What is wrong with r/the_donald?

This weekend I started browsing >>>r/the_donald for the first time. Like seriously going through it as if it was one of the chans. My expectations were fairly low, I thought it was going to be a normie version of pol, but man, was I ever wrong. The whole atmosphere or culture of that board is normie if only normies suffered some sort of paranoid delusions and constantly sought validation.

It isn't that they are red pilled, they aren't driven by that. Every thread made is filled with a horrible type of cancer that mixes clickbait headlines and paranoia intermixed boring repetitions of force memes and replies just simply serve as an affirmation. Also, If you sort the board by newest posts and open up the threads in a new tab, you have to f5 by yourself. If you do this, you will notice how many upboats the post gets, and there are almost always no comments. I thought this was really odd, but then I started to notice how consistent the rate of upvoting is and noticed how in the replies, they got bots replying. It feels all so weird.

pic related: the cognitive dissonance of that board. if youtube bans a video, they do it through content id to prevent future copies from being uploaded. the video was never banned in the first place, but to get views, the poster reverted to cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_HBdG5280o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CENTIPEDE LOL EPIC MEMES UPVOTE PLS

>Every thread made is filled with a horrible type of cancer that mixes clickbait headlines and paranoia intermixed boring repetitions of force memes and replies just simply serve as an affirmation.

You just described Cred Forums to a t

sounds like you're describing Cred Forums

You think I am, this is because you have no idea how great you have it here. If i was a bit more paranoid, I would believe that the majority of the upboats on any given posts are done by bots.

DO WE LOVE OUR VETS?

Yeah the_donald was fun when it was new, but I don't know how the regulars there haven't gotten bored with constantly reposting the Robert Byrd meme and repeating the same buzzwords over and over again.

that's not even paranoia, its pretty common knowledge that upvote bots are a thing.

That is cancerous.

this is why the vote system for media is an awful one.

That's what happens when you are not anonymous and have an upvote system

>675 upvotes in 3 hours
>7 comments

they aren't being upvoted by users.

It's our fault for making it. All of Cred Forums hates us because of what we did.

Honestly of everything Cred Forums did, by far this was the dumbest

The west>Cred Forums

We all need to make sacrifices.

The_Donald is just Breitbart for beta millenials that can't rate to the alpha pro-gun memes

>Chanology Part 2
NAW, YOU FUCKING THINK?

Cred Forums should never, EVER even speak of anything related to IRL. The weeb boards were right. You people are complete and utter cancer by every definition.

Normalfags can fucking burn and so can every nation of the world. They did it to themselves and they deserve it. Get off our goddamn imageboards raidfag.

Ultimately reddit is doomed to being reddit : a community of normies where groupthink is magnified by le upboats and post hiding. /r/the_donald only manages to trigger the rest of the site because they are hyper-sensitive SJW faggots. I guess it's useful to the cause of getting Trump elected, but it should only be tolerated when its cancerous ways stay inside reddit.

Amusingly they call themselves "centipedes" after the Can't Stump The Trump vids, but the guy who makes them thinks they've ruined that track by driving it into the ground with unfunny forced memeing, he posted recently that he was probably going to stop using it.

>Honestly of everything Cred Forums did, by far this was the dumbest
There has been no repercussion from creating the r/theDonald board

Its cancer. Used to go on there last year and even then it was taking a turn for the worst. Once they learned of "cuck" it became even worse.

I was banned because they took my comment the wrong way and wouldn't listen to what the fuck I was saying trying to explain they got it wrong.

They're trigger happy autists led by reddit paid SJW mods keeping them herded in their containment sub. They swapped out all the old mods to the new ones that keeps them making stupid posts to make Donald supporters look bad.

Actual discussion or anything can't happen when there are votes and usernames. People care more about validation than anything else on plebbit.

Yes there has, the influx of cancer that will come to us, or is already here. Everytime we do things without hiding our name (this is the reason why we used to say we were from ebaumsworld or 9gag), we invite an influx of cancerous immigrants who, until they are tired of what our culture is all about, bring their disease to our ranks. Lurk moar has been forgotten on pol.

You know OP, I didn't ready any of what you wrote, but I want to commit on your pic.

I actually uploaded that video to YouTube, and it was removed a couple hours ago. Google is trying to scrub the video from there site. Why is that okay?

If you won't read, don't post. Fuck off you autist, the world is falling apart because of ADHD dipshits like you.

The last time I've seen anyone defending or even promoting r/theDonald was months ago during the primary.

The only redditors still here after that have integrated or have already left for their upboat safe space

Only to a Redditor, which you obviously are so...

gtfo Reddit

the donald was more comfy before the bernie people came in, but it's always been tenth rate Cred Forums.

fukken goddem

>/r/the_donald

Learn English.

lel Cred Forums is similar, just because you have a feigned sense of some sort of intellectual apathy and lack of "norrmie-esque" enthusiasm about the issues doesn't mean you're any different from these guys, I guarantee half the people on Cred Forums go on The_Donald board and vise versa, guaranteed. People need to get their info and news from somewhere, I'm sure they're a valid source considering it's topic specific and a circle jerk, they don't have to deal with CTR and turks and canadians shitting up their threads.

Because google didn't delete that shit. The meme "x is being scrubbed" is incidious one that ruins the normie's brain. We here on pol are immune that shit because, assuming we didn't arrive from as refugees from the cancerous plebbit, we know about shitposting.

> "hillary is paying millions to down vote this post".

come on

GTFO

Pic related. They removed it once it hit ~30,000 views, and gave me a community guideline strike.

Well, I don't give a shit about reddit, but I saw OPs pic and figured I'd comment, cause it was removed from YouTube.

/r/the_donald is for people that actually care/want Trump elected

Cred Forums is for people that use Trump as a means to troll normies

This video is cancer.

that's crypto fascist talk you dumb leaf
you can't come out and say "We are fascist", reddit ain't /pol, they would be banned in an instant if they said what they really thought. So they pretend, they label the opposition fascist, they label opposition as the devil and themselves as angels. That's how you draw people to your cause.

Seriously, it's like Cred Forums is incapable of having a single strategic thought. Really amazing tbqh...

I think the thing on the_donald is to upvote every post that you see. I wouldn't rule out bots completely but I do think that a large base has been built there. Their culture is a little retarded but it has become a bastion from the rest of cucked reddit for regular users. You're chastised anywhere else on the sight for supporting Donald Trump, half by CTR, half by bluepilled idiots who follow the MSM blindly.

I dont care. They recruit normies for Trump. They can die off when Trump wins for all I care

This, and nice double trips praise Kek.

The one thing that unites all of Cred Forums is that we hate identity politics, and you can't have a board glorifying a candidate who is opposed to SJW identity politics on a site where it's all about identity and validation.

Reddit will never have any real discussion, nor will it ever genuinely make me laugh, because the place is a hellhole of trying to validate each other and "building an identity". It's really awful stuff, seriously.

If you ever want to feel like you aren't a human being, browse Reddit. Everyone is dishonest/nice to a fault with each other in order to get the most points possible. Nothing to do with actual discussion.

Take your cancer out of this image board.

Don't bother trying to explain stuff to the wierdos who only use one single website on the whole internet and act like the most obnoxious SJW-tier faggots about every other site.

>he doesn't know the high of what its like to get le gorillion upboats xDD

But, what did you expect? Reddit has always fucking been cancer.

Had some guy on there telling me Trump was going to win the black vote and the gay vote and then I realized how delusional they are. Like I'm a Trump supporter, but let's be real, he's not even going to get 1/5 of the black vote

When Reddit sends their people over they're not sending their best, they're not sending you. They're bringing crime, they're bringing drugs, they're bringing rapists. And some of them I assume are good people.

At least you finally understand why reddit is shit. What you're seeing isn't a single cancerous community but the standard cancer of an entire festering normalfag site.

YOU SELF-HATING REDDITORS NEED TO GO BACK AND STAY THERE.

But it isn't strategic, because what is a fringe group that can just cultivate paranoia and tire their userbase with false alarms achieve? Eventually any legit movement needs normie, the people you need to convert a democracy into a fascist state, and normies won't buy that shit. If it has real users, it is a cancerous circle jerk.

>weirdos
>bad

You need to go back to >>>r/the_donald

What is with you fucking leafs and your desire to make shitty threads?

>>plebbitor detected

nice

>because what is a fringe group that can just cultivate paranoia and tire their userbase with false alarms achieve?

have you been hibernating for the last few months?

>pic related

>Eventually any legit movement needs normie, the people you need to convert a democracy into a fascist state

hahahhaha wat? do you even know how fascism comes to be? it's a small radical group overtrowing the government. you don't need anyone's support. That's the beauty of fascism baby!

It's almost like a survival instinct.
>we all know deep inside that nobody takes leafs seriously and it urges us to shitpost.

They are the reason no intelligent Reddit user will vote for Trump, they are the reason all their content gets botted to fuck.

They need to grow the fuck up and stop conspiracy theorising or indeed just outright lying, Hilary does enough of that the fucking Googles.

I guess they don't teach you how hitler rose in germany, through elections. Also america isn't cuckslava, it isn't a weak state.

>pol
you cannot understand the difference because you are from r/european. the difference between pol and the paranoid-fascist normie is like us creating rule 34 images of my little ponie and you sick fucks fap over it, and created a board to just collectively fap over it.

>faggot detected

have a (you), it's like your upboats.

To be fair, if you count out the shitposting (which needs to be moderated to some extent) there is actual understanding of the memes and discussion here, I feel like the plebbitors are mere imitations.

I've seen that same level of delusion on here. I've written out detailed posts on why the wall wouldn't keep out illegals and drugs and how it would be a waste of tax dollars yet Trump supporters rebuttals consist of "ur an idiot" or "CTR shill detected"

oh god that sounds exactly like Cred Forums, this board is full of redditors and it sucks lads

They also confuse the organic, grass roots movement of Trump in America who touched the normies, with their postings. It's weird how they think being high energy on a reddit sub somehow equates to feeding into the trump train or something. I don't know how to explain it: they think valid and effective political mobilization is them posting on reddit. It is as stupid as thinking that if you change your kikebook photo, you somehow making a difference. At least on pol, we do something.

Its an oasis when CTR comes here.

This is the funniest fucking thing I have ever seen. We are now officially working at a marxist jew level of propaganda through our meme magic.
The normies can not handle it they are radicalizing day by day.
Praise Kek!

but that's us yo. even in the golden era of our culture, that's what we used to do

>tl;dr
>op is a fag
>faggot detected

the problem is that there are usernames and karma in reddit.

There's definitely some intellectual discourse that goes on in the threads. And for all the shit that Cred Forums gets about being a place that fosters "neo nazism", we're probably THE ONLY BOARD that has substance aside from memes.

wtf are you talking about? this is somehow thinking that we are influencing them, we aren't. they are like a program caught in a loop, they cannot escape it. it's pure cancer.

hitler was a nazi, he come with votes, Mussolini came by force and that was fascism. Tard.

The neo-nazi shit, it was forced upon us.

These faggots were involved in that youtube.com/watch?v=9_HBdG5280o

The beauty about being user and having no posting history, or karma, or authority, is that our stances are like water, we shift with the times, we aren't fixed. We are amorphous as a culture, and that's why we happen to be the most creative aspect of the internet.

what are we sliding today?

>Legitimacy
both Hitler and Mussolini depended on consent of the people to govern, otherwise there would be strife and it would destroy their nations like it has done to your cuck country, Zoran.

WOW you sure corrected the record!
We should alienate and despise our allies DURING the battle

fuck off shill nigger

fucking redditors are showing their true colours today.

>What is wrong with r/the_donald?
Its because its on leddit. It is a terrible website and is inferior to a forum in all ways except userbase size.

>despise our allies
>CTR meme
>forgets that "redditors dont belong here" meme is one of our oldest and has incredible longevity.

And our community is dying because gookmoot cannot afford to run the servers.

>Being a poltard
>not realizing r thedonuld does it for keks by writing fascist Google

Then I saw your flag so I expect nothing less from weed dude

I'll just leave this here.

If you read the comments, like I did, you would see how it isn't done for keks. They seriously believe that they are being shut down. They are cancer.

That's just cancer. That's NPIshilling.

I wouldn't mind if hiroshima deletes Cred Forums for a few months. It would get the normies to leave.

> Every thread made is filled with a horrible type of cancer that mixes clickbait headlines and paranoia intermixed boring repetitions of force memes and replies just simply serve as an affirmation.

Congratulations, you discovered reddit

Cred Forums hasn't been a secret club for a very long time now and people have been complaining about newfags since the beginning. You can't hide something everyone already knows about. Besides old Cred Forums was pretty much Reddit with less PC faggotry.

Dude even before Cred Forums was never like reddit. No one here namefagged, there was no up votes.

HAHAHA no

all boards have the same amount of substance or more if you do as you say and look past the memes

Completely agree that the Trumpkins are delusional but you picked the wrong example to support your argument. The wall is feasible and would drastically lower the amount of immigrants that come here illegaly. It'd also be relatively cheap and tax dollars wouldn't 'exactly' be paying for it.

Even if we were going to pay for it, it'd be a better use of our tax dollars than having it get wasted on the numerous social programs that we have to help black people stay in poverty.

Nope. We actually talk about politics and foreign affairs. Cred Forums never talks about films or tv seriously. Cred Forums is shit. /sci/ is okay.

Cred Forums upvotes are disguised as the effort to get as many (you's) as possible. It's not exactly the same, but it forces the user to act faggy, incite circlejerks or lure with low quality b8, in order to get a few replies.

Still, Cred Forums and boards like Cred Forums are missing some of the most cancerous features of reddit, like pretentiousness, subreddit dramas and the echo-chamber nature of leddit.

Sure r/The_Donald is cancer, but Cred Forums actually managed to get an outpost inside enemy territory.

Thats worthy of some keks.

What I find is that you can post some red pills there and it will stay at one instead of being downvoted to oblivion or be shadow banned. You fish where the fish are, so described behavior makes it an ok fishing spot.

COPS CAN DO NO WRONG!

That's part of the point. News cycles come and go, they have successfully turned reddit into "everyday is a repost" which is how you redpill m8