The fuck happened to Florida?

The fuck happened to Florida?
I thought we had this one.

There's no way Trump is winning Florida

Poll-rigging

Over sampling dems

This, best case scenario for him is winning all of the Romney states.

These sample sizes and MoE's are a joke. You can't predict a state using that.

Florida is tight though

The debate commission's mic sabotage successfully convinced Florida that Trump was snorting drugs before he took the stage.

>Virginia
>Red
Drumpfkins, everyone.

Keep thinking that Hilldog

topkek

because Trump got exposed for referring to a latino women as the 'help' or the 'maid' ow whatever just for being latino....and got exposed for sidestepping the Cuban embargo in the same week.

>within the margin

This is hilarious, im from florida, it is trump country, went to tampa airport yesterday, not one hillary bumper sticker, sign, ect.......however giant billboards, signs, bumper stickers ect for president trump. Btw tampa is suppose to be blue. Keep believeing them polls because they mean so much. Shill somewhere else.

Remember kids, turn on the proxy when you want to CTR samefag edition

hopefully you're right

they switched to only sampling female democrats who were black

>There's no way Nixon's gonna win this election guys, I don't see a single Nixon sign.

wrong proxy faggot

Not an argument

If i wasn't driving alone i would have taken the pictures for you anons, one billboard was for deploables, they were great

Dave, come see me in my office.

Id take you more serious had you been even remotely close to this election and not from another country, that being said im sure hillary will deposit money into your account for your over seas vote user

>we

lol trump losers are the worstg

Florida has a shitload of coons and spics. It's all gonna come down to turnout. Hopefully the cliches end up being true and the old folks vote in droves and the POC's and women sleep in. Deus Vult.

>Only countries close to the USA actually know something about duh US of A
>Let me just provide anecdotal evidence as to why Trump will win this state
Here in pic related we can see the 2012 Republican candidate who won New Hampshire in the election.

how can I recover? it's current year and im voting trump? Im with her now

>he doesnt know about Robert Kennedy and Sirhan Sirhan

Oy Vey GOYS

Are they using TOR now? Make sure that fedora fits tightly and head your ass back to plebbit.

>Heh, I'll tell him to go back to plebbit and use my Jew meme whilst ignoring his argument
Also, plural of "goy" is "goyim" but I wouldn't expect you to know that

What you dont get, is around here a lot of coons and spics are pro trump and are verbal about it, look at the 2000 elections, look at the voting boxes found last week pre checked hillary, please tell me she has this state without the polls rigged. Like a said, coming from a florida burger who spends time in 2 of the bluest area in the state there isnt a lot of hillary love, but i know them selective pools mean everything.

To the user about 2012, florida was split down the middle, a lot of florida wanted obongo 4 extra years, even in racist redneck country, this is no where near the 2012 level, its much morenone sided, im sure you know that living here 25 years of your life though

>This projecting
Hillslimes everyone

Honestly think Trump is self-sabotaging a bit to lower himself so he can come back as an underdog in the next two debates and create positive momentum without freaking out the left so much that they come out to vote in droves even if they hate Hillary.

In honesry, what happened was RCP dropped some old polls which updated the rolling average to a number more favorable to Clinton.

Most recent poll shows it to be a 1 point race

I understand reality can be painful, but one needs to be realistic with their expectations, rather than doing next level mental gymnastics.

They got all the names from the cemeteries

A lot of old goyims buried in miami dade area

Floridian here. It's going Trump landslide. It won't even be close. That they are trying to perpetuate the myth that Florida might go blue is hilarious.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY.

>something not meant to be an argument is not an argument
really makes you think

what part of florida are you in? 561 here, it seems to be pretty evenly divided from what I can tell

...typical braindead Trump cuck...

FL is turning blue

Wow,that activated my frontal lobe. I am now #BasichforKasich

Trump happened. Dumbass shouldn't have bragged about not paying taxes like a hypocrite.

>Inb4 hurr hurr CTR
you asked.

863, red has fuck

Florida is darn near the only swing state in the 2016 election. Its going to be close either way in FL and the state will quite likely be close enough a recount is triggered. If FL is the state that would flip the election we might not know who won for weeks.

But... the sad thing is, Trump could win all the realistically-swing states (FL, NV, OH, NC, notably) and Clinton still wins with 273 EVs.

South will be even, maybe slightly Clinton leading because of Miami-Dade, Central will be Trump, North will be hella Trump.

There is no chance Clinton takes this state.

I'm on Space Coast, honestly have never seen one Hillary sign or sticker and I've been looking

>Thank you for correcting the record shill
>CTR's face when they realize November 9th they have to find a new job

DRUDGE CONFIRMS BILL CLINTON HAS A MULATTO BASTARD SON!

BOY WANTS TO MEET HIS DAD,AND IS ALL ABOUT BLM!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, ITS HAPPENING!

Forgot bout the ids or is this b8?

Florida flag here

Trump signs everywhere i go, have seen maybe one im with her bumper sticker

VA isn't going red.

Its been trending blue for some time, largely from the growth of northern virginia near Washington DC. Living in the suburbs of the nation's capital, either working for the federal government or off federal contracts, you unsurprisingly tend to support big federal government therefore tend blue. Meanwhile the rural southwestern part of the state that votes red is shrinking in population.

But forget that bit, the more important factor this election is that Clinton chose a running mate from the state of Virginia. Name recognition of Kaine alone in the state will drive up Clinton's results in VA by at least 5 points. Selecting Kaine effectively turned the swing state into a blue lock this election cycle. PA would go red before VA this year, and neither are happening.

You mean this guy?

Florida was always going to be close. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves.

Most years I would agree, this year seems much different