I feel like there's not enough black culture appreciation on Cred Forums lately. Let's fix that! Don't be close minded...

I feel like there's not enough black culture appreciation on Cred Forums lately. Let's fix that! Don't be close minded, friends, your skin color doesn't matter simply because we are all just one race - HUMAN RACE!

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Luke 6:31 - Do to others as you would have them do

Cultural enrichment

Really makes me think

What the fuck am I looking at?

Google feed

This one really makes you think

By far my favorite one

>no responses
Bigots!

Bump this shit

>overdid the op post

Woah really makes you think

keep posting armenia

i knew it was you before i even clicked the link r9k armbro

l
look at all those white people just sitting around doing nothing about it, when are people going to start defending themselves from these fucking animals (picture related)

Can anyone post videos of googles attacking chinese people in China or Africa?

Oh right, you cant

Robofriend?

Only "punishment" videos

KANGZ!

Exactly and because everyone in the world enslaved and oppressed my people they too will be enslaved and oppressed.

next time a bunch of niggers crowds around you, threatens and humiliates you and then beats your ass while you're unarmed.

watch yourself cower there or run away. Only way this would get stopped is if you had a gun

I love that one. What an idiot - walking by foot through that kind of neighborhood and then not even having second thoughts when going through an idle group of googles.

Hey, don't mind if I ask you some questions?
>how old are you?
>where do you work/study?
>salary?
>gf, wife?
>do you enjoy your life?
>do you like your country?

no, Gago. there's only you and I here as far as i know. you're the weekly-nigger-hate-thread suicidal poorfag who wants to an hero before military service and me, the priviliged spyurkahye cilician dashnak nationalist.

:^) go play in the street with the police

That's eye for an eye not do unto others as you would have them to do you. Here's your (You) faggot

What's worse, muslims or niggers?

Mexicans.

>early twenties
>work independently, life is so cheap here i barely have to put in an effort
>very low but have bucks saved up, will not specify from which country.
>no gf, wife. i go and come back every year so no time for commitment. made some pretty 'friends' this summer though.
>i find my peace in nature, there's lots of it here. the kyeughatsis are to die for "gyankernin mernem" and you hayastantsis say!
>i love this country, i see a bright future ahead as long as the brave soldiers keep up the good fight and people keep a positive attitude through all the hardship they have to go through on a daily basis.

theyre all doped up on heroin
they probably didnt even care

AYE HOL UP
But non of people in this webms enslaved anyone. They shouldn't answer for someone elses "mistakes". Why "mistakes" you ask? Well would you rather live now in Africa and die from ebola or in Murica, one of the best countrys in the world and get benefits?

At least his not racist or anything :^)

>priviliged spyurkahye cilician dashnak nationali
*TRIGGERED*

Muslims desu

Texas here. Googles are far worse than Mexicans

>Subspecies never invented the wheel

>Can't organize any kind of movement without massive corruption, infighting and self destruction.

>Average IQ of 80

>Enslave the world.

Yeah good luck with that. You're just a protohuman consumed with rage and resentment for what you are. And Always will be.

Are you sure?
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

>women can also do things

Have that one!

Black people are already poor in USA, which is the ghetto vids OP posts, but when Mexicans are as poor they resort to gore. Niggers go certain way to prove they are tough, but Mexicans are beyond retarded.

Do you like cute anime girls?

Oh really cracka? Here's what MY FATHER says!

Obadiah 1:15
The day of the LORD is near for all nations. As you have done, it will be done to you; your deeds will return upon your own head

White people are a nation right? God said all nations right? Yes he did cracka so he means yours too and what did y'all do and continue to do today? Think about that and know that same thing is going to happen to you AS THE LORD SAYS! So yeah you white pasty son of a bitch God is righteous and what your people have done you shall also reap. Have fun having your kids being tossed to gators lmao. Gator bait cracka. Oh yeah your wives being raped. Can't wait for that. Busting all up in that white pussy with my black dick producing a child THAT YOU'RE GOING TO RAISE! That's right cracka. What else did your people do? Burn us alive? Oh yeah cracka that's gonna happen SAYS THE LORD. Hmmm lynchings and beatings. SMASHING YOUR BABIES HEADS AGAINST ROCKS! Oh yeah we're also taking the beautiful women captive so MOST MEN of the WORLD will be stuck with some ugly bitches. All the beautiful women are going to want to be at the top anyway with God's people. Shit we're at the bottom now and they already crave us. Imagine if they're wasn't any social stigma attached how many of your whores would be chasing us down the block like the police for some Holy Seed of Judah? Your people should have freed us in the 60s instead you only gave us FREE RANGE NOT FREEDOM! I have free range to go anywhere with a passport but I'm still a nigga. As long as I'm a nigga, I'm not free. So that's why my uncle Elijah is going to plee to you that you let us go and when y'alls jolly ol asses say no. We're gonna fuck you up. Need some verses as proof devil?

old video, but very relevant.

blacks are impulsive and emotional.

90% of them will not ever fit in our technological society.

pic related

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

WHAT FUCK

>WHAT THE FUCK
>WHAT THE FUCK
>WHAT THE FUCK>WHAT THE FUCK>WHAT THE FUCK>WHAT THE FUCK>WHAT THE FUCK>WHAT THE FUCK>WHAT THE FUCK>WHAT THE FUCK>WHAT THE FUCK>WHAT THE FUCK

Black people are sub human yet every where on the Earth the Idigineous people have been black and white people are the only people on Earth with Subhuman genes alongside Asians WHO ARE ALSO WHITE!!! The ignorance of you disgusting non-human filth is incredible. You should know your ass is a mutant when you need to wear a chemical on your skin that gives you a melanin affect when it gets hot. A chemical nobody has ever used since the beginning of time. You damn fallen devils.

Kunem sevneri beraner

Wait wasn't Europe conquered and ran by blacks for 700 years? Oh yeah that's right it was, wasn't it. How many Europeans carry the last name Moor? Moore? Moreno? Morris? Morrison? Black? Brown? Blackamoore? Oh yeah that's right plenty. Now suffer.