Hillary asked for Julian Assange assassination

Is she going to get away with this too?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782935564542697472
i.4cdn.org/pol/1475446935573.gif
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
youtube.com/watch?v=A_QQl7Rf8iA
snopes.com/
snopes.com/julian-assange-drone-strike/
fb.mekimberlylacapria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah. She could rape a baby at the next debate and still feel no heat. People are retarded.

What is the truepundit's source though? Is it from one of the emails?

Hillary a good gurl. She dindu nuffin

When was this? Is she seriously suggesting a drone strike on an embassy in an allied country?

holy shit. shilldog is finished. she's literally shaking with fear

The droning was a jest, the killing part was not.
Or atleast that is how I read that paragraph.

Assange needs to release the next batch before he fucking dies already

C'mon you dipshit, stop postponing before you commit suicide with two bullets in your back.

If Trump doesn't bring this up then South Park is right.

How can liberals support that greedy evil cunt? She's like every stereotype of dick cheney libtards used to dream up, but she really is that and much worse.

Still, she would if she could get away with it.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782935564542697472

Assange confrence in 15 hours. Wednesday is going to be a major release.

He's already got a kill switch with it

this is the psyche of someone who wants the keys to all weapons of war

just snuff all her enemies right out the gate, very stable world leader.

>he's releasing right now!
>gonna be Tuesday...uhh Australian time!
>conference call on tuesday. Release on Wednesday!

I literally just linked him saying 10 am Berlin time for a press conference. The shit he released today is the just the beginning.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1475446935573.gif
Someone help me with this image, in one part of it he says that there could be foreign wars and massive parts of the government could be tried for treason if the Special Access Programs stored on the Hillary server became public.

1) Is this likely what will be released in the wikileaks leak on wednesday?

2) Is it Assange's insurance policy?

3) What exactly are these Special Access Programs going to be? Something like Operation Northwoods?

Why is the media silent on this?

They'd rather talk about Trump's tax returns and Kim being robbed.

Yeah I wonder (((who))) is behind that

uncanny

I've got lib friends who admittedly believed that Assange is a horrible racist and we should believe a lick of what he released.

I can imagine if they saw this report that they would support the suggestion as if it was the right thing to do.

I often wonder why I still associate my self with the friends but outside of politics, they are alright.

She's a woman. That's literally it. Half of the female vote will go to her because of that.

No idea why (((anyone))) would do such a thing.

Oh my sweet summer child..

From 6 years ago when he was still in Sweden

bullshit
you faggots BELIEVE any kind of "news"

Still retarded as fuck.

LOL What's the source of this? This guy just spouts nonsense. At least what Snowden "revealed" was real.

>How can liberals support that greedy evil cunt?

They been indoctrinated to see Democrats as the side of ultimate good and Republicans as the side of ultimate evil. It's so cartoonishly black and white mindset.

I know some that acknowledged how awful she is. But they won't vote for anyone else because they fear that the world can't handle another Republican president or that some how gays will no longer be able to marry. So they stick their head in the sand to support Hillary.

Nice input. Very well thought out post well done

She would probably just eat it to gain is vitality. Just dagger it open on stage and chow down during Trump's opening remarks

because they're normie scum

i know this because i have similar friends

>Why we can just kill this guy inside a foreing embassy in a foreign country
And then Trump is a treat to peace.

>literally asking to drone a fucking embassy
What a wonderful leader she'd make.

I hate these cucks. I hope we get nuked after Hillary steals the presidency. I'm sure she'll be a massive cunt to the wrong world leader and she'll start a war due to her being an unstable bitch

Droning does not always mean attacking. Drones often have other capabilities for those kids that don't know.

Suddenly everyone wants a source on the guy with historic accuracy.

Can't kill the Hill!

She could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and nobody would give a shit. What she does doesn't matter, it's the fact thats she's not trump that makes her so successful.

I hope more leaks like this keep coming. She needs to be seen for who she really is in the general publics eye.

You should remind them that wikileaks came into existence during the Bush Administration, dumping Intel obtained by Bradley Manning, and was a champion to the faggot regressive lefties because of it

>Hillary wants people assassinated
In other news, water is still wet.

>What exactly are these Special Access Programs going to be?

Maybe the US is going to actively instigate WW3 for a grab of world domination

Yeah I remember, I'm still shocked how quickly the lefts sang a different tune when Obama came to office.

Don't you mean Chelsea you shitlord?

Trump hasn't been a factor until this election, and yet we've been putting up with this treasonous whore for nearly 40 years.

Your analysis is shit, never post here again. You suck at it.

>consider her track record and context
>no

>tfw live in commiefornia and cant talk politics to fucking anyone except a select few

I hope we're the first to get nuked once WW3 hits.

Imagine if Hillary was president, she can just drone everyone that talks too much without the hassle of dealing with hitmen.

>Spontaneous combustion, as she'd like to call it.

He seemed like such a happy guy. Who knew he was suffering so much on the inside that he would launch a hellfire missile at himself from a predator drone.

Checked

>sources said
We need more than this...

Explain

Someone post it to reddit if we blast this all over there people will surely see.

Well at least Kim's consistent with her anti-gun stance and didn't have any armed security.

Oy vey it's like another Shoah! Never forget the six gorillion lampshades, you evil goyim! And never question the jewish-run communist Lamestream media. Everything they say is truth, and anyone who disagrees is a rayciss bigoted anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist! Vote for the jew-run communist agenda, and they will deliver a nice Soviet-style police state for you goyim....errrrr, I mean a multicultural utopia.

Guarantee this kind of news won't even make a dent in her support. It will be passed off as a lighthearted joke/comment

She would quite literally have to be running a pedophile ring or something equally serious for her to lose this election. Better hope the October surprise is a nuclear bomb.

>Is she going to get away with this too?
Yes

I kind of wonder if its a false flag to keep wikileaks off the news. I mean come on she wasn't even raped.

Is she dumb? The Ecuadorian embassy is in London, guess what else is in London? ALLAH ACKBAR! Why the fuck doesn't she just pay a bunch of Jihadists to go on a rampage and in the chaos, just take out the embassy?

Like durrrr, God Americans are as shitty as Mossad when it comes to false flag assassinations.

I mean come on it's 2016, Islam is in fashion today and is the ultimate patsy.

Like durrr.

Hillary isn't a liberal. People who support her are not liberal. Trump's more fucking liberal than her in some respects..

Does anyone have the unedited clip of Kek manifesting on her plane mid-interview and the newscaster looking horrified as they cut to commercial?

The only ones I can find have been muted or cropped.

They're counting on you to redpill them.

>implying donald "what is encryption" trump woulnd't say the same if in the same office

oh come on, get over yourself (d)rump(f) shills.

>Vote for the jew-run communist agenda, and they will deliver a nice Soviet-style police state for you goyim....errrrr, I mean a multicultural utopia.

This

I know...

But I got to be careful and pick my battles. They are a finicky bunch and if the pill is not right, they might cut me out and even jeopardize my other social circles.

I hope what is revealed is huge because I'm banking on that being the red pill I use.

I agree.

I, personally, cannot wait to fight for Hillary's honor against Russia. World War 3 will be fought to protect her good name from those pesky Ruskies. What are your thoughts on the upcoming war with Russia that Hillary wants? Are you excited? Nervous? Indifferent?
I know you millennials who hate Drumpf will be on the front lines ready to defend the Madame. I'm too old to fight in the war, so I'll have fun watching. I might even put a bumper sticker on my car in support.

>Hillary just ate a baby on national television, here's why that's not as bad as it sounds.

>How to solve the abortion issue and world hunger at the same time

>@pattonoswald So you're going to tell me Trump DOESN'T eat babies? WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT

Absolutely

calm down, it was probably just a figure of speech anyway, like "omg why do i have to do this homework can't i jsut nuke the school already". he is just a annoying insect to her thats all.

knowing trumps character he would have said something similar on a similar occasion.

>mfw ww3 has been ongoing and I live in some crazy Brazil/1984/the jungle world

What do you mean "calm down". I fucking amped about fighting against Russia in WW3. I will unsheath my blade from it's scabbard in defense of our Madame. Those Russians think they can expose her corruption? Not on my watch.

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes. 2 minutes

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

Yeah, I'm sure Obongo will get right on that.

God this bitch is so horrible. She's a sociopath 100%.

Assange only linked an article. May be bullshit like earpiece story he also linked. Wikileaks is know for solid document releases, not tweets.

Pretty much this. A normal republican that didn't behave like a lunatic would win 45 states this election. But no, we had to go and nominate Trump because he's talks shit about those Mexicans taking muh jobs.

Go back to bed Jeb. Your family sucks

>false flag
How many time has a REAL false flag occurred? One that was later proven to be a false flag?

>USS Liberty

Gas leaks everywhere.

Hillary "Kill Republicans With A Drone" Clinton

Corrupt politician wants to use military to cover her corruption. This shit should send chills down the most libtardian tard.

>BREAKING NEWS
>In a fit of rage, Hillary rips an infant from the arms of its mother and stomps it to death on the debate stage
>Trump is heard saying that Secretary Clinton is "unfit"
>TRUMP IS SEXIST
>TRUMP DEGRADES WOMEN
>TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER
>HILLARY IS THE LEADER WE NEED
>WE ARE ALL WITH HER

But he didn't you retarded google.

Operation Susannah

I am going to check those asap.

I see Poland needs to beat a shit skin that crossed over from Germany.

Of course she'll get away with it. Will this be covered on CNN? Very very doubtful

>if you kill your enemies, they win

He's so dedicated to his workout routine. It's a damn shame he bench presses with no spotter....

I heard about it in the MSM.

>One assumes they are waiting for Assange to provide something.

Somehow CTR will try and spin this

Name an media outlet that has even touched this

Protip: you can't

If Trump said it you guys would all think it was super cool

reddit

I don't get this affair, if they were aware and still attacked, for what purpose? To put the blame on Egypt?
Well that's just disgusting.

Holy shit.

When was this

You know that all this buildup is a bad sign, right? If it were a real bombshell Assange could just release it and it would sink her campaign. The fact that people have to dress it up as a campaign-sinker means it isn't one.

where?

You're in /r/politics, go to ALL. There's literally like 7 posts on it. /r/politics is /r/clinton these days, no one should go there. It just entertains their validity

What was released today?

10am berlin is how many burgers?

>What was released today?

Nothing. It's already way past 10:00AM Berlin time.

Because liberalism is a mental disorder that is easily swayed by identity politics and fear mongering

Is there anyway to prove that whatever he leaks is real? What's his credibility?

underrated kek

I never had your problem user, I was openly racist in college to the point where blacks that hung out with my white friends did not talk to me by Jr. year.
>Hitler did nothing wrong
>Germany was in the right
>blacks need to be deported
>know what... all non-whites need to be deported
>nuke the middle east
>I hate faggots
I was over the top at times, but my friends never hated or ditched me. And it is fun to argue with leftists all they have is "racist" just agree and amplify "yes I am racist and here is why ...". You may actually red pill someone or make them squirm, they don't know what to do if you actually admit you are a racist. Win win any friends you lose aren't really your friends.

SHE'LL GET AWAY WITH WHATEVER SHE WANTS AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU FILTHY FUCKING GOYIM CAN DO ABOUT IT HAHAHAHA YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET

Obama cracks jokes about droning people and libruls laugh.

He's got a kill switch with all the data he currently possesses. Guaranteed.

If he dies civilization is over

They were going to try that but Russians had a listening post that heard everything going on. So they were just like"woopsy daisy" instead

FAGGOT DETECTED
Seriously, there's more subtle ways to troll pol

Is it Tuesday? I don't think it is.

Fatty Bankrupt said he wants to use nuclear weapons in basic international interventions and youre worried that one or two traitors who have aligned themselves against the USA might get hurts?

Snowden told Americans they were getting spied on. No one gave a shit as long as they could watch the next episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians.

A few weeks back. The camera glitched and turned everything various shades of blue and a frog-headed man appeared behind Hillary for the duration.

Here's one of the lower-quality clips.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_QQl7Rf8iA

That's not even close to what was said and it was a joke that was used to defame him.
Polly want a cracker.

Brain dead populace with no critical thinking skills after years of ever more diluted learning systems.

what the actual fuck. no way this is real

>running a pedophile ring
The Clinton Foundation does this.

Well, this is a bombshell, but Hillary got her get out of jail free card from the MSM... They'll ignore it like they do with everything...

Does it matter? This is someone who is running for president. Someone who "openly" jokes about assassinating political oponents.

Operation AJAX

I think it was taken as a jest but she mean it seriously. Really, Hillary doesn't have the forethought to make people laugh intentionally. She's an autist.

CTR detected

I just want to know who/what TruePundits sources are. They claim sources on her joking about droning him in the meeting, then see the filename of a document they don't have access to and try to connect the dots.
It's not useful if it's not more conclusive, hearsay doesn't hold up well.

>she really is that and much worse.

cheney wasn't any walk in the park either

Thank you for your record correction.

It depends. I don't like that fag Assange, so this doesn't bother me. When all other solutions fail, just kill the guy. It becomes a matter of how far you are willing to go to keep secrets, You guys bitch and moaned bout Clinton's e-mails, yet this guy is running around actually posing a threat to national security. Keyword being threat.

Assange can be useful, so it comes down to his usefulness vs the headaches he causes.

She's basically mom from Futurama. Evil and puts on a false face in public.

Nice, is that pasta? If not its pasta worthy. Please use this picture next time.

This will be the end of Hillary's campaign.

>the hassle of dealing with hitmen.

you realize they phased out hitmen and now they use the marines right?

Because they are drowned in so much anti trump propanagda that they are willing to ignore every bad thing about clinton. Just go and have a brief glance at r/politics and see how many pedantic headlines are against Trump any given day.

Most of the shit in there is dwarfed by even the smallest of Clinton's scandals but they don't care, because they never hear her scandals, all they see is a million times "drumpf is a mean rayciss bigut" to the point that they truly believe it. Its literal brainwashing.

Maybe if she were a man I would believe that but remember she is a woman, they have no filter and they can't into sarcasm/jest.

So what are truepundits source exactly?

>She's not Trump

That's more than enough for those idiots to vote her.

They had to change the time because of a security threat. Clintons trying to add to the kill count.

Jews are in charge of American education and liberals are the goodest goys

DELETE THIS, GOYIM.

>muh major release
>muh security concerns
They release shit ON THE INTERNET, how the fuck can he be all "lol can't come out to my balcony with news today ppl, but trust me my dad works for the white house!!"

Is this the october surprise?

We know the robbers weren't Black or Muzzie, cause they'd have raped that Kardashi-ass all day long.

Most white would-be rapists would prefer asses like those of 12-year-old boys...

>ignores "second ammendment people"
>ignores "Why have nukes if we can't use them?"

"Shit guys, that HRC is out of her mind with the drone jokes..."

ATTENTION
CTR IS SLIDING BLACK BILLY AND KILLARY'S LIBYA TANTRUM HARD AS FUCK
DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS WITHOUT TYPING sage IN THE EMAIL FIELD
THIS WILL PREVENT YOUR REPLY FROM BUMPING THE SHILL POST

>in the email field
It hasn't been called an email field in years mate

link to the relevant thread faggit

>b-but trump didn't pay taxes! No he didn't do it illegally, b-but....RACIST DRUMPF!!

if hillary clinton uses drone on UK soil, I will stand outside London west minster and start the biggest protest known to great britain.

Yea because that totally worked for McCain and Romney, right? Being a bastard works. Trump's lunacy is pretty effective tbqh.

Too messy. Complications from pneumonia is the way to go with Assange. Can't prove shit, but it lets everyone know who was responsible.

I posted this thread earlier.

Let me show you what someone said:

'That could have been a sarcastic statement for all we know. Espionage legal penalties could include sentence of death. I'd also like to get your opinion on Putin's shitlist having a habit of meeting an untimely demise. World War 3 is really hyperbolic'

So yes, he neither believes in world war 3, nor will believe in anything that hillary does.

In all honesty. It might be better if hillary won. And we did have world war 3. I'm sure when these faggots are drafted and either arrested for being 'consciencous objectors' (read: in WW3 "pussies" or sitting in fucking camps being bombed they would realize that WW3 actually ISN'T a hyperbole.

>World War 3 is a social construct

What even is this?

I know right, would Hillary really be so corrupt/ stupid to destroy an embassy in an allied country?

PRAISE KEK

and they also don't believe in good and evil ;)

How come the video got like 1,73 fps?

>Can't we just bomb the Ecuadorian embassy in London?? xD

Yes Hillary, bomb another countries embassy inside one of your closely allied countries to stop someone talking shit about you, you can totally do that.

Assange is terrorists breaking dozens of american laws though.
>inb4 he is not
Put him in American court and he would be imprisoned for life 100%. This is hard truth. There is nothing wrong with killing criminals trying to escape justice.

>I can imagine if they saw this report that they would support the suggestion as if it was the right thing to do.
>imagine

Because in the most extreme level of political indoctrination there is virtually no difference in the end game for either side. We're all the fucking same on some fundamental level. It's why these people fail to realize they're acting exactly like the right did in 2008 with Obama.

This, unfortunately

>that fucking smile

I want to break this faggots neck. I can't wait till the day of the purge.

>terrorist

Witnessed.
Innocent until proven guilty, he hasn't been convicted of anything and political enemies get kangaroo courts as a rule. Thanks for erecting my leopard.

No. It's an entirely unsourced word of mouth allegation that Assange decided he'd retweet because why not? Assange has kind of turned into a deranged twat lately. A lot of the tag lines he slapped on the last set of DNC leaks were blatant misrepresentations of the contents of the emails he was citing; he was clearly hoping people would read his one-liners and just not click through. It was depressing as shit.

Wikileaks has (ironically?) gotten too political to be trustworthy. The whistleblowers are officially propagandists. We're fucked.

Thank you for Correcting the Record™
$0.01 has been deposited to your account.

NOTICED

and guess what?

>she already did that before
>but it's old news; only republicans care about benghazi

what are you non murricans' gonna do when hillary gets elected?

Do you realize that she is going to topple your governments?

That's the plan?

herp derp people who check sources are shills why don't you just believe everything you're told to believe herp derp

I honestly can't wait for Cred Forums to go broke.

you're right

The vast right wing conspiracy now has assange in it's fold. We must, as people, ever fight these ebil rebublicans

Don't be confused by obama's presidency. that's exactly what THEY wanted. What the Alt Right wanted. What the ebil froggies wanted,

>Assange is terrorists breaking dozens of american laws though.

If he was American, which he is not.

b-b-b-but trump is a meanie

This is prep work for Assange's bombshell. In essence, "hey Hilldawg, this is why we're doing this to you. Remember?"

Essentially, vengeful Aussie shitposting, grande epic level.

>being this mad

you know you don't HAVE to be here right? or what, i guess you do, because you are getting paid to be here.

Wait wait wait wait. Are you suggesting that Hillary Clinton, who already has been proven to be what she is, would need to be on HDR video openly saying these things, for you to believe it?

For the umpteenth time, HE'S IN ENGLAND. Ecuadorian embassy, Londonistan.

Surprised they haven't been bombed yet.

And there are people who say Donald Trump shouldn't get access to nuclear weapons... WEW

If Hillary wins, what will all of these traitorous republicans say?

If they have committed the ultimate treachery, if they betrayed us to such an extent that this country literally cannot recover through voting, what then?

What will they say?

Will they try to pretend they were republicans?

When Hillary has the supreme court and they are accelerating the destruction to that extent, what will they say? That at least it's not Trump?

Remember how rayciss Trump was?

What will they say?

We need to be building a database of these traitors.

I have no idea what the fuck you're babbling about.

Assange is, if anything, an edgy libertarian. He fits about as well into America's right wing as libertarians ever have, which is to say not at fucking all (but for some stupid reason the dumbasses keep voting that way). The point is that he clearly doesn't have the discipline to keep his politics out of his "journalism," and as such his journalism... isn't. He's not helping whistleblowers reach their audience anymore, he's just doing whatever he can to stir up vaguely anti-state bullshit (however dishonest it may be) and I'm sure if a Republican were in power he'd be leaping at any opportunity to accuse them of plotting his assassination in the exact same way.

Assange does not fit in your stupid left-right spectrum, but he is still a liar all the same.

Assuming this means tomorrow at ten am Berlin time, that would be unpleasantly early burger time. Eight hours behind, so, 2 am Pacific time, 5 am Eastern time. Super early tomorrow.

I suspect that despite your views you presented as a fun, smart, generally friendly and nice person. In other words, you didn't go around randomly punching blacks in the face, etc. You just matched their racism towards whites with your own towards them, essentially.

I think this is very possible in many places, but out in CA, you'd be pushing your luck. It's pretty unbelievable how programmed liberals are here--not just to be very confrontational and not at all "peace, man" despite their Lennon love, but to actually get violent when they don't approve of you. It's a bigass problem.

Of course she would.

He actually wants to help make the world better.

strawmanning huh

bretty good.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE

In the meantime, I wonder what his favorite toppings are.

many liberal newspapers use "sources", without even mentioning who these sources are... yet people like you believe every single word they say

hypocrite

sounds so...authoritative

People have been saying shit about Clinton for so long that nobody cares anymore.

>sources said

I don't trust the media, but I trust this noname website! This is big... why isn't the lamestream media reporting on this?!

>he thinks that he can face a liberal with a logical fallacy and they will care

if they were logical, they wouldn't be liberals.

wait, wut. why is wikileaks posting links to facebook?

snopes.com/
man, snopes is on full shill mode

why? because they are in bed with hillary and the democratic party. in fact, they always are in bed with the US govt, no matter which party is in power. it's even OBVIOUS that "journalists" act as agents and spokespersons of the US govt

>10 year perfect record

do you think they would report it?

Do you honestly think they would?

>snopes.com/julian-assange-drone-strike/
>Kim LaCapria

"her" facebook profile: fb.mekimberlylacapria

>bows in all "her" pics
this must be a tranny...

dumb phoneposter

>Can't we just drone this guy
>Everyone laughs
>Then realize she's serious

What the fuck

Only solace is she probably won't live for another year

>it's not a reputable source unless my jewish overlords tell me that it is

hahah too bad Trump said Veterans with PTSD need help.

looks like this election is over

this, can you goyim even understand how offensive that is to these baby killers?

Gulf of Tongkin

Cred Forums is so fucking low energy on this. Dig my minions

>Trump saying mean things
>all over the news
>Hillary calling for the assassination of someone
>nothing to be seen in the news
Holy fuck

>literally no major news outlets reporting this so far

Holy shit, this is proof the entire system is rigged. I mean what in the fuck. Literally every Hillary result is just a fucking shill article.

they're too busy making up shit about how Trump is mocking suicidal vets

this is beyond soviet regimes by now