I want a wife who could be satisfied with the role of traditional mother in today's world...

>I want a wife who could be satisfied with the role of traditional mother in today's world, despite all the options available to her
>I want smart, ambitious sons

Choose one. Children don't inherit genes influencing intelligence and personality from just their father. Idealizing stupid women is the ultimate blue pill.

But a stupid woman will let cucks believe they're red pilled.

Environment child is raised in has a huge impact on the success of the child. Healthy diet, plenty of human interaction, and love. A career woman cannot provide these things the way a stable domesticated woman can, and thus the genetic element will likely cancel out if she cannot be a provider.

I only date smart women, can't stand being around idiots. Sadly despite being smart most of them have still turned out to be self centred and bitchy. Like a fool I keep searching though.

You're conflating intelligence with career success. An intelligent woman will understand the benefits of traditionalism.

>Implying nurturing and intelligence are mutually exclusive.

Kids probably suck these days because smart parents didn't stay home and help their children. The "smart people do lots of things" meme

attitude is more indicative for this than intelligence. Imagine marrying a dumb slut that is extremely proud of managing the toilet cleaning.

statistically children become far more intelligent if they have a caring loving, nurturing mother in their lives, as opposed to a cold career women who doesn't give a shit about them.

Hell even breast feeding alone boosts IQ, but liberals think breast feeding is "oppressive" and possibly rape so they don't do it. Maybe that explains why liberals are so retarded.

I want the opposite, i want a wife who earns tons of money, ill just stay home clean, cook, work out and pursue my hobbies and passions. I think living a similar life to a 1950s wife, only as a man is fuckin awesome. No stress, just chillen.

It is plausible to combine work with family

Maybe your kids would be inspired to pursue your path of contributing to humanity as a plus.
It involves your boss not being a dick and cramming work on you though sooo..

>call anthibiotic resistant bacteria superbugs
Why.

speaking from experience, marry a dumb one. The smart ones arent worth the head cancer,

This is now a roll thread

Intelligence is genetic, but a career is learned. It's possible to find a girl with a high IQ who was brought up traditionally

>You didn't get married
>You married poorly.

Choose one.

good thing she works so much, saves people from looking at that chink hamster face

That's nice and all but...

>Melbourne
The likelihood she was given the opportunity due to being a woman of colour rather than someone genuinely intelligent is high.

marriage is an outdated feudal concept. embrace the singularity as we merge with machines.

Go and take a rural german girl with some believe in Christianity.
Here you go and you have both and know fuck off nigger

I chose the first. My wife is a great wife and mother and home maker. She is not amazingly smart, but generally has more common sense than me. Works out great.

Oh god, what could be more boring and unsatisfying than forming and seeing an actual human being, that is a part of yourself, come into existence. Raising kids sure is a job for retards and trained monkeys, it's much more important to work on this program that will be obsolete in less than two years.

This lie is why women in the west are unhappier than they have ever been in modern times. Raising kids can satisfy an intelligent woman, as long as she doesn't get shamed into feeling like a sucker by feminists and the (((media))).

>Idealizing stupid women is the ultimate blue pill.
There aren't any other tho

>dat pic
too soon man, too soon, it still hurts

My intelligence genes are good enough for the both of us

Why? Why would you not want a highly educated successful career woman, who balances home life with her 100k a year job?
Youre thinking small.
I am a mechanical engineer, my fiance, is a Biomedical technician, making close to 100k a year.
When we have children, they will be well mentored by their mother and myself.
You know what else we will do?
Invest and retire early.

Now what you want is fine ; but there are other options, available. are you capable of making 100k a year right now with your current education and training?
If so then you may be able to manage an atomic family.

>complaining about all women being self-centered
>dates women based on how they will benefit him

Don't bother. Whites have negroid IQ and won't understand

False dichotomy. There were many geniuses in the past when women stayed at home.

> Intelligent women with good careers.

The bane of feminism. Remember, the victim narative has to be maintained, or they lose everything. The truth is, feminism is the territory of facile, emotionally immature women and desperate cucks, looking for Chad Thundercock's table scraps. Real women get shit done. Real women know the value of truth, education and a decent day's work.

I am here to end Armageddon

>for the past three years, Shu Lam, a Malaysian PhD student at the University of Melbourne, has confined herself to a scientific laboratory
Imagine that womanly aroma fampai

A FUCKING REAF

>taking care of house and family makes you stupid by default
nice tel-avivsion meme

>marry smart, successful woman
>good genes immediately wasted by having your kids raised by public school and shitty babysitters

Australia should hand her over. She's cute.

Nobody thinks that user.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

>marry smart, successful woman
>good genes immediately wasted by having your kids raised by public school and shitty babysitters
This.
As someone who went through public school in the US and have seen the results of younger family members going through them today, there is no fucking way any child of mine will go to public school or daycare. Hell even private schools are turning to shit because they're letting anyone in on some charity bullshit.

My wife is a stay at home mom and my son has the same traits that I have, including intelligence. He has always been top of his class and excels whenever he picks up a new skill or hobby. He was reading at a sixth grade level by the time he started 2nd grade. 1/10 bait thread for making me respond.

P.S. kill yourself.

My mom's pretty smart. Smarter than my dad for sure. She made his business successful from the moment she stopped being a housewife (ie when I hit 18 and went to college).

It's just that she wholly dedicated her time and life as a full time housewife to my upbringing when I was a kid. She did her best to send me to good schools, help me when I don't understand something, took me everywhere,, taught me a lot, always wanted to be sure that I am ahead.
While at some times it felt shameful with all the pressure from feminists, she doesn't regret at all. I think it's worth it.

I miss those days. We reversed roles this last January. FML, I miss being a NEET and spending the day tending to my garden.

>intelligence is mostly genetic when it comes to niggers
>but suddenly now that it fits my argument, environment plays a huge factor in intelligence

Nice cognitive dissonance, lads.

You're so stupid.

Where do you pull out these bs facts? It's scientifically proven that when it comes to intelligence, genes matter more than environment - genetics' role only gets bigger, the older an individual gets.

Stop spouting crap burger. We're not all borb equal, and no amount of love and broccoli is gonna make a dumb kid into a smart adult.

>Idealizing stupid women is the ultimate blue pill.
focusing on a womans traditional role is not stupid. letting your species go extinct is the most stupid thing there is. women are shit at everything anyway. its much more cost effective to let the men do it. adding women to anything literally lowers efficiency.

Nah. Environment is more about self-discipline. With a loving and caring mom, kid gets more discipline and is more careful about his personal choices.
Daughters would be less of a slut, sons do less retarded things, and both will more dedicated for their parents when they become old.

Think more about wasted potential when a child isn't properly raised.
A shit father leads to a shit kid. A shit mother leads to a shit kid too. Not always, but more than often.

Your "smart" woman will give you no children, perhaps one, at most two if you are really convincing, but according to your post that would only prove she was "stupid" from the start.

That was how I felt; HOWEVER, by allowing my kid to go to public school he has an edge. He skates through school, blows through homework, and frees up time for us to play music, take lessons, learn martial arts, build raspberry pi computers, circuits, etc. He meets his legal requirements for an education and gets to have fun and learn skills most other kids will not. Plus I get to be a dad. How any of you anons had a dad, let alone a father?

Have you been living under a rock?

>father
The fuck is that.

>Have smart kid
>Impose shitty morals
>Kid grows up to be a basement neet
VS
>Have smart kid
>Impose good morals
>Turns into productive member of society

>liberals think breast feeding is "oppressive" and possibly rape so they don't do it
What the fuck are you talking about? They want to do it in public.

So only dumb women would make the choice to be stay at home mothers? Hmmm

Believe me, where I'm at in the bell curve, my kids are regressing to the mean anyway. I'm not trying to eugenically breed super humans anyway. Like I need some kids figuring out how to cure cancer or aids or whatever to keep niggers and Jews alive longer.

So intelligence IS mostly genetic? I agree.

Traditional woman:
>stay at home fuck sleeve
>raise kids, cook, clean, fuck
>does nothing all day
>bored and horny because her main role is being a useless fuck sleeve
>starts fucking other guys everyday you're out
>you still believe you're not a cuck

I will never understand this.

>Not an argument
VS
>An argument

you should really have picked the latter option...

Gee Asians are so smart and superior you guys.

> smart
> doing a PhD

Choose one.

Traditional women only really work in traditional communities, where all the mothers take a shared role in raising the children and feel a duty of care for them within a safe community. This way women have time to do all the stuff they need/want to do whilst the children are largely self sufficient during the day.

An isolated traditional mother is likely to be blinded by the shallow trivialities that her non-traditional peers embark in and is more likely to engage in degenerate activities unwillingly. All it takes is a couple of steps down that path before everything starts to go to shit.

So your only options are:

>Live in a small, non degenerate community (Becoming increasingly rare)
>Try to adapt your family to the modern world without letting them succumb to degeneracy (takes a lot of work, strong church ties are the best option for this)
>Send your kids to a decent private school (probably not an option in the U.S. due to kike monopoly on education and unfeasable in the UK due to the expense)
>Form a group/cult with other non-degenerate families and buy up a portion of land like the Amish or Mennonites (likely to draw suspicion, pretty much eliminates the possibility of your children integrating into society at any point in any meaningful way)

Or just don't have kids and fuck thicc sluts whilst trying to master your inner self and conquering your environment, committing suicide if you fail.

>Not getting the best of both worlds

>I want a wife that can cook, clean, and is willing to help support our children and our household
>implying this makes them stupid
Men need to know how to do all of those basic things, as well. That has always been the case.

Give your wife tasks and give her feedback. My wife's godmother hasn't worked and she's always, "busy busy busy".

If you live in a house and have adult responsibilities, there is plenty to do. If your wife is lazy, introduce her to new friends that have productive hobbies.

You'd be right if you properly attributed those outcomes to a father.
A mother's influence is limited to the nurturing provided to children who are very young, everything else is a father's domain.
Women nurture babies into children, fathers raise children into adults.

It's certainly true that intelligence is a largely genetic thing, but success, especially social success, is a more complicated beast.
For starters, attributing intelligence to women's decision to be traditional wives or not is misleading from the getgo to the point where this is almost certainly a slide or shill.
Second, things like discipline, maturity, social dominance and confidence, mental health and countless more are all heavily influenced by upbringing, and in upbringing, heavily influenced by the presence of a strong father figure. When a man raises you, you get strong masculine virtues. When a woman raises you, you get weak, feminine virtues.

You'll summon the CTR leaf posting that more PhD vote Clinton.

Nice to see a leaf that sees the PhD bullshit for what it is.

>Children don't inherit genes influencing intelligence and personality from just their father
This is true, but intelligent people tend to be attracted to intelligent partners.
If you marry dumb doras every following generation will become dumber and dumber.

My wife has actually decided she wants to drop her career in favor of staying home which will probably occur shortly after we become parents since thats about the same time our home renovation and another bill will be paid off.

Frankly Im fine with it. I work 2 days on, 4 days off so its going to be fantastic spending that time with her and our child(ren).

Life is short, OP. Really short. And theres a million things that can make it shorter. How do you want to spend it with regards to being in a relationship?

Our preference is to have that time for ourselves. We view marriage in a more traditional sense in that regard. Having time for ourselves and working to our own benefit comes before other pursuits. If shes off working for someone else shes really working to _their_ benefit. Its bad enough that I have to, but now she doesn't. She will take over gardening and orchard tending and more home duties, and continue running our small business. As we continue to grow that and start to acquire real estate, she will share management of that as well.

Whats exciting to us is that when our kid(s) is/are old enough they will be able to join in this and learn to manage the estate they will inherit and build upon.

If you look at the wealthy families, this is how theyve built wealth and power, OP. Not slaving away at a job and pretending they are having a rewarding career. They give preference and priority to family and the ownership of assets -businesses, real estate, equities- which are what constitute real wealth.

University can put you in STEM or other more profitable fields, but to us the time sacrifice isnt worth it after us both doing time in college. Losing a minimum 6-8 years of my life just isnt worth it when I can be living it, making decent money at an enjoyable job with a great schedule, and investing for income and growth on my own terms.

'Careers' are the ultimate jew that rob you of a life otherwise filled with more fulfilling pursuits.

I married my wife right after she got done with high school.

She is the smartest women I have ever known, she had plans to go to medical school with me, but when we had kids not long after, she decided it would be better to stay home and take care of them.

After two kids, she still weighs as much as she did when I met her (125 lbs at 5' 2").

Our kids amaze people with their level of development, muscle tone and general health.

Only fat women try to tell my wife that how we live is not good.

Also, just to reinforce and summarize my point, OPs post starts right out of the gate as a strawman, insinuating that not having a technically or organizationally complex day job means someone is sitting at home washing dishes and watching Jerry Springer all day. This is the result only in cases of people who would have been wasting their lives anyway. When my wife and I arent working we are working on our property, hiking, cooking together, enjoying culture, shooting, travelling...or just sitting out at night, watching stars, or a lightning storm. And we have seen enough couples our age with multiple young children, who do these things and more, to know that a family will not hurt these pursuits but will open new frontiers for us as human beings free of the pursuit of consumer goods and media.