It's happening!!!

What do you think of this Cred Forums? Rabbis all over the world are now supporting open borders for Israel. News of this is blowing up on twitter and shows just how inclusive and progressive a society Israel can be. Help spread the word on this important development. #openisrael

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chief Rabbi Yona Metzger speaks out for open borders for Israel.

Even the ultra-right wing Raddi Dov Lior, you know the one who said that the recent French attacks are pay back for the Holocaust, has decided to turn over a new leaf, by offering up their jewesses to be blacked by African and Somali immigrants. So progressive and so tolerant.

Netanjahu will probably mossad these poor sods.

Could be difficult seeing as how the first guy has been dead a number of years.

bump

Thanks. Let's make this happen so that there will be a brighter future for all oppressed and minorities groups and not just the privileged Jewish male who control everything.

Just another sign that Rabbi Meir Kahane was right. Jewish leaders around the world don't represent the opinions of average Jews.
Also, nice fake. Schneerson died in like 1994.

oh god please let this happen. That'd make not even my year, but the rest of my fucking lifetime.

did you just make these images, paddy? Or do you actually have a source?

end the kikes youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

I have no problem with this

>tfw I just checked every single one and they are all fake
You can't outjew the Jew dude, Israel's borders are staying closed, just like Germany's should.

>#openisrael
this needs to happen RIGHT NOW!!

So you are saying that the Jews are not the open, tolerant and charitable race that they make themselves out to be? This is a really distressing revelation. If the Jews will not take in refugees willingly they must be forced to do so. Then maybe we can start healing the old devides through a new multi-ethnic and diverse Israel.

Sorry my racist friend, but I checked and it seems that even Meir Kahane supports the leftist ideals of an free, diverse and multicultural society. A free and open society are the perfect ingredients so that the atrocities of the Nazis need never happen again.

>tfw this Meir died before the 21st century

We must never let a little thing like facts and logic interfer with the good progressive messages of these kind sweet Rabbis. You don't want to be on the wrong side of history here, user.

My source is the twatter my friend. Search #openisrael it has steadily been gaining traction over there.

/r/ing the pepe with a merchant mask.

Not that it have anything to do with this thread, Israƫl is the beacon of light for the world, and i applaude that they show the way for all of us and allow the poor and suffering through their borders and into their hearts !

Of course you don't. You're not a racist bigot. #openisrael for a more tolerant and inclusive society.