19 and counting

In approximately 19 hours the other foot drops.
AND
Breitbart reporting clinton campaign announced cancellation of joint events in october. Buttmad about basement dwellers or does he know whats in the leaks?

Its nothing, I swear, WikiLeaks is the new anonymous, only they have about 3 years time till their reputation is just as bad.

Does it even matter at this point?

The MSM won't cover it even if it has solid proof that Shillary killed infants and feasted on their entrails and even has high def footage of it.

They'd shill it as a pro-abortion fundraiser

I dunno, that "Can't we just drone this guy" from last night is getting some play.

its rumoured Switzerland's banking institutions have a role to play in the corruption revealed

Oh wow, how interesting? Thanks?

If he doesn't drop some Hillary-killing info soon, I'll be good with the drone strike.

>thanks?

spoken like a true mountain cuck

I guarantee that while it's something that should technically disqualify her, it won't be damning enough to actually make it happen. I mean she should be technically disqualified already but she's not

she proposed a drone strike on assange where? in the ecuadorian embassy in central london?
someone tried to kill him a few weeks ago, but if anything happens it is the end of hillary. plus many others with his death-box

What else should I reply when you post such irrelevant infos? "hurr durr! Did you know the Americans have spy installations IN YOUR COUNTRY"

>on past present and future of wikileaks

So it has nothing to do with Hillary?

We'll be watching too, Hillary.

What colleague or acquaintance of Hillary will have a suicide this time?

Next couple of weeks would be the perfect time to drop some heavy duty leaks on Hillary and the democrats. I got faith in Assange. He seems sincere in his intentions. Let's see if Hillary sports that sadistic, smug smile after a couple of these leaks.

(USER WAS KILLED FOR THIS POST)

Really corrects my record.

Really activates my record correction

Thanks, its actually the first time someone called me CTR, I feel special now

>the day my university resumes Shillary gets exposed

This will be a good October.

He just told you some rumors about corruption aided by your country's banks, why are you taking it personally? That's why he called you a cuck.

Im not taking it personal. Its just an irrelevant information. What will it change if there were Swiss banks or banks on the cayman island?

Also, what do I care what Swiss banks are doing?

It's rumored that Switzerland's new tunnel has released new demons which have diffused into the Swiss banking industry and has taken full control of Hillary; when she was simply imperfectly possessed in the past.

Mountain jews BTFO

Shows how your posting quality is infinitely better than most Sw*ss.