What are Cred Forums's thoughts on LGBT christians?

What are Cred Forums's thoughts on LGBT christians?

youtu.be/nFhHieJOH5w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mIVTBRTaEss
stuff.co.nz/national/3949087/Abused-more-likely-to-be-gay
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2589133
lifesitenews.com/blogs/anal-cancer-rise-in-gay-men-prompts-calls-for-vaccinations
lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se
lifesitenews.com/news/epidemic-1-2-of-gay-men-will-have-hiv-by-age-50-if-current-rates-continue-w
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2012/HIVIncidenceGraphics.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadia_Bolz-Weber
youtube.com/watch?v=eSB7ilcYqfU
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 1&version=KJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pseudo-Christians

They're not real Christians then.

Saged for shit thread, reported.

Do you think this dyke can be capable of kick your ass??

I'm skinny as shit, so she may be capable of wreck my shit

What is this?

Bitch looks like Till Lindeman.

A contradiction.

If they're not practicing - they've made a great sacrifice for their faith and they're both a better person and a better Christian than I'll ever be.

If the're practicing, and don't think it's a sin - then they're deluded, but their delusion will be forgiven.

If they're practicing, think it's a sin, and ask for forgiveness - their inability to hold themselves back will be forgiven.

If they're practicing, think it's a sin, and don't ask for forgiveness for their failure to live up to God's standard - then they aren't a real Christian. They've failed to ask for forgiveness for something they know God dislikes, and therefore either do not truly believe in God, or don't respect him.

undercover commie agents. Like the pope

nah she looks pretty old (fifty or more)
people at this age can't really fight, they have pain somewhere everyday

Birth defects

Idiots.

Stupid. Implies not a lot going on upstairs.

But maybe I'd find that endearing.

They are there. They want what everybody else in life wants. Safety security good schools for their kids. They want to be treated as peers and equals. They want to associate with whom ever they want without stigma. The red pilled ones hate lying Hillary just as much as I do (under their breath).

It remains to be seen what God decides. At first Jesus was just for the Jews. Then came the gentil woman at table with the Jews. Then came Saul on the road to Damascas.

At the moment the LGBT Christians have to cherry pick the bible for salvation to get around 5000 years of history. But Jesus said some pretty inclusive things: to love one another - the greatest commandment. He did not say love one another except LGBT.

So we Christians have some issues in this vein so pray for us.

I'm not quite sure her definition of lutheran is accurate:

youtu.be/mIVTBRTaEss

True delusion, maybe, but not ignorance. Any ignorance of the Bible from a Western (esp. American) adult is willful ignorance. They should know better, and if they do not, it is due to their own laziness.

Hypocrites

Well, not only they are mentally ill in terms of sexuality, they are mentally ill to believe there is some faggot in the sky constantly watching them and that gives a shit if they fap or not.

>Western culture becomes overwhelmingly secular
>Congregation sizes shrink, need replacements
>White liberal churches pander to gays

cognitive dissonace

Heresy.

Faggots are confused. Don't listen to them

Literal degenerate hypocrites. I know some in real life.
>Oh yea, I love being a tranny homo
>But that's okay, because [Pulls random bible verse out of context] says it's okay and I'm 100 percent forgiven because God knows I sin so I don't ever need to work on improving myself or stopping my degenerate behavior

Does this person realize that he's perverting an actual symbol of God; the rainbow?

They don't exist. You cannot claim to be a Christian while admittedly refusing to repent.

Not everyone who cried out "Lord, Lord" will see Heaven.

Pray for the true conversion and repentance of the sodomites. Telling them they are ok the way they are is no different than committing sodomy oneself.

I pitied this one guy before. It was at a city council meeting and the lgbt in my town wanted non-discrimination laws. This guy went up there and started sincerely talking about how he and his husband attend their church, and partake in communion. There was a great gasp from the ones who understood the repercussions of unworthily taking communion and weren't totally cucked by the gay groups.

> Thinks a magic man in the sky cares what you do with your pee pee while he lets kids starve to death by the truck load in Africa
>Delusional

faggots.

Sin? Oh no. I've justified my favorite sins, so I'm good.

I call these people pick-and-choose Christians.

Every religion puts his own interpretation of the sacred writings. Every religion is pick-and-choose.

Abused "More Likely to Be Gay"
stuff.co.nz/national/3949087/Abused-more-likely-to-be-gay

Alcohol and Drug Use Among Homosexual Men and Women
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2589133

Anal Cancer Rise in Gay Men Prompts Calls for Vaccinations
lifesitenews.com/blogs/anal-cancer-rise-in-gay-men-prompts-calls-for-vaccinations
Choose Sodomy or God

CDC: 94 to 95 Percent of HIV Cases Among Young Men Linked to Gay Sex
lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se

CDC Warns Gay Men of 'Epidemic' HIV Rates
lifesitenews.com/news/epidemic-1-2-of-gay-men-will-have-hiv-by-age-50-if-current-rates-continue-w

Comparative Data of Childhood and Adolescence Molestation in Heterosexual and Homosexual Persons
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

Drug Use "Seven Times Higher" Among Gays
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html

Estimates of New HIV Infections in the United States, 2007-2010
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2012/HIVIncidenceGraphics.html

Speak for yourself.

a faggot is a faggot

a mutated squirrel

>LGBT christians?

well....the thing isyou can actually be christian (=believer in Jesus) and commit some serious sin like Sodomy/homosexuality (David commited serious sin and still remained with Jahweh). Salavation is a gift of gof by faith and therefore it is not influenced by your own works.

A think to think about Mr. Steven Anderson

btw - for specially slow people here ill make myself clear homosexuality is a horrible sin and LGBT movement is equal to moral plagues

David repented for his sin.
Meanwhile gays justify their wrongful acts to themselves and continue to live in sin.

>David repented for his sin.

David actually commited treason by killing his bodyguard + adultery. The fact that he repented doesnt change his status is salvation by faith - for instance Jephtah killed his daughter and never is there a record if him repenting but yet he is mentioned in Hebrews 11:32 which means he was right before God.

>Meanwhile gays justify their wrongful acts to themselves and continue to live in sin.

Dont get me wrong LGBT are pure scum but if we are saved by faith so can they be (unless they entered reprobation, and btw homosexualtiy =/= reprobation at all times although it is a highway for that state)

Do they pursue God's holiness? Or are they low-effort, Christian-lite?

double trash

I want to fuck a butch lesbian.
It's not a power thing or a cuck thing. I just want to fuck one.

It's usually an oxymoron.

Reminds me of my Catholic Confirmation practice my parents made me go to and the reason I left the Church in the first place.

So you don't think the magic worked, and the cracker turned into the entire body of Jesus, and the juice didn't turn into the entire volume of the blood of Jesus Christ?

Wow, they sure are weird to try to do that, huh

They are the same as any other Christian who is struggling with sin, but embracing and allowing the sin to identify who you are is blasphemy.

Tell me your argument for how David is a Christian.

I see nothing wrong. Jesus loves everybody.

Can Jesus love someone and yet send them to hell for eternal torment?

Like niggers in the kkk

>Tell me your argument for how David is a Christian.

Same as Abraham, same as Elijah...they believed in God but their salvation was not fullfilled entirely untile Jesus dies on the cross.

>jesus sends people to hell

Try again son

Bring back European paganism!

Whoever is gay and calls himself a Cheistian, consider this:

When Jesus comes back while a man and his rightful wife have sex, they will feel no shame about it. If they are not safed, they will fear the Lord and his judgement, but they will not feel any more shame about what they're currently doing than someone who happens to eat food, drink water or work at the moment of the Lord.

Now can you cofidently say that you will feel no shame if the Lord returns while you are having sex with another man?

>Christian
>Faggots
>Tattoos

So tell me your arguments how those men are Christians too.

If you want to say that people insist that Jesus casts them into hell, I'm in full agreement.

If you think Jesus doesn't have the balls to cast people into hell, you're delusional.

>Bring back European paganism!

pagans=white niggers

>how those men are Christians too.

Christian is a name given by others for early believers in Jesus. We shouldnt go into semantics about it, they were Belivers.

Most sexuality other than between a husband and wife are considered immoral in Christianity.

Paul specifically instructed the church to keep all sin, especially that sin, outside its walls.

LGBT (((Christians))) are sin being brought inside the walls of the church.

How about I just try the bible?

Revelation 20

The Great White Throne Judgment
Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

They are not Christians.

We should tell the truth, should we not?

The people saved by God prior to the resurrection are not a part of the Church; they are not Christians. Their inheritance is here on earth.

If someone had a tattoo before becoming a Christian, then it's one thing.

It's getting one after that's not acceptable.

As long as a person repents and believes in Jesus they get into Heaven right?

>they are not Christians. Their inheritance is here on earth.

yeah, just ditch the Hebrews 11 in the bin

They're going to hell mate. I'm wrathful, prideful, prone to lust and gluttony....

But I never put any of those verbs before I clarify my faith. Can I call myself a Heathen Christian? How about a Satanist Christian?

They worship their identifing sin, before they worship the Lord. Even if they're deluded enough to believe being a homosexual is not a sin.... They still worship that trait before the Lord.

Maybe if they identified as Christians who struggle with homosexual lusts, there'd be some Holy Works going on... But no. It's just worldy corruption as usual.

The woman in the OP's photo isn't even a lesbian. You couldn't even find an actual lesbian Christian to post, you faggot?

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadia_Bolz-Weber

As long as one confesses out loud that Jesus is Lord, and believes in their heart God raised him from the dead, they are saved and go to heaven. (Romans 10:8-10)

>female pastor

Problem identified

No, ditch them in the Jerusalem on earth, while we Christians are in the New Jerusalem in orbit.

Different destinations. Different inheritances. Different groups of people.

One God to all.

>You couldn't even find an actual lesbian Christian to post, you faggot?

That's kind of the subject of this thread. Does one exist? Most people would rely in Paul's letter to the Corinthians, and say "and so were many of you."

Past tense.

>ditch them in the Jerusalem on earth, while we Christians are in the New Jerusalem in orbit.

u wot m8, this is pretty false, where are you pulling this stuff from?

>(((LGBT))) (((Christians)))

LGBT Christians aren't christians.
They need to burn in an oven here, and then in hell later.

This place called the bible.

I find it very difficult to believe that you have never heard of the New Jerusalem, with its streets of gold, pearly gates, etc.

It measures 1,500 miles wide by 1,500 miles long by 1,500 miles high, and provides light to the earth.

>I find it very difficult to believe that you have never heard of the New Jerusalem

Ive heard - who would have though.

now connect that with>ditch them in the Jerusalem on earth, while we Christians are in the New Jerusalem in orbit.

Don't act like you can judge the merits of another's soul leaf.

>This faggot hue doesn't know about the powers of old man strength

It's amazing how these people can accept a belief system that rejects and demonizes them. It's a miserable example of indoctrination.

the amount of butthurt christians in this thread is nice though

You can replace "ditch" with "rule over", if you'd like.

First, to map out the boundaries within which all discussion must go on, I take it for certain that the physical satisfaction of homosexual desires is sin. This leaves the homosexual no worse off that any normal person who is, for whatever reason, prevented from marrying. Second, our speculations on the cause of the abnormality are not what matters and we must be content with ignorance. The disciples were not told why (in terms of efficient cause) the man was born blind (John 9:1-3): only the final cause, that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

This suggests that in homosexuality, as in every other tribulation, those works can be made manifest: i.e. that every disability conceals a vocation, if only we find it, which would "turn the necessity to glorious gain." Of course, the first step must be to accept any privations which, if so disabled, we can't lawfully get. The homosexual has to accept sexual abstience just as the poor man has to forgo otherwise lawful pleasures because he would be unjust to his wife and children if he took them. Just as the alcoholic must accept abstinence from alcohol when any 'normal' person can drink 2 drink and no more. This is merely just a negative condition.

What should the positive life of the homosexual be? I wish I had a letter which a pious male homosexual, now dead of AIDS, once wrote to me - but of course it was the sort of letter one takes care to destroy. He believed that his necessity could be turned to spiritual gain: that there were certain kinds of sympathy and understanding, a certain social role which mere men and mere women could not give. But it is all horribly vague - too long ago. Perhaps any homosexual who humbly accepts his cross and puts himself under Divine guidance will, however, be shown the way. I am sure that any attempt to evade it (e.g., by mock- or quasi-marriage with a member of one's own sex even if this does not led to any carnal act) is the wrong way.

Most homosexuals reject God before they enter into a life of sodomy, depression and suicide.

I don't think anyone is saying a homosexual cannot be saved.

I think people are saying that if a homosexual is saved, he or she will not continue in that lifestyle in rebellion against God.

It's a tough temptation, and I am blessed not to have to deal with it. But as Jesus said, the man who is forgiven much loves much, and the man who is forgiven little loves little.

your point being?
I'm willing to bet the hostile environment created by christcucks is a leading factor.

Welll. No. Jesus dealt with adulterers, I don't even remember him dealing with outright fags. Adulterers are super horny adults, but they're not screwed up mentally.
At least, I don't remember any bible stories where Jesus encountered homosexuals.

This is why once saved is always saved is cancer

Cntd

Jealousy, this another male homo Dmitted was far more deadly and rampant among them than among straight men, and I don't think little pricy' like wearing the close of the opposite sex in private (though now it is also in public) is of the right line either. I have mentioned humility earlier because male homos are rather apt, the moment hey find you don't treat their condition with horror and contempt, to rush to the opposite end of the pole and claim they are better than the normal type. If you give them an inch, they take ten miles.

All I have really said is, that like all tribulations, it must be offered to God and his judgement for how to be delt with and contained. But there is no denying the act of homosexual sex is a sin to any serious, true Christian.

The symbol god gave us when he killed all degenerates is stolen by the degenerates . Gotta love the humor of god

For lesbians, the factors seem to include childhood sexual abuse at the hands of a close male elder, father, uncle, neighbor, etc.

For gays, the factor seems to be a hostile womb, the older brother in gestation causing his younger brother to be attacked more efficiently in the womb than he was. 85% of gay men have an older brother. That is not statistically insignificant.

People have deep seated needs for Love, Acceptance, Meaning and Purpose, and some people attempt to have those needs satisfied by being a member of the LGBT community. They will always find that the needs are not fully met, but they will compromise and continue as long as they can, in order to maintain the love, acceptance meaning and purpose they think they are finding in the world.

It's a sad state of affairs, and should not be the subject of "pride" and parades. And while it is their choice, and many will balk at that, given the above, it can also be their choice to turn to God for healing.

And for Love, and Acceptance, and Meaning, and Purpose.

>God's plan of salvation is cancer.

Jesus made his thoughts on the issue well known. Ask anyone who died in Sodom and Gomorrah.

All evil is twisted good.

Fake christians that will burn in the center rings of Hell. Those that know the rules exist but disregard them will be punished the most.

fucking lameass christfags can go an hero and make the world a better place...fuckin cucks

david was a jew he would be judged by the law

they're like muslims that don't blow things up.

They aren't real.

buddy, you gotta realize that your cynicism about your indoctrination doesn't work on us

ah yes, the "life is meaningless without a specific god meme"

fuck off, make a real argument. You do not understand the purpose of LGBT communities and pride events. What I'm getting from you is that you are suggesting sexual repression, which I'm sorry to say, is not healthy and won't go away.

It proves how "Christianity" doesn't follow the Bible or the One True God.

This, bibles super clear about fags. if you have questions about it ask the citizens of sodom and gomorrah

To the perverse mind, all things are perverse.

There's only one true God, so devoting yourself to a false god is just as useless as two men thinking they're a married couple.

You know most of your priests are gay pedophiles, yes?

No matter how dykey a female seems they can never match the agression of a male

your god is right? prove it.

and two men can get married, it's legal. Do you really think marriage is a Christcuck thing?

>People who grew up ina christian household
>Eventually realize that the religion wants them dead
>Too attached/stupid to let the religion go
>"Hey guys I'm a christian too!"

Gay people in a nutshell.
>

this guy is a fucking leaf and even he gets it. for fucks sake.

He'll prove it to your face. Have patience. You'll see Him soon.

God made Adam and Eve, leaf, not Adam and Steve.

literally looks like a giant child

>I can't prove anything I'm saying so I'm just going to make vague threats and restate my dumb rhetoric

this is why christians should not be taken seriously

Its not salvation if you think you are saved and then tossed in hell . Any man must strife to not sin or atleast work with his sins , no active homosexual would go to heaven , there is no sin in heaven better prepare here on earth for it

>your god is right? prove it.
Look at the degeneracy that fills the planet. Look at how the white race is on the brink of extinction.
Those who took the blue pill are dying, a literal fullfillment of "being cut off from the one true vine."
You all ignored God, and now you reap the rewards of being retarded.

>posted 20 minutes ago
>comment section still not ruined

Outside of mathematics, life offers very little proof, and an enormous amount of evidence.

The universe God created all speaks to His existence; the record left by the disciples of Jesus rising from the dead speaks to His divinity.

You're in open rebellion against God, and you've already lost.

I didn't ask how paranoid you are. Where is the proof, christfag?

Hypocrites exist. They're dreadfully wrong, but Christ can save them if the permit Him to.
If, on the other hand, they aren’t following Christ, but their own wants and desires disguised as “Jesus”, then they’re not Christians at all. They just like the Buddy Jesus, and want a nice coverup for their perversion.

You can try to weaponize Christ for anything. It doesn’t change what He actually said.

I did notice the people in the video hardly ever talked about what was right. It was all about what they wanted or needed.
They also placed a lot of emphasis on the Eucharist, but nothing on Christ himself.

Also, the “pastor” sounded like she’d never read the Bible before as she read it. Like she was unsure how to read the verses.

Revelation 21:8
>But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Gays are mainly supporters of mass immigration and open borders. No use of them.

I'm a transsexual, pretty gay, and I believe in God.

It's like a weird agnostic deist viewpoint. There is almost certainly a god. Do we know them? No, not really. Maybe they don't even care about us? I don't know. I don't think anyone really knows.

I was raised in the church, still live by all of Jesus' teachings. The way I see it spirituality is a personal thing, and theres no need to join a church or go nuts with dogma. You keep your relationship to Christ/God/Whomever close to you just like your principles.

Remember that part in the New Testament, w here Jesus got all mad at the people praying loudly in public, or making a show out of it? Basically that.

You just be a good person the best you can, help people, spread love around. It's not hard, and it makes you feel good.

When I die, I'm not so worried about what happens. I've had a nice life.

Did Christ actually say anything about homosexuality?

>being this retarted
Open immigration wasn't even an option until after LBJ took power away from churches, friendo.
>A Leaf
Every time, this is why Trudeau got elected.

Who is this semen demon

You have been taught lies. I suggest you read the bible for yourself, and gain some wisdom.

If any sin after salvation meant hell, nobody would be saved. Not anyone. Not even Paul, the greatest of the apostles, would be in heaven.

Your theory is anti-christ and anti-scripture. Read about salvation in this age, and don't confuse it with salvation in another age (pre-Christ or post-rapture).

John 6:28-29.

Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?”
Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”

John 3:16, confirming that belief in the Son is the one and only requirement for salvation.

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

“For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.” (John 6:38-40)

John 10:28-30. “I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.”

If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. (Romans 10:9-10)

Ask Sodom and Gomorrah.

That's not proof or evidence. We have no verification if those anecdotes are reliable and what is described in them actually happened, and the universe itself is not proof of your God. Try harder, or get off the internet. You can't prove anything you're saying, so you're saying random shit that gets us nowhere. I'm amazed that you retards can even use a computer.

>LGBT
>christian
pick one (1) and only 1 (one).

Sodomy creates diseases.

It also is disgusting beyond the physical.
What kind of man can say hey I like sucking and fucking other men?
A cuck.
God didn't make men to be cucks.

Christ was under the jewish law , gays got stoned , so it was not really a issue , But if the father said to kill gays , he would not suddenly agree with gays

how is that proof of god

That was before Christ was born.

That is like a technofile Amish.

Catholicism isn't my religion.
It is Satan.

>Year 5777
>Not keeping the commandments

God's Word is infallible.
"Christians" are cucks.

Keep the Law.

Yep. Google is your friend.

He went on: "What comes out of a person is what defiles them. For it is from within, out of a person's heart, that evil thoughts come--sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly.” Mark 7:20-22 (NIV)

It's important to note as well: any proclamation by the Father or Spirit was also given by the Son. As they are a single being in multiple parts, and none is in rebellion with the others on any matter.

So any verses condemning the practice from the OT carries Christ's blessing as well

"Jesus gave them this answer: "Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does." John 5:19 (NIV)

>ITT: No True Scotsman

sex is gross, what is gross is subjective

It's proof that when men left God, destruction ensued. When men followed God, the country prospered.
If you're looking for a direct sign of God appearing to you, don't wait around-you and I aren't important enough for that. You get to trust the Prophets he showed himself too prior to now, or you can keep memeing "I'm a smart fedora tipper and I can criticize stuff."
Again, when Christianity and God ruled, the country prospered.

Here's another point. Christianity does no harm. You may have too small a brain to trust anyone but yourself, but here's a fact-you are bashing a religion that only helps people, doesn't hurt them. This is why nobody takes atheists seriously, they're a bunch of faggots who want attention.

hahahahahahah
hahahahahahahaha

look at that thing

hahahahahahahah

Alcohol fetal syndrome, look it up.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God...
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:1 and 1:14

Dude, Christ was around since creation. The fact that he hadn't incarnated yet doesn't mean he didn't exist.

God says it is.

Romans 1
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.

You stand before God "without excuse".

>power that last for two minutes tops
yeah

As has already been pointed out to you, there is no "before Jesus". He is the eternal God.

And simultaneously the LGBTQ -community denies the myth of the self-destructive gay behavior.

But he can, and he did. The leaf isn't shitposting for a change.

Exactly. Papists/satanists are massively over represented in the gay pedophile market.

no, that's proof of heightened immigration when the church lost power, that's not proof of a cosmic sky fairy who created the universe and relayed his existence to a bunch of Jews. You are missing so many steps here, buddy.

it's pretty ironic how you're criticizing others for not being trusting yet you clearly do not trust those who aren't Christian like you

Thats /x/ stuff you fucking newfag

As young gay men continue to be 95% of the new AIDS cases.

Inviting death into their own bodies, their end is just.

My thought is Leviticus and primarily Romans 1.

That's the end of my thought on the matter. Enjoy hellfire you reprobate abominations.

seems like a contradiction of terms

>If any sin after salvation meant hell, nobody would be saved. Not anyone. Not even Paul, the greatest of the apostles, would be in heaven.

>Paul repented from his sins he did not go back to killing christians

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

>here jesus gives someone a special commandment because his money will be a problem for him

Look leaf, I've had my fill of you. Throw christianity out in Canada and invite every muslim in.
For all your "I'm so smart hur dur magical sky wizard" it's faggots like you who vote for open immigration that's tearing the country apart.

Get your head out of your butt.

Well there's one thing we can know about God: he has a sick sense of humor making freaks like you.

A quote from a book isn't helping you. That's not proof. It would work if that book was actually credible, but you haven't proven that either. Again, I'm amazed how you retards can operate a computer.

They put LGBT first for a reason. Unless they are celibate and contrite, they're wolves who try to infiltrate God's flock.
Pride is a sin for a reason.

There was Jesus showing a man who thought he was righteous that he was a demon worshiper (Mammon) and would disobey a direct command from YHWH, whom he said he worshiped.

okay, cool. where's the proof of god? That's what I asked you for, I got immigration statistics. Just because you have proven yourself to god in your own mind doesn't mean you don't have to prove it to anyone else.

Degenerate attention whores.

And I'm amazed people can't figure out there is a God, given their existence in an existing universe and nothing else.

Ouch, thats not very Christian of you.

Thats ok. I actually think God is fine with us freaks.

La Roux?

Why are you too chickenshit to demand that God prove Himself to you? Oh, that's right. a fucking leaf

It doesn't matter to me. I don't care anymore. Bash the religion and invite muslims in to kill you.

That's not proof of God. You have a very low standard of evidence there, buddy.

They do not want what we want. They want pleasure and destruction.
Love is love is meaningless.
I love many people of both sexes and I don't want to sodomize any of them.
Their infiltration of the church (pedophiles are gay) has brought great shame against what should represent God's people

God says it suffices.

Guess who's the Judge?

>LGBT Christians
That's like fireproof lighter fluid

Ah yes, so I already need to accept that he's real enough to prove his own existence in order for him to prove his existence. Got it.
>when you have no argument but the other guy is Canadian, just call him a leaf

I didn't ask for you to tell me how paranoid you are.

Does anyone here remember a few years ago when a Cred Forums hero went on stage at a comedy club during open mic and read statistics on pedophilia and it's promenince in Gary society? He starts by saying these are real statistics and cites sources then proceeds to tear apart the homesick community. For the love of kek someone pay the link. It wad on YouTube but I don't know if it got taken down.

looks like he'd be in a norman rockwell painting

>Post statistics
>Get called paranoid
Again. Invite muslims in to kill you. You're retarded and your genes won't pass on.
Darwinism wins again. Those who follow God survive, those who don't die out.
Natural Selection at work.

here's what i think, and i don't care what the other christians itt think:

homosexuality was already a well-known and controversial subject by the time of Christ's ministry, yet he said...NOTHING about it

if he cared about it, he would've talked about it. he clearly didn't care, so neither do i

It is heresy and a blasphemy of God's word. If they are not properly judged in this life, they will be in the next.

paul did

paul can eat a dick

Yes, you have to be, at a minimum, capable of realizing that the universe was created.

Once you meet that minimal threshold, which most people do before they are 5, you can learn more about the creator.

You are in open rebellion against God, and you are not an "honest seeker of truth" as you purport to be.

>Homosexuality was already a well-known and controversial subject by the time of Christ's ministry
He did too cover this, dingus.
Matthew 5-28: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
If you think this doesn't also apply to lusting after men, you're talmud jewing what God said and you'll pay for it, because he definitely meant lust in general.

So what? Who cares?

>John 3:16
>16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Its not really clear what this means , even the devils would believe in jesus christ, they have eternal life also ?

cherry picking verses the game
Romans 10:13
>For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Cred Forums thinks love them all. We might not agree with then but it's not our call.

It's God's.

Be a good Christian, love then anyway.

Jesus said that God made man and woman to form a union and produce children.

If you think there are two Gods, one in the OT who destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the heavens, and a different hippie God in the NT, you are sorely mistaken.

Jesus created the earth.
Jesus flooded the earth.
Jesus glassed the plains of Shinar.

On the one hand
>Love the sinner not the sin
On the other hand
>I'm going to continue to sin regardless of what Christ wants

It's silly.

not an argument

Both are true; no clue how you think either is cherrypicking.

The angels have no plan of salvation, and none of them doubt the existence of God, or Jesus, or the resurrection.

Jesus is humanity's kinsman redeemer; none but His kinsmen (human beings) benefit from His plan to redeem us.

this is wrong tho

he did it because they wanted to bang angels

thats what led to nephilim aka giants and the great flood

>All the men of the city tried to have sex with the angels
Holy fuck shit.

Though I guess not much has changes in the middle east..

youtube.com/watch?v=eSB7ilcYqfU

Hey bud, if you look back he didn't actually say they were Christian. He said David was dealing with YHWH. Israelite faith.

It just happens to be the same god that Jesus now justifies and sanctifies us for.

>Apocrypha

The words LGBT and Christian are polar opposites. Ever heard of Sodom and Gomorrah?

>Does anyone here remember a few years ago when a Cred Forums hero went on stage at a comedy club during open mic and read statistics on pedophilia and it's promenince in Gary society? He starts by saying these are real statistics and cites sources then proceeds to tear apart the homesick community. For the love of kek someone pay the link. It wad on YouTube but I don't know if it got taken down.

Anyone here have it?

>Le ebin meme :^DDDDDDDDD

yeah, i realize Emmanuel is the same God from the OT, but His sacrifice means that we don't have to follow the old hebrew laws anymore. literally every christian understands this

i say again, Christ said N-O-T-H-I-N-G about homosexuality and how dare you try to put your own opinion in His mouth?

That's in Genesis bruh

That's interesting, but opposite. Angels bred with human women to produce offspring; I doubt the sodomites knew the men were actually angels. Either way, wanting to rape male strangers is a pretty good indication that your society is irretrievably wicked.

fuck

ur a stupid catholic

i bet u celebrate halloween christmas and easter too heathen

it was sam hyde

>>Does anyone here remember a few years ago when a Cred Forums hero went on stage at a comedy club during open mic and read statistics on pedophilia and it's promenince in Gary society? He starts by saying these are real statistics and cites sources then proceeds to tear apart the homesick community. For the love of kek someone pay the link. It wad on YouTube but I don't know if it got taken down.

>Anyone here have it?

Does anyone even remember it?

DAST IST MEIN TEIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're walking hypocrites

ABSOLUTELY PROBLEMATIC

the evidence points towards mass expansion, and it is pretty convenient how you already need to believe. It seems like the perfect closed system to capture the imagination of retards.

I can't be rebelling against something I don't believe is real. I'm against the Church and Christians in general, though

it's not the statistics, it's you thinking they're coming to kill whites. You are paranoid.

>well....the thing isyou can actually be christian (=believer in Jesus) and commit some serious sin like Sodomy/homosexuality (David commited serious sin and still remained with Jahweh).

I read what he posted. That's what I do. I read, and I remember.

Jesus said that John the Baptist was the greatest man born of woman. That list includes David.

And Jesus went on to say that nevertheless, the least in the Kingdom of God is greater than John the Baptist, who figuratively would have to be considered Jesus' best man in the wedding of the lamb.

Jesus is going to do more for us than He is for the Israelites, which is just incredible to ponder.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,

>begotten Son,
Philippians 2:9
>Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

BTFO!

ever notice how the bigoted hateful "christians" are always the ones who know literally nothing about the faith?

On that note, is Lindeman a jew? I mean the man in his surname is a give away. Plus he wishes to untie Volkisch from the right and transfer it to the left. Pretty gay desu senpai.

I think you are a victim of the Arian heresy that does not believe that Jesus existed prior to his birth.

God spoke through His prophets, His Son, and His Son's apostles, and Paul, the greatest of the apostles, said plenty about homosexuals.

If you are a homosexual and think you're in good standing with Jesus, you're sadly mistaken.

why do some women look like they'd eat the shit from some people omg baka

I just remember it being a random Cred Forumsitical dissonant doing it during open mic night and it starting with laughter, then jeering, and finally silence as what he said and the statistics slowly sank in the audience mind.

Catholics don't usually post Chick tracts; Chick knew them for the satan worshiping cannibals and vampires that they pretend to be.

aka, the death penalty. (read it).

Believing in Jesus isn't just believing that he existed. Even demons bow to Christ. To be saved, you must be forever trying to follow his commands, which are written in the Bible.

>I'm against the Church and Christians in general, though

Admitting you're in open rebellion against the Almighty is the first step towards wisdom.

Fear of the Almighty is the beginning of wisdom. You're in a war against God Himself, and you've already lost. Your leader is already condemned. Your battles are already over.

We're all just walking in the victory parade of the Christ.

meh, its apocryphal

Yeah, but he wasn't, because the law demanded death for David (he committed adultery and murder). The law has no respect of persons, and neither is God

But David found grace in the eyes of God.

It makes no sense to follow a religion that condemns you and your lifestyle.

The only reason these people subscribe to such religions is because it makes them feel like pioneers and agents of counterculture.

Some of them are also afraid to live their lives without the religions into which they were born.

If you want to live an alternative lifestyle, then the last thing you should do is try to wedge yourself into a traditional religion.

Ephesians 3:9 and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ;

Colossians 1:16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.

Revelation 4:11 “You are worthy, O Lord, To receive glory and honor and power; For You created all things, And by Your will they exist and were created.”

Jesus existed prior to Jesus being the only begotten Son of the Father. Jesus was in heaven and came down to the earth as a baby; He is not like you and I.

Just because the grace of God is so hyper abounding beyond what we can understand, and people will abuse it, doesn't mean it's not true.

The answer is not to limit God's grace, but to try and understand it more.

All these empty statements. I wonder what about pol attracts so many Christian retards.

>I think you are a victim of the Arian heresy that does not believe that Jesus existed prior to his birth.
i am not an arian. when i say the creed every sunday, it includes this: "begotten of the Father BEFORE ALL AGES." i'm not too stupid to know what that means bro

but let's make one thing crystal clear

YOU do not speak for Jesus Christ. He gave us the fullness of His ministry during His time with us. it is not for any man to subtract anything from it, or ADD anything to it

Jesus was extremely well-versed in the old hebrew law - He knew it back to front. He knew every word of leviticus by heart, i am quite sure. He said NOTHING about homosexuality. deal with it, heretic

t. based orthodox bro

then why is the greek word heteras used instead of homoios?

do u even paul faggot?

Wew lad it's all true

Are you an expert in Ancient Greek?

Apparently everyone with a copy of Strongs Concordance is.

>the greatest commandment. He did not say love one another except LGBT.
Actually the bible does say this.
Romans 1:24 Therefore God gave them up in the desires of their hearts to impurity for the dishonoring of their bodies with one another.
Also multiple places in the bible it says that the righteous are those who love what god loves and hate what god hates.

He also said nothing about not beating your wife. But I don't do that either.

But it isn't.
Point me to one verse where homosexuality is said to be a bad thing in the new testament.

>conclusion: what you believe is right doesn't fucking matter. fuck off

Because Christians were right and atheists were wrong.

>lgbt
>christians
do you even know the definition of lgbt and christians ?
shoot yourself

1st Corinthians chapter 7 vs 2:
To avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife and ever woman have her own husband
That's funny. It doesn't say "let every husband have a husband."
Romans 1:27- And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
This specifically mentions faggotry as being wrong. How strange.
Mark 10:6-9
6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
8 And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
9 What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
Huh. God didn't command men to be fags again. How funny.

God forgives all as he is all powerful

Romans 1 - It condemns all sexual sin, laying the argument that sexual sin is a result of mankind worshipping the creature, over the creator. So while Romans 1 is often the go to anti-homo chapter, it's really a condemnation of all mankind's sin and downward spiral of rejecting God.

I see it more as a history lesson for Gentiles than a "If you keep being a fag, God will "give you up". The give you up bit has already happened. God is not in the business of redeeming all of us. Fags included. They can come to God.

I'm not delusional about my own sin. It's not about saying "Homos are more evil than people who look at porn". It's getting them to see that homosexuality is actually a sin. Most Christians that look at porn are probably aware that it's a sin and I'd say a lot of them don't want to, but find themselves addicted.

"Homosexual Christians" just flaunt their sin.

I never claimed that jesus did not exist before the universe was created, he was the word afterall what created the universe

Should say "God is NOW in the business"

0:34 : ' I am queer and I am part of the Church'
Nice one.

This is the actual Biblical answer to this question.

can you prove that though?

I think it's because you can get free reign without letting anyone know how much of an idiot you are.

i don't like paul very much 2bh. everything about his personality reminds me of judas iscariot. i follow Jesus. you can follow paul if you want

Holy fuck, Christians are out of their minds. I couldn't imagine anything more perverted than an angry, hateful, christian bigot.

In the US at least.

Two of the worst concepts in history rolled into one person?
Hate them almost as much as I hate the jews

Paul is the best charachter in the bible , going from christian killer to saint and best apostle.

Paul is the apostle to the Gentiles. He goes out of his way to make sure everyone knows that he isn't making this stuff up, he received it directly from Jesus, and then spent 3 years in the desert learning all about it before going to even meet any of the other Apostles.

He spends a lot of time defending his Apostleship.

Jesus speaks to us Gentiles through the words of Paul, and gives us knowledge of the New Covenant.

Just so you can say "nah, no thanks Paul, I'll go listen to Jesus talk about the Old Covenant some more"

Galatians 2:11King James Version (KJV)

>11 But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.

rebuking peter the catholic first pope , paul was based

I looked her up on google and blow my load.
Since she's a """pastor""" how rustled is god?

God doesn't give us these commands for his own benefit. He tells us the path to happiness and fulfillment. If you want to abuse yourself and your soul that is your business.

Not much she is just a women god has no special favorites

>If you want to abuse yourself and your soul that is your business.
Well my hands are really really dry.

>let every man have his own wife and ever woman have her own husband
no condemnation of homosexuality. nothing to say man couldn't have husbands.

this is a concrete historical example and not a universal condemnation of these acts

>god didn't explicitly command you that you should be homosexual
yeah still not a condemnation.

>best character in the bible
>NOT Jesus
see? this is exactly what i'm talking about. paul draws worship away from the true God like a golden calf

They dont exist.

Sodomy is a very clear sin

your body is the temple of your soul

if you get tattoos you are desecrating that temple

Jude 1:7-Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Homosexuality is a sin, and faux rationalization won't save you from the sin.

Lol best human character offcourse

What's the best edition of the bible that is free from (((pauls))) influence?

Leviticus 20:13

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

well its possible but its still a sin theyre living in sin but have just like convinced themselves otherwise....... they dont even care anymore they just deliberately sin

or theyre fake christians in false denominations that also promote things like abortion and gay marriage and women pastors and blatantly wrong everything so they can pretend to be christian when theyre not

yeah, a man who never even met Jesus and used to persecute and torture christians had the nerve to rebuke peter - the apostle Jesus said he BUILT His church upon ...."based" indeed

paul wasnt even an apostle ffs. matthias was chosen to replace judas, not paul

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

>no condemnation of homosexuality

Romans 1:26-32
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

>Jesus
>not human
you are in error, sir. he was "both fully human and fully divine"

none, unfortunately. he's corrupted all of it. i honestly think it's a test from God to see who will follow Jesus and who will follow paul

lol, using the OT on a Gentile.

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
1 Corinthians 6

I read somewhere that Paul fails the biblical prophet test, and that the other apostles approved of his evangelizing without knowing what he was actually preaching.

It's also from Paul that we get unique messages like the trinity, salvation through faith alone without works, and the assertion that the old law was now dead and "nailed to the cross"

Is Paul a false prophet?

Then why is the bible full with pauls writing and not with peter the first catholic pope, paul was clean from his sin so he could rebuke away when needed

It's possible he wasn't as prophety as the other prophets. He was a jew turned christian. He may have been overzealous on some points.
I would say his work was a net gain, though, given how strong the Catholic Church became in total and how they were able to push the muslims out.

"men who practice homosexuality" is NOT part of that verse. misquoting scripture like that is a serious heresy. you must not even believe in God at all if you have the balls to do that

the bible is supernaturally combined by god to be exactly the way it is

its not OH THIS PART ISNT REAL but this part is

its all gods word exactly how he wanted the billions of humans to see it word for word

youre not allowed to take parts out

Revelation 22:19
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

>misquoting scripture like that is a serious heresy. you must not even believe in God at all if you have the balls to do that
He says, without citing a verse that actually says that.

Why do those soldiers near Jesus look as if they're cumming?

>It condemns all sexual sin
Homosexuality is not a sexual sin though.
Also this is paul speaking not jesus or god.

>sin sin sin
a) Sin is irrelevant since the NT.
We can strive to be sinless, because that brings about a better society, but it is not something that should bother you.
b) homosexuality is not a sin. I really recommend you actually read some of the texts of academics who defend homsexuality in christianity before you say that "they aren't christians"

i see no mention of homosexualiy.

i am not a jew though

>Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God?
And this is one of the places where paul directly goes against what jesus said.
Which is why i don't really consider his letters to be particularly noteworthy.

They were included in the bible because his teachings were kinda aligned with those of the gnostics or at least could be a point of reconciliation, while still clearly not gnostic.

Deus Vulting is very exciting.

>Then why is the bible full with pauls writing
because the bible was written by jews (the people who hated and still hate Christ) some 300 years after His earthly ministry was over

never forget that christians are not "people of the book" we are people of Christ

Dude, if you are legit rationalizing sodom and gamorrah now I don't have time to was on your talmudic jewry.
Enjoy the vengeance of eternal fire.

>It's also from Paul that we get unique messages like the trinity

Thats not even true the trinity is mentioned 0 times in the bible

Paul was also a prophet i used his books to piece some things togheter in revelations

seriously bro? you think it's kosher to literally MAKE UP YOUR OWN STUFF and pretend it's part of a bible verse to try to trick people?

good luck with that, user. you better hope there's no God/afterlife cause you are taking a big gamble

First of all how do you retards try to separate the Old & New Testament, Jesus himself quotes and refers to the Old Testament many times and the two are complimentary texts which support one another.

Yes it is. Look it up.

Oxymoron.

It's like saying "a law abiding google"

shit doesn't exist in reality.

>implying an all-loving, omnipotent god gives a shit about who you have sex with as long as you're a good person and believe in him

i honestly cant believe in a being that is millions+ years old who gets bent out of shape about people, whom he created, having sex with the same gender (a trait that he also created).

It doesn't matter if you aren't a Jew. This is the word of God.

It is clear He considers homosexuality to be an abomination.

If you are an unrepentant homosexual you will not be written into the book of life and you will perish in hell.

> i support Muslims
> i support lgbt
pick one hillary you dumb cunt

>He says again, without citing a verse to support his previous statement
Every bible translation is different from every other translation. The spirit of the text is what's important, not the exact wording in most cases.

He's literally an extremist that went from one extremism to a slightly less violent extremism.

I said sodom and gomorrah were burning for other things. not homosexuality.
also the exampled from the OT are shit.

>jesus
was a jew
he also referenced it because it's what everyone in that time knew.
the new testament hadn't been written back then

he did say every jot and tittle of the law was still in effect but this was most likely referring to the 10 commandments, not all the remaining jewish shit

also
>not separating the OT

i take it you don't eat shellfish and don't let your wife wear clothes made from two different threads.
Also pork and stuff.

They are lukewarm, and they will be vomited out of the mouth of god.

I have no one issue with LGBT Christians in terms of orientation, given they know doctrine. A support of sodomy and normalizing pretend is not supported whatsoever.

If your a gay you are not a christian

Unless they are celibate, they are a contradiction. I'll give credit to celibate faggots for not indulging in their mental illness though.

Not real christians.

No, I don't eat pork. As for the women, there is no specific command that says they will perish in hell if they don't wear clothes made from 2 diff threads.

Jesus attempt to throw off elements of the Mosaic Law in the Gospels and draws a clear distinction between Mosaic Law and what he's teaching, as does Paul later on. Paul downright teaches the removal of the Levitical priesthood in Hebrews, chapter 7.

They are complimentary texts but one is not doctrine.

its perverted

u dont care about society

most gays are liberal very liberal and they support all the destructive counter productive things that makes them the enemy of god

i dont eat shellfish or pork and i dont combine wool and linen very often (a very specific combination of fabrics which creates static electricity and irritates the skin)

shellfish and pork are terrible for your body some of the most unhealthy foods

I'll explain this more in my next post for the confused.

>1 Corinthians 6

Humz

See? Heresy.

You do not believe Jesus when Jesus says "I and the Father are One."

>on the separation of Old and New Testament

The general idea you get slightly in Jesus' talk of the Mosaic Law and mainly in Paul's Letters is that Old Covenant (also known as Old Testament Law/Mosaic Law/Levitical Law) was not the law of God in full but was preparation for it. The Old Covenant has elements of God's Law but much was given to the people because of their character at the time (Jesus says in response to one instance of this, that it was done because the men's "their hearts were hard"). The New Covenant (Christianity) fulfilled the role of the Old Covenant so to make way for God's Law in full. This is why Christianity retains elements of the Old Testament teaching while dismissing many parts of it and adding new things into it.

For better explaining this in detail, I find the early church theologians very skilled at separating the distinction between retained/not retained teaching. Please excuse me for appealing to just classic theologians rather than something authoritative:

Basically it's the Old Covenant teachings can be separated fields: Civil Law, Ceremonial Law, and Moral Law. The Civil and Ceremonial Law are removed in the fulfillment of the Old Covenant and the New Covenant pretty much only retains and greatly expands on the Moral Law element of it. Leviticus is pretty much staunchly the Civil Law and - to put it more bluntly - the Levitical priesthood is dismissed outright in St. Paul's Letter to the Hebrews, Chapter 7 so it's inconsistent to support it.

>its perverted
not an argument
>u dont care about society
baseless accusation
>most gays are liberal very liberal and they support all the destructive counter productive things that makes them the enemy of god
who are you to say who the enemy of god is, are you gonna act like you know the mind of an infinitely old being whom you've more than likely never talked to?

Men raping men: going after strange flesh.
Men raping angels: going after strange flesh.

I don't see how you can make the distinction.

I don't see how a mob thinks they're angels, and attacks them. The least of the angels can slaughter the entirety of humanity if unrestrained.

>7
>You do not believe Jesus when Jesus says "I and the Father are One.

What does it even matter knowing that jesus is god would not get you saved its such a nonsense, ask him when you are in heaven

ya because its in the bible

you can get a good feel about what god is like in there

read romans 1 it explains everything about how gays are the exact contrary to god in every mannerism

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 1&version=KJV

theres a lot of mental illness that goes along with being gay

its not a single problem where theyre perfectly innocent citizens but they just happen to be gay

they can hide it from you but reality is theyre a very rotten evil

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

>and here's the part where there's hope for the above

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

>i see no mention of homosexualiy.

The word sodomy is literally from Sodom's practices.

>I continue to not know anything about the Kingdom of God, the poster.

>My homosexuality is not a problem to God.

YOU ARE THE ONE CONFUSED.

what

implying ur shitposting isn't a problem with god.

That's literally how you are saved.

1. Confess Jesus is Lord; and
2. Believe in your heart God raised Him from the dead.

LITERALLY HOW A PERSON IS SAVED

Deuteronomy 22
>Various Laws
>…10"You shall not plow with an ox and a donkey together. 11"You shall not wear a material mixed of wool and linen together. 12"You shall make yourself tassels on the four corners of your garment with which you cover yourself.…

>shellfish and pork are terrible for your body some of the most unhealthy foods
LOL.
That's wrong though.
>ya because its in the bible
>read romans 1 it explains everything about how gays are the exact contrary to god in every mannerism
But it doesn't.
It talks about sexual immorality... cheating on your partner and such.

It is also still just the opinions of some guy.
Probably authentic, but still just SOME GUY.
There are a lot of people who have had opinions back then and most were not included in the bible.
Like the gnostics thinking that literally everything in the world is a sin and the world is essentially hell.

>The word sodomy is literally from Sodom's practices.
So?
Still not homosexuality.

Again. Show me one place in the NEW CONTRACT where god or his incarnation as jesus condemns homosexuality.
Even the prudish Paul doesn't explicitly condemn homosexual acts.

It's your job to post the devil's lies from the whore of Babylon.

It's my job to call attention to the fact that you're posting lies from the whore of Babylon.

My Father in heaven will reward me; your father hates you.

If it is, he'll deal with it.

I hate that pretentious cunt

Sure about that?

>talking like a paladin on the internet unironically

you sound like a fucking moron, dude.

Anyone have that MSPaint comic about the Protestant shitting up the thread?

>Again. Show me one place in the NEW CONTRACT where god or his incarnation as jesus condemns homosexuality.

Romans 1:26-27, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error."

Tell me, if you cannot find in the bible a place where Jesus is quoted as condemning homosexuality, does that mean it never happened?

Does it mean John and Paul are liars?

/ja Provoke
/recast Provoke 29 seconds

>Crying out for help on the internet.

>But I can totally get you guys into heaven! Just eat Jesus' flesh and drink his blood! And take a bath in our building!

ur in denial sir

romans 1 does talk about "men lying with men"
and how its a huge error and they are worthy of death

gnostics might as well be satanists they believe in the "diamurge?" lmao what the shit is that

you gonna trust the gnostics who dont have your back or literally god who made every cell in ur body and the universe

what humans think doesnt matter it matters whats written down

u can even get saved as a gay person and then you can keep being gay but at the same time its still a sin and will be held with much dissaproval from god
so if u want to please him then you wont be gay anymore