Not all whites are the same

Ergo there's no such thing as "white" history, or "white" values. White people are already diverse just by being from so many nations and cultures; and are even GENETICALLY diverse.

Whiteness isn't a useful concept unless it's followed up by a national culture; (eg. White Australians, White Norwegians, White Americans).

We are a diverse group already.

This is how to out-PC the PC crowd. #WhiteDiversity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RTDoM0YLhAg
youtu.be/M78q3KM8jLA
youtu.be/WtRSc4pAIgQ
youtu.be/le_uNGdpa4c
youtu.be/pWQtvaWVcSc
youtube.com/watch?v=LSrufZVeQwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This guy gets it.

I made an image for our cause.

>Not all whites are the same.

Neither are all blacks.

And I forgot to add, only when they band together into a loose racial group can they all claim some modicum of achievement.

Vous etes tous une bande de chiens dégénérés anyway...

youtu.be/RTDoM0YLhAg

I see what you're saying now.

Would be interesting to know which blacks have the most achievements. The Ethiopians seem pretty smart (and somewhat dignified); where as the Sudanese and Somalians seem pretty dumb...

Same with Arabs. I highly respect the Pashtun for instance; but not others.

White just means European you stupid Abo.

Pashtuns aren't Arabs.

t. Australian Chink

Le average Anglo...

youtu.be/M78q3KM8jLA

I'm Norwegian/Scottish britbong. Or should I say; britbong gollywoggle?

Slavs are still white; so are the Kalash people. But even Europe isn't one genetically homogeneous grouping. Hence the different hair, eye colour, facial structure ect...

>Vous etes tous une bande de chiens dégénérés anyway...

Dang - I can't read white people language.

If ur white, ur white....

Le average British girl...

youtu.be/WtRSc4pAIgQ

Parce que tu es un descendant de merde Écossaise emprisonner il y a 150 ans...

whiteness is a meme used mainly by stormfags and negros.

as an italian, we even make distinctions within our regions so i don't see what i should have in common with a german or scandinavian man.

daily reminder

exactly.

You trolling hard; here is a pic of A. Whyatt Mann. (pic related)

Nigger please.

Good map; would save again.

Yep.
White people were only a thing in the US, because of the segregation. No such thing existed in Europe.
If you read Mein Kampf he speaks of the Germanic people, and of the French people, and the english people.
There was a strong and legitimate sense of ownership to one's country and people back then.
With all due respect, I have very few in common with a Polish man, and much more with a Spanish man due to where I live.

But you can aswell take it like a continuum. White in that sense, while broad as hell, constitute much more genetic proximity than any extremity shares with another race.
If that makes sense.

youtu.be/le_uNGdpa4c

...et j'ai rien a voir avec ton cul de latin vu que je suis de descendance Normande...bonne affaire...

Nah I'm not quite as hot as her; and I don't play tennis.

I still have more to do with you than I do with an arab.

>and nobody in Normady gives a single shit

you neworlders use european ancestry as a faggy line to introduce yourselves, without any knowledge of what it means to live a culture or to nurture it

such is life when you're deep into the void i guess.

Pas sur de ça Jean...tu viens de quelle région?

Aquitaine.

Mad cause the big ole USA are Germans?

N-no bully

Fuck it's weird when a guy obviously obsessed over someone who isn't even in their life.

Get over her mate; she plays tennis - not for you.

Jean...je descends de Vikings nordiques...tu es une sous merde latine avec du sang Arabe...

Heh; sorry Irish - had to start the thread with something ya swarthy devils.

>Fuck it's weird when a guy obviously obsessed over someone who isn't even in their life.

Tu es sur?

not even german, check my previous posts.
i'm just stating a fact though.

you guys wave your ancestry around because most of the times you've got no other identity to show. it's must be really bad. italoamericans became a parody of themselves and all things italian but at least the tried to keep some kind of pride.

all the rest of you are basically just sad, parentless kids looking for any meaningful sense of roots.

>Tu es sur?

Sure you're pathetic? - yes; absolutely sure.

what would happen if an sjw came to this guy

>all the rest of you are basically just sad, parentless kids looking for any meaningful sense of roots.

Mais oui chien Turc, comme tu dis...

Ta vie est vide car tu n'as point de waifu, James Le Bastard...

Most of these group BECAME non-white and their sad tragic history is reminder to us Europeans, what can happen to us if we won't undo recent influx of racially alien elements. Following people are not racially European and we need to separate ourselves from them. They have their path, we have our own path. They are living example of mongrelisation and LOST European heritage:
Albanians - turkish blood
Armenians - turkish and kurdish blood
Bosnians - turkish blood
Bulgarians - were turkic tribe mixed with Slavs to begin with and later on they got turkish blood
Croatians - turkish blood
Georgians - turkish, persian and chechen blood
Macedonians - turkish blood
Montenegrins - turkish blood
Portuguese - moorish and negro blood
Romanians - cigán blood
Serbs - turkish blood
Sicilians - moorish and negro blood
Here are partially mongrelised European populations that still can be saved:
1/5 of Greeks has turkish blood
1/5 of Spaniards has moorish blood
1/2 of South Italians has levantine, north african and arabic blood
1/3 of Ukranians has Crimean tatar and turkish blood

>Ta vie est vide car tu n'as point de waifu, James Le Bastard...

"French french french french french - WAIFU - french french french french."

Is all I caught of that; sorry.

We are attacked as whites so me must unite and defend ourselves as whites. We must unite or divided by crushed under the heel of globalism.

Bretty much right on everything but Croatians are definitely white, Igor...

so basically fight globalism with another, opposed form of homogenization? doesn't sound that good to me fampai

Just a tiny fraction of few survivors. It's certainly far worse than in Ukraine.
>what is Dalmatia?

Tellement en ciboire...

Stop le french, tabarnak! You're on Cred Forums not on /fr/

This map is a meme

>anglos
>white
The etrnal anglo strikes again. Do you not have another world war to start against white people for your jewish masters goyim?

Yeah ok pal. Would you rather live in an Irish neighborhood or black?

Most Croats that I know of, are tall, beautiful handsome people's for the most part... in fact better looking than most continental Europe...maybe not Russian level, but still...

Un renoi de la Guad qui va venir me dire comment parler...

youtu.be/pWQtvaWVcSc

That's a Bosnian Serb (male)

Aren't ethiopians technically black caucasians? Their facial features are widely different from western africans

Ca te rend mad, Bubba...tu es de descendance Allemande, pas Anglaise comme tes maitres kikes de Jew York t'on fait accroire...

Pejić was born in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina and has one older brother, Igor. Her mother, Jadranka Savić, is a Bosnian Serb, and her father, Vlado Pejić, is a Bosnian Croat.

Half-Croat...and she's a full female now, Bubba...

>now
Fucking leafs
Besides, all those ethnicities are basically the same, especially when he's from the most commie town in the entire region.

Me on the left

Don't be mad Bubba...your trans are bretty good too...

eueueueueu terruni di merda

-Checked- XYZ4 -Guadeloupe-

Hey salut le québécon, tu traines toujours sur /fr/?

Literally no one in ireland looks like the example on the left though.

Anglo's are in denial. LOL!

Oui je suis dans le fil présentement, Jean...

Intéressant l'ami

Oh bordel c'est horrible l'accent.
>renoi
>verlan
Oui, je viens te dire comment parler maudit niaiseux.

>Oui, je viens te dire comment parler maudit niaiseux.

Un renoi chimpout...

>Russians
>white
Pick one and only one Timur....

All blacks are the same. All whites are different.

Blacks are nothing.

>whiteness is a meme used mainly by
the others

lol when the fuck did British every look like that guy on the left? It looks like a bust from ancient Rome.

They're in denial.
They want to think they're superior when in reality they're not.

they wuz greek n sheit

>terruni
>implying italic peoples ever looked like germanics

the true bastards are up in the north, below the Po lies true Italy

And when the fuck Iberians looked like that?

Of course not all whites are the same, so what? Through the millennia diverse racial groups had emigrated massively into Europe and their genetic legacy are the ones who made the differences. For example, the semitic influence found in France and Spain (to say two) comes from ancient herd migrations from the middle east, and if you look at a y-haplogroup map you can see that. The same happens with the north african influence that reach even in Germany.
Of course europeans are diverse but we still share traits, and all of us comes from the same ancestros long time ago. Greeks, South Italians and Andalusians are still Europeans and if you think they doesnt worth the effort, then you are completelly wrong.

>Greeks, South Italians and Andalusians are still Europeans and if you think they doesnt worth the effort, then you are completelly wrong.

the cumskins fell for the Hitler meme because he was the only one not to consider them absolute barbaric shit who dies after too much sun exposure

Mediterranean is truly the master race.

It's european history...

Divide and conquer is a subversion tactic.

user he wasn't an anglo, he was a celt.

>Ergo there's no such thing as "white" history, or "white" values.

there are when comparing them to ones that AREN'T white

Stfu!
Germanics are white.
The rest of you are not.

>Jewish divide and conquer tactics

I will not fall for your schemes sholomo.

jews are almost never white, even when they are heavily mixed they exhibit 99% of the time very dysharmonic armenoid futures and miss many properties that other progressive subraces possess

anybody that knows physical anthropology can tell who's a jew with 99.9% certainty

Denial...

Pashtuns are Afghan Persians.

This. Finns are the purest whites.

gypsy, please
>eheheheh, trying to divide races, hehehe. We are all human, goyim. Else is Xenia tactics, hehe

Anglos, Scots, Danes, Irish, Dutch, Germans, Alpines, Czechoslovakians, Poles, Slovenians, Estonians, Russians, Latvians, Finns, - purest Europeans

>be mediterranean
>not white
>no money
>life's good

>be aryan mustard race
>kill yourself

I knew people on Cred Forums were cretins but I never knew it was this bad. No wonder the other boards want you removed.

Seriously, this is the first thing on the bump order and that's not even mentioning the obvious clickbait and troll threads.

At least I get the Australian meme now.

The left guy looks exactly like Tsipras from Greece

By the way here's a cool blimp video
youtube.com/watch?v=LSrufZVeQwg

Semitic (((admixture))). e.g Ethiopian Jews

>finngols
>white

Oh I am laffin

Irish are white, faggot

>60% vs 98%

it's fucking cold here, ok?

"Diversity" is pushed to destroy white cultures and peoples so this is pointless and fucking stupid.

people don't know this but the dutch are secretly the masterrace of the whole world

Let's just sweep the mongol eyes under the rug. They've assimilated well!

98% lol more like 50%, you need another Swedish cultural enrichment. But they themselves are getting one.

>people don't know this but the dutch are secretly the masterrace of the whole world

C'est pour ca que personne parle votre langue?

>dutch
>race
>implying you are not germanic

Saami people are not finns

it's probably the WEED LMAO not even kidding

Person who drew that never saw a portugoose or a spaniard.

i knew a lithuanian qt once
hopefully she didn't kill herself

but, i mean, are you having it that bad there brehs?

Iktf brother

we are nordic-anglo-germanics, the best combination of all 3, while Germany has mixed hunnic asiatic blood, just look at the amount of black haired individuals you have. The Netherlands has only blonde and brown naturally

Are portugal and spain considered white?

Nice
spreading this

I know, i'm just jealous.

Don't worry comrade, our ancestors are safely tucked away under the antarctic ice waiting for the kali yuga to be over