Why does the alt right movement hinder itself so much by automatically rejecting the LGBT community...

Why does the alt right movement hinder itself so much by automatically rejecting the LGBT community? Alt right ideals of personal liberty and freedom don't at all conflict with the gay/trans identity and self respecting members of both groups should have a natural hatred for Judaism (a religion whose holy book calls for the execution and denial of personal freedoms for homosexuals even more than the Bible.) Milo, despite being a meme, is a step in the right direction, but it's clear that the current climate of the alt right only pushes the LGBT crowd to support Shillary et al.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/04/14905/
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't the fake alt-right's leader a gay kike?

Cred Forums isn't alt-right, retard

>"Sex Change" Surgery: What Bruce Jenner, Diane Sawyer, and You Should Know
thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/04/14905/

>Cred Forums isn't alt-right, retard
Weird, Cred Forums appears to be the board for discussion of politics and nowhere in my post did I imply that Cred Forums is the alt right board. Your foaming at the mouth denial of being the alt right board implies more than my post did.

Shill, don't put us in the same package as those retards.
I do not let myself be persecuted because of being indentified as a member of a group that does not physically exists.
I refuse to be a victim of witchunt.
Fuck you

The political left is the home for mental illness, so it's only appropriate for people afflicted with the mental disorder of homophilia to be leftists.

The right is for people who are sane and normal.

gays are mainly pro mass immigration and open borders no matter what you do. They don't belong here.

Milo is an anomaly, like a sexually normal white male who works being a leftist.

>foaming at the mouth denial
Kill yourself, dumb degenerate faggot.

>witchunt
Wouldn't you fit in more at a certain site that has rules against le witch hunting?
So the right (alt or not) is fine with remaining marginalised and impotent as long as they can broadly condemn a group of people who may otherwise support some of their ideas?

There is nothing to gain by courting the sodomites.
Such a small population and such a destructive one.

Wtf altright ideas on freedom???

Didn't we get here cause we want facial
>Hitler didn't do anything wrong

Did Fucking milo or Paul Joseph Watson tell you your ideas are altright?

The whole "I'm going to push for laws forcing you to call me a woman despite the fact that I have a penis" thing is the antithesis of liberty

Facism Fucking auto correct

Many of the "rights" groups are really vehicles for promoting Leftism. Women's Rights consistently fights against conservative politicians, even if the politician is a woman. LGBT groups are against Trump, even when an Islamic terrorist shoots up a gay nightclub and ISIS enjoys tossing homosexuals off of rooftops. ("It's sanctioned by Sharia Law, infidel!")

Many protest groups are funded/controlled by Soros, like Femen, a radical feminist group that deface churches and like to parade around topless. Putin, knowing the score, has banned western-backed groups like Femen and gay-rights orgs (hence Putin being called "homophobe"). Strangely, Soros has refused funding a Israel chapter of Femen. I wonder why?

Ditto, Soros with BLM, Tides Foundation, Hillary, etc.

>Alt-right ideals
>Vast majority of gays are refugee enabling leftists

GTFO you hedonist pieces of shit.

Open your bible, being a faggot is an abomination! All the fags will burn in hell, if I will NEVER have friends or a wife because I refuse to be around a faggot I don't care because i don't want to be around degenerates.
Homos belong in one place and that's locked in prison, can you believe in the 1950's that Britain still chemically castrated homos?

The primary cause of dislike towards gays comes from the disgust associated with the mere thought of a man engaging in sexual activity with another man. The alt-right gives us an opportunity to freely express our inner prejudices in a world that condemns free speech, so why not? In most cultures lesbianism has been tolerated far more than gay sex for obvious reasons.
Homosexuality is far more prevalent than people claim and is a trait experienced by several individuals in varying degrees. Much of the hatred comes from those struggling with accepting their own sexuality.

>we want facial
>Facism Fucking auto correct
Nice Freudian slip, my friend.
>Vast majority of gays are refugee enabling leftists
Confirmed for illiterate Christ frog posting memer
>Milo is an anomaly
An anomaly in the way that he doesn't spew vitriol towards potential allies for no reason aside from ebin maymos.

Fags are more prevalent now because the faggot gene is spreading. It's like aids they're spreading it around and giving birth to more faggots! And before you retards ask how a fag has kids, some fags say they're bisexual but a faggot is a faggot

I'm gay and I reject the LGBT community

They castrated this faggot who won them the war.

>alt right movement
FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHIT

GOOD! A faggot is a faggot

Fuck off Milo you destructive nigger loving kike.

RARE

Because 90% of the LGBT community are just attention whores pretending to be LGBT.

Conservatives think the LGBT community trivializes actual homosexuality the same way Zoe Quinn trivializes actual rape.

For the last time! the alt-right is not a libertarian movement. It advocates the closing of boarders, ethno-nationalism and the promotion of the family unit. Free markets are also widely rejected.

Seconded.

Kill yourself.

No, that's the jews.

>Free markets are also widely rejected.

Which is why you should be executed, you fucking parasite.

It would be unfair to the other fags if we didn't

Thirded as a transsexual alt-right kek worshipper.

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes,

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

>Alt right ideals of personal liberty and freedom

kek go kill yourself

>hinder themselves by rejecting the LGBT community
Yeah because sodomites are such a valuable group and not just a symptom of a dying society. Fuck off faggot i hope you get your well deserved AIDS

You assumed in the OP that the alt-right was some form of libertarian, with a high emphasis on personal liberties. This is incorrect. While there are some libertarians on the alt-right, many identify with more authoritarian ideologies, like classical fascism and monarchism. We all agree on the concepts of white nationalism and the nation state, but many have vastly different ideas on how to run your white ethno-state once you've won it.
And even those that identify as libertarians recognize the damaging effect of degeneracy on society. High homosexuality = low birthrates = doomed society.
Even eschewing practical concerns, the alt-right is staunchly traditionalist to European values, and lgbt flies in the face of tradition in nearly every possible context.

>Alt right ideals of personal liberty and freedom
Those are secondary and not emphasized in the alt-right. An excess of tolerance and cultural leftism led to the position we're in today.
>both groups should have a natural hatred for Judaism (a religion whose holy book calls for the execution and denial of personal freedoms for homosexuals even more than the Bible.)
The Jewish religion itself is unimportant. The Jews that cause problems are, by and large, progressive secular atheists.

>but it's clear that the current climate of the alt right only pushes the LGBT crowd to support Shillary et al.

You only feel this way because you are a gigantic faggot.

The alt-right is about white nationalism. Faggots, by not having kids, essentially help to aid the decline of the white race. It's the same as asking why we don't accept feminists, or "based" non-whites.

They help the zionist, globalist jews in genociding the whites. I like white people, so no, I don't think they should be accepted.

although, I think we can benefit from black separatists. They're the biggest minority group, and the most vocal.

Fuck off faggot.

Lesbians and gays don't bother me. Trans people have an obvious mental illness which needs to be treated, not enabled.

What about white bisexuals or homos who use white surrogate mothers?

The enemy of your enemy is your friend. You hate Islam, and after Orlando more and more queers hate Islam. There will probably be more reasons for us to hate Islam soon the way things are going. We are natural allies.

Gays can support alt right
The LGBT is a group of degenerates who want straight/cisgenders to be treated as a minority and for lgbt degeneracy to be praised and acceptable.

Members of the lgbt are mainly leftist retards. Normal gay people who domt hate themselves dont support lgbt.
At the core of it, imo, lgbt and other pc movements are started by people who cant accept themselves. So they force society to accept them in hopes they hate themself less.

I canada, id strongly prefer it if terrorist organization BLM forced LGBT to disband here.

How many bisexuals or homos actually do that?
That's the exception to the rule. Most of them of bleeding heart liberals. Out of all the people in my social circles at school, I was the only non-liberal.

>at lunch
>three girls whose gender camouflage game is strong are on tumblr fangirling about some shitty webcomic called "Satan and Me"
>one of them who isn't on her phone is drawing dicks in her notebook because dicks are so funny?
>I get into a low-key debate with one about immigration -- she, I shit you not, said she didn't care what the founding fathers thought about immigration, or anything for that matter.
>She's a nice enough girl, and I had just met her, so I just let it die down.

>I had begun sitting with these girls because the last table I sat with (a now ex friend who hates me for no reason) had tumblrinas everywhere. the ex friend could not stop talking about dicks, and how she watches sex toy reviews on youtube (she's an "asexual", kek)

>after school
>my gay friend talks about how diverse the americas are
>he seems to praise it, maybe he was forcing himself to like it -- he was a white male, after all. He sure as hell wasn't looking down on it

>just that day we had an assembly, and some fat old hag tells us that our school is diverse, and that that's a good thing

>The enemy of your enemy
is your enemy, usually.
I don't care if faggots hate mudslimes. They can hate mudslimes while they do meth and go bugchasing, I still hate them.

This. They are absolutely degenerate. and lets continue calling them for what they are, not gays, not trans, SODOMITES.

Hm, I wonder why they hate that term?

Fuck off degenerate.

>Why does the alt right movement hinder itself so much
There is no "alt right movement" it's literally a fucking meme pushed by MSM and e-celebs.

What fucking part of "Traditionalism" don't you understand?
Cred Forums is a mostly christian board, that mean NO FAGGOTS, faggots are cancer to society.

At the very least the alt-right should be in favor of states deciding gay marriage laws