Why the fuck are some women so obsessed with their dog?

Why the fuck are some women so obsessed with their dog?

This chick got a tattoo of her dog on her arm.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/My-Secret-Garden-Womens-Fantasies/dp/0704332949
youtube.com/watch?v=DFlOOfVDGXo
youtube.com/watch?v=-La2tfyyyeY
youtube.com/watch?v=WIy2TiQEXEs
youtube.com/watch?v=8R4E9xD4aos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

at least its a doggo and not a nigger

LOL FUR BABIES

All white people are obsessed with dogs because we have empathy, that's something a shitskin like you will never understand

amazon.com/My-Secret-Garden-Womens-Fantasies/dp/0704332949

Room #11, the ZOO.

I have a dog. I love my dog. But I would never get a giant tattoo on my arm of my dog. That's just degenerate.

Tattoos
>That's just degenerate.

thisFuck off cat fags

KNOTTED.COM

You sound like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

Feminism. A lot of woman aren't getting married, and having children anymore. They have a biological need to do this that they are denying. They in turn try to fill this need. Some turn to dogs. They literally even call them their "babies".

Also dogs are cute, dependent on their owner, and can't speak for themselves. Everything a woman wants in a companion.

It's all the responsibilities of being a parent but no one looks down on you when you get tired of it after 5 years and give it away

Makes sense. She constantly posts about how she can never find a good man, or finds that all men just want sex.

no wonder why you are being cucked to death

le white girls fuck dogs meme

t. common filth

Men and women alike love dogs because they are lovingly loyal unlike most of the opposite sex. A dog is your family from its birth to death, unwaveringly protecting you and relieving stress. My dogs helped me get thru the most stressful time of my life when my dad died. I'm a 27 y/o male to give some perspective.

But would you get a tattoo of this size on your arm? A permanent alteration to your skin of a dog that you had for a decade or so? Doesnt this scream mental illness?

Only shitskins and low IQ subhumans dislike dogs

WHITE

I'm not qualified to answer that as a decent human being. I have multiple shitty tattoos i regret. But no, I probably still wouldn't. I did get drunk and have an angry possum tattooed on me, though. Tats fucking suck, I'd never recommend them.

I love my dog nigger. Nothing wrong with having it tattooed on her arm.

Fuck off nigger. The bong is right.

Dogs stink
Dogs shit on the floor unless you take them outside
Dogs can't bury their shit
Dogs get sick and die younger
Dogs cost more
Dogs make more noise
Dogs don't cuddle in your arms at night and fall asleep with you purring in your ear
Cats are superior

This..

they love taking the knot and are addicted to big dog cock

>Dogs stink
Unless you clean them properly
>Dogs shit on the floor unless you take them outside
They shit when you walk them
>Dogs can't bury their shit
So?
>Dogs get sick and die younger
Unless cared for properly
>Dogs cost more
Gotta pay more for higher quality
>Dogs make more noise
Unless trained to behave and not do that
>Dogs don't cuddle in your arms at night and fall asleep with you purring in your ear
Dogs make the best cuddle partners
>Cats are superior
A cat will eat your corpse 5 minutes after you die

Because it's a baby that never grows up.

A cat has never stopped a nigger from robbing a house or dissuaded them altogether. Dogs help blind people, sniff out drugs and weapons, help on ranches and farms, even serve in the military like the SEAL dogs who helped kill bin Laden.

No they always have the nasty ass dog smell, every dog stinks because dogs don't clean themselves like cats.

Why can't they poo in loo like cats do? Are dogs as smart as Indians?

It's gross they should bury it like a cat does.

Pay more for a label, a dog is like paying for an Armani suit, then checking the label and realising it's made in a sweatshop in Asia with polyester.

No dogs are always loud and annoying. They will always bark at least once.

No they don't they don't cuddle.

So what? You're dead

You're so fucking autistic dogs are work animals, in the village we had about 10 dogs but they were around to kill the rabbits and bark if someone came by that's all dogs were good for. Cats are a companion

I already said dogs are good work animals fucking cunt but you leave them outside in the dog house a cat is a companion animal it's family. A dog is like a horse it works for you

Saw a guy at an art show with a tat of his dead pitbull on his forearm. Shit was sad.

Cats aren't even properly domesticated you fucking leaf, dogs have evolved with humans for tens of thousands of years and understand up to and around 100 words, can read body language, and will love you more than your shitty brown mom

cats are for women and faggots. No self respecting man owns a cat unless it's for utility, such as keeping rodent populations down on farms.

>I want to get a tattoo!
>hmmm what should I get?

I dont like tattoos at all
But this is ok

Paws on her chest and she likes dogs the best.

What a sad old world.

Dogs fugs her xD

Did your AI girlfriend put these asinine ideas in your skull? First y'all claim dogs shit inside, then you claim we leave our dogs outside. Which is it?

That's literally impossible because the earth is 6,000 years you uneducated moron. Go to school
Faggots and women get dogs because you know why, rodents don't exist where white men live. Alberta had no rats until shitskins moved in

>no they don't they don't cuddle
both of my dogs love to cuddle, maybe dogs don't want to cuddle you because they can sense what a cunt you are.

Sorry for your loss. Life is just so short. We are here one day. Gone the next

Even then, terriers can be pretty efficient rodent killers. Cats are aren't even necessary

Dating is degenerate, I will never have a girlfriend. There is single and then there is married

Cucked again by Rex Thunderknot

I never owned a dog

Because my dogs are always more intelligent than Lefties, they might lick their own bollocks, but they would never vote Labour.

Why the fuck are some women so obsessed with their refugees?

This chick got a pic of her refugee in her house..

Thanks, I appreciate it... especially here of all places.

You just gave up on subtlety altogether, didn't you?

I have my dog's paw print tattooed on me.

Dog's are better than people and deserve to be cared for and appreciated.

Isn't it an open secret that women with large male dogs fuck them?

I thought everyone knew this.

10 years ago my King Charles died of a heart defect.

Last week I got this puppy, the difference in life quality with and without a dog is insane

I've known fucking freaks, and not a single one fucked dogs. One even had a German shepherd with a massive dick.

Dude wtf is with all the white American girls with retarded fucking tattoos? I was literally just on tinder and this bitch had a tattoo of a jack o lantern on her bicep. She would have been a fairly normallooking/average girl otherwise.

Like wtf is wrong with our people nowadays

Why do you say that?

Great dog. They'll probably be a handful to groom though, with the undercoat and all. They'll be intimidating to any potential criminals, too.

It's allows them to vicariously experience the two things they desire most;
If the dog is a male, the becomes her cuck, subservient slave, toy, plaything that she makes do whatever she wants.
If the dog is female, she will treat the dog as a child/baby...but still a plaything, like she treated her dolls as a child...she gets to experience motherhood with no real responsibility or consequences.

You went from somewhat believable idiocy to completely obvious troll. You tossed subtlety out like a vegetable at a potluck.

I never trolled, I don't like dogs how is this a troll?

because they don't have children maybe? motherly instinct

"Dating is degenerate, I will never have a girlfriend. There is single and then there is married" -You

How is that a legitimate statement a genuine person would make? So you support only arranged marriage or what? Dating leads to marriage.

No it doesn't, courting leads to marriage. You can't be in a relationship unless you're married. Too many people think it's okay to do things married people do when they're dating because "they're in a relationship" well it's not right.

Lol catcuck

Marriage means nothing anymore. Divorce rates reinforce that. It's also cheapened by gay marriage and interracial marriage. Marriage is just a financial arrangement in the 21st century.

I don't care, how else can you start a family if you aren't married?

#whitegirlsfuckdogs
#whitegirlsfuckdogs
#whitegirlsfuckdogs

youtube.com/watch?v=DFlOOfVDGXo

Most of these women are millenials.

Many millenials have parents who are divorced.

So a millennial girl grows up with daddy issues and is constantly seeking out the feelings of warmth, safety, and unconditional love that can only come from a father.

But poor lonely millennial girl soon realizes that she can't fill that void in her life with a relationship because no matter how much a man says he loves her, the love isn't unconditional- She knows from experience that if she doesn't put enough effort into the relationship, her boyfriend will leave the relationship. She knows she has to work to earn that love, respect, safety, and warmth.

After a handful of failed relationships, she figures out that there is only one thing on the earth besides a mother or father that will love her unconditionally, no matter how selfish, whiny, or immature she behaves:

A Dog.

She talks about the dog all the time. Posts pictures and stories on social media about the dog non-stop. Although she has decorated her apartment with framed photos of her loving pet, she still feels the need to get a tattoo it on her arm, So that where ever she goes in life she has a constant visual to remind herself and reinforce it in her psyche: "I am loved and therefor a good person. I am a good person and therefor I am loved".

i cringe every time i hear someone say this.

Because dogs are awesome companions, much better then humans.

Also this:

The dog probably gave her the best shag of her life

youtube.com/watch?v=-La2tfyyyeY

Met two 29 year old girls on a dating site. Both obsessed with their dog. I like my dog and everything but the way they spoke about their dog was frightening.

People need to learn to be alone. They need to learn to stop needing to be loved all the time. Otherwise they go around acting like this.

This is most likely the explanation. Thanks for your insight.

For women, dogs represent the power and performance that their nu-males boyfriends can not provide.

Does anybody have this picture but without the faggy caption?

It was funnier before this faggot added that caption.

Why do faggots think pleb tier captions make things funnier?

When the black man created the white race the white race was made as a chimera. One of the mixes in white peoples DNA is dog. Basically white people are partially dog.

This also explains why some white women out there actually have sex with dogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIy2TiQEXEs
youtube.com/watch?v=8R4E9xD4aos

Ever wonder why they say white people smell like wet dog? Well now you know.

>inb4 you guys don't want to admit it

Keep living in denial.

Do you listen to yourself type? I want the drugs you have please.

Did you watch the links?

This is the reason why Canada legalized bestiality btw

Good luck finding the original, leaf. I didn't make it.

If you use Kikebook like I do... you will see seemingly normal females speaking about their dogs and using terms like "furbaby" and posting memes about how their dogs lives are equal to that of humans.

A ton of disgusting nonsense. I actually like dogs but I would spin kick my dog off a bridge if it meant It would save a friendly acquaintances life.

Because women + the alpha high masculinity of a large breed dog = you just know

Really? I haven't used any social media in years. I didn't know the extent of how bad things had gotten.

I saw it forever ago. and I've been looking for it ever since :\

I hope you never find it.

I hope you lose your junk from dick leprosy.

>mfw i like both

Both have roles in human society.

If I can train a cat to use the toilet, I can train my dog to bury his shit.

Why would you turn this into a dog vs cat thing? I love both because I am not a nigger and love all animals.

Kill yourself Jamal.

This seems to be it. Not that different from the captioned one.

#whitegirlsfuckdogs

They can't get a boyfriend so its doggy-dick. Another lifestyle choice, bud.

Because #WhiteWomenFuckDogs

The dog is a substitute boyfriend/husband.

> men are no longer allowed to defend themselves with lethal force, let alone their families
> dogs still are
> women replace the men in their lives with dogs and never look back

just take the top half and zoom in to replace the bottom yourself, you idiot

I totally agree with you. It's the most obnoxious thing about the left.

Conservatives and people who lean right don't go through life expecting to be loved and accepted everywhere.

SJW's and modern liberal women not only expect to be accepted and loved everywhere by everyone, but when it doesn't happen they DEMAND it.

The best way to learn how to love others is to learn to love yourself. And the best way to learn how to love yourself is to spend time alone.

kek

>Entitle a race only capable of feeling some kind of emotion

were did you come from? under a rock? ffs kid kill yourself now that you have not done anyharm to yourself yet.

fucking autist mind.

and i bet you went to college and all that shit lmao

Too much work. I don't know how to computer.