How intense will the immediate reaction be if he wins...

How intense will the immediate reaction be if he wins? Will riots and mass assaults break out minutes after he's projected the winner?

Well, you see son, he wont win. This is the sad fact. The dream is over.

You're just asspained because you failed to invade here twice.

G'night

we can only hope so police have more of a reason to kill the undesirables

Like what happened after brexit referendum times 100
> lots of hysteria
> little action

All of the lefties are going to flip out and act like children if he's elected. Stomp their feet that they didn't get their little way instead of being a mature member of a democracy.

they will after all of you manchild beardless skinny emo fagged hairstyle virgins die out of old age in a few decades. Somebody will take over your waifu island

Cat 4 chimpout easy

t. Fat militia member who talks about rigged elections 2 months in advance and prepares for 'civil war'

t., Moor with no job.

twitter will crash

Many Kangz will challenge the throne.

Lefties will reach epic levels of assmad it will be fucking amazing. Even better than Brexit. It will be Brexit X1000. I will probably fly to america in person just to witness it 1st hand.

Nope, not me. Nice try though, you leftist child.

The fed will immediately raise the rate its been keeping low to make obama look good, just to make trump look bad.

Screencap this. He called it during the debate, and it WILL happen.

He'll be impeached and Hilary will take over because he clearly rigged it.

Brexit was pretty fuckin great. Those people couldn't handle it. Fun times.

would congress on both sides try to block him?

internationally speaking there is much concern, already countries are taking stances on what they would do, diplomats refusing to work with Trump etc.
But it will all even out in the end, that's what diplomacy is for, makes friend even when you hate them.

so it would be long-term consequences that kill relationships but the rest of the world already knows how the US deals with their friends, so Trump wont be much of a surprise, he will just handle openly where as previous governments did it behind the scenes.

But I think Americans will get an even worse reputation globally.
>inb4 we don't care

I hope so
Oh god do I hope so
I hope then that they come to terms with how hypocritical they are
I rather doubt it though

most lefties use the web for their activism. At most, their college campuses. The internet will burn and quads all over the country will be trashed.

That's why I'm voting for Trump. The asspain tearstorm will be absolutely legendary. Imagine Clinton's concession speech. Imagine.

I have a job you slanted eyed alien.

Have you ever held hans with a women takashi? A real one not a fucking doll inspired in your anime lover

Put down your mangas ,take off your glasses and hit the gym faggot i bet you dont even lift.

Hnnnnnnngggggggg

shut up burrito boy b4 i kick both of ur asses

Ooga booga indeed, nigger.

No, but liberals will immediately pull out all the props they're using to support the corporate welfare economy, and blame the resulting crash on Trump.

By that time, Japan will be the first AI populated country

I am whiter than your dates list

>Those Japan bantz

>Those triple dubs

LMAO

me put peepee in ur coke oOoO pikaching chong chu Muh Rice

>would congress on both sides try to block him?

No, the Republicans recognize that he's able to revive the energy the party lost after decades of Neocon fuckery. They'll resist being pulled as far left as Trump wants to go, but they'll play ball with him. Democrats will piss themselves and whine about racism or something.

>But I think Americans will get an even worse reputation globally.

I doubt it. Maybe other governments will like our government less, but I think a lot of foreigners will ultimately like what Trump does. There'll be a decrease in international fuckery on our part, and I think people will appreciate that once they realize that's what's happening. Globalists will hate him, but globalists aren't really people so it's fine.

Shut up, Mexico

We can only hope

Oh god, I fuckin' hope!

>There'll be a decrease in international fuckery on our part

hallelujah. if this is true he's got my vote, where do I register?

you'll see tumblrinas crying hysterically on online videos
you'll read tweet after tweet of swjs LITERALLY shaking
virtue signals, virtue signaling everywhere
it'll be a major conservorgasm

and it'll last for months

I think I'm going to add Spain to my country filter on here.

I'm sorry but you are a Moop

>Spain

>White

Probably nothing more than usual, the cucks will stop caring about politics a few weeks after and go back to drinking their lattes and shit.

BLM are paid by Soros. If Trump is elected, they failed. Soros won't waste anymore money on them when it is no longer effective.

Based fucking Nip bantz and triple dubs

Neo-Japanese Empire when

You Japanese are truly honorary Aryans.

I fucking hope so. Those fucking cunts have been the most intolerant shitty violent people the whole campaign and we've had be on our best behavior the whole time. I cannot wait for the day after when these BLM ATIFA knock off try some shit and we don't have to bite our tongues and take it. Some of these cunts are going to get BTFO'd like we have never seen before.

The White House Correspondents dinner is what I'm most looking forward to.