He's right, you know

He's right, you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0CxrUmJjxlU
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

or the dumbest, seeing as how they can't tell they are being manipulated by actual racists and swallowing all the obvious bullshit the media gives them.

For a people that are more open to conspiracy theories they are being awfully shallow because anyone with half a brain can see with even a cursory glance that the media is pandering to them to get them to vote Hillary when before they were shitting on them constantly.

black people used to hate the MSM now all they do is parrot their bullshit.

wtf I hate trump now
#googles4clinton

Be fair, they're all racists. No one is better than the other on that level.

Hol up
So (You) be sayin....we wuz intelligentsia and sheeit?

WE

Asshole misspelled voting bloc.

vocaroo.com/i/s0CxrUmJjxlU

true but whats worse, someone being racist to your face or someone pretending to be on your side, tricking you in order to use you to further their own racist agenda which will fuck you later on down the line?

>nears 0

Not even a Trump fan and I doubt this. Nor can I understand how African Americans can like Hillary Clinton who has such a sketchy past on race relations.
Trump does too, but still.

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes,,

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

btw lets just ignore the manipulation and lies and call everyone a racist. way to look at the real problem.

>Detroit
>only sane and intelligent voting block of USA folks

See how long that lasts once the footage of Hillary comes out this week

Wow, did he just insult hispanics? What a racist.

My black friend and his whole family is voting Trump. Granted, they're upper-middle class from the suburbs...but the point still stands...

Niggers always let you down. Everything about them is bad.

>black intellectuals

i genuinely believe trump isnt a racist, and that is his biggest issue.

More like a worthless biomass of shit, famalam

Nick Hanauar is an absolute disaster. Sad! It would be, like, he's the worst anyone's ever seen. This guy is loosing: big league. Believe me.

>Black
>Sane
>Intelligent

Pick one.

Yesterday it was 20% support.

It is now acceptable to call your enemies stupid and insane. Proceed to treat them as such.

Because most importantly, she's a Democrat and that's what blacks are supposed to vote for and as an added benefit, she's Bill "the first black president" Clinton's wife.

I'm trying to remember when Trump was openly racist to black people. Questioning their nigger kings birthplace? Barack Hussein Obama? Born in Hawaii with a Kenya father is kinda sketchy

Jesus Christ you fags are baited so easily look at the date.

He has way more support from the blacks now

Let's get rollong boys

Do black voters realize that the only reason they keep sayinbg "blacks don't support Trump" is because democrats think black people will believe it?

They're trying to manipulate blacks and only blacks. They're not even trying to manipulate whites, muslims, mexicans... only blacks again and again.

Do black people not realize that this is the most racist shit ever? If they really thought blacks were sane and intelligent, would they really be consistently going on trying to manipulate them like this?

This is the left's version of "I'm not racist, I have black friends I love black people I think they're intelligent and sane!"

Laughably pathetic, there's no way Trump can lose now. "Blacks are the only sane and intelligent voting block"

Insane and stupid voting blocks in USA:
-spanish
-muslim
-whites
-asians

But they're not racist, guys. Trump supporters are.

he's so fucking tolerant of others

How to get the minority vote

>I will increase gibs
+100% minority vote

>I lower taxes so working is rewarding
-100% minority vote

>African American community
>sane and intelligent

jesus leftists are horribly condescending. they treat niggers like children

>sane and intelligent
>riot for no reason
>loot stores and ruin lives
>murder more than any other race
>are extremely racist
>vote Democrat no matter what.

>0%

That's because they don't vote.

This

>Couldn't offer a clean back down from his stance on weather the first African American president of the US is a natural citizen.

That alone probably killed some votes. She just offered the bait and he took it. African americans really identify with the guy and Trump just couldn't give it up for the cameras. Just one night. God damn him.

>38%
>approaching 0%

The fuck is wrong with Americans and making grand assumptions on other's behalf?

This is the left. They think niggers are stupid so they lie to them to appear as if they're not racist then proceed to call Trump supporters racist for wanted to help secure crime-ridden black neighborhoods.