when ISIS started attacking

you dont get a say when literally all you do is let people walk all over you, then turn around and blame those who fed you.

There were WMD in Iraq in the form of chemical weapons. They were moved into Iran before the invasion, look it up

>sputniknews
this is a russian propaganda site, you bowl of turds

so?

Do you honestly trust CNN? ayy lmao

We were well aware that this would probably happen.
>PROTIP: They can sue all they want they won't get anything

>propaganda
>So?

No wonder your nation is cucked beyond all repair.

This desu.

We've given them literally trillions in foreign aid.

Who will make us pay it?

2016 - FDD Research Memo
The U.S. Supreme Court ruled on April 20 that nearly $2 billion in frozen Iranian government funds must be turned over to injured survivors and families of Americans killed in the 1983 bombing of the U.S. Marine Corps barracks in Beirut and other attacks for which Iran was found liable by U.S. courts. This is an important, but only partial, step towards compensating American victims of Iranian terrorism

"I don't want to expose the us to liabilities for..all..that uh for all that good stuff we're doing out there in the world"

what good is a international court if some ppl can just ignore it?

Some sauce:

frontpagemag.com/fpm/234626/saddams-wmds-lefts-iraq-lies-exposed-arnold-ahlert

The thing is the army has a finance unit that compensates people after an area is secure. If those dunecoons took the cash theyre fucked.

Implying we don't own the courts and have the best kike lawyers money can buy. Bring it on Iraqis.

your own halfwit

youtube.com/watch?v=OSN-Kku_rFE

Almost every single country in the middle east is about to sue the US for billions. Next is probably Iran.

Didn't the US rebuild Iraq after the invasion?

I'd say they were already compensated.

But what good did it do if it's still an unsafe shithole?

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/iraq-travel-warning.html

OH VEY! It's like another 9/11!

>b-b-but you should pay for the invasion

>mfw ISIS sues you and wins

Who thought that the most efficient weapon against the american war-machine is a lawsuit?

YOU WOULDNT LISTEN

>Invade Iraq to get "WMDs"
>Inert weapons from the 80s that WE GAVE TO HIM
>He doesnt know that RPGs are considered WMDs
Fucking lol

the planners of those disasters walk away with millions, they get the same tax increase but the taxpayers are on the hook for the damage

the american ppl should sue the planners

Butthurt yuropoor cuck detected

>A bunch of Cred Forumstards not understanding how things work.

You can already sue other countries, you just need Congressional approval before you do it.

Iraqis can also sue the United States if they want, they just need their government to okay it as well. The Iraqi lawsuit has been going on for a looong time. It's just now that their lawyers have gotten somewhere. This suit with the Saudis started when info of their involvement arose.

They thought maybe it'd be easier to win a case when another case us being fought. But it's stupid because this country isn't a tiny rundown shithole. We will win both cases.

He actually did everything wrong desu

This is exactly what Obama said would happen.

You Brits helped us do it dipshit.

And the evidence isn't spurious. I was even reported in major leftist papers that chemical and nuclear weapons programs and stockpiles were found. They just waited until Bush was a lame duck to talk about it, so they could justify Obama's continuation of war.

FPBP

>SUING the Saudis for their part in 9/11 is a hilariously beta cuck move.
>we should've

you wouldnt help the 9/11 families

I watched Generation Kill, and I think they deserve reparations.