Should all redpilled white Europeans flee to America to build a new, white future?

Should all redpilled white Europeans flee to America to build a new, white future?

I think yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BDHDpmVmpfQ
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
youtube.com/watch?v=CA3CGGTK3j8
youtube.com/watch?v=eeKXoh2BcyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U6k_A40IBbM
youtube.com/watch?v=mQVKR1FMs08
northwestfront.org/media/radio-free-northwest/
youtube.com/watch?v=BnaF4_LTovk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/BDHDpmVmpfQ

the alt cucks are stupid.
Watch the golden one get intellectually raped by leftypol

>flee to America
>white future
KEK

If you can somehow find a way in, then sure.
People like to shit on America for 60%, but there are areas of the US farther away from niggers and other minorities than most of Europe. Sure, there's injuns. But they are harmless and keep to themselves.

>Should all redpilled white Europeans flee to America to build a new, white future?

I'll allow it, no Jews though

poor krauts, fantasizing about america... didn't realize you had it that bad

What's with the German deer themes?

Depends on where. Southeast, nigs. Southwest, spics. North, cold.

How exactly is fleeing to a less white country helping to build a white future?

Why don't you go to Poland if you can't tolerate brown people?

sounds like bluepill to me to flee like a coward

No, we need to purge all googles from europe, fix our skype issues once and for all and keep europe as white native fatherland.

There is no future in America for white people. We have always made our own future and will continue to do so forever and ever until we get finally annihilated.

>How exactly is fleeing to a less white country helping to build a white future?

Exactly. What difference does it make if you are going to come here and not have kids?

No point.

YOu can stay put and whine about: "I can't afford X, Y, Z yet."

Meanwhile, snackbars just trust that Allah will take care of their needs.

In a sense, they are exactly right.

>Flee 96% White Europe to 56% white USA to save the white race
Sounds retarded to me.

I've been hunting deer all my life and there is no way in hell that many bucks walk around together.

probably some nogunz retard with CGI made that.

>96% White Europe

But 40% of kids under 5 are sun people. At least in Germany.

The die has been cast, bro.

>I've been hunting deer all my life and there is no way in hell that many bucks walk around together

Deer farm.

Haha isn't that the guy that got anally devastated by the KulturKampf guys? Stay butt mad Commie fags.

No, 40% of children are non-German in Germany, that includes Polish children etc.

>No, 40% of children are non-German in Germany, that includes Polish children etc.

How comforting.

>flee to America
>white future

Poles are the biggest minority in Germany so it should be.

Or just reestablish Europe.......

That's fucking neat

>Poles are the biggest minority in Germany so it should be.

Sort of.

The nigger dick in their ass is only the size of a banana, not a Pringles can.

Got it.

>I want to run away from the problems here

Why not just fix the problem.

No, because running from your problems never works. Unless your problem is a literal pack of rabid dogs chasing you, then it's probably a good idea.

I don't know how Americans can even think of talking down to any European country desu.

>Didn't realise you had it that bad
>Brussels is 40% Muslim
What did he mean by this

America is less white than France

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

you are doing what muslims did; BEING A BUNCH OF PUSSIES AND NOT FIGHTING BACK!!!

good luck ahmed

This guy argues his points awfully. I can see why /leftypol/ doesn't exist for a reason.

No, stay the fuck out of here.

>flee
FUCK YOU GERMANY, YOU COWARD.
YOU CREATED THIS MESS, YOU START FIXING IT.
>ask grandpa for some tips, he might remember a few good oldies :^)

Why are the dogs walking in a river?

>Le 60%

Typical German attitude. First ruin everything and then take the bitch way out. Just like Hitler.

Just pathetic.

tfw you realize its much worse since a lot of mexicans is considered white.
LOL.

What makes us different from the refugess coming here then?

>Should all redpilled white Europeans flee to America to build a new, white future?

Sure, who's gonna stop us?

cucked Germanistán.
also
>MY PRUSSIAN CHILEAN ARMY
youtube.com/watch?v=CA3CGGTK3j8

That's because white people have taken on the role of allah for all muslims who come into our cultures. Easy to just breeze on by believing in a benevolent deity when you're literally being paid by foreign white people just to exist and breed in their lands.

What if you're in a wheelchair

Wasn't the chief of the CIA a Kike recently? Or the NSA?

I remember seeing a Jew running one of those defense/intelligence gvt agencies and I thought RIP Murica.

>I don't know how Americans can even think of talking down to any European country desu.

Because it's not an ancient homeland.

Jesus fuck, nothing of historic value will be lost here.

There was a brief window of like 100 years where niggers knew their place, and that was about it.

Mexicans, Praire Niggers, slaves have always jostled around more-or-less successfully for a piece of the pie.

You dumb fucks are flushing thousands of years of tradition down the terlit.

>North, cold

I don't think that's a problem for Northern Europeans. We don't want the lazy bastards from the Mediterranean coast anyway.

Stand your ground

>love is motivation
>"So your opening argument is an appeal to emotion?"
No, it's an appeal to God.

Basketball American with a German proxy.

The groids actually need whitey more than ever as America slowly runs out of money and gibsmedats.

I watched some of his videos. He makes a couple god points but in the end he is like every other leftist who thinks all nationalists are Nazis
youtube.com/watch?v=eeKXoh2BcyQ

That webm is pretty sweet, look at all these horned dogs.

>flree to america
>in times when their society is falling apart
>in times where race war is imminent
right …

The US are big enough to house all white europeans and feed them.
It would literally be the best country in the world, ready to take on the chinks.

löl. In terms of demographics, the US is even worse off than Europe. Besides, once the pendulum swings the other way, Europe will uncuck itself pretty fast

Couldn't get past minute 1:38
He's not smart enough to respond to the Golden One.

He literally stated that the Nation State and your family are different, because you can have sex with one but not the other. It has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with shared bonds. So, after completely missing the point and then arguing the missed point like a retard, I'm afraid I can't continue with the video.

No. How could I? Sweden is the native land of my people. Castles, runestones, old traces of settlements, artifacts - all built by our ancestors.

> THIS IS WHERE WE HOLD THEM
> THIS IS WHERE WE FIGHT
> THIS IS WHERE THEY DIE

what would he do if he ever encountered a black nationalist? implode?

>a couple god points

Heresy. You shall burn at the stake.

Immigration laws.

I will hold them by the local ICA for easy supply of ES energy drink and Findus lunches :D :D :D

I want to feed them bread. Do deer eat bread?

your not driving up our unemployment rate you fucking kraut . obama and clinton wont let you gain citizenship and when obama talks about a few million illegals he sent back well it was white people

we have a soft cap on immigration from european nations per year. if you live any where else its easier to get a green card. like wise you have a soft cap on americans gaining citizenship

If the Euros would come here to start a homeland... they would have to move to Montana/ND area. It's as big as their normal countries in landmass.

I hope you fags can handle the winter.

>left
>pol
pick one nigger

That Webm is as majestic as it fucking comes!
Beautiful

> "I hope you fags can handle the winter"
Hahahaha. You think we are all southern Italians?

Don't bother. There are no jobs here for Whites.

That shit looks comfy as fug

kek. Fuck you kraut
He actually mentions black nationalists but he goes back to just focusing on white nationalists. Nazis. Also in this video he mentions Cred Forums so I'm pretty sure he's trying to advertise his shit here
youtube.com/watch?v=U6k_A40IBbM

I am just saying. Eastern ND winters are fucking brutal.

t. North Dakotan

Europe is far whiter than America.

Capture freighters, make a flotilla nation, engage in piracy on a scale that makes Somalians look like a bunch of kittens.

>You think we are all southern Italians?

I believe he thinks you're all southern Somalians :^)

NO

Why would we flee from 90% to 60%?

Makes no sense.

Unless you plan to move to Alska, or Maine, or Vermont.

well that's the worst video i've ever seen

none of his points are even remotely founded in rational argumentation

Ethnic cleanse = success.

Fuck no pussy. A man goes down fighting for his land!

Or Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota (to a lesser extent), Montana, Iowa, etc

The entire Northern Midwest would be prime resettlement area and you would only have to keep your genocide to a minimum.

murica is worse than yurope

Never.
Only cowards flee their homelands.
My ancestors have lived in this land for generations, and they endured the oppression of both Swedes and Ruskies.
I will not shame them and flee.

Is that a birch handle?

A single vaguely white guy in a raft could be a better pirate than those somalian monkeys.

Sounds like defeated man talk.

>muh muh honour
>X.X

If Trump wins I am going to America for the obvious reason of there being a swing in White Racial identity in the good sense. Instead of being guilty as Whites, they can now be free to be proud of their lineage and enjoy life.

The whole muh ancestor thing is clouding many of our peoples judgement. You do what is advantageous when one is surviving. If we can remove non-Whites and gain power in Europe, then I will fight here, but until then America looks to be the best place given it has Trump (potentially) and guns.

Gorgeous creatures! I love deers.

W H I T E

D
E
A
T
H

Fuck off. We're full.

Aren't all European countries that border the Mediterranean all brown and black Muslims nowadays anyway?

No also white hispanics are counted under hispanic. It's more like still 60-70% White.

there's still 200,000,000 white people in the usa which makes the usa the largest concentration of white people in the world. stay mad, retarded yurocancer

fucking hate them, deer everywhere here

threat to my sports car

I laughed so hard at this..

America always did better when whites came into this country. The more the merrier.

but my dude you wouldn't argue with somebody using philosopher's pictures, would you?

They look so majestic.

-Checked- XYZ4 -Jersey-

God damn, look at all dem durr. Is hunting with an MG42 legal in Germany, because this is where you'd want one.

>59%

Is there ANY place in the world where the percentage of white people is rising instead of vanishing into oblivion?

Nigger have you ever heard of US niggers?

Japan.

Iceland. Though they are ultracucks.

Join us on the other side brothers!
youtube.com/watch?v=mQVKR1FMs08

>Americans in charge of who is white.
Literally neck deep in spics and niggers.

Shut up Serbia.

thank you enlightenment deer

yes. europe is a loss. you have no weapons. no leaders that care. america is the last stand. go northwest.

This. This so bad....

But hey heres another idea.. fuck this planet.. lets start up a new colony on Mars or Venus... lazy sun people wouldn't want to go... it would be a giant fucking filter on who is willing to be a good hard worker and who isnt.

Plus that is what made America great in the past.. the only people (who mattered) here were willing to get on a disease infect boat for a couple months to start a new life in the New World.
Lets literally make a new world. Hell I'd even let in some brownies who were willing to adopt our space culture.

No because you'll ask for large government to enforce your shit and claim you are "redpilled" stay in your own fucking country and make it better or commit sudoku

But Serbia isn't white at all.

>Literally neck deep in spics and niggers.

I would like to address this because Europeans seem to have a misunderstanding as to our regional demographics.

America has over 9,000,000 sq km

The blacks are massively localized in poor inner cities mostly in the south east.

Hispanics are massively localized in poor inner cities in southern Florida and the south west.

For the most part as long as you live 20+ minutes from a major city you have entered the white people zone.

The moment you leave a minority ghetto you reach 90+% whiteopia

If you do not spend your lives interacting with the ghetto you will for the most part never have interactions with minorities and the ones you do are middle class that have pulled themselves out of the ghetto by pulling themselves up by their bootstraps.

I know there are lots of memes floating around about us drowning in non whites but the vast majority of the country is safe and white.

There are just miniature Africas you need to avoid if you don't know what you are doing.

I bet Buzz pulls in pussy by still using his Astronaut angle.

Yes i wish i could get a green card and move somewhere nice and white in america..its kind of a dream of mine

I honestly love interacting with new cultures, as long as they're white.

Even Spanish culture.

Pls come, eurobros. Promise you'll make the trip if we elect Trump?

but america makes it so hard for europeans to get a green card why?

Not niggery enough I guess.

What is the process? I know if you get a card, and serve in the army or something, it's guaranteed citizenship and benefits.

What's it like without army?

whats an easy way to get a green card over there?

No. fuck off

easiest? I don't know. Probably through a job.

You can marry into citizenship.

All nationalist whites return to Europe.

All lefties and refugees then leave europe for America.

Problem solved.

If you have a not hideous sister, I'll marry her and you guys can live on the extra rooms in my house.

I guess that really only brings over two when we need two million, but it's still a start.

america is way more suited for white europeans

reasons?

more dense space
rights to defend urself with weapon
better quality life and earnings
stronger laws
etc

>america makes
no just our liberal government. I have a feeling Trumpsenpai will change thigns

Kroatischen untermensch, how's that moldavia-level standard of living?

all the kikes are already here

NO. Why would you come and live in a multicultural and liberal capital of the world? Fix Europe while you still have a chance. America as you used to know it is finished, forget it and move on.

That video irks me. I think it just boils down to what you want out of society. Like he wants a commie utopia and claims to be unspooked while shitting on people like Latsbrah who want a strong unified single nations. It's just a different view of what is good.

No because we're not cowards who flee our homeland to mutt it up in a 60% "white" place.

>flee european countries for the US
>european countries completely collapse under the brown horde
>use 1st and 2nd amendments to secure the US for whites, repeal all pro-non white legislature
>US invades formerly european countries and eliminates the brown horde
>america restored, europe restored

autism/10

can make a cool video game like that though

Yep, but move to swing states.

Tell me about Germany, why does he post the deer?

Not sure why you'd want to. People will say, "Oh well, it's so big that you won't even see the minorities if you move to the right area." That used to be true. It was true of the small, isolated town I live in, located in North Idaho. They're here now. There's not many of them, but they're here. You go to our nearest big city, and there's much more.

Do you want a close-knit white community to be a part of? You won't find it here. People care mostly about themselves, keep more to themselves. Which suits me, but it's very horrible if you want any kind of unity that could translate to high social cohesion and strong nationalism.

I do love where I live, but I have this horrible feeling that it will be as bad as Southern California in another fifty (or less) years. It's really too bad.

I'd love for more whites to move here, but I hope you know what you're getting into.

>America
LMAO white will get diluted in a sea of spics.
We must emigrate to Australia and ban all non-white immigrants.

>Bu bu bu Vyoming and North Dakota

>noting of historic value will be lost here.

I disagree. But I do think that Europe is definitely more important to protect.

Nice proxy burger.

You guys should move to Mongolia since its a huge land with a small population.

The golden one is an idiot who is unable to logically justify any of his positions or counter any of the criticisms of nationalism. Just because the ideas he is trying to communicate resonate with you does not mean he is succeeding.

I am a nationalist deep down and I think the author of the video is sympathetic but under the current understanding of ethics, nationalism leads to wars which under MAD leads to our destruction. It's currently a completely untenable position unless we create some sort of ethical system focused on cooperation where nations can function without escalating conflict.

Read Selfish Gene by Le Dawkins, it's the best explanation of how ethics evolved, why we put our families first and how self sacrifice can be evolutionary advantageous.

yes please go away racists, europe will be better off without you.

>the only people (who mattered) here were willing to get on a disease infect boat for a couple months to start a new life in the New World
Most of them were convicted criminals or other lazy fucks and starting off to the new world was there only chance. Those adventurers where 90% people that had nothing to lose.

So congratz on your heritage I guess.

Northwest Front NOW

Oregon, Idaho, Washington, Montana

Insulated by the Pacific Ocean, vast swaths of unpopulated wilderness in Canada which will become ours.

Just need to drop some superviruses in the east/south to eliminate/scare away minorities. 50-100 years from now, the glorious children of the Northwest Front can reclaim our historical heritage and prevent subhuman scum from destroying all of white mans monuments and history in the East/South

Roleplaying aside, the last two shows from radio free northwest were based as fuck and basically call you all out for what you are, a bunch of faggots who take no action other than posting PICTURES of GUNS and WARRIORS on the INTERNET. But you take no action, even when your country is being usurped by globalists, and your neighbors get attacked/raped by foreigners - we respond by posting fucking pictures on the internet.

Wake up guys, this ain't a fuckin dream or a joke, we will either take real action in a real solidarity movement and have our own sovereign nation in the next 20 years, or we are going to fade into history while our progeny are ensalved by wicked governments and invaders.

Indian tribes, in their final days of relevance in USA, would do a "ghost dance" to invoke the spirits of their warrior ancestors, clinging to hope that this dance would save them from the white man.

Anons, all of our efforts on Cred Forums, twitter, reddit, raids, it is a fucking ghost dance, we want a man on a white horse to fucking save us and all we have is Donald Trump and a bunch of corrupt neocons in Washington. We are doing a fucking ghost dance, posting pictures and words on the internet, as our impending demise at the hands of globalism and unending waves of migrants draws nearer.

northwestfront.org/media/radio-free-northwest/

But that didn't work.

>60%

Cred Forumsony when?

>Belgium

Not even a real country.

okay ahmed

You will be welcomed and find a culture easy to assimilate to aswell as people that are like you with similar religious beliefs.

>not real

We respect the host culture and are willing to adapt. And we are not a stoneage cultural level compared to them.

If we could get a movement to leave America, then yes. However, one single condition is necessary -

>Downsize the military dramatically - a nation full of shit-skins should not possess nuclear weapons for instance

Everything else would follow -

>Massive depopulation
>Industry would collapse
>Tax base would collapse
>Agriculture would collapse
>Entire fucking country would collapse

Also relevant German-bro: Mid-West U.S. has a massive German population.

>60% white

The problem isn't minorities. It's whites. If you don't want to be a minority white people need more babies. Stop buttfucking and have some kids.

>giving up on EVROPA
I'd rather die here you fucking cuck

Florida is relatively nig free. Only a few neighborhoods

>that webm
Nice try but I happen to know that life for the average red pilled gentleman in America is much closer to pic related.

Kinda hard to move there senpai.
Thats what I get for dropping out and having nothing beyond GCSE's.

>le redneck meme

you know america is larger than all of europe right?

Are all of you romanian gypsies?

are all of you swedes?

please do so aslong as you are pro gun and not a cuck

No, thanks.

What's the story on that pic? I've seen it before. I assume a dude isn't actually there and it's on a stand? Looks pretty cool. Those are some big buckos.

you're so incredibly ignorant you miserable germanic mongrel, you are a disgrace to your history

youtube.com/watch?v=BnaF4_LTovk

I have seen these kind of people first hand.
They are everywhere over the countryside.

No. This is our land.

Hell yeah more whites are always welcome. At least try to learn English is all I could ask for.

What skills will help me get a job in America?
Ideally in Alaska or Colorado as they seem like the most /out/ states.

Reminder that if you're european and you plan to leave your country for USA or another place, instead of fighting untill death for your motherland, you're a traitor to Europe and no different from niggers, arabs and mexicans moving to your country, or all the traitors who left after the war instead of helping to rebuild their motherland.

Also no matter how much you try to prevent it, your descendants will the sooner or the later end mixing with the local fauna, or the mongrelized creatures who inhabit the americas, becoming like pic related and simply discarding their identity and culture.

If you have any respect for Europe, keep fighting instead of escaping like a coward bitch.

This, do not abandon your land in a time of need

No make Europe ethnically clean. Deport all the mud people moon crickets and skypes. Never give up the homeland

Huge difference between a civil war and just waiting for yiur country to die.

>tfw im in the black belt

Too true, i live in a suburb of Chicago and its 95% white. The only demographics floating around are some mexicans and hindus.

IL is ridiculously segregated though, everyone clusters.

Student or work visa, start setting up the citizenship pipeline immediately. If youre young enough or so inclined you can join the national guard as a pathway to citizenship as well

>leaving my still recoverable country for a the country that is about to elect the most corrupt politician ever
Go correct the record somewhere else, Mehmet.

Honestly it serves you cave people right. You all wanted to play world domination, claiming lands you had no right to all over the world. Well it doesn't work that way. People are going to move back into the land of their ancestors and there is nothing you can do about it.
Go back to the snowy wastelands from which you came and give America back to its rightful owners. Sure we might not use it how you people want, but that's none of your concern. You only developed into the autistic, greedy motherfuckers that you are because you HAD to. We didn't have to. We were born in an enormous, paradise of a landmass where the weather is nice and there's food year-round, and we were happy. You were the ones who invaded and ruined everything with your ultra-progressive ideals.
You have to go back, cave people.