I'm a Traitor

I'm dating a Jew and went to her families Rosh Hashana last night. Ask me anything Cred Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeasteye.net/news/behind-israel-s-campaign-vilify-peace-groups-968566518
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War#Iraqi_missile_strikes_on_Israel_and_Saudi_Arabia
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
thejidf.org/?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does it feel to be a contributor to white genocide?

It honestly feels weird man. She has blue eyes and blond hair. The religion part and how Jewishness spreads through the mother sucks ass.

Did they welcome you into their household our did they keep the goyim at arm's reach?

Did you try to find where they stash their Jew gold?

hillary is going to win anyway, enjoy the free money

They welcomed me, but I don't think they know I'm not circumcised. They also made me read part of their prayer book (it reads right to left and has hebrew on one page, English on the next).

Why haven't you fucked off back to liberal retard land with your ama Bullshit?

No Jew gold, only apples and honey for a "sweet Jewish New Year"

Did they show you their horns? Did satan come for supper?

Phew user, no offense but you make yourself look like a fucking cuck.
>o-okay mister, im going to act like a jew, just let me be with your daughter
why not converting to judaism at this point? this story disgusts me.

Nope, but they made me eat their chalah and all of their matzo ball soup. In return for making me go to their Jewish holiday, I'm inviting them to my Christmas holiday in December. If they refuse, I'll know their intentions.

>Ask me anything

Get the fuck out, plebbitor.

What else happens at rosh hashana? Did you ask them why they don't believe in Jesus? Or why they killed him?

Cause I fucked up and found out about her Judaism later into the relationship. I'm going to break up with her later anyways, might as well enjoy the sex.

I didn't ask them anything, but I felt tension being a non-Jew there. It's really fucking creepy and weird, the entire religion of Judaism.

What's her opinion about you not being a kike?
I'm not even sure you even asked her about it though

Yeah had to do the same m8. My gf is jewish as well.
But afraid not, the goy in question is loaded as fuck, much more so than his merchant in laws. Which means they can't force me to do shit. And they know it. Especially the little piece of shit of a brother who thinks he is a big deal because of his little circumcized wiener. Imagine knowing that your sister is on a strict regimen of non kosher goy cock and Gospels

I've already redpilled their beloved daughter and we've already agreed to get married in a church and to baptize our kids. Her parents don't know, probably won't like it, but who gives a fuck anyway
Mazel tov, motherfuckers. You'd better learn how it's done OP

Apparently it's okay for kikes to be with non-kikes. But the catch is that the woman gets to bring up the children as kikes, so it's a trap of degeneracy.

Shit, m8. How'd you manage to convert her?

I'd say well played if in the end you weren't marrying a kike and get some mixed big-nosed children

well then I suggest the old "shoot your load and run" tactics, my friend. before they lure you into their sect of mutilating newborn cocks

>How'd you manage to convert her?
You know OP, before being a jew she is a woman. Which means she has some intrinsic biologic limitations, the most interesting of which is the tendency to blindly follow her man, especially if he is loaded. I'm evolutionary successful, she is just trying to replicate that success.

Let's be honest, i don't really believe to the tale of the kike on a stick but it's part of my culture and i know what happens when the native culture gets eroded (see Sweden and Germanistan).
No senpai, her nose is normal.

Yes the jews have their bases covered. Go ahead and join the winning team user.

>I'm evolutionary successful, don't you want to replicate that success?
I'm going to use this as a pickup line, thanks user
>No senpai, her nose is normal.
Well then have fun. Don't let the offspring near the grandparents though

I'll see if I can gravitate her towards Christianity down the line, otherwise I'll find a red pilled Christian girl. And I am never circumcising my sons, the kikes can fuck off with that.

elaborate. i really am interested. i was kinda making a joke about the Jesus Christ thing, but i really am curious what they think. I've been studying the feasts and they all really do point to Jesus being the messiah. well i guess the spring feasts more than the fall feasts. but it's still really curious.

They begin the feast by a Hebrew prayer and a sip of wine from a goblet with the Star of David. Then they read from their prayer book, with some of them reading in Hebrew (a really fucking weird language) and then eventually had us read silently and facing the East before we returned to the table. We read some more and then started the feast with challah. Jewish food sucks. But the main thing is that I can tell Judaism is a very exclusive religion, they're weird to outsiders when they attend their festivities. They didn't let me cook at all, and it wasn't very enjoyable for me.

that's because they don't approve of you even being there, behind your back they are frantically trying to persuade your partner to break it off while to your face they will act somewhat indifferent

You are basically a nigger in their eyes

Jewish families are comfy.
How was the meal? Did you visit the synagogue?

>mfw you welcome the goyim to your dinner table and let them fuck your daughter and they still think you hate them

The majority of English Jews have blue eyes and blond hair desu. When are you planning to join the club?

Why havent you killed yourself yet?

S-she's just a filthy Goyburner.
It's like a fetish for some women but it brings shame upon the entire family

careful there son
if you meme any harder you might break the internet

>being a goy toy
You're just her little fling.

This is how you date a jewess

I dumped mine and didn't realize I needed to fuck the jew out of her instead

The redpill digested too late in me and she is gone now. Oh well at least theres blonde haired green eyed fertile females still around

How are we supposed to trust your group when your group intends to enslave us all?

JUST STOP FUCKING BRINGING THIS UPON YOURSELF YA DAMN JEW

Does she have large Jewish mammaries?

we've tried
globalist jews just get us charged with war crimes so nobody listens to us

Get the fuck out of here with your Nazi propaganda bullshit. Cred Forums is a religion of peaces.

The first jews to be honest and expose all jews will be hailed as heroes

Their sins will be forgiven and they will be allowed their own nation and wealth while the exposed will probably be fed to Iran

Convert her to Christianity and begin the semite extermination

GOY'D

>Three thousand people crowded themselves shoulder-to-shoulder in Auschwitz/Sobibor/Treblinka/Belzec gas chambers, every day like clockwork for three years
>No panic, no attempt to overwhelm the one or two armed guards at any point in that period
Yeah, I don't think so

deus vult

what in all the fucks are you talking about you fat cowboy bastard?
we've been attempting to expode the cancer globalist leftist jew cucks for years

bibi himself diverted funds to reveal those traitors
the second we reported that they have moles in Israel the whole global media immediately blamed Israel of endorsing fascism and vilifying peace groups to shut us up

middleeasteye.net/news/behind-israel-s-campaign-vilify-peace-groups-968566518

Force all Jews to move to Jerusalem by law. Quote the Isaiah scripture of "they will be carried there on the shoulders of kings" and say "See? It was the only way, because you weren't going to walk/fly there on your own! So we had to kick you out!"

This is a serious problem, bro. Globalist kikes always ruin it for the rest of us.

Wheres bobby (((fischer))) 2 you lying kike?

DUDE ITS NOT THE ISRAELI JEWS JUST THE GLOBALIST ONES LMAO #NotAllJews #LoveTrumpsHate

Tbh senpai, i wish i could find a sexy jewess to love.

Rabbi aint getting my foreskin though. Get fucked.

Neocohens are globalists too, friend.

then fucking shoot them already
they live in your country, shill for your niggers and vote for your democrat party
I'm tired of getting hated for their faggotry

just like they tell their arab and nigger bulls they hate having their wife denied black dick for Israel's evil actions against innocent peace loving arabs

deus vult, christ chan

Isnt it a trade off though, 1 for 1 white/jewish genocide.

I just fucking told your dumb ass I hate american commie-globalist jews, they hate me back, and you quote Fischer?
you do realize I completely agree with him right?

Why does Bobby Fischer get echoes? You'd think he'd earned the title of honorary goy based on those quotes.

Lmao I'm not circumcised either. I was dating an Iranian and she said if we would ever get married, I'd have to get circumcised.

Religion makes people RE_TAR_DED.

Did you bring hitler atire?

Oh yeah Israel seems so eager to expose what their nation has exploited and done to the people of ours...

90%ish of jews are evil, both global communists and zionist supremacists because all jews (religious and not) generally believe that jews are GOD CHOSEN PEOPLE

You're not public or making a splash

Youre a liar

I agree.

Just to remind jews what level they must go to in order to be trusted

YOU CANNOT TRUST A JEW WITHOUT PROOF BEYOND ALL DOUBT

That is the unfortunate truth for all jews

I know I'm likely talking to an IQ 85, but I still don't get it

assuming that you've read the absolute faggotry you've posted:
>saddam agreed to withdraw from quwait if Israel retreated from palestine
Israel doesn't have a border with Iraq, that's like saying Stria left lebanon or north korea dismantles their nukes if american cops stop shooting niggers

>israel did not send any troops to support the invasion
we tried to because Iraq launched SCUD missiles on us, and the USA immediately panicked and refused because it knew that if Israel joined in, all the arabs in the coalition would immediately chimp out and bail

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War#Iraqi_missile_strikes_on_Israel_and_Saudi_Arabia

>However, President Bush pressured Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir not to retaliate and withdraw Israeli jets, fearing that if Israel attacked Iraq, the other Arab nations would either desert the Coalition or join Iraq. It was also feared that if Israel used Syrian or Jordanian airspace to attack Iraq, they would intervene in the war on Iraq's side or attack Israel.

what do you even want with us? doesn't matter what we do or say or what others do or say in relation to us, you'll find some way to twist it to fit your existing ideas

it's like your the nigger and SJW and we're the white person

Shana tova Cred Forums

Gonna kick back and eat the rest of my apples and honey, have a sweet new year

They carry it around their neck at all times.

Chill out mate. Here take a submarine

>doesn't matter what we do or say or what others do or say in relation to us, you'll find some way to twist it to fit your existing ideas

I think it's worth considering the possibility that some of these posts are actually done by Hasbara trying to get diaspora to return to Israel. Same way that early Zionists tried to stoke the fires of anti-Semitism in Europe.

Questioning The Holocaust / Why We Believed (Part 1)

youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

oh
well I guess it makes sense
still, we don't get that many american jews moving here

Trust me kike, i totally believe you. Israel is our (((greatest))) ally and truly does care about the American people.

How much does the JIDF pay you?
thejidf.org/?m=1

but I just told you we wanted to bomb Iraq because it launched missiles at us and we wanted to quickly stop it, not because we're anyone's "greatest allies"

cheap fucks, just 10 cents per post
jews jew jews too you know

feels good man, so glad my aryan seed will be contributing to making the already superior jewish race even better. fuck the white race, the jewish race is the future

tell us about the "greater israel" plan.

Why shouldn't Iraq wipe you off the map?

FDR (slightly jewish great grandfather) won the election by swearing to never get involved in WW2. Then his MASSIVELY jewish cousinwife gets us involved in WW2 and procedes to fuck all the muslims by building Israel out of nowhere.
>inb4 Japan and Germany were the aggressors rather than desperate authoritarian nations pushed into a corner by expansionist (((democracies)))

>10 cents
Wow now thats shekeltasticly jewish right there

not much to tell nowdays
the idea was scrapped because it turned out jews are the same as eurocucks, barely have like 1 fucking kid per family

scrapped... i don't think so

I guess from your point of view that should happen
but that doesn't mean we'll just sit around and let it happen

besides, first your post claims Israel didn't help the USA in desert storm
now you claim Israel shouldn't have intervened and its bad that it actually wanted to?

That's a cool image

Stop being neurotic

My first post was just highlighting how Israel is no friend to the American people because they see the American people as subhuman trash so there can be no wrong doing against them similar to ants

I have dated a jewess. I know how little your people care about non-jews

Did you know that JEWS have always banded together as a tribe, infiltrated governments, monopolized financial systems of nations, instigated wars, and intentionally created chaos in societies? The Jews have mass murdered hundreds of millions of non-Jews over the centuries but they've seized control of the media so you'll never find out.

Tell them Rosh Hoshanah is a Babylonian/pagan holiday they picked up in the exile and YHWH views it as a golden calf. Tell them the head of the year is Abib, not this time. Tell them that Tammuz is a pagan god and that they are idolatrous for using Babylonian names for months. Tell them the Hillel II calendar is not biblical. Tell them the Talmud invalidates the Torah of YHWH and they need to abandon it.

unless she was an israeli, it doesn't really mean jack shit
I actually respect americans and russians alot, far more than european islamic cucks for certain
I don't claim we jews are good people but ffs show some objectivity when you judge us

Thanks. You should spread it around. The truth has the power to set us free.

I'll admit there is a good jew here and there

One greedy manipulator I work with at least is married to a shiksa and is friends with almost exclusively goyim. His kids are more goy than jew and besides his laugh and hand rubbing, he seems to be assimilating well into a conservative caring family that at least wants his house/neighborhood/state/nation to prosper so he can too

He mainly just doesnt care about the bigger picture so all his jewry is just small stuff like making bullshit excuses why he cant do things or is really stingey

You understans why breaking trust is such a killer to our relationship right?

I know there can be good jews, but the whole reason there is a problem is because the bad ones are liars to the core resulting in the good ones being untrustworthy.

I tried to talk about this with my jewess but she would just flat out deny she ever lied even when she was never honest in her life.

HOW CAN WE TRUST YOU WHEN LYING SEEMS TO BE YOUR CORE TRAIT?!?

your people need to get out of our governments, media, financial institutions, etc. if you truly want to help, you will do what you can to crash the jew world order. the billions of non-jews around the world are paying attention.

All that bad stuff white people get blamed for?

Guess who rules their rulers? The money supply.

When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation. This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Financiers are without patriotism and without decency.

Deus vult

>(((Tribe of Black Gentry))) aka (((Internationalist Clique of Evil Elite)))

Tfw your mother was adopted by rich Jews and then sent back to foster care after they decided they didn't want her anymore. She killed herself at 23 after more tragic shit, but I still can't get over how you could raise a child for 5 years then decide to return it and the state let's you get away with it because you're rich.

>trust me goy
>I'm not like those jewish globalists
>I'm a good jew
Not buying it.

>muddying jewish genes
>traitor

doing god's work desu

Are they kind and accepting, or more suspicous of you goy?
Do you think your gf is trying to convert you?
Is there many skypes in Britannia?

Why do you wanna break up with her? yu 2 yung?

Is it weird for your gf too or is she part of the weird?

L'Shana Tova my friend! I am also dating a Jew (Conservative), and went to Rosh Hashana last night. Took the day off of work today as well.

They love me. Maybe it has something to do with driving a late-model Lexus and living in Brooklyn, or possibly being Italian, but her family adores me. Only non-Jew she's ever dated and they know it, but I'm appearently the only one they've really liked almost as a son.

She's also a freak in bed. Likes being bitten and slapped. I love her to death...

why dont you chase out the mudslimes and give lebanon to the christians then finally gaining a ally in the region? THey would be gratefull for their freedmon im sure

Kek

your getting alot of french and ukrainan jews right now tho
ps if SHTF would you accept in european refugees?

Kill yourself. You do know that jews trace their lineage through the mother's bloodline right? Your kid will still be a kike.

deus vult

Just give her your Aryan Dick

right pic Trump win
Left pic Hillary win?

Waisting a prime Jewess on cuckstanity.

The fuck, mate.

They're just making sure the food is kosher, dipshit.

This man has the right idea. Jews are objectively better than whites, why bother trying to preserve a dying race instead of ensuring my descendants will rule over the world?

Eh maybe he'll end up seeing that is a much more beautiful religion

can I be your friend?

>implying jews are not genestealers.

forgt the pic

>Challa
>Bad
I don't know what Brit Challah tastes like but from my experience in the US its basically cake-bread.

I wank to fuck his boii pucci

10/10 challah

>merchant in laws
Kek

>tfw no qt3.14 kike gf

Kill yourself.

/POLLED/

The kike ladies naturally grave for white nazi dick!

oh shet thon

i went to rosh hashana last night

am christian and go to messianic jew church

its weird the jews are saying the feasts are for all of gods people so christians are included but you will never hear about this stuff in regular christian churches