There doesn't seem to be the same fear of PC thug feminism and SJWs that there use to

Is anyone still scared that "transexual babies" are going to "ruin society" by turning it into a fascist dictatorship?

Seems like the PC thugs just wanted everyone to know what they were thinking.

I don't see them as a risk to society like I used to.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/8o5l5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well it sure looks like my record has been corrected

here's the current environment kids are brought up in:

imgur.com/a/8o5l5

They thought GamerGate was the "big one" and screamed and bellowed that the streets were running red with the blood of martyred women.

And nothing actually happened except an Internet pissfit.

They gambled big, lost, and it cost them all their credibility.

Nationalism will return to Europe and then political correctness and SJW's will no longer be a problem.

We have already reached a point where we are almost certain we will win.

What we are seing from the left right now are the last few acts of struggle. A candle burns brightest before it goes out.

>imgur.com/a/8o5l5

Yeah, but "whiteness" isn't a race; I'm Norwegian/Scottish - I won't have the same genes as a Slav or some Spanish/French mix.

So yeah; "whiteness" is kind of bullshit; in the same way that "African" isn't a race.

Ethiopians will win marathons where bulky African Americans can't.... they're not the same breeding stock. i would think a brit would know this.

Also: (((The Media))) uses bullshit clickbait all the time.

Well, it might just be me but looking around it feels like it's definitely starting to lose appeal to normies.

That it's gotten so extreme to the point of accusing almost everyone of committing thought crimes; that may start to lash back at these PC thugs sooner rather than later. A lot of my former liberal friends and family have all turned /very/ conservative; it can't be much longer.

Now, that doesn't mean stop defending our heritage; it just means that maybe in a few years or so this movement will completely cease to exist. Just like the whole atheism protests up until around 2008 or so.

Transexuals are fucking scum of earth. Ugly butchered penis. Why would you feel better about mutilating yourself

>Why would you feel better about mutilating yourself

Ask a tranny (if they consent to a conversation about it; of course)

>I don't see them as a risk to society like I used to.
Idiot. How do you think the left has been so successful at enforcing their social changes? By first inflating a massively polarizing media campaign either for or against their movement or policy. Then after this the media portrays anyone against this as being ignorant, racist or bigoted. Armies of braindead leftists then silence any dissent by getting those people who disagree fired, or attacking them in the street.

Once this is done and they have their way, fucking retards like you think
>oh wow, this degenerate cancer isn't too bad. Who cares if our cultural mores and social rules are radically changed on the whim of a few global elitists
I hate you

>cultural mores and social rules are radically changed

Which ones; tell me about the changes.

WHAT YOU DIDNT AGREE TO ME

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU WORK

IM GOING TO GET YOU FIRED AND DEMAND PEOPLE HARASS YOU FOR THIS

>Gay marriage
>Transgender bathrooms
Are you blind?

If normal people fail to stop them, Islam won't.

Simple as that

Where do you live for them to become conservative?

>Gay marriage
>Transgender bathrooms

Really? This is what you're so worried about? This is why you're telling me you hate me and are full of rage at your being politically silenced?

For a few toilets which haven't eventuated and some gay dudes getting married?

This is your idea of massive social change?

These are radical changes unheard of in history
even 30 years ago these things would be unheard of. Thanks for proving me right. Looks like I hit the nail on the head with you

Well, maybe lately they aren't a threat because no one is listening to their shrill voices and taking them seriously.

PC thugs are still a threat, especially when they go around doxxing folks and getting them fired from their jobs/ruining their lives and even trying to subvert truths and free speech, but these days these people look like over-pretentious whiny babies whose opinions, when applied to the real world, are not worth anything and are not taken seriously. In 10 years, if things keep going the way they are, they will just fade into history as a bunch of wildly delusional, overly entitled, racist, bigoted, troublemakers whose only goal was to silence the opposition and push a narrative.

"not a threat"

>blue haired mongrels befriend Google ideas
>barely half a year later we have demonetization of controversial themes
>Youtube Heroes
>simultaneous work on several PC AI programs with alghorytmus to ban, shadowban, censor 'hate speech'
>Japan criticized for their manga industry by UN with terms like 'dismantle, systems of, hegemony, destruction, patriarchy, toxic, opression'
>whole left media industry turn full Tumblr 2.0 including previously professional and quality newspapers.

Yeah, they are no problem user, go back to play Paper Mario, everything is okay.

Can Europe speed this train up please. We burgers are losing the war to SJW's even though they continue to riot and loot shit. People actually justify rioting on national television, claiming they are the people who are "unheard"

I mean if they make gender seen as a social construct and not one of biology, I might as well go to a Halloween shop and buy a wig and walk into a girls locker room. Seems fine to me, nobody can tell me otherwise

>Oh, they may have attacked us but are they really dangerous? do we need to defend ourselves? I'm a pussy

well I'm not, and I'm not standing for that shit.
Why don't you go back to wherever you came from because we don't fucking need useless pussies like you in this country you weak kneed coward.

They basicly blown thier wad on some rape threats to monetize their degrees then go away. There may be some new college grads with majors in vagina rights who will have some kickstarter tier money grab, but it wont be the same old players.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Pc culture is bigger than ever. A BLM kill whitey simulator just came out along with "we wuz WW1". White privilege is becoming a mainstream "fact". My college is now running semi annual privilege conferences.

It's worse than it's ever been.

Well sex and gender are two different things; which is why it's okay for minors to change gender (because it doesn't have that much impact) - but not sex.

The only places you ever really see it now is in universities and the saltington posts.
Guys like Sargon and the huge wave of anti-sjws make fun of those people and debunk them on a weekly basis.
Sure it still seeps into our games and tv but it's always a bunch of flops like recent tv shows have been and games like Mafia 3 will be.
The only recent rage inducing thing I've seen is the virtue signalling feminist sjws trying to push their politics on the heavy metal community but even that will fail.
All in all the sjw community is being see for the stupidity it is in some areas while the extreme left leaners still try to pander to them because they think there might be a demographic.

No they are the same thing, there are only two genders.

But that wouldn't matter, because just like transgenders, they are out of place if they are forced to be in an area that they don't feel is fit for them. Which is the bathroom problem. However, you don't need a sex change to be able to fit into that category.

Just wait. Soon there will be laws protecting people from others that assume their genders. Nobody would be able to stop someone from saying they feel like a girl and walking into a locker room. Maybe not now, but there will be. Burgerville is on its way to shifting to a society based purely on the emotions of people and getting rid of science entirely

>Ugly butchered penis. Why would you feel better about mutilating yourself

Ask the americans about that :^)

Yeah this is what I was saying. Literally there's no such thing as multiple genders or sexes. They're both the same thing.

The whole nonbinary argument pisses me off the most.
I took biology and anatomy in school.
These tumblrites that claim they're nonbinary or trans should be considered mentally ill.

(((Someone))) is not throwing as much money at those SJWs as they used to. (but the seed is out there already)
That's how you make a subject relevant: give money to those who care about that subject and it will look big, become a trend and attract people.

Not once Trump wins and we get to be fucking white males 24/7 and there's nothing they can do about it.

The pendulum has begun to swing.

I have no interest in talking with mentally ill people about genital mutilation because they think they are a unicorn trapped in a human body, or any other psychotic delusion.

I might chat with a loon who thought they were napoleon. Far less insane than a transexual self mutilator.

This. Way to fall for the subversions, op, you dumb faggot.

People are becoming increasingly aware of what absolute garbage SJWs truly are.

Claiming sexual assault because some guy gave himself a funny name to troll you? They really are some of the worst people in the world.

The fear is not the SJW losers themselves, it's the powerful moneyed interests and government force that was backing them, and the Overton Window discouraging the cuckservatives we relied on for help.

Now Trump is shifting the Overton Window, threatening to defund the PC machine, and purging cuckservatives to make room for the alt-right. Their power base is disintegrating. A limp-wristed, trigger-traumatized womyn is a lot less threatening when she doesn't have the entire apparatus of the State at xir back, and when you actually have a few people who will raise a fuss on your behalf.

Didn't this slut just steal a bunch of donated money that was supposed to go to women's issues?

The thing that's always struck me about the LGBTQ++++ thing is that these people are all lumped into the same group as if they're all marginalized in the same way. I don't think gay people have it nearly as hard as they used and are doing quite well these days. It just seems like fringe groups latched onto a successful civil rights push to make themselves feel like they're a part of something they weren't

And what if the tranny looks 100% like a girl? You think it makes more sense sending them to the mens room?

Protect the trannies. Kill the perverts that want to wear wigs and infiltrate womens restrooms without actually taking hormones and looking the part.

Seems like the second situation is on a lot of minds here. Fetish, guys?

Don't lie Cred Forums, you'd whiteknight the fuck out of this angel if you had the chance.

Brexit shook the smart ones up over here.

SJW's in Britain aren't as cocky as they once were as they have realized that they are a bad week away from pushing everyday normies into genociding them openly.

And that's exactly what they want. Kill them all.